Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 26, 2016 9:04 AM
Apr 2016
GokuSSJG said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

That just means Acnologia could've ended Fairy Tail in the same time it took for him to utterly destroy Gildarts and Serena.

the question is,was Acnologia in his human form or Dragon form when he rekted Gildarts????

Obviously in Dragon Form, in Tenrou he immediately recognized Acnologia when he came in drgon form
Apr 26, 2016 9:55 AM
Apr 2016
frostmourn said:
GokuSSJG said:

the question is,was Acnologia in his human form or Dragon form when he rekted Gildarts????

Obviously in Dragon Form, in Tenrou he immediately recognized Acnologia when he came in drgon form

yeah true.maybe his human form is stronger.
Apr 26, 2016 2:58 PM
Mar 2015
Faizkaixa said:
We still got gildart , natsu is still fine , jellal too , since he easily crush his fodder

But then again , the 12 are just fodder anyway , we only have to watch out for zeref , but hes one of the 2 strongest villains for now , i expect our side to get crushed miserably before they stand up again
Faizkaixa said:
We still got gildart , natsu is still fine , jellal too , since he easily crush his fodder

But then again , the 12 are just fodder anyway , we only have to watch out for zeref , but hes one of the 2 strongest villains for now , i expect our side to get crushed miserably before they stand up again

No 6 of the 12 were fodder, one was member Yamacha'd to show how much of a threat acknologia still is
If Eileen is related to Ezra who wins BECASUE she is Ezra imagine a bad guy version of that, it would be threatening. Ivnel sticking close to zeref basically as his bodyguard give me hope for him, then that leaves August who can in the very least block Lexus, which is a feat in itself.

I don't care about the other 3 team mirajane will BS it
Apr 26, 2016 5:00 PM
Jun 2015
Erza beat some of the strongest villain in an arc before natsu get to the true boss , if erza gonna solo her mom/sistes , this milf/sister char will just be fodder , this new milf/sister female lead singer is (according to the bikini gravure idiot brat) a very strong character , unless erza got some galaxy power up she cant beat this opponent

Im still hoping for a good (and at least a bit long ) fight really , but that depend on what mashima hiro wish to do ,

But then again under mashima hiro hands , any character can get fucked up horribly , well lets just hope for the not too bad
Apr 26, 2016 5:41 PM
Sep 2015
I hate how people overhyped neinhart. Well owyea i dont blame it because he was forshadowed that he looks strong because of the armor. And a spriggan who did not attend the meeting and did not join the battle in the first day. So yeah. He also belittled Dimaria and Wahl that was defeated.
So yeah he is just an arrogant guy. Is that his specialty? Those historias? No special technique that can defeat those 4 ishgar?

I think those two that was belittled are far stronger than this arrogant guy
But still, those historias can kill the affected mage :)

Andwas shocked that it's range is so wide. If you can see on the map, the radius of it's effect almost reached the guild.
lack-in-usernameApr 26, 2016 5:47 PM
Apr 26, 2016 10:26 PM
Nov 2015
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
I hate how people overhyped neinhart. Well owyea i dont blame it because he was forshadowed that he looks strong because of the armor. And a spriggan who did not attend the meeting and did not join the battle in the first day. So yeah. He also belittled Dimaria and Wahl that was defeated.
So yeah he is just an arrogant guy. Is that his specialty? Those historias? No special technique that can defeat those 4 ishgar?

Andwas shocked that it's range is so wide. If you can see on the map, the radius of it's effect almost reached the guild.

Not really, I am pretty sure the map is just drawn roughly. Fiore won't be that small.
Apr 26, 2016 10:51 PM

Jan 2009
so thats Eileen eh looks like she is the mother of Erza by that MILF look of hers lol
Apr 27, 2016 3:59 AM

Apr 2008
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Lucy-is-onemagic said:

Not really, I am pretty sure the map is just drawn roughly. Fiore won't be that small.

