Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2016 6:31 PM

Aug 2012

Lots of moments with Mumei(best girl) this episode. From abusive to child carer.

More flash backs to fill in what happened with Ikoma and his sister. Seems like she's dead and unlikely to be Mumei like I thought. I wonder if he envisioned himself being bitten by a kanaeri as a bad dream or of if it really happened.

Seems like both Ikoma and Mumei have a hunger for humans now. Some questions were answered this episode but now I have even more that I want to know. Waiting a week for the next episode is going to be a pain.
Apr 28, 2016 6:31 PM

Apr 2014
Mumei gives no fucks. Wonder where she'll get the blood from lol.
Apr 28, 2016 6:32 PM
Nov 2013
Although we all knew he had it, Ikoma's back story scene was very well done. I think the music complimented it very well.

I assume what happened to Ikoma happened because he didn't know he needed blood to survive. That fucking cliff hanger, why do you do this to me :(
Apr 28, 2016 6:53 PM

Apr 2010
should have guessed being a kabaneri is not all good, wonder what more problems eith regards to being a kabaneri will pop out in the future..

maybe being pregnant has some kind of effect on how a kabane bite works.. wonder if the pregnant lady really got bit, or maybe its her child that got bit?? seems odd that Mumei didn't recognize that kabaneri easily also.. hope this explained in the future episodes..

the character developments are great so far, glad to see tiny bits of other characters in between the episode and not focusing solely on tha Mains..

that cliffhanger though.. ugh have to wait another 1 whole week for my kabaneri fix..
Apr 28, 2016 6:54 PM

Oct 2011
Kabeneri need blood OMG
Apr 28, 2016 6:58 PM

Jan 2016
Mumei started off even more annoying than she was in the last episode, which did not exactly please me, but in this episode she actually managed to be playful without coming off as smug! I mean, she's still definitely "Forcedly Badass Girl", but she actually brought something new to the table this time! That's certainly a plus in my book.

Also, Ayame shows us how to do a cool badass thing without seeming forced. Who'd have thought that'd make her a more likable character.

I foresee people accusing Mumei of being the one who turned PregWoman into a Kabane next episode.
Her way of asking for blood was kind of really blunt, but i can't picture her asking for it any other way. There are not many ways you can ask for blood without coming off as creepy (although, glowing red eyes probably aren't helping). She can't even ask for wild animal blood, because the Kabane have probably killed most of the wildlife by now.

Also, that one dude spoke engrish. I like engrish. That one dude pleases me.
GhostofSide6Apr 28, 2016 7:02 PM
"Now you have your answer. That's Fire Bomber. We don't know their past or future... they're just here. That's all there is." - Akiko Lips
Apr 28, 2016 7:01 PM

Nov 2007
Jarjaxle said:
9 episodes left....this is unfortunately going to be 12 episodes series.

Just about enough episodes so that we can quickly get off board the Feels Train we are made to board thanks to a certain anime airing just before this one every week until the end.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 28, 2016 7:04 PM

Feb 2008
Mumei can take some of my blood :3

Wonder what'll happen to Ayame if she gets bitten by Ikoma...
Apr 28, 2016 7:18 PM

Dec 2013
Mumei needs to be a little more tactful when asking for blood. It's not a surprise they reacted the way they did.

RIP pregnant lady.
Apr 28, 2016 7:19 PM

Apr 2013
Mumei is annoying as hell with her provocativeness. What was the point of getting people scared as they were starting to warm up to you? This show doesn't have that same hype feeling I got when I was watching the first few episodes of "that" show has so I don't even know why people are comparing.
Apr 28, 2016 7:20 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Sort of a convoluted episode with plenty of mixed directions. It seemed to start out fairly orderly and then went off in all directions.....back story......Uncle Fester inciting a mob to kill our MCs......Captain Pull the Trigger pointing his gun as usual......pregnant infected lady giving us a moral dilema......and the Sweet Lady in Charge testing our MC's loyalty. The other thing that was a head scratcher was the "let's build the biggest fire we can to attract the monsters" and call it a prayer meeting........and you know it's going to attract the things that go bump in the night. Sigh....7/10
Apr 28, 2016 7:20 PM

Mar 2010
Love how there is some backstory to this as the episode progresses. Kurusu reminds me of Takumi in FE:if it kinda irritates me on how hard headed people can be, lol. I also love how the anime switches from plenty of action to slowing it down to show backstory. Curious to see what happens to Ayame. I wonder if Kabaneri can drink other Kabane blood, or maybe just human blood?
Apr 28, 2016 7:22 PM

Oct 2014
@HowTragic
How does one go from being such a badass mofo one episode to a whiny little fuck the next? I find it hard to believe this withering, self-pitying POS is the same character that hysterically declared he would laugh at the survivors from the afterlife.

