Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2016 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, shit got real this episode. Uncensored action in crazed style in that facility. I really like how they did the storytelling for Koro-sensei by showing his change.

Very thrilling stuff.
I really liked the music of the second half, can't wait for the soundtrack release. Glad to see Kanade doing better and her aftermath reaction of being conscious with the kiss is just too cute!
Apr 28, 2016 10:41 AM

Sep 2015
Her death is soooo sad ;w; (nice insert song), well adapted
It will begin to move next week !
Apr 28, 2016 12:06 PM

Jan 2014
Episode 15&16 have to be my favourite episodes of the series.
I know the anime melodrama can be very real but I love Korosensei/Shinigami's character too much not to tear up like a pansy during the back story. The music was touching, art/lighting was beautiful and the tone change of "this is the brutal end" left me feeling a perfect discomfort. Very excited to see how well the shows pacing is wrapping up so far... High hopes for the finale; I'm sure I'll need drops for my dehydrated eyes, let alone tissue.

Also the escape massacre scene made me think of Elfen Lied XD I was expecting a woman to trip infront of korosensei with a plate holding tea (lol)
Apr 28, 2016 12:10 PM

Feb 2015
The best episode so far...with his past revealed wheels of fate begin to turn....

Koro Sensei....the best teacher in the world...damn why is this Anime not climbing up the rankings?
Apr 28, 2016 12:17 PM

Apr 2011
Well, damn...the secret is out.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Apr 28, 2016 12:18 PM

Jul 2014
What an episode. Interesting that Koro-sensei wasn't behind the destruction of the moon after all, but there were a lot of holes in that story from the beginning. Still, it was all very powerful and excellently executed, and it will be interesting to see what other implications this has going forward into these final nine episodes.
Apr 28, 2016 12:24 PM

Jan 2014
Easily AOTY right now... I really want a happy ending after all of this.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Apr 28, 2016 12:25 PM

Jun 2015
I came so early, there was still no HD :(

Anyway, what an impactfull episode, the feels, the music, right in to kokoro
Apr 28, 2016 12:28 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Best episode of the series.
Apr 28, 2016 12:44 PM

Mar 2014
I liked Kayano's sister's dress
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 28, 2016 12:45 PM

Jan 2015
This episode was sooo sad ;-; We've seen a lot of development of Koro-sensei's character and his past is in my opinion really moving .
Although Kayano was cute trying to reject the memory of that kiss ^^
Imo this anime should be a lot higher in rankings
Looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 28, 2016 1:07 PM

Jun 2014
The action in this episode was a lot bloodier than I thought it would be, especially for a PG13 show. I feel like the music really captured the sadness of Aguri's death well. So unfortunate that she was standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now to move on to the mini "civil war" that the students are gonna have.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 28, 2016 1:08 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode is perfection....This backstory was too much for me to handle

I feel so bad for Koro-sensei and Kaede's sister....They were so great together, and when they finally started to take that extra step, this tragedy happens

Seeing Koro-sensei activate his tentacles and change into that human form all the while just completely wrecking everyone was way too badass....Dat white hair was too perfect

But god damn it, all of this is that cunt Shiro's fault....Seeing him kick Kaede's sister and then inevitably be the indirect reason as to why she died made me so mad and it fucking sucks seeing that he escaped with only losing an eye.....I swear if this guy doesn't die at the end of this series I am gonna RAGE HARD

Overall, the remaining parts of the episode gave me feels and now that we know why Koro-sensei needs to die, all that's left for me is sadness TwT

Production value was on point this week and the OST was so beautfiul and fitting for all of the scenes where there was music

I REALLY liked that tank too scene (Don't sorry Koro-sensei, us guys around the world all for "excited" there too lol) and that cute denial from Kaede xD
TokoyaApr 28, 2016 1:22 PM
Apr 28, 2016 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was the best so far.

Koro-sensei's backstory was so sad!

Kayano was cute when she rejected that memory of the kiss!
Apr 28, 2016 1:17 PM

Nov 2007
My Kokoro was not ready for this. I tried but it was still too much for me.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 28, 2016 1:18 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Nicely adapted. Koro-sensei's backstory got wrapped up and it was damn emotional. That part when he felt Aguri ;_;

5/5
Apr 28, 2016 1:22 PM

Mar 2014
It was a nice, but sad episode.

One question though. Why was there a rat on the moon?
Apr 28, 2016 1:23 PM

Feb 2015

now that's the definition of cute X3
i really like the second part of Koro-sensei's past. it was thrilling yet kinda emotional. the background music was the one who made it emotional i guess. really great imo.
the second half was really good especially Kayano's face when she was thinking about the kiss again, that was really adorable.
and btw, i was mind blown when i knew the fact that Koro-sensei wasn't the one who blew up the moon but intead it was a mouse LOL. what a good bluff right there.
and he said about he will destroy earth but instead it will be something like self-destruct. didn't see all of that coming.