THat isn't all of Fiore. Just the region around MAGNOLIA
Apr 27, 2016 5:53 AM

Mar 2014
The last time I was even remotely hyped was chapters 464-465 which featured two of the three characters that should be getting the most focus but no we have to deal with 12 lackluster characters

God this arc is the prime example of wasted potential

Irene isn't special so why the hype? People are setting themselves up for disappointment. She was pulled from Hiro out of nowhere to make Erza relevant in this arc which unnecessary.

483 sucked. One shots everywhere characters being OOC. Charle and her cringeworthy dialogue. Jellal beating Failhart with a basic spell and Failhart not even attempting to fight.

And the historias amounted to jack crap

What a bum of a character
Apr 27, 2016 7:58 AM

Feb 2013
Loved this chapter due to the fact that there was an awesome series of counter attack vs the historia.
Loved the last page with Irene that probably is related to erza. But i cant stop thinking that Gildrarts will come and ask her to marry him ........

THUS GILDARTS RETURN!
GEE HEE !
Apr 27, 2016 8:24 AM
Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

THat isn't all of Fiore. Just the region around MAGNOLIA

Sorry for the misunderstanding >.<
Apr 27, 2016 10:40 AM
Apr 2016
TheGrandSage23 said:
The last time I was even remotely hyped was chapters 464-465 which featured two of the three characters that should be getting the most focus but no we have to deal with 12 lackluster characters

Irene isn't special so why the hype? People are setting themselves up for disappointment. She was pulled from Hiro out of nowhere to make Erza relevant in this arc which unnecessary.

483 sucked. One shots everywhere characters being OOC. Charle and her cringeworthy dialogue. Jellal beating Failhart with a basic spell and Failhart not even attempting to fight.

Finally someone gets it lol, I am amused by the number of people justifying this shit.

People forget that Neinhart has nukes too, he used one which almost one shotted Jellal (which means it would've one shotted Erza/Kagura), yet he didnt even attempt to counter Jellal's most basic spell
Apr 27, 2016 1:44 PM
Apr 2016
Erza has some pretty insane durability.I find hard to believe that she would be KO by that nuke.
Apr 27, 2016 6:48 PM

Mar 2015
WTF yo? Purehito being One shotted that easily?? DF?
In Grimoire Arc, they had a very rough time defeating him and now what???
Thats what call terrible writing.

2.3/5
Apr 28, 2016 1:06 AM
Jan 2015
it is another 3-chapter fight again ...seriously? I thought the fight with neinhart will at least be longer and more satisfying since there were many opponents..another let down..

next chapter title : monstrous six ..I hope it's a better fight and not another formula 3-chapter battle
Apr 28, 2016 4:31 AM

Apr 2008
frankykun13 said:
it is another 3-chapter fight again ...seriously? I thought the fight with neinhart will at least be longer and more satisfying since there were many opponents..another let down..

next chapter title : monstrous six ..I hope it's a better fight and not another formula 3-chapter battle

Official Crunchy roll translation says the title is The Savage six
Apr 28, 2016 8:52 AM
Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
frankykun13 said:

That's the reason Dimaria constantly calls Brandish 'Randy' xD
Apr 28, 2016 8:53 AM
Apr 2016
Raijin-sama619 said:
WTF yo? Purehito being One shotted that easily?? DF?
In Grimoire Arc, they had a very rough time defeating him and now what???
Thats what call terrible writing.

2.3/5

that's Laxus,lol.he became more powerful than before.one shotting Hades is no big deal.
Apr 28, 2016 8:58 AM
Mar 2015
TheGrandSage23 said:

WHY SO SERIOUS
Lol

It wasn't that bad. When you can't stand ill be your legs Carla said. Little too sweet but fitting. The battles with he historian were challenging, but since they have beat them before an grown since of course they could do it now. I hope the anime expands more upon gray/Lyon vs UR their could have been more their.

Why does everyone forget how powerful jellal is, he one of the strongest wizards in the world. Of course this was easy, we all knew oration sis team on fairytale side made this too easy.

