Forum Settings
Forums

Most Overrated/Underrated Anime Discussion Thread v.5

New
Pages (85) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Feb 17, 2018 9:28 AM

Dec 2017
Tenderizer17 said:
I've posted in this thread before. But after watching the first 4 episodes of Tamako Market, I felt an overwhelming need to express how underrated that show is. So without further adieu, here's my new and improved overrated/underrated list (Now ranked)

Most Overrated:
1. Shinsekai Yori (A boring series, every conceivable element being pathetic)
2. Kimi no na Wa (A fun movie, but the depth everyone projects onto it is obviously lacking)
3. Your Lie in April (Pretty good, but it could be better ridiculously easily)
4. Fairy Tail (I hope to god that nobody else watches it ever)
Most Underrated:
1. Tamako Market (Incredible beyond description)
2. Tamako Market
3. I guess if hard pressed I'd say K-On, although as much as I love it, I wouldn't call it objectively magnificent.
4. Tamako Market

Long story short. Tamako Market is AMAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIING. Yet somehow it has a score of 7.33 on MAL

EDIT: I notice that I'm really struggling to fill my underrated list, yet my overrated list is virtually exploding. Although really, Tamako deserves at least 7 of the top 10 places on that list.
Is Tamako Market really that good. I think Im going to watch it now.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to γƒ†γ‚Ήγƒˆ by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Feb 17, 2018 3:08 PM
Jun 2016
Botan-Chan45 said:
I can best describe it as a remarkably endearing watch. Watching it makes me happy, and not in any way that seems accidental.

If you're interested, give it 2 episodes and you'll know whether you like it. It isn't as good later on as it is at the start, but I still consider extraordinary from start to finish. It doesn't seem much alike any of your favourites, so maybe it's not to your liking.

The conflicts of the show fall back on weaker cliches, and if people evaluate it on the quality of the conflict then the score would suffer for it, but the conflicts aren't meant to be the focus. The focus, I believe, is building the world that the show takes place in.

Having seen only the sub of Tamako Market, I would guess that it's the better option out of it and the english dub based on a few minor details.

After looking at your list, I say there's a 60% chance you'll consider it to be within the upper half of the anime you've seen, although I'm probably biased.
Feb 17, 2018 3:14 PM

Sep 2014
Botan-Chan45 said:
Tenderizer17 said:
I've posted in this thread before. But after watching the first 4 episodes of Tamako Market, I felt an overwhelming need to express how underrated that show is. So without further adieu, here's my new and improved overrated/underrated list (Now ranked)

Most Overrated:
1. Shinsekai Yori (A boring series, every conceivable element being pathetic)
2. Kimi no na Wa (A fun movie, but the depth everyone projects onto it is obviously lacking)
3. Your Lie in April (Pretty good, but it could be better ridiculously easily)
4. Fairy Tail (I hope to god that nobody else watches it ever)
Most Underrated:
1. Tamako Market (Incredible beyond description)
2. Tamako Market
3. I guess if hard pressed I'd say K-On, although as much as I love it, I wouldn't call it objectively magnificent.
4. Tamako Market

Long story short. Tamako Market is AMAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIING. Yet somehow it has a score of 7.33 on MAL

EDIT: I notice that I'm really struggling to fill my underrated list, yet my overrated list is virtually exploding. Although really, Tamako deserves at least 7 of the top 10 places on that list.

It's another slice of life like many other. You either like it or find it really boring. Chances are that you will find it boring because there's absolutely nothing exceptional about it except being a Kyoto Animation show. There are far better Slice of life anime than this imo.
Feb 17, 2018 4:06 PM

Mar 2016
Well, in the end it boils to personal opinion but I think Hunter x Hunter (2011) it's kind of overrated.
Even though it makes a pretty good contrast between Light and Dark arcs, has good characters and a solid story I still think it starts pretty weak, has the Greed Island arc (which I consider completely useless and pointless) and the damm Narrator (like, seriously, I couldn't enjoy the Quimera Ant arc because he would shut the hell up! Anime is a visual type of storytelling, not a damm ligh novel!)