Now that ending made me curious. but i doubt they can save Koro-sensei.
well, i'm looking foward to it :D
Apr 28, 2016 1:25 PM

Apr 2014
I really had an Elfen Lied feeling with the murder scene from Koro-sensei. Really good episode though....
Apr 28, 2016 1:25 PM

Aug 2013
Best episode of the series.
Apr 28, 2016 1:26 PM

Feb 2013
I can't help but wonder what the Reaper was planning on doing with his freedom before killing Aguri
Apr 28, 2016 1:31 PM

Jul 2015
The scene where Reaper goes crazy killing people reminds me of DenYuuDen ep 3, Fukuyama Jun pulls these scenes off amazingly. I'm really sad for Koro-sensei :(
Apr 28, 2016 2:23 PM
Mar 2009
gedata said:
I can't help but wonder what the Reaper was planning on doing with his freedom before killing Aguri

Read the manga, everything is more detailed. Anyway, his plain was to continue to kill until his own death.

Someone said it was Yanagisawa's fault if Aguri died. Honestly, it was also Koro-sensei's fault. I love Koro-sensei character too. But, please, people, don't forget who he was. He was a criminal. His character is so charming because he is so human and imperfect. He was happy with the experiment because he wanted to become the most powerful murderer ever.
We know he grew up that way because he was a lonely kid. But this doesn't change his mistakes. Of course, the governments that used him for their business (this wasn't explained in the anime) are not less guilty.
RyutaiApr 28, 2016 2:33 PM
Apr 28, 2016 2:25 PM

Jul 2015
Finally the pace picks up and the main story is continued. Koro-sensei's past is pretty interesting and Kayano is way too cute while she blushes. Overall a great episode. I'm curious whether Nagisa's plan will work out or not.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Apr 28, 2016 2:30 PM

Aug 2010
Really nicely done ep. The AgurixKorosensei ship is real. Man they're relationship was so sad and cute.

And Shinigami tentacle mode was friggin insane :O

Kayano's blushing scene was so cute
Apr 28, 2016 2:45 PM

Dec 2015
Great episode. The conclusion of his backstory got me right in the feels. Looking forward to what's to come and how the students will go about the 'assassination classroom', now that they know the full story. From what I'm hearing, this is going to get really interesting.

Apr 28, 2016 2:47 PM

Feb 2013
Ryutai said:
gedata said:

Read the manga, everything is more detailed. Anyway, his plain was to continue to kill until his own death.

I did read it. I think I may have glossed over that bit though.
Apr 28, 2016 2:57 PM
Mar 2009
gedata said:
Ryutai said:

I did read it. I think I may have glossed over that bit though.

Also Aguri knew it, for this reason she stopped him.
Apr 28, 2016 3:13 PM

Jul 2014
" The tentacles asked him. What do you want to be? He answered: I want to be weak. Full of weaknesses. Easy to get along with. Hands that can touch even the weakest of things. Protect them. Guide them. That sort of creature and that sort of teacher..."

All the feels. How Yukimura Aguri's died may have been cliche but the meaning and how Koro Sensei developed was beautiful. Kayano wanted to be strong and kill for revenge but Koro Sensei wanted to be weak so that he could be able protect the people and not hurt them. Kayano is also changing and so are her feelings for Nagisa.
Apr 28, 2016 3:48 PM

Jun 2013
So the moon wasn't blown up by Koro-sensei, but was because of one of their experiments which had a sudden release of antimatter. And Koro-sensei will undergo the same boom by mid March, which is coincidentally the same time when 3-E will be graduating.

Koro began to get closer to Aguri. It started off as just something to pass time, something fake, but then he became friends with her, and this time it was genuine. After learning about his fate, he decided to use his powers to escape. I thought that the destruction of the whole lab was because of an explosion which resulted in the tentacle man. Turns out that Koro wrecked the place himself while escaping and killed a whole lot of people while he was at it. And in the end, Aguri tries to stop him by grabbing hold of him and this results in the security system's tentacle sensors to kill her. Koro believes that it was his fault since he was only focused on finding ways to cause destruction with his tentacles instead of trying to use them to help people. This is one reason for picking up teaching 3-E – he wants to use his tentacles and his abilities to help and not destroy.

He began to notice the weaknesses of Aguri in a positive light instead of looking down on her or anyone else because of those very weaknesses. And when the tentacles asked what he wanted, he answered that he wants to be an easy to approach teacher – one who has weaknesses and strengths like normal humans, and one who could notice the weaknesses of others in a positive light. And this is why Koro-sensei does something about his students' weaknesses and turns them into their strengths.

And now the part I really wanted – the students don't know what to do. Koro-sensei has been the best damn teacher they've ever had and now they have to kill him or he's gonna die anyway. And no one wants to kill him yet they feel that they have to. What I didn't expect was them wanting to find a way to save Koro-sensei. And if they can't, then it will lead to one hell of a tearjerker ending.

And Aguri saying that Koro will meet people who wouldn't mind dying for him will come into play here as the kids will try their best probably going against a whole lot of people to try and find a way to save Koro-sensei. Unless Aguri was talking about Koro ending up like her – as in being willing to give his life to save someone else because that is also entirely possible.