Anyway sabertooth is who we should be focusing the narrative too now. Unlike mermaid heel/and lama scale which has about 2-3 strong wizards each, Sabertooth entire guild is made up of beefed up wizards physically and in magical reserves.
Apr 28, 2016 10:06 AM
Apr 2016
trump54 said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

WHY SO SERIOUS
Lol

It wasn't that bad. When you can't stand ill be your legs Carla said. Little too sweet but fitting. The battles with he historian were challenging, but since they have beat them before an grown since of course they could do it now. I hope the anime expands more upon gray/Lyon vs UR their could have been more their.

Why does everyone forget how powerful jellal is, he one of the strongest wizards in the world. Of course this was easy, we all knew oration sis team on fairytale side made this too easy.

Anyway sabertooth is who we should be focusing the narrative too now. Unlike mermaid heel/and lama scale which has about 2-3 strong wizards each, Sabertooth entire guild is made up of beefed up wizards physically and in magical reserves.

An extremely terrible chapter can make people serious lol.

Jellal is one of the strongest characters, but so is Neinhart. Remember the hype of Spriggan 12? I guess that's all flushed out to the drain.

Moreover Neinhart was hyped up even more than the other 2 spriggans in that area (that beast silhoutte, someone who actually defies Zeref's orders, almost one shotting Jellal in the beggining of the fight ......... too much hype all wasted)

The problem here is that Jellal one shotted Neinhart with his basic spell, and Neinhart didnt even attempt to block/counter it with his own nuke. EXTREMLY BAD writing considering its a battle shounen

And with all these one shots (5 I believe), I find it surprising that more people are not ranting. Laxus......ugh, the dumbest dialogue + worst one shot. I never thought Hiro could make me complain this much about Laxus, guess I was wrong
frostmournApr 28, 2016 10:31 AM
Apr 28, 2016 10:48 AM
Apr 2016
frostmourn said:
trump54 said:

WHY SO SERIOUS
Lol

Jellal is one of the strongest characters, but so is Neinhart. Remember the hype of Spriggan 12? I guess that's all flushed out to the drain.

Moreover Neinhart was hyped up even more than the other 2 spriggans in that area (that beast silhoutte, someone who actually defies Zeref's orders, almost one shotting Jellal in the beggining of the fight ......... too much hype all wasted)

The problem here is that Jellal one shotted Neinhart with his basic spell, and Neinhart didnt even attempt to block/counter it with his own nuke. EXTREMLY BAD writing considering its a battle shounen

And with all these one shots (5 I believe), I find it surprising that more people are not ranting. Laxus......ugh, the dumbest dialogue + worst one shot. I never thought Hiro could make me complain this much about Laxus, guess I was wrong

Laxus is OP AF.ofc he will one shot Hades.
Apr 28, 2016 11:19 AM
Apr 2016
GokuSSJG said:
frostmourn said:

No he can't. Laxus is slightly above wahl, who is much weer than God Serena from what we've seen.

Also from what we've seen in Tenrou arc, Hades >> Makarov (who is stronger/as strong as Jura). Meaining, Hades is WS 2/WS 1 level (unlikely that he's as strong as God Serena, but he's quite close)

This means that Laxus <= Hades. But of course if you fanboy Laxus, then he is omnipotent to you, and this discussion would be pointless.

(P.S: Note that Laxus was already beat up when he faced Hades, there is no way in hell he shoud've won that fight).
Apr 28, 2016 11:25 AM
Apr 2016
frostmourn said:
GokuSSJG said:

No he can't. Laxus is slightly above wahl, who is much weer than God Serena from what we've seen.

Also from what we've seen in Tenrou arc, Hades >> Makarov (who is stronger/as strong as Jura). Meaining, Hades is WS 2/WS 1 level (unlikely that he's as strong as God Serena, but he's quite close)

This means that Laxus <= Hades. But of course if you fanboy Laxus, then he is omnipotent to you, and this discussion would be pointless.

(P.S: Note that Laxus was already beat up when he faced Hades, there is no way in hell he shoud've won that fight).

there is a big gap between Tenrou arc and Alvarez arc.plus,Laxus wasn't even going all out against him during Tenrous arc.Wahl was immune to lighting,lol.ofc it was hard for him to beat him.as soon as he was healed he one shotted him.
GokuSSJGApr 28, 2016 11:33 AM
Apr 28, 2016 11:34 AM
Apr 2016
GokuSSJG said:
frostmourn said:

there is a big gap between Tenrou arc and Alvarez arc.plus,Laxus wasn't even going all out against him during Tenrous arc.Wahl was immune to lighting,lol.ofc it was hard to beat him up.as soon as he was healed he one shotted him.

