New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 2, 2016 7:41 AM

Sep 2014
May 2, 2016 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
TheLittleRedHero said:
Oh god no, no more bullshitery please.

No offense, but I despise this series. Not as much as the others, but this was just a pretty poorly executed series for me personally.

And yet you still want to watch it. Such tsundere.

May 2, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
This is nice and all but where's my third season of Sidonia?
C'mon Polygon
Baby, daijobanai...
May 2, 2016 9:28 AM

Apr 2011
Better be a second season with that kind of ending for the first season..
May 2, 2016 10:32 AM

Feb 2015
I heard the netflix feedback was great but i didnt expect this so soon.

I really liked the first season so i'm really excited
May 2, 2016 12:14 PM
Aug 2014
So excited! I think I'm in the minority, but I loved the story AND animation of season one.
May 2, 2016 12:20 PM

Apr 2016
KaiserNazrin said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

No offense, but I despise this series. Not as much as the others, but this was just a pretty poorly executed series for me personally.

Eh, I wouldn`t call it tsundere. Maybe she does it just to expand her repertoire of anime watching, or maybe she still sees a glimmer of hope for the series to improve. Heck, maybe it`s just for completion`s sake, as many people who watch multi-part series they hate do.

As for me, I may as well start watching any time, preferably sometime late into 2nd season`s runtime, that way I can marathon both seasons.
May 2, 2016 5:06 PM
Jul 2018
CodeBlazeFate said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Eh, I wouldn`t call it tsundere. Maybe she does it just to expand her repertoire of anime watching, or maybe she still sees a glimmer of hope for the series to improve. Heck, maybe it`s just for completion`s sake, as many people who watch multi-part series they hate do.

As for me, I may as well start watching any time, preferably sometime late into 2nd season`s runtime, that way I can marathon both seasons.

I wouldn't say the show is bad but its more like the way the show was handled wasn't expanded enough. I really wanted to like it but then it did the opposite. If the second season is good then I would watch it. I just personally don't see why its getting it but it makes sense in the popularity.
May 2, 2016 5:26 PM

Apr 2016
TheLittleRedHero said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

I wouldn't say the show is bad but its more like the way the show was handled wasn't expanded enough. I really wanted to like it but then it did the opposite. If the second season is good then I would watch it. I just personally don't see why its getting it but it makes sense in the popularity.

Oh, ok then. Thanks for clearing that up. It's just that I see the reasons mentioned above as some of the only reasons why people complete not only shows/installations that they dislike, but entire series as well. Well, when this second season comes out, I hope you can be able to enjoy it.
May 2, 2016 7:09 PM

Jun 2012
The first season was surprisingly not trash and ended up being a pretty fun popcorn watch. I'll definitely make sure to peep this once it hits Netflix
May 2, 2016 7:15 PM

Dec 2013
Sweet! Looking forward to it especially since the first season was pretty exciting during those last few episodes. Definitely gonna watch.
May 2, 2016 8:48 PM

Aug 2014
Finally, have been waiting for the announcement. Next season must be pretty intense, after how the first season ended. This is gonna be pretty good.
sup
May 2, 2016 11:23 PM
May 2013
the cgi in the 1st season was a little off putting at first, but near the end it grew on me.

glad we get another season.
May 3, 2016 1:07 AM
Feb 2012
Absolutely wonderful news!

And to think that I almost missed the whole series by ignoring it for a number of weeks... Needless to mention that I'm already caught up on the manga (awesome work).
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
May 3, 2016 2:04 AM
Nov 2008
sidonias 3rd season where?
May 3, 2016 3:43 AM
Apr 2015
great news..... I love this anime and I'm waiting to see what will happen between nagai and sato 😍
May 3, 2016 8:16 AM

May 2014
Miragee said:
Seems like MAL now gives you notice if a second season gets announced. Nice feature, although I would say it's unnecessary to notify someone if they dropped s1. Anyways, from what I heared, Ajin becomes even more terrible later on, so even the people who like it might not be pleased with this.
Hahahah exactly my thought, it's useful but I didn't want it for this anime as I dropped it, also I got it twice.
I can't even think of a reason why people would want a second season either...
May 4, 2016 12:01 AM

Jul 2012
lordddd, I'm struggling to finish the first season
but I guess this is good news for the people who liked it
and there does seem to be a lot of you...
May 6, 2016 4:13 PM
Jan 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:

What the?
Have you even watch this?