This revelation time has been everything I wanted it to be. It was simply perfect. Now to see how they wrap things up. 2.0 with Yanagisawa will also come into play here. And I was disappointed because no OP this episode. Bummer.
Apr 28, 2016 3:49 PM

Feb 2015
Kayano went full moe this episode. Also, she totally needs to keep her hair down.
Apr 28, 2016 4:16 PM

Nov 2014
That was actually amazing. His backstory is incredibly tragic, the feels are coming

Hi there
Apr 28, 2016 4:23 PM
Nov 2014
Best episode.
Well adapted
Apr 28, 2016 4:40 PM

Jul 2013
So, Koro-sensei wasn't the one who destroyed the Moon but a mouse who was also an experiment of Yanagisawa? I knew he didn't destroy the Moon, that would have been too evident. Though he is basically a living bomb who will implode in 64 days...

Aguri's death was sad, but I cannot help but blame Koro-sensei (more like his Shinigami persona) to cause her death, as his desire to continue killing people after receiving those tentacle-antimatter-powers was what basically activated that trap who stabs her. I like he tried to raise her students in his way, but that changed a bit my vision about his character. I still like him, but I didn't knew he was that fucked in the head.

Kayano is kawaii, I can see her ship with Nagisa.

I cannot help but notice this episode has been really bloody compared to the previous ones.
Apr 28, 2016 4:41 PM

Dec 2012
WOW great episode. So beautiful, yet tragic. So many FEELS!!!
Lol Aguri's undershirt. I guess this is where Koro-Sensei started his pervertedness.
Koro-Sensei & Aguri touching each other for the first time. That was so sweet. I just love these two together.
So its was a lab rat on the moon that caused 70% destruction of the moon.

ARGHHHH Yanagisawa is a freaking bastard. I hate him so much. He freaking kicked Aguri.
Koro-Sensei went insane taking out everyone & throwing that metal rod into Yanagisawa's eye. He totally deserved that. So much blood.

RIP Yukimura-Sensei. So sad to see her die. The song playing after her passing was so beautiful.
Koro-Sensei kept the promise to her.

Back to the present. Looks like the students are contemplating whether they should kill Koro-Sensei now.
Kayano completely flustered over that KISS.
Nagisa wants to try & save him. Will all the other students want that as well I wonder.

Cannot wait for the next episode.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 28, 2016 4:42 PM

Oct 2014
Kayano got conquered hard by Nagisa, huh?
Apr 28, 2016 5:27 PM

Apr 2016
Best episode of the series so far. Almost felt like a completely different series tone-wise, but in a good way, it worked very well.
Very emotional, I shed a few tears for Koro Sensei's back story.
looking forward to next week
Apr 28, 2016 5:47 PM

May 2015
It's amazing how this show is able to pull off these tone-shifts w/o taking away from the overall quality/message. The contrast between Koro-sensei's personas in the present and past clearly defines his being and what he was trying to teach since episode 1. Acknowledging one's own weaknesses to build yourself, while simultaneously making those same weaknesses your greatest strengths. In any case, very well adapted and am eagerly awaiting next episode!

Apr 28, 2016 6:13 PM

Feb 2013
AnimeAdamOP said:
It was a nice, but sad episode.

One question though. Why was there a rat on the moon?

I guess it wasn't explained well research base. The rest on the blanks can be filled in yourself.
Apr 28, 2016 6:24 PM
Apr 2016
What song is that in the episode? Its riveting O_O
Apr 28, 2016 6:28 PM

Oct 2015
Now I understand why htey choose Fukuyama Jun as Koro-sensei V.A
Apr 28, 2016 7:13 PM

Jul 2014
The majority of the series has just been ok so far for me but these last couple episodes have got me hooked and I'm liking it.
Apr 28, 2016 7:21 PM

Dec 2014
So koro sensei did not actually exploded the moon and it was all that mad docter fault..... The feels in this episode
Apr 28, 2016 7:32 PM
Apr 2015
that episode was heavy. it's so beautiful, now it's animated with that bgm as a cherry on top of all these feels...
Apr 28, 2016 8:27 PM

Apr 2015
So much for "comedy", I think I just died a little bit on the inside.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Apr 28, 2016 8:54 PM

Feb 2013
HOLY MOTHER OF EP. That was so...so...heartbreaking. And beautifully done. These last two eps have been my favorites for sure. FukuJun is such a brilliant seiyuu. His voice throughout this ep...I am about to cry.
Apr 28, 2016 10:30 PM

Nov 2015
I want the doctor dead so bad now!
Koro Sensei's past is revealed and I liked his dynamic with the teacher, they were truly in love.
The second half was calm and I hoped it to be that way only.
Apr 28, 2016 10:33 PM

Jan 2015

That nosebleed... It's absolutely NOT fit for that good-looking face. LOL
So that's how Yanagisawa lost one of his eye, how unfortunate. just kidding
And that last-minute advice from Bitch-sensei are what I think perfectly the students need now to think about.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 28, 2016 11:27 PM

Jun 2015
So much feels in this episode..
Apr 28, 2016 11:43 PM

Nov 2015
A really beautiful episode. I shed tears for it.
At the beginning it was so bloody. Really nice.
Gives it a 10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

319 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

470 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

146 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

111 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

142 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.