Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2016 12:21 PM

Mar 2014
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Inconnu Justicia
Asher Oakthorn
Lilith Whirlblade
Yusuke Tetsuya
LightSpark090Apr 25, 2016 10:22 PM
RP characters: Freya
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 26, 2016 5:57 AM

Apr 2016
Inconnu Justicia

"Books, binoculars, and food. Mhm! It's done," he mumbles as he proceeds to Dorm 29.

He took a peek at the door sign. "Hmm... My roommates are Asher, Lilith and Yusuke. I wonder if I can be friends with them." He then continues to proceed inside.

He puts down his items and suddenly lies to the bed due to fatigue.

"I need to create the remodel plan tomorrow. And, meet my roommates. And,... And,..." He fell asleep, never knowing how long he'll sleep.
JusticeIsUnknownApr 26, 2016 6:04 AM
[TEMPORARY!]Chika-chan~ You-chan~[TEMPORARY!]

|-Characters- Inconnu Justicia | Shironi Bloodhound |
Apr 26, 2016 6:02 AM

Feb 2015
(I wish I could RP, but my char is at Entrance gate atm)
Apr 26, 2016 3:51 PM

Apr 2016
Inconnu Justicia

He wakes up after his long-time sleep. He wants to greet his roommates, but no one's there.

"Seems so quiet here," he says. "Anyway, I need to prepare the food. Now I'm getting a bit hungry due to my long-time sleep," he adds.

He then makes a vegetable-and-egg sandwich, and eats it while he plans to go to the cafeteria.

Apr 27, 2016 7:31 AM

Apr 2016
Inconnu Justicia

Hours after his breakfast, he decided to lie back to Dorm 29 while waiting for any missions or side quests he'll receive this day.

Just like yesterday, he goes back to sleep... For a moment.
JusticeIsUnknownApr 27, 2016 7:37 AM

Apr 27, 2016 12:22 PM

Feb 2015
Asher Oakthorn

Walks into the dorm calmly and quietly, walking past Inconnu without even looking at him in a deliberately condescending fashion.

He lays his bag on the bed and starts unpacking, If my room mates saw this stuff they'd probably be scared Asher thought, before remembering he was at a school for people... Like him. Asher directly leaves constantly evaporating to shadows in order to practice and reappearing, He did this once every 10 seconds and it lasted for far less than a second.
He heads straight for the roof. His prefered hang out spot at his old Atelier

UPDATE

Walks back into the Room looking like a ghost, 'I'm so damn tired'
God that looks uncomfortable Asher thought, So he made a shadow hammock for himself out of his own shadow hanging from the roof . Got in and just kicked back and rested for a bit
joephillinghamApr 27, 2016 12:27 PM
Apr 27, 2016 5:41 PM

Apr 2016
Inconnu Justicia

"...For a moment, huh?"

He sighs, then stands up quietly as if he doesn't want to disturb his roommates... if any.

He seeks for a shower. And, he found out that no one's currently using. So, he now starts taking bath.

While preparing to go to somewhere else, he randomly writes on a piece of paper, saying "Can I ask something: How should I apply missions?"

Apr 28, 2016 1:58 AM

Apr 2016
Inconnu Justicia

While waiting for the completion of the weapon from the gun shop, he goes back to the dorm to check something. He noticed that the no one touches the paper.

Carrying only the binoculars, he wants to get the view of the lake in this sunset.

Apr 28, 2016 2:11 AM

Feb 2015
Asher Oakthorn

Wakes up to see Inconnu coming back through the door
'So you're my new room mate huh? I'm Asher. Nice to meet you
Apr 28, 2016 2:50 AM

Apr 2016
Inconnu Justicia

"Oh! I forgot something!"

Running past the dorm after his visit in the lake, he suddenly stops after hearing Asher's words.

"I thought...no one will notice me."

"Uh... Nice to meet you, Asher," he says.

After it, he suddenly asked him: "Have you see my cross-shaped necklace, by any case? Seems I forgot to wear it today."