Laxus is not the guy who holds back.He was going all out against Wahl.

Laxus is only slightly stronger than Wahl. Proof is that they were almost on par with each other till Laxus's illness stuck him. Then he kept on getting wacked until Wahl himself healed Laxus. Due to this, Wahl's program started malunctioning, causing Laxus to get to Wahl and one shot him with a chemical lightning (LOL)

The fight was BS (asspull mercury) , but it showed us where Laxus stands. Moreover Laxus was fully beat up after that fight.

You say that there is a big gap between Tenrou and Alvarez? Fine that true, but there are factors which we can use to compare characters in Tenrou and Alvarez, which I mentioned in my post previously. Re-read. Hades and Laxus (present) are comparable, which is why its BS if a beat up Laxus beats Hades. It would've been ok if Laxus gave him a fight if he was at full strength
Apr 28, 2016 11:50 AM
Apr 2016
frostmourn said:
GokuSSJG said:

there is a big gap between Tenrou arc and Alvarez arc.plus,Laxus wasn't even going all out against him during Tenrous arc.Wahl was immune to lighting,lol.ofc it was hard to beat him up.as soon as he was healed he one shotted him.

Laxus is only slightly stronger than Wahl. Proof is that they were almost on par with each other till Laxus's illness stuck him. Then he kept on getting wacked until Wahl himself healed Laxus. Due to this, Wahl's program started malunctioning, causing Laxus to get to Wahl and one shot him with a chemical lightning (LOL)

The fight was BS (asspull mercury) , but it showed us where Laxus stands. Moreover Laxus was fully beat up after that fight.

You say that there is a big gap between Tenrou and Alvarez? Fine that true, but there are factors which we can use to compare characters in Tenrou and Alvarez, which I mentioned in my post previously. Re-read. Hades and Laxus (present) are comparable, which is why its BS if a beat up Laxus beats Hades. It would've been ok if Laxus gave him a fight if he was at full strength

Natsu does that every time.guy is rekt then he defeats them.Laxus's Red Lighting is a good edition.I'm not talking about him holding back against Wahl.I'm talking about Laxus vs Hades.there is a difference when he is bloodlusted like he was against Natsu and Gajeel and when he was against Wahl or Hades.Hades is sometimes overrated.Laxus vs Wahl was one sided because Wahl was immune to lighting when he activated his Assault form.I have to reread that chapter again.he was not just "slightly stronger".
Apr 28, 2016 11:59 AM
Apr 2016
GokuSSJG said:
frostmourn said:

Natsu does that every time.guy is rekt then he defeats them.Laxus's Red Lighting is a good edition.I'm not talking about him holding back against Wahl.I'm talking about Laxus vs Hades.there is a difference when he is bloodlusted like he was against Natsu and Gajeel and when he was against Wahl or Hades.Hades is sometimes overrated.Laxus vs Wahl was one sided because Wahl was immune to lighting when he activated his Assault form.I have to reread that chapter again.he was not just "slightly stronger".

You just gave the reason why Natsu is one of the worst/cliche characters in shounen.

They were on par with each other before Laxus got nerfed by his illness. And there, Laxus wasn't using nukes, just enchanted puches and kicks, so was wahl. They are par at least in physical strength aspect. Wahl is definitely stronger in nuke aspect, he has Etherion canon (we all know how OP that is). Laxus beats Wahl only in durability aspect (maybe speed too)

Lol, Hades was the one holding back in Tenrou, not Laxus. Hades wasn't even serious, merely having timepass figthing a strong mage. If he was serious, he could've finsihed the entire FT in like 5 mins. Re-read/Re-watch the final fight in Tenrou.
Apr 28, 2016 12:08 PM
Apr 2016
frostmourn said:
GokuSSJG said:

You just gave the reason why Natsu is one of the worst/cliche characters in shounen.

