Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2016 10:34 PM

Oct 2014
kamisama751 said:

• Our protagonist touched a very hot pipe before and felt no pain. However, someone kicks him in the ass and it hurts.

The pipe implied his skin got numb. It has nothing to do with nerve terminals, the thing that makes you feel pain. He isn't the Kiznaiver's MC all of a sudden.
kamisama751 said:

• Kabaneri got healing ability for the sake of plot.

We know shit about kabaneri, where is implied they can't. (This defense is rather weak, so actually yours is a good point)
kamisama751 said:

• Caring out a funeral is more important than surviving. What if lots of Kabane attacks follow the fire and attack you?

Well I can't defend this one rationally, but at least it shows you how superstitious the plebs are.
kamisama751 said:

• His imouto is already a Kabane. How can a little TNT bag pierce though that heart protector?

It just does. The little thing is OP.
kamisama751 said:

• Pregnant mother needed an entire day to turn into a Kabane. The speed is way too slow.

You forgot there's a 3 days rule, designed to contain people that are suspected to be infected even for the tiniest scratch. A rule so specific can be crafted through observation and experience.
kamisama751 said:

• As we can see from Ikoma's sister. You will stay unmovable for a while before completely turning into a Kabane. However, this is not the case with the pregnant mother for plot's sake.

The sister is dead. The mother was alive and got scratched. Considering the survivors weren't investigated, no one noticed until it was too late.

Man I read some good ones but I didn't copied them. Well, it's still good. How come you didn't critiziced the plebs's overdramatic reaction to the Kabaneris?
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
Apr 28, 2016 10:35 PM
Mar 2014
This Steam Punk Zombie series is just getting better and better.

Next episode is going to be interesting... can't wait for next week.
Apr 28, 2016 10:37 PM

Sep 2015
Awe man. That ending though, will he bite or will he not bite!
Apr 28, 2016 10:57 PM

Nov 2015
Cliffhanger! I had to do it sorry!
I hope they keep on creating such crazy cliffhangers though. This show deserves that.
Ikoma and Mumei are going to be the stars of this anime, both being so contrast and one knowing all and the other still learning.
I liked how they gave it a rest, the action which so crazy in the last 2 eps.
Apr 28, 2016 11:11 PM
Jul 2018
It was a great episode.

Ikoma got owned by Mumei!

I felt bad for Ikoma's sister!
Apr 28, 2016 11:36 PM

May 2015
Conflict created by Mumei not saying anything in multiple occasions? Most bothersome thing of the episode. She smells a kabane on the train? you wouldn't understand. Ikoma needs blood to drink? What's the big deal, let him find out himself. Ikoma should train? Just beat him that will sure teach him how to fight.

The ribbon holds Mumei's power back? lol, same dumb logic of the first episode. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if the show didn't take itself so seriously but that's not the case.

When his sister was bitten he ran away but when he came back where were the kabane? Of course nowhere, they can't kill the MC but he needs a tragic backstory and killing his own sister seems pretty tragic.

Give two rations of food to a kabane? What a waste of food when they don't even have enough food for the humans.
At least Mumei didn't waste time comparing normal food to horseshit or other disgusting things and directly asked for blood, the ones surrounding her are minor characters anyway so who cares about them.

People hating on Kurusu when he is the only reasonable person on that train.
At least the princess is not completely useless.

But it has pretty colours 10/10.
zalApr 29, 2016 3:29 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2016 11:55 PM

Jan 2012
prediction for next episode.