Apr 28, 2016 3:00 AM

Feb 2015
Asher Oakthorn

Asher was confused why his room mated seemed so brief and in a rush. Oh well
'Nope sorry, Only necklaces I've seen around here are mine, I can make you a new one if you want though?' Asher Stripped a shadow from under the dresser and fashioned Inconnu a cross shaped necklace made from the shadows. Asher threw the necklace at him like it was worthless
Apr 28, 2016 8:41 AM

Apr 2016
Inconnu Justicia

He told Asher, "Thanks for this, but this is not the right one."

"Actually, this can never 'lock' my 'unknown side'."

Apr 28, 2016 5:25 PM

Apr 2016
Inconnu Justicia

"It is; only that sacred necklace can 'lock' my true unknown side."

Inconnu accepted the necklace Asher gave to him, even though it seems to be 'worthless' to Asher.

---------------------------------------------------

After the hours of rest, he then prepares to go to the gun shop to check the process of creating the railgun.

He suddenly found out that his necklace and the piece of paper were on his bed.

"Good thing. I'll never lose it again. Never."

He burns the paper outside the room, and goes out of room.

May 2, 2016 9:37 PM

Apr 2016
Inconnu Justicia

"As I thought. A bit quiet room, and seems no one had touched my gun."

Picking up his railgun, he put it to his bag and sits to his bed.

"Guess they're busy for anything. I'll try to pick a mission, just to kill my boredom," he says to himself.

Equipping his weapons [Despair] and [RW1], he walks quietly to the missions center.

May 5, 2016 1:37 PM

Apr 2015
William Subaru

As they arrived to the door, William noticed it was the room they were searching for and pointed it to lilith.
"I think that's the door you've been searching for" he said to lilith, pointing at the door.
"by the way how did you discover you had a power ?" he said a little thinkful to the two girls standing in front of him.
May 5, 2016 3:14 PM

Feb 2015
Lilith Whirlblade

"Yeah, that must be it." she said rather normally. After William asked them a question about how they discovered their power Lilith froze in one place as dark thoughts started going through her head about the day she discovered her power "I'd rather not talk about that." she said and tried to mask the darkness on her face with a fake smile.
May 5, 2016 3:54 PM

Nov 2009
Mika

Mika thought a bit when William said that he found the door that they where looking for. That did not make a lot of sense to her, I mean shouldn't they have been searching for the dorm rather then the door itself. oh well, she decided not to comment about it, specially since William had already asked a question. "well....let's just say I sent a lot of chickens and other animals flying with my wind powers. luckily none of them got hurt." She has lived in a farm for her whole life, it was two bad for the animals they had to be a part of her learning of her own powers.

She hears lilith say how she did not want to talk about her powers. a lot of ideas crossed her mind including the thought that lilith might have hurt someone dear to her or something. She hoped that was not the case and decided not to mention anything. She did hope that lilith would one day want to talk about it with her. she softly smiled before proceeding to talk. "how did you discover your powers, William? and you guys never answered my question about where you are from?"
May 5, 2016 8:46 PM

Apr 2015
William Subaru

"Well I'm not like you all actualy since I don't have any power to begin with it's more like I'm using a weapon I borrowed. Also since you ask it i'm from err ... I'm from here I guess" he said to them as he did not really know what to answer. Even though the fact lilith did not want to answer his question he already quite understood why she did not want to talk about it and thought to himself that was stupid to ask the question since he could have guessed it if he payed more attention, since he could clearly see he had made her remember old memory she must not want to remember.
RecouerrMay 6, 2016 11:10 AM
May 6, 2016 6:36 AM

Feb 2015
Lilith Whirlblade

"I'm from around here too." she smiled a little bit insecure about what to say. She then pulled out the key to the dorm and unlocked the door. Then she entered and started unpacking her backpack.
May 6, 2016 11:50 AM

Nov 2009
Mika

"oh cool, so you guys are both from around here. I come all the way from a small farm village in england, so I am not from around this area or Japan for that matter." She leans against the side of the door as she observes lilith unpacking her backpack. She was still holding the teddy bear in her hands as she was watching lilith. "how are you guys liking the school so far, what clubs are you guys in?"
SakuraSweetHeartMay 6, 2016 12:16 PM
May 6, 2016 12:01 PM