Did you forgot that he cried like a little bitch after the "epic dialogue". That man was salty. It almost left him out of the train.
and then this incoming "i want to protect everyone even though i get treated like shit" sentimentality.

He wants to kill the Kabaneri. Even though they treat him like shit, that doesn't really stop him for trying to save humanity. Why would he be studying Kabanes and designing a nail gun?

@ariaflame

Ikoma was bitten on his arm, not his neck. It also spread throughout his entire body instantly, not up to the head. His entire body got those red lines spread around right away.

There's no reasoning behind it, and there doesn't really need to be, just chalk it up to a mother's willpower. It's equivalent to Ace's mother in one piece holding back his birth for months. If this continues though, and completely random fuckers hold back the infection for no real reason at all, then that's just BS.

Did we see the size of the bite? From episode one, we know that the speed in which the "curse" spreads is relative to the size of the injury. If it is a scratch or a small bite, it will take less. Hence the 3-days rule mentioned. We also see that Ikoma in ep1 and her sister in this episode got a relatively big bite, which is the reason their transformation is quicker.

What's annoying are these mob characters that apparently cannot think for themselves at all. The kabaneri are standing there acting normally, talking normally, then they are told "You're just like the kabane!!!111". The fuck?
Just pointless, forced conflict, really shitty execution. They can be scared of them, sure, but to THAT extent, when they're acting like humans, and the kabane are brain dead zombies? Come the fuck on lmao.

Well they've never met a Kabaneri, why should they trust one? All they know is that if a human gets bitten, it will become a Kabane. They don't want to take the risk. You also have Mumei whose arrogance isn't helping at all. Also, mob mentality tends to be more emotional than rational.

As for mumei not telling Ikoma, she clearly just thinks its no big deal to drink blood for whatever reason.

Fuck that girl

The episode was thrilling. I liked the use of the musical pieces. I declare Mumei as worst girl of the season because her childish arrogance is risking a lot of things. Perhaps it has to do with getting overpowered so early in her life.

I noted you can use those suicide bags to actually destroy a Kabane's heart. The explosion then should be quite potent and concentrated to actually do that. If that ammount of firepower can't be replicated in a gun, then I'd buy that they are sticking to steam guns if only to repel the Kabanes from the train.

@kamisama751 Well were's the shitpost at? Come on man, these threads are boring without some contrarian
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
Apr 28, 2016 7:24 PM

Dec 2012
yaHzee said:

A master race with the next fu ... generation! :X

Either she turns to Kabaneri after a gratuitous strangulation, or Kurusu saves the day.

I vote for the more graphic option, to be honest :))
Apr 28, 2016 7:25 PM
Jan 2016
Interesting, this episode also revealed another role the priest traveling with Mumei had: he was her feeding bag.

keragamming said:
Oh I have a question. Why did the pregnant lady take so long to become a kababeri? Was it because she was pregnant and this sonewhow slow down the process?

Because I remember in the first episode that guy got infected like instantly, but it seems the process is slow for different individual because they showed people walking in lines stripping naked to see if they're becoming a kabaneri, but if the process happens so fast there should be no need for that. Inconsistency?

Not too bother by it, just a little gripe that I have, maybe it will be explain later down.
Severity of the infection and varying strength of immune systems, most likely. The assumption that the infection is "instant" is based on two cases where the kabane took a sizable chunk of flesh out of the victim, but those observations are only applicable to infections from bites.

As with any blood-borne virus, infection can also occur if infected blood gets onto an open wound or eyes; it's entirely possible the lady was infected this way, which might cause a slower infection rate and also justify the three-day observation period that people were complaining about.
Apr 28, 2016 7:26 PM

Oct 2008
redgrave_zero said:
The dialogue was awful and the conflict felt forced. Very disappointing.

how about you give some examples instead of vague criticisms?
I do agree that some scenes in the latter part of the episode were a bit haphazardly constructed, but overall it was a well plotted, well directed episode.
Apr 28, 2016 7:35 PM

Mar 2016
I just really hope the plot starts to pick up speed soon..I'm enjoying the show so far but with only 12 episodes total I dont see it going anywhere at its current pace which would be a shame. That being said, I feel this is one of the better things airing right now.
Apr 28, 2016 7:35 PM
Jan 2016
AriaFlame said:
Ikoma was bitten on his arm, not his neck. It also spread throughout his entire body instantly, not up to the head. His entire body got those red lines spread around right away.
It didn't spread instantly. He was using a steam engine to lynch himself, so in the time it took the virus to spread up to his shoulder, he had to start a fire (he was in prison all day, so it had to be started after he was infected) to boil enough water to power the engine - and that's a significant amount of water. It probably took at least half an hour to get that far and started accelerating after it reached his heart.

