Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 1, 2016 5:31 AM

Oct 2012
love pon and everybody
May 1, 2016 5:32 AM

Oct 2012
aina-kun said:
love pon and everybody

k joke. love pon and everybody else who couldnt stop fcking yelling all the time ughhh
May 1, 2016 5:58 AM

Feb 2014
i hate love pon the most shes fucking obnoxious.
Mitsumune is slightly anoying too.
May 1, 2016 6:08 AM

Jul 2011
My annoying ranking
1. misaki ( HARDCORE annoying PLEASE DIE SLOWLY YOU SHIT WHORE)
2. mitsumune (fucking annoying just die!)
3. valkana ("trying to be cool and mysterious with tragic past" annoying)
4. Lion (chuuni annoying)
5. Hyouketsu no Judgness (Embarrassingly annoying)
6. Manbe and Pii-tan ("one dimensional couple with tired jokes" annoying)
7. Untensha (Plain annoying and looks like he smells seriously bad ewwww)
8. Nyanta (not as annoying as the other but still mildly annoying)
9. Jack (Cute but low key annoying)
10. Lovepon (started out adorbs but her antics get old fast, i hope she dies a horrible death and her dad rape her corpse)

Since i shared my annoying ranking ill share who i like the most
1. Maimai (GODDESS)
2. Hayato (Cool, handsome, hot, and cute, i hope he gets raped ♥♥♥)
3. Koharun (Pretty, calm, and mysterious without trying hard like valkana)
4. Toriyasu (bae)
5. Nettaiya (♥superficial dumb blonde♥)
6. Puuko & Wanko (both adorbs and deserve to be raped lovingly♥)

Anyone else is meh.
milloMay 1, 2016 6:11 AM
May 1, 2016 6:12 AM
Jul 2018
All of them. The only part of the show I look forward to is watching more of them die.
May 1, 2016 6:21 AM

Feb 2009
Nettaiya. Pretty much everything she says annoys me, with the only exception being the penis joke in episode 5.

Halicone said:
Lovepon is entertaining. It's weird to see so many people hating her considering how much psycho girls are revered on MAL (see Yuno's popularity) I can't even say she's the least sane of the bunch considering the rest of the cast..

My main problem with her is that she is a one-trick pony.
i.e., she has just a single trait as a character - that she's obsessed with executions, and that same joke is played over and over and over again.
Though I don't hate her and I even find her mildly entertaining.
May 3, 2016 12:05 AM
Feb 2016
Lovepom infravalorada, para nekitos yanderes estilo yuno
May 3, 2016 1:28 AM

Sep 2008
It's so hard to pick just one.
May 3, 2016 1:36 AM

Aug 2008
Unfortunately, for all the people annoyed by Love-pon, including me, she's totally gonna be one of the last characters to die.
May 3, 2016 1:49 AM

Feb 2016
Mitsumune ofc,he's so freaking annoying. especially in eps 4 when hayato tried to agrue with him
May 3, 2016 2:13 AM

Sep 2015
All the characters are rubbish! But if I were to choose only one, it has got to Mitsumune
May 3, 2016 3:42 AM

Mar 2016
Masaki or Mitsumune. They're both annoying
May 3, 2016 4:03 AM

Apr 2014
Almost every goddamn character except jack and lion. Everyone else in this series is just moronic fodders. If i had to state the characters that i hate the most? I hate Mitsumune and Lovepon. Both are equally annoying and are pathetic excuses as characters.

I predicted this would happen with such a large cast of characters and with only 12 episodes, Some cheap mystery and bizarre plot with plot holes and annoying characters. I just watched this cuz it looked similar to "Another" which i liked, but now im gonna drop this one before i end up like a whiny bitch. No use forcing myselt to watch something that i don't even find interesting.
May 3, 2016 7:38 AM
Jul 2018
Lovepon is such a stereotypical yangire/yandere that it hurts, I hate that archetype so much. Bitch is worse than Niekawa, after she's given her backstory (presumably next ep) I am perfectly content having her killed off, brutally.

Mitsumune's too much of a goody but has potential to be crazy later on if he'd just delve into some kind of insanity. Still, he's blander than styrofoam topping wheat toast, which is slathered in mayonnaise.

Fat guy has been mentioned once already but I'll reiterate that he's irritating as well. Dude, we're tired of hearing about your listlessness with not consuming enough food. We get it, you're fat.