On the other hand, despite having 8.40+ and 8.60+, I think that Fate/Zero is kind of overlooked.
Many people jump the Fate/Stay Night route and watch the UBW route and by doing that they jump basically most of the explanation about the Holy Grail. Then they follow to Fate/Zero or just start there (which is dumb -for some reason the prequel comed out after the sequel, so...) and tend to overlook the greatness of the writing and characters. I have yet to encounter an anime that uses their characters as living ideals in a real tense clash instead of just moving-the-plot-forward characters (if you could recommend me one I would be delightful).
azertz99Feb 17, 2018 4:11 PM
Feb 17, 2018 4:42 PM

Sep 2014
NEETazertyY said:
Well, in the end it boils to personal opinion but I think Hunter x Hunter (2011) it's kind of overrated.
Even though it makes a pretty good contrast between Light and Dark arcs, has good characters and a solid story I still think it starts pretty weak, has the Greed Island arc (which I consider completely useless and pointless) and the damm Narrator (like, seriously, I couldn't enjoy the Quimera Ant arc because he would shut the hell up! Anime is a visual type of storytelling, not a damm ligh novel!)

I think the story is pretty weak. There isn't much things going on. Just a bunch of kids playing outside.
Feb 17, 2018 5:13 PM

Nov 2009
Overrated
Hunter x Hunter
Good show and fan of the manga even before the 2011 anime come out but I don't think it's that good. Yorknew City arc and Chimera Ant arc are the only good arc but even Chimera is too dragging and slow pace.

Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul
Season 1 is good but Virgin Soul has bad writing with huge plot hole. Charoice could have ask the demon and angel to work together to beat Bahamut but instead he kept it a secret and make an enemy out of both. Also the romance with Nina suck and boring.

Monster
Dumbass plot. Most of the characters are mentally retarded idiot who easily get manipulated by Johan. In real life no one is that stupid to get exploite but just because the plot desire it to be then it happened. Pretentious psychological anime.
VyzassFeb 17, 2018 11:28 PM
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Mar 3, 2018 12:47 PM

Oct 2015
Yay, listing thread

I live for Infinite Stratos and Sekirei. Well, I can list alot really, like Kodomo Jikan

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Mar 3, 2018 12:49 PM

May 2016
I actually enjoyed King's Game (Ousama Game The Animation). It was entertaining AF.
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Mar 3, 2018 12:51 PM

Jan 2016
I enjoyed Chaos;Head more than I probably should've. I see where people criticise it, but I thought it was great nonetheless.

In contrast, I really liked Gamers! from Summer last year. It got criticism for its reliance on coincidences... but that's part of the joke and it's utterly hilarious. This is the opposite for Konosuba S2, which I only laughed properly in the first episode before growing bored of it and never really found it funny again. People say it's a snuff it didn't win the Crunchyroll Comedy Award this year but I'm afraid I have to agree with Crunchyroll, haha.
Mar 3, 2018 1:02 PM

Jul 2017
I think FranXX is more disliked on AD than liked. Pretty much the same thing for Elfen Lied lol

Anyways, I loved shows like Akame ga Kill (mainly for the romance), SAO, Re:Zero, Erased

As for the other side, I didn't really like shows like Mahouka, Scum's Wish, Snow White with the Red Hair, Just Because and this season with Karakai Takagi san
Short_CircutMar 3, 2018 1:05 PM
Mar 3, 2018 1:02 PM

Oct 2015
ButadonMeitantei said:
In contrast, I really liked Gamers! from Summer last year. It got criticism for its reliance on coincidences... but that's part of the joke and it's utterly hilarious. This is the opposite for Konosuba S2, which I only laughed properly in the first episode before growing bored of it and never really found it funny again. People say it's a snuff it didn't win the Crunchyroll Comedy Award this year but I'm afraid I have to agree with Crunchyroll, haha.

The misunderstandings in Gamers! were what made the show funny and unique to me. The last episode was awful tho.

I also don't get why people say Konosuba's the funniest show in the world. It made me laugh like three times.

I only watched both seasons because of that scene with the little girl screaming ONIIICHAAAN in the last two episodes; it was completely worth it.

Stepped out from the darkness I contained in me.
Released myself form the shackles I helped create.

I've got the power of life in my hands,
and I intend to keep it.

My life has meaning after all.

Mar 3, 2018 1:06 PM

Apr 2016
Short_Circut said:
Well, I loved shows like Akame ga Kill (mainly for the romance)

Man, you like some good old bestiality genre don't you ?

OP my man, l love Fate that's enough to say.
Mar 3, 2018 1:07 PM

Sep 2012
gigaparseec said:

I also don't get why people say Konosuba's the funniest show in the world.

Maybe... But maybe... Just maybe because comedy is subjective thats why.