ikoma bites ayame and she turns into a kabane. it is then revealed that kabaneri need blood to drink blood to survive. The suspicous man who tried to kill ikoma earlier tries to kill ayame with his gun and kurusu takes the bullet for her. Kurusu gets badly wounded and the only way for him to survive is to be turned into a kabaneri by ayame. They arrive at kongokaku and ayame uncle disowns ayame for being a kabaneri. A huge kabeneri appears out of nowhere and destroys the fortress wall. The kabaneri survey group is formed and saves the day. Then somewhere in the story the green stone plays an important role like having the ability to reverse the kabane curse.
isaychrisApr 29, 2016 12:01 AM
Apr 29, 2016 12:00 AM
Jul 2018
isaychris said:

ikoma bites ayame and she turns into a kabaneri. it is then revealed that kabaneri need blood to drink blood to survive. The suspicous man who tried to kill ikoma tries to kill ayame with his gun and kurusu takes the bullet for her. kurusu badly wounded and the only way for him to survive is to be turned into a kabaneri by ayame. They arrive at kongokaku and ayame uncle disowns ayame for being a kabaneri. A huge kabeneri appears out of no wear and destroys the fortress wall.

Considering the scene in op where they are standing together in a group, it's not a bad prediction really. Question is how they will turn into kabaneri, that easily?

Anyway decent ep, that cliffhanger though.
Apr 29, 2016 12:01 AM
Dec 2012
Once again, another great episode. It annoyed the fuck out of me when they were trying to kick out Mumei & Ikoma. Also I guess needing blood is a better drawback than having to eat meat.
That cliffhanger at the end tho~
Apr 29, 2016 12:03 AM

Jan 2009
wow Kabaneris eat human blood too just like those Kabane/Zombies lol
this is not good for the Kabaneris
Apr 29, 2016 12:11 AM

Nov 2013
Oh well, basically Kabane are vampires before Byron. And Kabaneri are vampires after Byron.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Apr 29, 2016 12:16 AM

Jun 2014
Cool episode, but rather... boring?
Not much really happened.
Mumei is a huge bitch. most of the time.
Also, is she the same one from before? The one with the balded sandal?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Apr 29, 2016 12:28 AM

Nov 2013
After watching this episode, I'm starting to think that it's like Walking Dead and everyone's already infected, except the natural infection gives you a mental illness that makes you completely dumb.

I might end up dropping this. I'm perfectly fine with the edgy themes, but the stupidity in this is physically painful to get through.
Apr 29, 2016 12:34 AM

Sep 2013
Not as action packed as the last episode, but for good reason. Gotta develop them characters!

I absolutely love Mumei. Not only she is a bad ass killing machine, but her personality is so care free. You get to see how she is really like when she was around the kids. We also get to see more of what a Kabaneri truly is.

Ayame seems pretty competent enough to be a leader especially how she handled all the situations that occurred through out the episode.

Got to see more of Ikoma's past as well and see what drives him to be who he is today. He is very thoughtful of others own safety, which is even more admirable considering he tried to sacrifice himself last episode.

....That cliffhanger.....

Loving this series so far and I had my doubts that it might be an Attack on Titan rip off, but so far so good.

Apr 29, 2016 12:35 AM

Aug 2013
Behold a great candidate for one of the best anime of the season in my opinion, each episode I am increasingly excited about this plot and also the characters ..
Apr 29, 2016 12:36 AM

Dec 2014
I sided mumui in this episode... but that last scene though
Apr 29, 2016 12:40 AM
Jan 2016
Jonny_Mhl said:
That a) and b) made me laugh more than the 4th episode of Netoge no Yome.

This virus thing don't make any sense, the MC somehow stopped the virus from reaching his brain and in this episode a pregnant woman got the virus from nowhere and somehow people turned a blind eye to this.
You don't need to be a doctor nor a scientist to understand how a virus acts and what I want to understand is why they want this show to have some logic when they do the opposite?
That's the whole point, it didn't stop the virus from reaching Ikoma's brain, it was just a dumb theory so we'd know why he suddenly decided to hang himself, and we know his brain is infected because of how he's behaving at the end of the episode.

