Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 4 Discussion

Dec 20, 2016 5:48 PM

I really hate when anime does that thing when they waste characters just to make the main group seem overpowered, is one of the most lazy ways of showcasing the characters strength .
2/5 i expect more for the next episode

Mar 20, 2017 11:03 PM

I was watching this in episode in class and I couldn't stop laughing.
Sorry for my English.

Apr 7, 2017 10:52 PM

Unexpected result :P

Jun 26, 2017 1:11 AM

SO CUTE. Our lil tiger found a home :')))

Now don't do that again.
The phone call thing and tryna leave X)
Bad.

Aug 11, 2017 2:41 PM

I'm quite disappointed by the comedic approach to the entire raid. First they build up on the Black Lizard group and how ruthless they are, and then they throw all that build-up out of the window.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Dec 8, 2017 6:24 AM

did the blond sibling Junichirou just got FKED by DR Yosano? lol

Apr 15, 2018 10:46 AM

CAN WE PLEASE STOP THE ORPHANAGE SCENE FOR LITERALLY GOD'S SAKE. FPS.

literally impossible for juni's sister to be alive. i love how the glasses guy was like "calm down they're okay" as if everyone gets thirty trillion bullets in their back every day. speaking of juni i am already near bursting points of his sexual abuse as some sort of joke. now this seems slightly hypocritical for me to say since i am all for rape/molestation jokes but this anime is literally sexually abusing the character. so that's when the joke falls flat.

black lizard LITERALLY looks like shinwoo from noblesse.

what's more is noblesse came out in 2007, far before bungo was even a dream. so go ahead and try to damage control.

cabbagels said:

You cannot say that 'it's a fact that this anime is shit' because actually a lot of people enjoy it, so that statement is not valid anymore. It is not valid with any anime, no matter how good or bad it is, because there will always be people who like it or hate it. So it is just your opinion, you ignorant brat.

putting "you ignorant brat" in bold doesn't make any argument stronger, you know that right? and funny how you are so insistent on the difference of facts and opinions when you called him stupid, ignorant and a brat which is just your opinion, but you are saying it like it's fact. sorry man but this anime has next to nothing new in 2016. it's not really the manga's fault, maybe if the show came out sooner it would be a bit more impressive. but this show is actually factually bad. it can be up for debate on HOW bad it is, and people are allowed to love it however they choose, that doesn't change anything of the content.
Modified by TomDay, May 2, 2018 10:24 AM

Apr 30, 2018 11:23 AM

The writing is decent. Despite that, the orphanage flashbacks are annoying. LOL the trolling villains hahaha. 4/5
Modified by Nurguburu, Apr 30, 2018 11:29 AM
Life has no meaning.

Sep 29, 2018 3:32 PM

So much for that build up. Those guys were completely useless lol

Jan 16, 2:22 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Enjoyable episode, the best part was when MC is going dire thinking they were all killed, then you see everyone kicking the living shit out of all those supposed tough guys, with all the build up the earlier parts of the episode lead us into thinking.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]