Only characters I really like are Valkana, Hayato, Maimai, Lion, Mikage and Narna. Nettiya can maybe be kept around for more lewd jokes, but pretty much everyone else can git fucked. This show is a waste of some nice charadesign, I will say that.
removed-userMay 3, 2016 7:43 AM
May 7, 2016 11:15 AM
May 2016
That Mikage guy really pissed me off, with all those order and blaming each other.
Somehow i can still relate to Mitsumune, and lovepon. I could see why she always said "Execute" after watching episode 6, but mitsumune? Nah, let's see next week episode
May 7, 2016 11:17 AM
Mar 2012
Mitsumune is fake and annoying.
May 7, 2016 12:41 PM

Feb 2016
I voted Lovepon for pretty much the same sort of reason as everyone else (one dimensional annoying psycho character etc).

I don't hate Mitsumune I just find him incredibly...BLAND. Its like in a bid to create a likeable nice kid, the creators inadvertently created a character so passive & agreeable that everything about him is vaguely annoying.
(Also, I don't think that even in the 1950s adolescent boys were as innocent & gullible as Mitsumune).

Other disliked characters;

Dozaemon: Yes we get it already- you're fat and you're a slob (does this guy ever say anything that's not about eating, feeling hungry or slobbing out?). Such an unimaginative character, its like the production team thought "Oh yeah and there's this fat guy and his backstory is that he is fat because he is a slob".

However if Dozaemon ends up getting chased by a giant mutant salad monster (or some sort of other culinary monstrosity) lol, then his part to play in the story might be slightly redeemed.

Manbe & Pii-tan: Too smooshy-wooshy sugary sickeningly sweet, they're downright annoying & moronic.

Yottsun: Well he attempted to go and rape Masaki in the first episode didn't he? The only blessing is this generic bad boy rapper type died pretty early on (but then again, we were all made to hate him weren't we? He was a character geared to be killed off from the get-go and his death has served more story than his weak character ever did).

Masaki: Ah "Pukey", lol...
Seems like a character who although painfully weak (thin, pale, tender, young), will probably outlive almost everyone (meanwhile inadvertently causing many people's deaths through her weakness etc).
She is a character who evokes little sympathy in me because of her over-vulnerability (I do not care for characters like her).
May 8, 2016 5:12 AM
Apr 2016
So far I hate
Lovepon
Dahara since he is the villain.
The lovely pair.
Jack and Lion.
Everyone else is either on the same level of annoyance or not an obvious contributor to the evil part.
Re:formed
May 8, 2016 8:09 AM

Jul 2012
lovepon is probably the least likeable for me
second is the brown haired tsundere who likes the mc
May 8, 2016 8:32 AM

Nov 2011
Mikage and Lovepon are the ones I hate the most, Mitsumune and Misaki suck as MC's and I don't like them, but I don't hate them.

The fact that someone hates Soy Latte is funny to me.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 8, 2016 2:54 PM

Jun 2010
Hard to say since I dislike almost all of them.
Well thar Judgness guy is very annoying and childish, so I may dislike him the most. All that complaining and insulting over nothing. He's always talking (morelike shouting) and whining about other people's name. How lame is that.

I don't like Mitsumune, Masaki and Nyanta either. Mitsumune is just too plan or simply boring, to be a MC. Mikage is also annoying because he keeps judging everyone and calls them liars. I don't dislike him yet like the others, but we're not far from that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2016 6:06 PM
Apr 2016
I hate Hayato/Speedstar, he's too much of a dad/mom-like to Mitsumune.
I also hate Lovepon, she always wants to execute people. Please just die already!!! I hate this b***h so much, i just wanna execute her already!

The only characters i like in this anime is:
Misaki
Mitsumune
Lion
Nanko
Jack (Senpai! <3)
Nyanta
May 27, 2016 6:41 PM

Dec 2014
People don't like Love-pon? To me she's the only character I do like. Mitsumune is the one I can't stand.
May 27, 2016 6:49 PM

Dec 2015
I absolutely hate lovepon. All she does is talk about executing and how everyone is sketchy trying to kill people when she's the fucking nutcase trying to execute everyone. Then everyone stands around like an idiot listening to this girl while she just tried to drown the MC and is trying to execute anyone that blinks..... like lulzwut?
May 27, 2016 7:42 PM
Apr 2016
Lovepon. She's fucking insane and no one in the group seems to be concerned about her having a fascination with torture or her having homicidal tendencies. She literally tried to kill Mitsumune in one episode (yet neither he or Maimai imparts this very important information to ANYONE). She's the most dangerous one of them all.
That and I find her whole execution thing very annoying, tiring and bland as that's literally all there is to her character.