OT: Psycho-Pass 2 for me. It was not bad at all imo.
Mar 3, 2018 1:08 PM

Jul 2017
Swagernator said:
Short_Circut said:
Well, I loved shows like Akame ga Kill (mainly for the romance)

Man, you like some good old bestiality genre don't you ?

OP my man, l love Fate that's enough to say.

Hey, who doesn't like some Dragon x Comatose romance huh?

I mean, if you ignore whatever the hell was up with that ending, iz pretty decent
Mar 3, 2018 1:10 PM

Aug 2012
I love Shiki despite some obvious flaws. I've seen people disliking it quite a lot for reasons such as pacing etc. Not sure what the general consensus around the show is.
Mar 3, 2018 1:11 PM

Jan 2018
Sword Art Online or Log Horizon. I'm so happy to found a thread where I can write about isekai. That's right people, isekai. While I don't set my standards high for isekai, my feeling score would definitely be higher for a male MC centralized plot line.
Mar 3, 2018 1:11 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
SAO is always my go to answer for questions like these.
Mar 3, 2018 1:14 PM

Feb 2018
I despise Code geass but everyone seems to love it
Mar 3, 2018 1:14 PM

Sep 2015
I wouldn't say I love The Lost Village but I think it's better than people give it credit for.
Mar 3, 2018 1:15 PM

Jul 2015
Like but everyone hate :
Sao and school days

Hate but everyone like :
Every "elitist show"
Mar 3, 2018 1:23 PM

Jul 2013
Taking in mind that with an "anime I love but everyone hates" I acknowledge that not everyone hates the animes I'm going to post:

-Mayoiga (Best Comedy of 2016, funnier than lots of actual comedy shows that aired that year)
-Ousama Game the Animation (Best Comedy of 2017, same shit as Mayoiga)
-Kämpfer (Ridiculous as fuck, but highly enjoyable)
-Highschool of the Death (Same as Kämpfer)
-Dies Irae (Same as Kämpfer and HOTD, but for different motives)
-Fate/Stay Night 2006 (May have been a bad adaptation, but I ended liking it a lot despite it's obvious flaws. The OST is pretty good as well)
-Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou (I liked it than more highly regarded stuff like Madoka, loved the tarot motifs of the series too)

I'm tempted to include stuff like Cross Ange, Valvrave the Liberator or Killing Bites, but, from what I saw, these shows are not as disliked than the other examples listed above.

Too lazy to list the viceversa examples.
Mar 3, 2018 1:25 PM

Jun 2017
I like Free! adn Yuri!!! on Ice. Fight me you homophobes.

I also really liked Psycho-Pass 2.

I did not find Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Toradora, Love Delusions and Chunibyo, and Shokugeki no Soma to be very amusing.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Mar 3, 2018 2:11 PM

Oct 2015
ZionPulse said:
I like Free! adn Yuri!!! on Ice. Fight me you homophobes.

Those are generally liked shows, YoI literally got half of the last year's crunchyroll awards.

OT: I wouldn't say love but Corpse Party Tortured Souls is pretty decent for someone who's a fan of the game looking for more material though I would probably dislike the show as standalone.
Mar 3, 2018 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
I hate my hero academia and Yuri on Ice but everyone loves them
Mar 3, 2018 2:38 PM
Jul 2015
I like animes like Rosario Vampire, all degrade him with his reasoning so elaborated, the same as always.
And nothing.
Mar 3, 2018 3:51 PM
Sep 2017
I loved Erased though most people hate it because of its ending.
“There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground ... and miss."
Mar 3, 2018 4:02 PM

Feb 2016
Black Bullet. Thought it was pretty good. I don't care for lolis and still liked it
Mar 3, 2018 4:19 PM

Jun 2017
I'm a pretty average man , I like what everyone else likes , that's why I like Harem , pizza without pineapple , Your lie in April , Code Geass and S;G , I wish I was special as some users here , but I'm not.

