Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2016 2:35 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aoi and Akane! I don't know what to say! I hope Shiharu appears at one point. T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 28, 2016 3:39 PM
Dec 2015
Aoi and Akane are so cute!!!~ I wonder when does Shiharu makes her appearance? >.<
Apr 28, 2016 3:53 PM

Nov 2007
Italia said:
I wonder when does Shiharu makes her appearance? >.<

I think everyone who hold LSL dear would think the same. But it has been such a great start. Aoi is still the reserved but observing Aoi from LSL and Akane is still the ever so energetic Akane. Loved how small things are stirring up their lives. It's all to add to the process of growing up. :)

I just had to start reading it. I have been really sad ever since I knew LSL serialization had ended. But I couldn't wait to finish LSL; I am a bit spoiled in the process since now I know that the twins got separated from Shiharu at the end of LSL. đź’”

Shiharu and Seiji still are one of my all time favourite couples so I would love to see them in LSH at some point.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 29, 2016 7:44 PM

Dec 2015
This is so cute! I love Aoi and Akane so I'll definitely follow this new manga. Hihi. Aoi is freaking heartthrob now huh? I can see him breaking a lot of girls' hearts. <3

I hope to finish LSL soon. Still waiting for the scanlations. Few more chapters to go!
May 14, 2016 3:51 AM

Oct 2012
It will be an interesting journey to see how they grow up, really looking forward to the next chapters.
Jan 24, 2017 9:59 PM

Oct 2009
I was kinda disapointed when akane was thinking back on memories of her younger days only thinking about her mother and not shiharu or seji, cause it seemed in the prior book they left a massive impact on her and her brothers life , i mean maybe im just overthinking it possibly ..the author better not pretend shiharu or seji never existed cause they were such amazing parents even if it was for a short while. P.s. Im still looking forward to reading more because the last bookwas so amazing d:
RstisJan 24, 2017 10:02 PM
Oct 13, 2017 3:23 AM

May 2009
I am so overjoyed that this manga actually exists! It's so awesome to read through different gerenations. I would be a tiny bit dissapointed tho if Shiharu and Seji don't appear in it at all...
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 24, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 10 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 28, 2017

10 by kempoecho »»
Oct 26, 2020 8:26 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 9 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 19, 2017

2 by nukerxero123 »»
Dec 27, 2017 7:09 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 5 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2016

6 by Enoyann »»
Nov 29, 2017 9:09 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 8 Discussion

shanimebib - Mar 14, 2017

1 by rayeine »»
Nov 23, 2017 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.