If a kabane sensually nibbled on his toe instead it probably would have taken a couple days to spread that far.
Apr 28, 2016 7:39 PM
Nov 2011
KoreaWS said:

Well they've never met a Kabaneri, why should they trust one? All they know is that if a human gets bitten, it will become a Kabane. They don't want to take the risk. You also have Mumei whose arrogance isn't helping at all. Also, mob mentality tends to be more emotional than rationa

My main point there is that their reaction is an overreaction. It's not believable at all, and pretty irking to watch.

It's not like distrust is a new theme or anything, but most anime aren't retarded about it and just have everyone back up or stop talking or something. The correct thing to do is just have everyone back up from them. Not literally scream and then run around like headless chickens. I mean, when the difference is a pasty braindead zombie, and a loli, you'd think they'd show some semblance of sanity.

It's really just lazy writing; trying to force us to feel super bad for them because they're oh so woe-is-me ostracised.
Apr 28, 2016 7:47 PM
Nov 2011
MysteriousBanana said:
didn't spread instantly. He was using a steam engine to lynch himself, so in the time it took the virus to spread up to his shoulder, he had to start a fire (he was in prison all day, so it had to be started after he was infected) to boil enough water to power the engine - and that's a significant amount of water. It probably took at least half an hour to get that far and started accelerating after it reached his heart.

If a kabane sensually nibbled on his toe instead it probably would have taken a couple days to spread that far.

I dunno about that, some parts of that scene do skip, but we can assume at least one part that happens in real time is when he's about to put the collar on, and it's spreading pretty damn fast there.

I'm all for some sensual toe nibbling though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 28, 2016 7:55 PM

Jul 2009
Are you fucking kidding me, right? 'Zombie' vampires? Seriously?
Apr 28, 2016 7:59 PM

Apr 2014
Jonny_Mhl said:
How is being part zombie and having a craving for human blood ridiculous to you in any way?
Apr 28, 2016 8:03 PM

Jul 2009
Hongu said:
Jonny_Mhl said:
How is being part zombie and having a craving for human blood ridiculous to you in any way?

The whole thing around the virus was too much to be swallowed, but this is just underwhelming.
Apr 28, 2016 8:04 PM

Dec 2009
best part was the asshole mechanic that was telling every1 to get to fking work fixing teh train. He knows he is an asshole and is proud of it.

scaredy cat humans dont get an education in a post-apocalyptic world so its not their fault they can't put 1+1 together. All the human interactions are awkward in this episode tho. Like how the gang that tries to kill MC backs off from a speech when they were explaining for the longeeestt time that they aren't kabane. inserting dramatic monologue makes ppl understand reason.
Apr 28, 2016 8:14 PM
Mar 2016
Great episode but anybody got any theories on how the pregnant lady got infected?
Apr 28, 2016 8:19 PM

Mar 2013
As expected this show's only good when shits getting blown the fuck up

Better get straight back to that next episode or else
Apr 28, 2016 8:19 PM

Sep 2014
Man I'm hoping this will get 25 episodes, Really loved this episode!
Apr 28, 2016 8:23 PM

Oct 2014
so if a shifter kabaneri doesnt drink blood they turn into a mindless Titan kabane, i guess its a cool drawback.Levi Mumei is pretty bad ass, i like how she's not taking shit from anyone.
"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where the villas are, and i am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and i get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but i occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get 8 hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last checkup."
Apr 28, 2016 8:26 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
DreadedOne said:
so if a shifter kabaneri doesnt drink blood they turn into a mindless Titan kabane, i guess its a cool drawback.Levi Mumei is pretty bad ass, i like how she's not taking shit from anyone.
Shifters aren't required to do anything even remotely similar to what these guys have to do.......

This AoT ripoff bit is getting tired now
Apr 28, 2016 8:27 PM

Feb 2008
zellami said:
yaHzee said:

A master race with the next fu ... generation! :X

Either she turns to Kabaneri after a gratuitous strangulation, or Kurusu saves the day.

I vote for the more graphic option, to be honest :))

I vote for the more graphic option as well. C:
They could also make this a regular thing, Ayame sneaking out and giving him blood.
Apr 28, 2016 8:28 PM
Nov 2010
Alright, hype is over, begin descend to generic altitude.