Apr 2015
William Subaru

"Well, in my case, I'm in the engineering and boxing club, but I've never been there before so I don't really know how it looks likes. And you Mika, in what club are you in?"
He said to Mika and as he noticed she was holding this teddy bear all along since he met her, he got a little curious and asked :" Why are you holding this teddy bear all the time by the way ?"
May 6, 2016 7:10 PM

Feb 2015
Lilith Whirlblade

"Well, I'm in the music and literature clubs, I like art." she said as she finished unpacking her bag, There wasn't much things in it expect some books, her guitar, some clothes and some other small things.
"This is my first day here, so I haven't really done or seen much from the school yet, neither I have been in any of the clubs." she explained as she started walking towards the door
May 6, 2016 10:46 PM

Nov 2009
Mika

"I am actually in the fencing club as I do wish to be able to use my sword a little bit better then I already do. I never really got to choose a second one. Maybe if I get interested in something, I will join" She smiles as she looked at William then at lilith as they spoke. "This teddy bear is very dear to me, it was the only thing that I had when I was sent to the orphanage" She looked down a bit as the thought of being abounded by her parents made her sad. but she did get adopted into a nice family, at least. She gripped onto the teddy bear while holding it in her arms. "I don't want it to get squished or damaged by putting it in a luggage. btw, do you like build stuff in the engineering club?" She says while looking at William. she then looks at lilith, "have you thought of writing your own book?"
SakuraSweetHeartMay 7, 2016 9:58 AM
May 7, 2016 12:47 AM

Apr 2015
William Subaru

"Well engineering is more about mass producing things but I joined it with an ulterior motive actualy. Since I don't have any piece of armor and I can't fight forever with those kitchen knives I borrowed, I thought of creating them since I can't buy anything. Also I need to repair something really important, it has about the same value to me as your teddy bear."
he said while pointing at his chest.

("thoughtried" are you trying to create a new word ^^)
May 7, 2016 3:14 AM

Feb 2015
Lilith Whirlblade

"I have thought about it but I'm too lazy to do it." she laughed as she got near them and listened to William wondering what does he need to repaired. Lilith thought William was really mysterious. As se was standing next to them now Lily said "Soo where to now?" she smiled looking more cheerful than usual.
May 7, 2016 4:01 AM

Apr 2015
William Subaru

He looked at all the luggage he was carrying then he said :" Well lokk at me I guess the answer is actualy obvious don't you think so ?" he added to lilith with a smile. Even though the luggage weren't heavy for him, it still was very inconvenient for him to move around with them and so he added :"it's not that those are getting heavy but I would really love if I could get those off of me you see" he said he said sticking out his tongue and going god knows where probably getting lost again if he does not have direction.
May 7, 2016 11:37 AM

Feb 2015
Lilith Whirlblade
"Soo, we are off to the SC dorm?" she asked, looking at Mika. She hoped that she would tell them the direction because she didn't know, and from the looks of it, it didn't seem like William knew too.
May 7, 2016 1:14 PM

Nov 2009
Mika

"oh, I see, well I do hope that you are one day able to repair what you need to" she looks at him while saying this. she was so curious as to what it was but she did not want to be that one person that gets ino other people's business without them wanting it. "well, yeah, we should get going now" She finally realized that she did not really know how to get to the student council dorm. she sighs and looks at the school map that was on her phone. she now had her phone in one hand and the teddy bear in the other. "I'll lead the way, just follow me you guys and hopefully we won't get lost." hopefully....

(I'll start us off there, since it would only make sense)
May 25, 2016 4:51 AM

Feb 2015
Lilith Whirlblade

After the long walk around the school with Mika and William and some other people that joined on the way, Lilith just casually enters the room and lies down on her bed looking up, towards the celling. "A lot of things happened, didn't they" she said with a big sigh.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.