The mechanism hasn't been explained yet, but I'm guessing it's something like rabies where the feral behavior is caused by severe swelling in the brain. We know that swelling can be controlled by restricting blood flow (usually with ice on the surface or a chilled saline solution injection, which causes the blood vessels to constrict) and it would make infinitely more sense that Mumei and Ikoma are maintaining their sanity by managing swelling rather than somehow infecting and uninfecting their brains by periodically choking themselves.
MysteriousBananaApr 29, 2016 12:44 AM
Apr 29, 2016 12:41 AM

Jan 2015
Mumei is really turning out to be the UN-likeable version of Levi. Oh now she's awesome with kids too? Great! I don't get why so many people love her?

Other that not liking Mumei beting up Ikoma, I think the episode was pretty good.
Apr 29, 2016 12:48 AM

Oct 2008
Resist your urges Ikoma! we knew Ayame got the boobs but learn to control your self! haha!
God Damn! Mumei never stops being badass! I worship her!
5/5!

Apr 29, 2016 12:52 AM

Apr 2008
Inferno792 said:
Mumei is really turning out to be the UN-likeable version of Levi. Oh now she's awesome with kids too? Great! I don't get why so many people love her?

Other that not liking Mumei beting up Ikoma, I think the episode was pretty good.

Nonsense. Levy isn't likable in the least until near the end of the anime >_>

I realized something about this episode's reveal. THe guy who was with Mumei in episode one. That guy was clearly not a fighter. So what if he was the supplier of blood for Mumei on the journey.
Apr 29, 2016 12:56 AM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Inferno792 said:

I realized something about this episode's reveal. THe guy who was with Mumei in episode one. That guy was clearly not a fighter. So what if he was the supplier of blood for Mumei on the journey.

Levi being likeable or not isn't the issue here. The writers have tried to make Mumei like Levi along with adding a few irritating trait to her personality. She is so annoying that I might just not like the anime as much simply because of her idiotic personality. She tries so hard to act cool but alas, she's just not good enough/
Apr 29, 2016 1:03 AM

May 2012
Getting MCs reasons for fighting
This was pretty much episode 1 of AoT

And the repetitive conflict of naive hime and paranoid commoners about trusting MC and Loli kinda bothered me

Inferno792 said:
I don't get why so many people love her?

Me neither...or wait...it's because people love badass lolis
KinaroApr 29, 2016 1:06 AM
Apr 29, 2016 1:04 AM

Apr 2008
Inferno792 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Levi being likeable or not isn't the issue here. The writers have tried to make Mumei like Levi along with adding a few irritating trait to her personality. She is so annoying that I might just not like the anime as much simply because of her idiotic personality. She tries so hard to act cool but alas, she's just not good enough/

I pity your thin skin that can't take a bit of spunk in a character
Apr 29, 2016 1:05 AM

Apr 2008
Kinaro said:
Getting MCs reasons for fighting
This was pretty much episode 1 of AoT

And the repetitive conflict of naive hime and paranoid commoners about trusting MC and Loli kinda bothered me

Oh I'm sorry. Remind me where Eren had to KILL his mother with his own hands. Last I remember he got yanked by a guard and dragged away screaming. Kind of a big difference how those played out. Different psychological effect to boot.
Apr 29, 2016 1:06 AM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Inferno792 said:

I pity your thin skin that can't take a bit of spunk in a character

A little spunk? She's been this annoying for the good part of all the 3 episodes. I don't know how much I'll hate her after the season is over.
Apr 29, 2016 1:08 AM

Jun 2013
uranx said:
Jarjaxle said:

9 episodes left....this is unfortunately going to be 12 episodes series.

Mind posting the link to where you got this information? It would really suck if that were the case.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10951
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 29, 2016 1:11 AM

Mar 2009
Damn. When did the pregnant woman get bitten? That sucks.
Brutal episode.
Apr 29, 2016 1:14 AM
Jul 2014
Jarjaxle said:
uranx said:

Mind posting the link to where you got this information? It would really suck if that were the case.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10951

Ah man, that really sucks. Hopefully they don't bulldoze their way through the plot and then do a crappy ending. Like "so our MC leveled up along with the others, and with that, they cleared the rest of Hinamoto until there were no kabane left. the end. " Thanks for commenting!
Apr 29, 2016 1:18 AM

Feb 2011
surprise engrish xD

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 29, 2016 1:49 AM
Apr 2016
MysteriousBanana said:
Jonny_Mhl said:
That a) and b) made me laugh more than the 4th episode of Netoge no Yome.