Piitan and Manbe. Those two are the same level of annoying as Lovepon.

Other than that...pretty much everyone (not to the same extent as Lovepon and the stupid couple tho) except Nanko, Lion, Maimai who has surprisingly grown on me, Soy Latte, Jack and Judgness.
May 28, 2016 11:53 AM

Feb 2015
every fucking person except lion.
YizelTroMay 28, 2016 12:01 PM
May 28, 2016 4:58 PM
May 2016
Mitsumune was previously my most disliked, but Hayato takes that spot after revealing himself to be a complete unapologetic jerk. Though, none of the characters are very likeable besides Jack for me.
May 29, 2016 6:51 AM

Aug 2014
Lovepon , Masaki , Mitsumune
P.S I hope Lovepon gets executed and dies in pain
NamelessWaltzMay 29, 2016 6:55 AM
May 29, 2016 7:36 AM

Apr 2015
Like: Fuck all
Meh: Masaki, Rion, Maimai
Dislike: Koharun, Mitsumune, Nanko, Soylatte, Wanko, Yamauchi, Yuune, Yuuno, Narna, Puuko
Hate: Hayato, Dahara, Nettaiya, Manbe/P-tan, Toriyasu, Dozaemon, Toshiboy, Yuuna, Driver, Yottsun
Kill: Valkana, Lovepon, Zack, Jigoku, Mikage, Nyanta, Hyouketsu
LanzMay 29, 2016 7:43 AM
May 29, 2016 11:05 AM

Jun 2012
Toshiboy is a snake!
May 29, 2016 11:36 AM

Sep 2010
I dislike Hyouketsu, he really pisses me off.

Valkana, Mikage, and Koharun are pretty meh sometimes. :/

Lovepon really annoys me sometimes. Especially her voice. Oh, flying spaghetti monster. Her. Voice.
Jun 13, 2016 1:30 PM

Jul 2013
So much hate for Love-pon, lol. You will be all executed (and rightfully).
The same can be applied to Mitsumune. Don't know why the guy receives that much hate when he is just a bland MC, way better than the rest of the characters in what morality refers, apart of being the only with some type of charcter development.

In my case, the characters I dislike the most are the ones who don't apport anything to the series apart of some gags and just stand there when some more relevant character starts to talk or scream. I refer to characters like Dozaemon, the lovey dovey couple, the three Yuunas, Narna, Nettaiya, Puuko...

The other characters can be assholes, but at least they are hillarious and entertaining. The others are just random mob characters whose presence doesn't apport anything to the series.
Jun 13, 2016 2:00 PM

Jan 2012
Love-pon. Her character is very annoying and I do not find her entertaining. It's just personal opinion though.
Jun 13, 2016 10:55 PM

May 2016
Is there an all option? (except for Lion)

Lovepon is the most obnoxious
Mitsumune is the fuckboy character
Masaki and Hyouketsu no Judgeness are pretty annoying too. Also the guy with the glasses

Jun 14, 2016 11:37 PM

Jan 2015
Mikage is easily the most annoying, he keeps starting all these crazy witchhunts on the most unthreatening people with no plausible reasoning and everyone runs with it.
Jun 19, 2016 8:57 AM

Apr 2014
Mitsumune, just piss me off every time he appears on the screen. Also Jugdness guy and the Execute girl, let's execute them lol. They were too much I just wanted to slap them, with a brick or something, repeatedly, til they shut up or die, Idc.
Jun 19, 2016 9:43 AM

Jul 2014
Hahaha, why am I not surprised.
Jun 19, 2016 12:14 PM

Jan 2009
ALL of them are a bunch of retards! I can't make up my mind between Lovepon, the glasses guy, and Mitsumune.
Jun 19, 2016 10:32 PM
Oct 2014
Love-pon was only annoying for like 3-4 episodes I think but Masaki...omg is she a pain. Throughout the entire show, she was acting suspicious and would not tell anyone what her deal is and at the end we find out her Nanaki and that she is a crazy bitch.
Nov 30, 2019 7:50 AM

Jul 2013
Dahara, the dumbass / asshole responsible for the tour.

Lovepon was also really annoying, but she added some weird drama every now and then, and actually got a backstory. She also barfed on somebody's back, and that was funny.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.