Mar 3, 2018 4:33 PM
Jan 2018
freelynks said:
For example I love the anime Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! but to me it seems a lot of people think the show is average. As for a show I don't like that a lot of people like Darling in the FranXX and Elfen Lied come to mind.

freelynks, actualy I realy realy realy love Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! And I argee with you, Chuunibyou is very good but it seems to be hate.
Mar 3, 2018 4:35 PM

Feb 2015
Well I'm shounen trash... So whatever is popular that I like... I'll get shit for by some sad sack...
Mar 3, 2018 5:22 PM

Oct 2015
No.
To be hated it would need to be known, and maybe moreover ... well, sth. like shoved down everyone's throat all the time, or overly praised in most arrogant manner. (think Fate/shit or NGE)

There are some shows I like / a lot, that are ignored by pretty much everyone else, but not "hated". How could anyone hate Magical_Nyan_Nyan_Taruto* when they haven't even heard about it?
It isn't "perfect", it isn't "great", but it is still good, and I will always enjoy this/ sth. like this twice or thrice or 1000times as much as, say, KonoSuba or Kekkai Sensen or other such boring blergh.

(and I wonder how much my answer was provoked by above user's (last post) username? :D )

freelynks said:
For example [...] but to me it seems a lot of people think the show is average.

That is not "hating".

-------------

*honestly, I have no idea how it ended up being rated so low, compared to generally high MAL ratings. should be at 7.02 or sth., really

--------------
edit:
gigaparseec said:

I also don't get why people say Konosuba's the funniest show in the world. It made me laugh like three times.

Now I wonder: what were the other two times? I laughed along the reincarnation scene, episode 1, and that was it.
BannoBunka_snorkMar 3, 2018 5:30 PM
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
Mar 3, 2018 5:24 PM

Jul 2014
School Days is great, but most seem to hate it. Needless to say, they're wrong.
Mar 3, 2018 5:35 PM

Nov 2016
Renai Boukun and Hajimete no Gal were pretty fun shows.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 3, 2018 5:48 PM

Oct 2017
Shows I like/love: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (not that everyone hates it but I see a lot of people dislike it quite a bit), Fate/Apocrypha, and suprisingly Aho Girl (seeing the girl get the shit beaten out of her was kind of hilarious... yes I'm terrible).

As for shows shows I don't really like, I don't have any except maybe Guilty Crown but there's already plenty of hate for that but still I'll add it anyways because it's a pretty popular show.
Mar 3, 2018 5:53 PM

Oct 2015
BannoBunka_snork said:

gigaparseec said:

Now I wonder: what were the other two times? I laughed along the reincarnation scene, episode 1, and that was it.

The screaming girl has two other scenes, lmao. IIRC she screams "USOTSUKIIIII" and "ONEEEEECHAN".

But to be fair, the scene of Kazuma's fingers when he threatens to steal the panties was hilarious to me too.

Stepped out from the darkness I contained in me.
Released myself form the shackles I helped create.

I've got the power of life in my hands,
and I intend to keep it.

My life has meaning after all.

Mar 3, 2018 8:03 PM

Oct 2017
Haven't hated a show yet. Steins;Gate is probably the one that didn't really hit me much compared to what people said about the show being one of the greatest. The last couple of episodes were executed really well but as for the rest, they didn't interest me much. Got a feeling it's due to me getting confused with some of the plot points but well, I don't really know why myself. Kinda the same with Code Geass because I got frustrated a lot in trying to comprehend what was happening, to the point where I looked up the episode summary just so I get the story. Both are still good anime though, just didn't live up entirely to my expectations.
My Anime List < Have a good day! > My Manga List
Mar 3, 2018 8:15 PM

May 2015
So many tbh, big ones would be Angel Beats, bad in every way possible. Ookami to Koushinryou, boring. and Kaiba, people overrate it.
I enjoyed Fairy Tail and GATE more than I should of though so maybe I'm the problem.
Mar 3, 2018 8:18 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
anime i love but everyone hates?

pfft

look at 1/2 my list LOL
Mar 3, 2018 8:22 PM

Oct 2017
Animes that I don't like but most do:
Zankyou no Terror
Mahou Shoujo Madoka
Ano Hi Mita no namae
Made in Abyss
and more....
Animes that I like but most don't:
Mahouka koukou no rett
Kore wa zombie desu ka of the dead
Akame ga kill
Another
TG root A
and more....
Mar 3, 2018 8:29 PM

Dec 2012
I liked:
Accel World
Aldhoah Zero
Erased
Future Diary
In Another World With My Smartphone
The Irregular at Magic High School
Psycho-Pass 2
Re: Zero
Sword Art Online
Strike the Blood

Haters be damned.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Mar 3, 2018 8:45 PM
Apr 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
Well I'm shounen trash... So whatever is popular that I like... I'll get shit for by some sad sack...
I love shonen. I actually think it's the best genre. I love long well developed stories with character developments and a MC that you can't help but to route for! I always get chills when I watch Battle Shounen
Mar 3, 2018 9:30 PM

Feb 2015
KidGohan said:
Nyah_Chan said:
I love shonen. I actually think it's the best genre. I love long well developed stories with character developments and a MC that you can't help but to route for! I always get chills when I watch Battle Shounen
KidGohan said:
Nyah_Chan said:

Same... I mean I know there're many shit shounen out there... But the good ones get too much hate... Why can't I be shounen trash in peace right?
Mar 3, 2018 9:35 PM

Mar 2017
For me, I like these.