This virus thing don't make any sense, the MC somehow stopped the virus from reaching his brain and in this episode a pregnant woman got the virus from nowhere and somehow people turned a blind eye to this.
You don't need to be a doctor nor a scientist to understand how a virus acts and what I want to understand is why they want this show to have some logic when they do the opposite?
That's the whole point, it didn't stop the virus from reaching Ikoma's brain, it was just a dumb theory so we'd know why he suddenly decided to hang himself, and we know his brain is infected because of how he's behaving at the end of the episode.

The mechanism hasn't been explained yet, but I'm guessing it's something like rabies where the feral behavior is caused by severe swelling in the brain. We know that swelling can be controlled by restricting blood flow (usually with ice on the surface or a chilled saline solution injection, which causes the blood vessels to constrict) and it would make infinitely more sense that Mumei and Ikoma are maintaining their sanity by managing swelling rather than somehow infecting and uninfecting their brains by periodically choking themselves.

The explanation is simple it's not a VIRUS. It's a CURSE and Mumei's ribbon and Ikoma's stone acts like a charm to contain it.

Mumei said her ribbon stops the curse from spreading.
Apr 29, 2016 2:11 AM

Oct 2015
Pretty good episode, I hope that we get more than just 12 episodes.
Apr 29, 2016 2:15 AM
Feb 2014
isaychris said:

ikoma bites ayame and she turns into a kabane. it is then revealed that kabaneri need blood to drink blood to survive. The suspicous man who tried to kill ikoma earlier tries to kill ayame with his gun and kurusu takes the bullet for her. Kurusu gets badly wounded and the only way for him to survive is to be turned into a kabaneri by ayame. They arrive at kongokaku and ayame uncle disowns ayame for being a kabaneri. A huge kabeneri appears out of nowhere and destroys the fortress wall. The kabaneri survey group is formed and saves the day. Then somewhere in the story the green stone plays an important role like having the ability to reverse the kabane curse.

Interesting prediction. Would be great to see Kurusu become a Kabaneri, if only because it'd be funny to see him realise how idiotic he was for being so stubborn about his Kabaneri hate.

I have doubts it'd turn out that way though.

I think Ayame will somehow survive without being Kabaneri, just in that usual miraculous way Main Characters always survive due to some dramatic fortunate intervention. Strikes me as being one of those characters that have to remain human. You know, being the representative of humans in this anime that don't mindlessly hate Kabaneri.

Or if she does turn Kabaneri, I don't think Kurusu would. He'd then be the torchbearer of the Kabaneri-friendly side of humans after Ayame turned Kabaneri because he wouldn't be able to bear killing Ayame.

Besides that, agree with your other predictions. Pretty certain there'll be some conflict when they arrive at Kongokaku (even if it's not Ayame becomig a Kabaneri) And yes, very certain there'll be some massive Kabane threat at Kongokaku that Mumei, Ikoma and co will stop.

Also, COMPLETELY agree and convinced the green stone Ikoma carries has some magical properties against Kabane. 100%. I'd be very shocked if thise green stones served no purpose. It's been hinted at multiple times (when Ikoma turned and in the OP. Even gets a special mention this episode)

I'd like to make one more prediction though. I'm fairly certain the train will be attacked before morning in the next episode, while they're repairing the water tank. Also, it'll be because of that massive bonfire they built.
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Apr 29, 2016 2:38 AM

Jul 2012
Blood? You can have my blood anything ;)

4/5
Apr 29, 2016 3:02 AM

Feb 2012
I like the show so far.
But I hope we can move on to episodes not filled with 90% "Those people are Kabane ! Throw them off" dialogs
Apr 29, 2016 3:12 AM

Dec 2014
Good Episode, Not as action packed as the last one but it definitely delivered.