This is a series with good production value but the less dialogue the better it becomes..
Apr 28, 2016 8:32 PM

Oct 2014
AriaFlame said:

My main point there is that their reaction is an overreaction. It's not believable at all, and pretty irking to watch.

It's not like distrust is a new theme or anything, but most anime aren't retarded about it and just have everyone back up or stop talking or something. The correct thing to do is just have everyone back up from them. Not literally scream and then run around like headless chickens. I mean, when the difference is a pasty braindead zombie, and a loli, you'd think they'd show some semblance of sanity.

But it is the first time they see one. They are also mostly plebeians, used to a relatively simple life and in constant dear of Kabaneri. If something that isn't human comes up and tries to convince them that she's safe, is quite obvious that a simple mind could be scared like that, especially if they are reactive, and even more if they are part of a mob.

If anything, it's understandable they get ostratized: they are not human, and there's no reason the plebs, beign superstitious as they are (remember the praying ceremony) should believe them.

I actually like all the distrust. It's quite deserving coming from the plebs and the bushi who, in the end and besides all the doucheness, want to try to protect the people. If anything, is the kind Ojousama who, because is seen as a figure of leadership, was able to somewhat calm down the mob.

I have to agree that the script is heavily relying on "making you feel something". I will never accept the convenient "hand stuck on remote control" thing in the past episode that leads to the "EPIC MONOLOGUE" of the MC and consequent opportunity of him getting on the train, and the fact that just so happened that the pregnant woman was the one turned to Kabaneri seems like a feels-bait.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
Apr 28, 2016 8:37 PM
Jan 2016
AriaFlame said:
I dunno about that, some parts of that scene do skip, but we can assume at least one part that happens in real time is when he's about to put the collar on, and it's spreading pretty damn fast there.

Yeah, hence my comment about it accelerating once it reached his heart. Obviously it's not working like a real virus would, but given the story's emphasis on the heart and blood, it seems thematically appropriate.

Jonny_Mhl said:
The whole thing around the virus was too much to be swallowed, but this is just underwhelming.
To be fair, even the MC realized his theory about the virus was wrong after discovering his glowing heart; if he was still clinging to the idea he was somehow "cured", he wouldn't have tried to stay behind at the end of episode 2 or kept insisting he's a threat at the start of this episode.

It was just a plot device to justify the MC's actions to strangle himself, meant to be tossed and forgotten after the second episode. It was also likely a deliberately stupid theory because Ikoma's a) a grease monkey, not a virologist, and b) living in an industrial age setting, not an information age setting; it would have made even less sense if he had a proper theory just from poking about the remains of kabane with his wrench.
Apr 28, 2016 8:39 PM

Feb 2015
Mumei is so cute I'm in love.
Apr 28, 2016 8:45 PM

Sep 2008
It felt like the dialogues were intentionally made to steer everything in the wrong direction for the sake of creating some sort of conflict in this episode.
Apr 28, 2016 8:45 PM

Jan 2014
I enjoyed this episode, and I like the series so far. The lack of action didn't bother me as much as it seemed to bother others but then, I'm not a huge action junkie so.
Apr 28, 2016 9:02 PM

Mar 2015
A great and thrilling episode, yet again. The haters' salty tears are so tasty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Apr 28, 2016 9:02 PM

Jul 2009
MysteriousBanana said:
AriaFlame said:

Yeah, hence my comment about it accelerating once it reached his heart. Obviously it's not working like a real virus would, but given the story's emphasis on the heart and blood, it seems thematically appropriate.

Jonny_Mhl said:
To be fair, even the MC realized his theory about the virus was wrong after discovering his glowing heart; if he was still clinging to the idea he was somehow "cured", he wouldn't have tried to stay behind at the end of episode 2 or kept insisting he's a threat at the start of this episode.

It was just a plot device to justify the MC's actions to strangle himself, meant to be tossed and forgotten after the second episode. It was also likely a deliberately stupid theory because Ikoma's a) a grease monkey, not a virologist, and b) living in an industrial age setting, not an information age setting; it would have made even less sense if he had a proper theory just from poking about the remains of kabane with his wrench.

That a) and b) made me laugh more than the 4th episode of Netoge no Yome.