They were on par with each other before Laxus got nerfed by his illness. And there, Laxus wasn't using nukes, just enchanted puches and kicks, so was wahl. They are par at least in physical strength aspect. Wahl is definitely stronger in nuke aspect, he has Etherion canon (we all know how OP that is). Laxus beats Wahl only in durability aspect (maybe speed too)

Lol, Hades was the one holding back in Tenrou, not Laxus. Hades wasn't even serious, merely having timepass figthing a strong mage. If he was serious, he could've finsihed the entire FT in like 5 mins. Re-read/Re-watch the final fight in Tenrou.

I will reread those chapters later.few hours at least"I'll be back" :).
Apr 28, 2016 12:11 PM
Apr 2016
GokuSSJG said:
frostmourn said:

No problems :D. ToH arc shows how strong etherion is
Apr 28, 2016 12:23 PM
Apr 2016
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Darklight0303 said:

That's the reason Dimaria constantly calls Brandish 'Randy' xD

Was that a referance to Randy Savage (wwf/wcw)?
Apr 28, 2016 2:34 PM
Apr 2016
GokuSSJG said:
frostmourn said:

you got that right about Natsu.he is only tolerable when he is with Lucy.

I just read the chapters.the following is:

Laxus appeared.he hit Wahl from behind.Wahl then caught his hand a wanted to hit him.Laxus dodged it and then he hit Wahl sending him flying.Wahl shoot some bullets at him.Laxus summoned a huge lighting which probably hit Wahl.Wahl analyzed Laxus and he saw that his organs are fucked up.then they clashed with their fist when Wahl turned his own arm into metal.Wahl is shocked that Laxus is still alive.he was then punched hard by Lighting fist from Laxus.Wahl then punched Laxus,sending him flying.immediately after he punched him again.Laxus then kicked him(twice?) sending him crashing on the ground.Wahl then activated something huge which scorched the sky itself,hitting Laxus.at this time Laxus grow weaker because of his sickness.Wahl transformed into Assault form and he then punched Laxus which resulted in huge explosion.he bombarded Laxus and he hit him with electricity which didn't do anything to Laxus.Laxus then punched Wahl a few times.Wahl was shocked(probably because Laxus was doing badass walk or he was much stronger than he expected).at that moment his sickness weakened him even more.after that,Laxus got cured.he then punched Wahl with lightning but Wahl is immune.his fist was still on Wahl's chest and then Red Lighting kicked in and rekt Wahl apart.

sorry about the long post :).

anyway,before the Assault form Laxus dominated Wahl until he activated his Assault form.he didn't dominated him effortlessly but he dominated someone who was immune to lighting.he was also weakened by those particles.as soon as he was healed he one shotted him with Red Lighting.ofc,he struggled against Wahl but that guy was immune to electricities.a perfect counter against Laxus.also,Laxus didn't use his Dragon Slayer magic nor he used that form he used against Natsu and Gajeel.

I will give you Hades though.Hades was definitely holding back but so was Laxus.he didn't use his Dragon Slayer magic(I didn't watch that fight for a long time but I think he didn't)and he also didn't use that form he did against those two mentioned above.Hades would won either way but Laxus would definitely push Hades to or close to his full power.

so Laxus with his lighting cannot do anything to Wahl but with Red Lighting he can one shot him.
GokuSSJGApr 28, 2016 7:21 PM
Apr 29, 2016 5:27 PM
Jun 2015
What ! Theres still some1 think that useless crap god serena is some hotshit , and that piece of shit is much stronger than wahl !? Sorry if im rude but i dont think so at all

And for godness sake , that ugly bunny acnologia hardcode fan may never again show his ugly face in this manga , seriously just forget about that bunny already
Apr 30, 2016 4:16 AM