Mumei is awesome, Really liking her.

I'm seriously disgusted with the generally populace on the train, Last episode showed how ungrateful they were but this episode painted them in an even worse manner to me. They were saved by Mumei and Ikoma and the very least they could do is rethink their impressions of them rather than just blindly considering them monsters, I guess I can't expect a bunch of superstitious obsolete traditionalists who want to hold a a funeral while you're running for your life to show a bit of sense.

Ikoma's past was definitely a common story but still sad :(
I was waiting for the "I'll destroy all the Kabane" line, I always like that sort of thing XD

So Kabaneri need blood to survive, Didn't expect that. That does make them pretty similar to the common Vampire trope.
Apr 29, 2016 3:28 AM

Jul 2015
To everyone who kept spamming "attack on trainwreck" as if it was ever the least bit funny: how stupid do you feel now?
Apr 29, 2016 3:50 AM

Jul 2015
zal said:
Conflict created by Mumei not saying anything in multiple occasions? Most bothersome thing of the episode. She smells a kabane on the train? you wouldn't understand. Ikoma needs blood to drink? What's the big deal, let him find out himself. Ikoma should train? Just beat him that will sure teach him how to fight.

The ribbon holds Mumei's power back? lol, same dumb logic of the first episode. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if the show didn't take itself so seriously but that's not the case.

When his sister was bitten he ran away but when he came back where were the kabane? Of course nowhere, they can't kill the MC but he needs a tragic backstory and killing his own sister seems pretty tragic.

Give two rations of food to a kabane? What a waste of food when they don't even have enough food for the humans.
At least Mumei didn't waste time comparing normal food to horseshit or other disgusting things and directly asked for blood, the ones surrounding her are minor characters anyway so who cares about them.

People hating on Kurusu when he is the only reasonable person on that train.
At least the princess is not completely useless.

But it has pretty colours 10/10.

Trying way too hard to nitpick things, your bias is more obvious than finding Waldo at a nudist camp.

Just lol @ everyone that expects a bunch of terrified industrial peasants to behave the way you want in a high-stress fucked up situation with fresh trauma and an ongoing zombie epidemic.
Apr 29, 2016 4:02 AM

Aug 2014
Mumei is rather bothersome with her actions...but besides that, quite the episode with that ending!
Apr 29, 2016 4:04 AM

Jan 2014
Should hopefully get more than 12 episodes.
Apr 29, 2016 4:10 AM

Mar 2014
How come every single character in this show is an annoying fuckboii/gurl?

At least SnK had Levi
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 29, 2016 4:13 AM

Jul 2007
Its really nice to see such competent and interesting male and female leads.

Mumei's no-bullshit attitude combined with her screw up cute nature is a breath of fresh air and Ikoma is enjoyable science-nerdy.

Really nice relationship build up both between Mumei and Ikoma as well as Ikoma and the princess, alongside some nice worldbuilding and visuals.

Any comparisons to AOT at this point are idiocy at best.

tavenitas said:
old habits die hard

Inaccurate, as Mumei does not make me want to repeatedly stab her in the face with a shovel.
AhenshihaelApr 29, 2016 4:19 AM
Apr 29, 2016 4:17 AM

May 2015
I am a failure, sorry. It's that just only writing "edgy and mediocre" is not enough characters.
zalApr 29, 2016 4:28 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2016 4:46 AM

May 2013
Literally Mikasa and Eren.
Apr 29, 2016 4:55 AM
Aug 2015
Daw11 said:

And which character exactly is Mikasa in this series?
Apr 29, 2016 5:06 AM

May 2013
On_the_Lam said:
Daw11 said:

Mumei, as soon as she realize that Ikoma is the only man in the world that would marry an half kabane.
Apr 29, 2016 5:07 AM

Apr 2008
Daw11 said:
On_the_Lam said:

Mumei, as soon as she realize that Ikoma is the only man in the world that would marry an half kabane.

