Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 29, 2016 8:20 PM

Jan 2012
Inada said:
Blah blah blah

Well... I mean... Okay then... Then your opinion doesn't really matter here.
Apr 29, 2016 8:44 PM

Sep 2014
So I think I hate you tc

Call you soon big guy
Apr 29, 2016 8:46 PM

Nov 2014
Ahri said:
Inada said:
Blah blah blah
No one's opinion matter here mate. .

Apr 29, 2016 9:09 PM

Apr 2016
You should totally make your own! As for the BGM, you can clap or whistle, or get creative and clap while whistling.

Or take a break and read Agatha Christie.
Apr 29, 2016 9:35 PM

Feb 2016
try to watch another anime genre that you probably don't know.
if it doesn't work, then try to watch another series like K-drama, bollywood, walking dead, game of thrones, etc. you maybe find something worth to watch
Apr 29, 2016 9:38 PM

Jul 2015
I guess that makes sense. I don't like it either how some anime that I like don't have another season, and even though you may already know this, that's just the way things go. I don't like how in some anime, my favorite character dies, but that doesn't mean that I'll hate the whole series because of it.
There'll always be good ones out there, just do your research, like me. That's why I have like 200+ anime on my Plan To Watch list. And yes, MOST of these are ones that I think I'd find enjoyable. It's funny, my problem now isn't about not knowing what to watch, but instead, not knowing what to watch first. If you keep watching anime, I'm sure you'll reach that point too.

Start reading manga too. I used to not read manga because I needed to actually see the animation, but now, I find reading the manga equally as satisfying as watching an anime. What's good is that, for those anime without a second season, "most" of the time the manga will cover that second season and more.

caught in the wonder
Apr 29, 2016 9:51 PM

Jun 2015
Maybe you should lower your standards, why force yourself if you don't like it?
Apr 29, 2016 9:54 PM

Jul 2015
ZickZack said:
i always do it i always force myself to watch shtty loli shows :(
Apr 29, 2016 9:56 PM

Jun 2015
kyutora said:
ZickZack said:
i always do it i always force myself to watch shtty loli shows :(

I can feel you m8 :(
Apr 29, 2016 10:07 PM

Jan 2015
Milk_is_Special said:
Stop watching anime than! If you don't enjoy it, why bother continue doing it?!

Seriously....if you started disliking anime....don't watch anything related to it for a couple of weeks or even a month...
Apr 29, 2016 11:43 PM

Mar 2016
BeBackinaSec said:
You need more SoL in your life bro. If that does not do anything, I guess it is time to move to greener pastures, or you can wait for Tales of X next season.

Doubtful. His favourite series is Tales.

Can you explain me what is your SoL(sun) and what did you mean by saying all that ?
Apr 30, 2016 12:19 AM

Jan 2012
ExTamplier said:
Ahri said:
No one's opinion matter here mate. .

Your opinion matters. I love you bb <3.
Apr 30, 2016 12:21 AM

Jun 2015
Konguras said:
BeBackinaSec said:
You need more SoL in your life bro. If that does not do anything, I guess it is time to move to greener pastures, or you can wait for Tales of X next season.

Doubtful. His favourite series is Tales.

Can you explain me what is your SoL(sun) and what did you mean by saying all that ?

To your previous quote, I doubt he is looking for flaws in anime that he watches as his favourite series is tales and is not the best standard for anime (subjective)and to your latest quote. SoL is slice of life, not sun. Lmao
Apr 30, 2016 1:01 AM

Mar 2016
BeBackinaSec said:
Konguras said:

To your previous quote, I doubt he is looking for flaws in anime that he watches as his favourite series is tales and is not the best standard for anime (subjective)and to your latest quote. SoL is slice of life, not sun. Lmao

All righty now if you don't mind send me what SoL I should watch in pm maybe it will fix me :)
Apr 30, 2016 1:16 AM

Apr 2010
Good. Good. Let the hate flow through you.
Apr 30, 2016 1:18 AM

Oct 2013
I'm hating just about everything I see ryt now and find it hard to find new anime that's interestin. It just means we need a big fkng break.