IMO, this is the most grounded and highly realistic anime i've ever watch!
This series even gave gesture to their character that in comparison 2D anime was seriously lacking..
May 6, 2016 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
opiktea said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

What the?
Have you even watch this?

IMO, this is the most grounded and highly realistic anime i've ever watch!
This series even gave gesture to their character that in comparison 2D anime was seriously lacking..

Check the posts beforehand.
May 6, 2016 10:32 PM

Sep 2013
Netflix money is no joke.
This is what the anime producers are missing, get with the times already.
May 7, 2016 11:03 AM

May 2015
Dropped this because of CGI :) Was it really good? Never expected it to get a 2nd season though this was a surprise.I would rather like a sidonia or ars nova.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2016 12:01 PM

May 2011
Is it really that good ? I read like 15 or 16 chapters of the manga and then dropped it, didn't like the MC.
May 17, 2016 7:31 AM
May 2016
zurgboy00 said:
Dropped this because of CGI :) Was it really good? Never expected it to get a 2nd season though this was a surprise.I would rather like a sidonia or ars nova.

It was Masterpiece!! The story seems Original for me. Different from some cliche anime out there. The MC was great!! He's totally different from other MC!! He used his intelligent and knowledge to overcome his shitty situation..

Sorry for my bad english. Still new to it. :/ I just got overly excited to recommend this anime to other people 'cause I REALLY REALLY love this SERIES !!! > <
May 17, 2016 8:45 AM

May 2015
Little_Grittle said:
zurgboy00 said:

It was Masterpiece!! The story seems Original for me. Different from some cliche anime out there. The MC was great!! He's totally different from other MC!! He used his intelligent and knowledge to overcome his shitty situation..

Sorry for my bad english. Still new to it. :/ I just got overly excited to recommend this anime to other people 'cause I REALLY REALLY love this SERIES !!! > <

Seems like your quite a fan, Maybe ill try watching again see if i can set aside the CGI and just go with the good plot you mentioned not to mention the MC.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2016 7:09 AM
Apr 2016
I was hesitant when I watched the first episode of Ajin. I have read the manga and it was awesome, but the CGI animation of the series somewhat discouraged me to continue. I decided later on to try another episode and one thing lead to another, it was actually good. The animation is not that bad, it's actually quite good to the point that I liked it. I love the music scores used in each episode, it really kept the thrill of it. So I'm kind of excited for the second season. I hope they maintain the same animation and OST.
Aug 20, 2016 10:59 PM
Jun 2016
Would be great if the people making the show decided to completely change the look from CGI to 2D since everyone hated that aspect of it in the 1st season, but I know that won't happen. It's a plague and just like all plagues, it will ruin everything. The studio knows it looks like shit, but will continue to shit it out.

Why does it feel like anime will suffer he same fate as western animation. Will there come a time where the beauty of drawn animation fades while this horrible blocky clunky style of animation takes over completely?

Not fond of the fact that season 2 is happening or the fact that there are people letting this atrocity happen. It's one of those things where you just wanna slap someone on the wrist and tell them to stop doing bad things..

but hey... who am I to judge their... "art".
Sep 24, 2016 1:45 AM

Feb 2015
I'm so excited that this awesome series will get a second season!!

I don't get why most of people get so whiny with CGI... because the story gets very interesting from episode 5 on wards.

Ajin is one those rare anime with neatly done sociopath characters, with awesome voice acting, soundtracks, and has tight pace, but mostly, Satou-san!!
><

I love the theme that the show explored on the first season. It's like viewing terrorism act in a fantasy setting.

I recommended Ajin to anyone who can delve some gore/blood, are into interesting characters and storyline, and can look past the CGI (if you ever had problem with it).

I think CGI suit the show very well. If they were about to change it to 2D I'd probably be upset. :d
Dec 28, 2016 2:22 AM
Dec 2016
Do you guys think Ajin will get a third season??????
Dec 28, 2016 4:54 PM
Jan 2016
Kuro-chan777 said:
Do you guys think Ajin will get a third season??????

I seriously hope it does because the cliffhanger was real.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

25 by RobertBobert »»
43 minutes ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

3 by Etherius_ZS »»
50 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

97 by Nanaca »»
6 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Apr 22, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 22, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.