Nope.

Also when Did Mikasa ever beat Eren down for the purpose of training? Seriously you attack on Titan fanboys are so bloody desperate to drag this series down with your BS

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details. Removed baiting.
TenshoApr 29, 2016 8:00 AM
Apr 29, 2016 5:10 AM
Aug 2015
kamisama751 said:
KoreaWS said:

@kamisama751 Well were's the shitpost at? Come on man, these threads are boring without some contrarian

I have just finished the episode now. :D

kamisama71 said:
Well, this episode is a comedy one. We got a super funny gaijin for ingurish sake and our protagonist is trying to build a harem with the princess as the victim. The sister is dead, so there is no incest route. That is a big pro.

Since this episode does not contain so much events there are also a bit less mistakes. These are the following ones:
• Our protagonist touched a very hot pipe before and felt no pain. However, someone kicks him in the ass and it hurts.
• Kabaneri got healing ability for the sake of plot.
• Caring out a funeral is more important than surviving. What if lots of Kabane attacks follow the fire and attack you?
• His imouto is already a Kabane. How can a little TNT bag pierce though that heart protector?
• Pregnant mother needed an entire day to turn into a Kabane. The speed is way too slow.
• As we can see from Ikoma's sister. You will stay unmovable for a while before completely turning into a Kabane. However, this is not the case with the pregnant mother for plot's sake.

This post might get editted after me rewatching this episode.

Your points get more and more ridiculous each episode.

A character's action or ability obviously happens for the sake of plot and the fact that people keep using that as an excuse to shit on an anime is laughable.

His imouto (?) is already a Kabane. How can a little TNT bag pierce though that heart protector?

You don't know what those bombs are made of, and it's not really that important.

>"There is no reason for the body check and 3 day rule to exist since you will turn into a Kabane in a few minutes anyway."
>"Pregnant mother needed an entire day to turn into a Kabane. The speed is way too slow."

Lmfao.

As we can see from Ikoma's sister. You will stay unmovable for a while before completely turning into a Kabane. However, this is not the case with the pregnant mother for plot's sake.

His sister got bit by the Kabane, which obviously led to her death; the woman didn't.

Caring out a funeral is more important than surviving. What if lots of Kabane attacks follow the fire and attack you?

They stopped for another reason and mourned and prayed while they had the chance. In times like those, when someone feels vulnerable and at danger all the time, it's logical they would start believing in something greater than them.

No Kabane talks, so everyone who could aren’t Kabanes and humans don’t get it.

You may want to delete this one (along with a few others), since it was clearly explained in this episode.
Apr 29, 2016 5:13 AM

May 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Daw11 said:

Nope.

Also when Did Mikasa ever beat Eren down for the purpose of training? Seriously you attack on Titan fanboys are so bloody desperate to drag this series down with your BS

You are right, this is even worse than what I said.
They are copying and merging together multiple characters and then they are trying to make them pass as completely new.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
TenshoApr 29, 2016 8:01 AM
Apr 29, 2016 5:13 AM
Aug 2015
Daw11 said:
On_the_Lam said:

Mikasa's whole personality is based on her platonic love for Eren. Mumei, on the other hand, is quirky and fun and not badass just for the sake being one. Also, I believe we've watched 2 whole different shows by that statement.
Apr 29, 2016 5:15 AM

Apr 2008
Daw11 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Nope.

You are right, this is even worse than what I said.
They are copying and merging together multiple characters and then they are trying to make them pass as completely new.

way to go ignoring part 2. You're really really threatened by this series aren't you? Afraid that this series might get more popular than Titan and then Titan gets pushed back indefinitely. That's all I can hear from your ridiculous arguments

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
TenshoApr 29, 2016 8:02 AM
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

932 by wallus81 »»
Apr 20, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

393 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.