Oct 2010
Looks like Hiro was playing Star Ocean when he thought of the design...
May 1, 2016 2:37 AM
Jul 2014
Didnt really like this chapter very much. First of all erza is a really boring character and its quite unwise of mashima sensei to explore her utterly boring character background. Whats worse is how similiar eileen is build up as compared to erza, one being the so called strongest female spriggan 12, and the other the strongest fairy tail woman. By introducing someone like eileen who is mentioned in the same breath of the likes of august, august suddenly seems less threatening and powerful than hyped, and it sets up a possible outcome of Natsu making easy work of august just as he did with jacob. Im also pretty sure Ur is not as strong as the chapter depicted her to be, how is she owning gray who has devil slayer magic which is evidently superior to ice make, and lyon whoose mastery over ice make is superior to gray? I mean, then she couldnt even defeat Deliora, who is probably only as strong as a tatarus gate member like seilah
May 7, 2016 10:20 PM
Feb 2015
Irene? Now a new OP character huh? Even Jason Statham who could see and torture the spirit mavis is killed off that easily, plus Erza staring her 3 powerful foes to nothingness! Use to think Mashima is brilliant in his plot work, but hes losin it this Arc. He made the enemy too OP this arc, but they are defeated quite easily. Thats a letdown. Wonder if Irene or August will be defeated in 2-3 chapters. Brandish with her OP magic is sweatin at the thought of this Irene, lol... From the looks of her picture i think she could be a sister of Erza, not mother, she looks young to be a mom. PS: I love Mirajane
May 8, 2016 6:00 AM

Nov 2015
championlbx said:
Didnt really like this chapter very much. First of all erza is a really boring character and its quite unwise of mashima sensei to explore her utterly boring character background. Whats worse is how similiar eileen is build up as compared to erza, one being the so called strongest female spriggan 12, and the other the strongest fairy tail woman. By introducing someone like eileen who is mentioned in the same breath of the likes of august, august suddenly seems less threatening and powerful than hyped, and it sets up a possible outcome of Natsu making easy work of august just as he did with jacob. Im also pretty sure Ur is not as strong as the chapter depicted her to be, how is she owning gray who has devil slayer magic which is evidently superior to ice make, and lyon whoose mastery over ice make is superior to gray? I mean, then she couldnt even defeat Deliora, who is probably only as strong as a tatarus gate member like seilah

Gray held back his power, for Lyon's sake m8
May 8, 2016 6:24 AM
Jul 2014

Bruh why would gray hold back his power for lyon? Its war out there he doenst have reason to do that. Lyon is obviously weaker than gray now, but its also rather obvious both of them were getting beat up by Ur,which is incomprehensible for gray's case since he is an ice devil slayer and technically should be able to eat ice and be extremely resistant to it. In taking issue with how inconsistent this chapter is with whatever logic fairy tail was established on
May 8, 2016 12:04 PM
Nov 2015
championlbx said:

Bruh why would gray hold back his power for lyon? Its war out there he doenst have reason to do that. Lyon is obviously weaker than gray now, but its also rather obvious both of them were getting beat up by Ur,which is incomprehensible for gray's case since he is an ice devil slayer and technically should be able to eat ice and be extremely resistant to it. In taking issue with how inconsistent this chapter is with whatever logic fairy tail was established on

Because of plot. Gray should definitely be able to beat Ur.
May 8, 2016 12:11 PM
Nov 2015
acnologia666 said:
Irene? Now a new OP character huh? Even Jason Statham who could see and torture the spirit mavis is killed off that easily, plus Erza staring her 3 powerful foes to nothingness! Use to think Mashima is brilliant in his plot work, but hes losin it this Arc. He made the enemy too OP this arc, but they are defeated quite easily. Thats a letdown. Wonder if Irene or August will be defeated in 2-3 chapters. Brandish with her OP magic is sweatin at the thought of this Irene, lol... From the looks of her picture i think she could be a sister of Erza, not mother, she looks young to be a mom. PS: I love Mirajane

Eh, Japanese milfs tend to look young lol.
Aug 14, 2016 1:31 PM

Sep 2013
Rex_Connor said:
xso111 said:
high mp provides high durability.... That was addressed already in tenrou arc

High MP doesn't provide high durability. Lol.
It means nothing when you can't prove with actual durability feats, something Neinhart lacked and hide to cower behind Simon for a reason. He was pathetic, and in turn made Jellal pathetic.

