Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kiznaiver Episode 4 Discussion

Oct 19, 2016 9:37 AM

Honoka with the Yuta had bigger boobs than mine in grade school statement was fucking savage.

Bringing out that M16 only made me doubt about the Sugamori educational system even more.

2nd try at Shiritori: "Melon." "...It ended with an n." "Oh, I'll go with Melon pan, then." Sonozaki trolled everyone xD

Nico and Hisomu's antics were fun to watch~ Stag beetle nose ring.

TengaxChidori...I can see the potential, considering that Katsuhiro's only interested in Noriko so far.

Jan 21, 2017 1:49 PM

Dropped. I kinda lost interest in the show since I found it hard to connect with its idiotic concept of pain.

Jun 20, 2017 2:57 AM

lol at Hisomu feeling himself. Dat chill.
Don't worry, Nico. You'll all be friends soon.
Sorry, Yuta. Honoka is mine.
LMFAO at Yuta getting burned the focked up by Honoka.
LMAO at sensei getting called hentai.
Wow. Yuta's girls ain't loyal.
LMAO at Tenga telling Yuta to eat because he was fat once.
Damn at Sonozaki's phone.
Urushibara. I'm in love. Adding her to the harem now.
Honoka looking so fine in that outfit.
LMAO at Sonozaki. LMAO at Hisomu.
LMAO at Hisomu getting pinched by the beetle.
Those scum are kiznaivers now. I hope the worse pain ever is inflicted on them.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Apr 5, 2018 6:53 AM

I wanna hear more of hisomu's moans.

Jan 13, 4:11 PM

Well I am still waiting for the plot to progress. The character driven episodes are nice but we need more context about whole experiment.

Mar 19, 7:38 PM

Damn Honoka totally rekt Tsuguhito at the bus station :D

That masochist guy is really weird but also funny to watch. It's just so sad for the others that he likes being hurt.

I couldn't believe that the woman took a real gun out and was shooting at the gaming machine.

Poor Chidori, she's so in love with Katsuhira. He's doesn't seem to notice it at all. For me personally he's a little bit like Tatsuya from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. I wonder if his sense for feelings will ever come back.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]