Sword Art Online
Akame ga Kill
Aldnoah.Zero
In Another World With My Smartphone

Mar 3, 2018 9:37 PM

Aug 2016
If we're trying to judge people's "hate" through how vocal they are against the anime in the forums instead of ratings, then Akame ga Kill and Re:Zero are the shows I like (not necessarily love)

Hate that everyone loves? Quite a few
AnoHana
Angel Beats
Nagi na Asukara
Mar 3, 2018 9:38 PM

Oct 2015
What I love but everyones hate? (mostly the haters are elitists)
-Aldnoah.Zero (Honestly I like this than Gundam IBO which is mixed bag)
-Macross Delta

What I don't like but everyone loves:
Ehh Idk what to list

What I hate but some elitists love:
-Gundam IBO
-Gundam G-Reco

pgmhecateii said:
SAO
Akame ga Kill
Tokyo Ghoul
Fairy Tail (didn't "love" it but I enjoyed it a lot more than any of the Big 3)

Ones that people liked but I found boring:
Madoka
Big 3 (mostly OP since Naruto is crap and Bleach is meh)
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Yuru Camp
Darling in the FranXX
Shigatsu

Prob more but those are the main ones + this season's...

ehh isn't Darling in the Franxx popular and much more liked??
Mar 3, 2018 9:41 PM

Apr 2014
I liked--not loved but liked--the first season of SAO, but disliked most of the second. (The second season being GGO, not the second cour of the first. General opinion seems to say the GGO season is better.)

I don't know if Owari no Seraph is generally liked or disliked, but I've seen more people disparage it, so...I really liked it and thought the second season was better than the first. The first season was good enough to get me to watch the second, but wasn't anything special. The second was good enough to get me to read the manga, which doesn't happen very often.

I didn't like Kekkai Sensen. I did at first, but then it got more and more confusing until I found myself unintentionally tuning out because I couldn't understand what was going on anyway. Which just made it more confusing. T_T

I wasn't impressed by Madoka Magicka. I didn't hate it, but it left such a small impression on me that pretty much the only things I remember about it are Kyubey and, for some reason, Madoka brushing her teeth. :/

And I might get beaten up for this, but I didn't like My Neighbor Totoro. The kids were obnoxious and yelled everything they said, which, although accurate, just reminded me of why I don't like kids.
Mar 3, 2018 9:48 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
love but everyone hates
sword art online

hate but everone loves
yuri no ice
akagami no shirayuki hime
gurren lagann
oregairu
the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya

yuri on ice and TMOHS can go burn in the deepest pits of hell alongside its main characters
Mar 3, 2018 9:56 PM

Feb 2017
I don't exactly love this series, but I'm actually enjoying Black Clover at the moment. Of course, there's flaws in it, but I still find it enjoyable nonetheless. I also enjoy Bleach but hated how it ended.
Shreeder4092Mar 3, 2018 10:01 PM
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Mar 3, 2018 10:04 PM
Feb 2014
I absolutely hate Durarara!!, Gugure! Kokkuri-san, Kaichou wa Maid-sama! and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, literally every profile i visited had them etremely highly rated.... WTF, seems like a lot of people have shit taste. >_<
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Mar 3, 2018 10:10 PM

Mar 2012
What I like but a lot seem to hate:
- This season's Violet Evergarden
- Shoujo, a few reverse harem and all-male cast anime that is NOT BL (excluding sports and idol group anime), specially the recent seasonal ones, if it eats away at your manliness then don't even bother picking it up boys!

What most others like but I don't:
- mainstream shounen, mostly from Jump
- 2deep4me: Lain, Ergo Proxy, Evangelion
Pages (85) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - 3 hours ago

21 by BilboBaggins365 »»
35 seconds ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

175 by NightVampire »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

82 by BilboBaggins365 »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

14 by Tirinchas »»
10 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 5 hours ago

23 by Jonas-K »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.