why don't you try reading tenrou arc again..... erza focused her MP to become a glass cannon...... grey's comment of laxus when he took hades' blast without his MP...... Gildarts screaming in pain after being hit by bluenote when Azuma uprooted the tree which removed his MP.....
Aug 20, 2016 5:27 AM

Nov 2015
xso111 said:
Rex_Connor said:

High MP doesn't provide high durability. Lol.
It means nothing when you can't prove with actual durability feats, something Neinhart lacked and hide to cower behind Simon for a reason. He was pathetic, and in turn made Jellal pathetic.

why don't you try reading tenrou arc again..... erza focused her MP to become a glass cannon...... grey's comment of laxus when he took hades' blast without his MP...... Gildarts screaming in pain after being hit by bluenote when Azuma uprooted the tree which removed his MP.....

Show me Neinhart's durability feats, then you can talk.
Aug 25, 2016 12:48 AM

Sep 2013
Rex_Connor said:
xso111 said:

first of all why don't you try reading what is Ad Ignorantium under Arguement Fallacy, so that you wouldn't be sounding like a dumbass..... just because a proposition has no evidence doesn't make that proposition false.

Irene has never shown any durability feats..... Lucy is tougher than irene, right?

E.N.D has never shown any durability feats.... Lucy again is the tougher than E.N.D.

damn Lucy you are one hell of mage. oh wait, Angel was actually able to hurt and incapacitate Lucy then that means Angel's capable of oneshotting Irene and E.N.D. and August who all have 0 durability feats hence have less durability than Lucy which Angel destroyed. damn Angel's the only thing FT needs to end this war, kappa.

anyway manga says that a person's MP is durability, and has feats that was shown to prove it.... and we've seen that neinhart's MP is vast.
death604Aug 25, 2016 1:07 AM
Aug 26, 2016 8:19 AM

Nov 2015
xso111 said:
Rex_Connor said:

first of all why don't you try reading what is Ad Ignorantium under Arguement Fallacy, so that you wouldn't be sounding like a dumbass..... just because a proposition has no evidence doesn't make that proposition false.

Irene has never shown any durability feats..... Lucy is tougher than irene, right?

E.N.D has never shown any durability feats.... Lucy again is the tougher than E.N.D.

damn Lucy you are one hell of mage. oh wait, Angel was actually able to hurt and incapacitate Lucy then that means Angel's capable of oneshotting Irene and E.N.D. and August who all have 0 durability feats hence have less durability than Lucy which Angel destroyed. damn Angel's the only thing FT needs to end this war, kappa.

anyway manga says that a person's MP is durability, and has feats that was shown to prove it.... and we've seen that neinhart's MP is vast.

Says the dumb fuck Jellal tard.

Why are you bringing up Irene? She hasn't fought yet.

Unlike Neinhart, who has fought and has shit for durability. Comparing Eileen with Neinhart is fucking ridiculous.

You're desperate. Durability is not MP. It's part of MP. Neinhart has yet to endure or tank an attack, hence he has fodder durability, and Jellal's feats are still shit. Laxus is tiers above his ass now. I'd put Jellal around Jura level.
Sep 26, 2016 9:48 AM

Jan 2016
that was quick xD found out who Eileen and Erza are related anymore, by bet it the mother! hype!
Jellals magic o.o holy freaking star dango! looks way high quality :3 damn that sky tho. felt like a long chapter :3 looks like everything is sett in the south (lyon maybe will have a change now :))

but man im looking forward to the next Chapter!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 6, 2016 7:00 PM

Dec 2015
Man...Eileen looks absolutely awesome...I may be in love lol
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 11, 2017 1:45 AM

Dec 2014
Is eleen Erza's mother or something....Hmmmm
Aug 27, 2017 8:37 AM

Oct 2015
nobody has suffered more injuries than Erza in the Fairy tail history, Her fights are usually bloody and painful to watch for me because I love her.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 15, 2018 11:00 AM

Feb 2013
Don't tell me that's Erza's mother!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Yesterday, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.