If you do something over n over n over again, even if its something you love, then you are going to start hating it or at least hate some aspects of it. Your brain starts looking for something new n interesting but coz your so accustomed to whatever your doing, its gonna be hard as shit since you kinda know it like the back of your hand.

Take a break, do something else and ull be begging for some anime when you finally do get a chance. For the past 2 weeks Ive been focusing solely on work and barely had any time for fun, just read a few chapters of a manga n thats ut, time 4 bed. Its my day off tommorow n maaan! I'm kind of excited to watch anime, binge read mangas and play some Bloodborne, coz I was off it all before but now its different.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Apr 30, 2016 1:36 AM

May 2015
Most of everything is crap.

But if you have a hard time finding good stuff, maybe you should take a break. Or maybe try the recommendations forum and ask for something specific.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Apr 30, 2016 4:40 AM

Jun 2012
Start reading manga. It's a medium chock full of tons of amazing stories people are sleeping on because they don't have adaptations.
Apr 30, 2016 4:44 AM

Dec 2014
So just move onto something else.
Why not try reading manga instead?
Apr 30, 2016 5:02 AM

Apr 2016
Take a break, dude.
There's a lot of anime out there, a lot of genres too. It is almost impossible that between 8000 shows you will not find anything interesting.
They told you already, but I will repeat it: try mangas, visual novels or, why not? Light novels.
You don't hate animes, you're just sick of the same thing over and over again.
"You are weak. Why are you weak? Because you lack hatred."
Apr 30, 2016 5:18 AM

Sep 2015
Maybe take your time off anime and do something that will replace it. Once you feel like you've missed watching anime again, you can go back and watch as much anime as you like. This was my experience so I'm not sure if this totally work with you.
Apr 30, 2016 5:22 AM

Mar 2016
Feels more like a personal statement than a discussion for a thread. Where is the question or point?

It's okay, there is nothing wrong with growing out of anime. You are not the first to think this way.
Apr 30, 2016 5:25 AM

Nov 2012
Even if you hate anime,
anime will always love you, OP.

Apr 30, 2016 7:25 AM

Jul 2014
That's when you move on to the next thing.

Though I love anime and enjoy watching it, there are times (often) when I get tired of watching it for various reasons, like nothing I like is available or just looking at anime itself doesn't strike my interest. At that point I go ahead and read manga, or read an actual book, or watch sitcoms, or watch Korean drama, or watch actual (western) movies... just about anything. When I find out what I feel like doing, I do that for a good while and basically not watch anime for a long time, then when I get tired of that I move on to yet another thing, and so on until it becomes a cycle and by the time I feel like watching anime again because I start feeling like it, there are new/better stuff to watch. :)
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Apr 30, 2016 7:32 AM
Dec 2014
Research harder OP. There is 40 years of anime out there. Just refrain from watching the modern popular stuff if you have standards ;)

I feel your pain in anime that don't get 2nd seasons but you know if it isn't making money studios will pull the plug. Akatsuki no Yona!!!
Apr 30, 2016 7:38 AM
Dec 2014
RainyRai said:
OP watches a lot of really shit anime.

His motivation drops.

Asks the people on MAL if he should quit anime because all the stuff that he's been watching is shit.

Doesn't realize the easy solution is to stop watching shit anime.

This is why anime needs to be saved.

So sayeth the wise Alaundo!

It's like people want to watch bad/mediocre anime.
Jul 2, 2016 10:02 AM

Feb 2016
Not that tragic. Find some other hobbies and that's it. Then come back when you feel like it and watch something.
Jul 2, 2016 10:05 AM

Dec 2015
Keep trying. You never know when you'll find one that suits your taste.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 5 hours ago

11 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

25 by Atashi_Agatha »»
6 minutes ago

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

83 by Atashi_Agatha »»
9 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

200 by Zarutaku »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

65 by Atashi_Agatha »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.