This virus thing don't make any sense, the MC somehow stopped the virus from reaching his brain and in this episode a pregnant woman got the virus from nowhere and somehow people turned a blind eye to this.
You don't need to be a doctor nor a scientist to understand how a virus acts and what I want to understand is why they want this show to have some logic when they do the opposite?
Apr 28, 2016 9:07 PM

Oct 2009
Great ep! OMGGG! He turned into a Kabaneeee!! O__O like asdhfkjasdhflaksdh cliffhanger much?
Still no answers about the Kabane transformation thing. :/

Kurusu is still an asshole.
and Ikoma turned into EREN LOL
Thug_GouApr 28, 2016 9:21 PM

Apr 28, 2016 9:17 PM

Mar 2012
Ayame really scored some points this episode.
Apr 28, 2016 9:19 PM

Sep 2011
Jonny_Mhl said:

That a) and b) made me laugh more than the 4th episode of Netoge no Yome.

This virus thing don't make any sense, the MC somehow stopped the virus from reaching his brain and in this episode a pregnant woman got the virus from nowhere and somehow people turned a blind eye to this.
You don't need to be a doctor nor a scientist to understand how a virus acts and what I want to understand is why they want this show to have some logic when they do the opposite?

No real life virus also turns your heart metal and makes you a zombie!!! Seriously there is little point trying to apply modern medicine to a zombie show! It's implausible from the start. All that matters is that there is some internal logic. So just sit back and enjoy the ride!

scruffykiwiApr 28, 2016 9:32 PM
Apr 28, 2016 9:41 PM

Oct 2008
Almost all the characters managed to piss me off this episode. I really dislike when conflict is created and prolonged because someone doesn't want to/can't be bothered to explain their actions. Maybe some people won't believe it but it doesn't hurt to try. Just feels like the writer forced it.
Apr 28, 2016 9:45 PM
Apr 2011
RedaJaNai said:
A great and thrilling episode, yet again. The haters' salty tears are so tasty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote for truth. Haters gonna hate~~~
Apr 28, 2016 9:45 PM

Sep 2013
Aaahhhhh shit......

Damn it all

I'm actually starting to like this show >__<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2016 9:54 PM
Jan 2015
It reminded me of the 1st OVA of Hellsing when a vampire bite someone who is not a virgin they will turn into zombies but if they're a virgin they will turn into a draculina or if the vampire wants someone to become one. Just like Kabaneri wanting blood = vampire trait, zombies = ghouls so in conclusion I think that someone is actually making the kabane maybe a Kabaneri and that will be the final enemy.
Apr 28, 2016 10:00 PM

Oct 2012
Hm, while I do appreciate the episode and mild plot progression... There was probably only a few of the characters this ep that didn't irritate me. I mean first is the whole mob following the 'Humanity is Stupid'-esque trope, then there's small things about how Ikoma/Ayame acted, then there's Samurai-sama who needs like 20 chill pills. Mumei was awesome for 70ish percent of the ep, not 100% because she wasn't very tactful at times, which only served to deepen the chasm between Kabaneri and humans.
I will admit though that I can't really picture Mumei politely asking for something, but I would have liked it if not almost everything that she said to people other than Ikoma this episode didn't provoke further distrust.
That's not to say I disliked the episode, I appreciated the slight slowdown to explain more, and I am looking forward to next ep, here's to hoping humanity doesn't get even more stupid next week.

Mumei is still best girl tho~
Oh and let's talk about Mumei's horrified face when she found out that the Kabaneri she killed was pregnant, gosh my heart and plz o mighty mob that represents all of humanity don't be stupid and blame Mumei. If you say she infected the mother, then I'll send signals to Mumei telling her to b*tchslap each and everyone of you, and if you get angry at her for killing her, then I'll go back to this ep, make a gif out of the scene were everyone is screaming "oh a Kabane!!!! Run for your lives!!!" and shove it in your fictitious faces. why am I talking to an imaginary mob?
gust11Apr 28, 2016 10:03 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Apr 28, 2016 10:04 PM

Jul 2012
Gotta love when shit gets real in the end.. fuck.. The fact they need blood to live is definitely gonna make in for a pretty cool twist. Can't wait for the next episode
Apr 28, 2016 10:06 PM

Sep 2015
Mumei was so cute. Ikoma heading to the cliche route "My purpose is to kill all Kabane~" Pls no.
I want the Kabaneri to wreck faces/get off this train already
Apr 28, 2016 10:07 PM

Aug 2012
kamisama751 said:

This post might get editted after me rewatching this episode.

Mate, I kinda feel sorry for you, really. You spend so much time on something you hate (you're even rewatching it!), moreso than the average person who likes a certain show. You sure this is the best way to spend your free time?
Apr 28, 2016 10:09 PM

Jan 2015
I don't know if I like Mumei now comparing the first I saw her in episode one anymore. She may be a good teacher for Ikoma in purpose for maximizing his own potential as a Kabaneri. But her way of showing it is too forceful.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

393 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

544 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 8, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.