Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 24, 2016 8:11 PM

Oct 2012
Oh gosh I had a feeling they'd end with that scene. Oh the feels have only just begun, and thus begins another cruel cycle for our poor Subaru.

As a side note, Emilia-tan best girl~
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Apr 24, 2016 8:32 PM

Nov 2012
I hope Elsa comes back soon, I don't want all her fan service to be replaced with fan services towards lolis. If not, at least focus on Emilia fan service wise, since I have a feeling the cutesy erotic stuff won't be leaving this show.
Jaywalker.
Apr 24, 2016 8:34 PM

Apr 2015
kidlat020 said:
Beatrice is still bothering me a lot.

Save point is where he wakes up with the maids in the room. but the episode started WITHOUT the maids in the room. and if its to believe that he actually dies instead of only being knocked out in his first encounter with her, it becomes even more dubious. if the author is known for being this much a sadist, then there's much much more going on with Beatrice than what this episode is showing me.

I can buy that she's not the killer in this arc. but I must say she's far more evil than all his killers combined.

Yeah, still bothered by this.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Apr 24, 2016 9:00 PM

Nov 2012
kidlat020 said:
kidlat020 said:
Beatrice is still bothering me a lot.

Save point is where he wakes up with the maids in the room. but the episode started WITHOUT the maids in the room. and if its to believe that he actually dies instead of only being knocked out in his first encounter with her, it becomes even more dubious. if the author is known for being this much a sadist, then there's much much more going on with Beatrice than what this episode is showing me.

I can buy that she's not the killer in this arc. but I must say she's far more evil than all his killers combined.

Yeah, still bothered by this.

Same, she's really my least favourite character in the show if she murked him, a guest, just for being in the library and cracking a few harmless jokes. The only reason I think of doubting she killed him is because the twins weren't there the first time he woke up, but it's odd that her stealing his mana would be reason enough to be a new save point. There's a large chance thinking about all this doesn't matter though, since his powers might not be fully understood yet. I mean in the first episode he started out having visions of his death, assuming he doesn't see the future that would mean he died already and must have had some mental blocking that made it hard for him to remember things with that being slight memory busting in. Yet, all the other times he died he didn't appear in the real world like he did in the following deaths instead he appeared near the apple dude.
Jaywalker.
Apr 24, 2016 9:32 PM

Sep 2013
The twins are actually really funny in that they almost never spoke for themselves.
Emilia is certainly shaping up to be Best Gril of the season. I'd say tied for #1 with Sonozaki from Kiznaiver. Yes, I admit, it's her Esdeath-like appearance without the sadist personality that grabs my attention.
Ok so the insignia is a tool for finding the next king so to speak, which means Reinhard's excitement at Felt was because the insignia reacted to her? Oh damn after rewatching last week's end, the gem did seem to be glowing!
Oh shit, somebody killed him in his sleep and seemingly instantaneously at that! I'm putting money on the pink-haired twin!
Apr 24, 2016 9:38 PM
Aug 2015
lol the cooking part gave me the shokugeki no souma vibes

That cliffhanger was so unexpected... I thought this week was just going to be chill and stuff. NOPE. And just when Subaru got Emilia to agree to hang out with him the next day...

That clown guy is sketchy af. He or one of his workers probably murdered Subaru in his sleep. That still sucks though that everything that happened that week got erased...

Amazing episode as always, 5/5
Apr 24, 2016 9:38 PM

Mar 2012
Played out like a sol comedy and expected it to end there. Just two more episodes and we'll be caught up to manga, can't wait.

Beatrice's voice though, didn't expect that VA, bleh.
Apr 24, 2016 9:51 PM

Dec 2013
DarklordVor said:
Sometimes791 said:

I also wondered where the scene was. I read the manga while watching the anime (for the comparison) and I thought in advance that they wanted to cut a scene out to present the cliffhanger at the end. The episode itself was pretty rushed. But I hope they don't cut out too much in the future episodes.

Yeah too bad they rushed that scene. It could actually interest people on Ram/Rem's relationship and asked themselves what happened between those two. I mean it was also in the novel! Come on... at least make it a flashback or rearange it to the next episode

I think one of the reasons why they omitted it is because it paints "Balls" in a bad light. The fact that she kept looking for him to do his hair, but he ignored her offer repeatedly for several nights just so he could go spend time with Emilia.

That's how I felt when reading it, and if they animated that part, I'm pretty sure that's how viewers may also feel. Balls is being an annoying with his "happy-go-lucky" attitude and his lack of sense of danger (even after dying so many times already) as it is, they don't want viewers to start actually feeling good about Ball's plight when shit goes down now would they?

That said, I have no idea just how they are going to rectify this, because we've seen minimal interactions between Balls and the twins so far, how they write up his despair when the big reveal happens is going to lack a lot of characterization and context without those interactions.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 24, 2016 9:57 PM

Sep 2015
Agh!!! Just when I thought we were getting somewhere we potentially revive again! Makes me so mad but at the same I like it. Drill loli girl is adorable.
Apr 24, 2016 9:57 PM

Jul 2014
Episode was calmly nice until the last part. A Return by Death again, an unknown killer & a cliffhanger!! damn, i can't wait for the next episode!! :D
Apr 24, 2016 10:06 PM

Sep 2008
So he's stuck in another loop. Don't know what he did wrong this time. Maybe this show is going to be a bunch of story segments that get looped until he gets each of them right.
Apr 24, 2016 10:15 PM

Mar 2010
L-Ryoshi said:

I think one of the reasons why they omitted it is because it paints "Balls" in a bad light. The fact that she kept looking for him to do his hair, but he ignored her offer repeatedly for several nights just so he could go spend time with Emilia.

That did not happened.

First, this was only brought up twice in one cycle (when it was first mentioned during the potato scene and the day before his date with Emiia. Second Ram was the one who pushed Rem into cutting Subaru's hair.

He never ignored Rem's request, in fact it was a condition from him so she could have assuaged her guilt of making him uncomfortable during the potato scene. She was one who kept insisting that's he make for it somehow even though Subaru didn't mind it.
Apr 24, 2016 10:32 PM

Dec 2013
Jagd84 said:
L-Ryoshi said:

That did not happened.

First, this was only brought up twice in one cycle (when it was first mentioned during the potato scene and the day before his date with Emiia. Second Ram was the one who pushed Rem into cutting Subaru's hair.

He never ignored Rem's request, in fact it was a condition from him so she could have assuaged her guilt of making him uncomfortable during the potato scene. She was one who kept insisting that's he make for it somehow even though Subaru didn't mind it.

Not sure what you were reading, but this begs to differ.
http://www.mangahere. co/manga/re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_dainishou_yashiki_no_shuukan_hen/c004/28.html

And regardless, the lack of interaction and banter between the twins and Balls really does make any despair he feels after the revival at the end of this episode lack any context.
L-RyoshiApr 24, 2016 10:36 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 24, 2016 10:36 PM

Jul 2014
Dat cliffhanger

After seeing the twins, I think I have got immunity to moe things, cool.
Apr 24, 2016 11:04 PM
Nov 2014
Wow, my predictions were OP.

Subaru has improved since before.

Getting killed in his sleep after some not-so-bad character development was a good twist.
Apr 24, 2016 11:13 PM

Apr 2014
Oh shit that ending really caught me off guard! Here I was about to say that it was a slower episode compared to the first 3. Really enjoying this, can't wait till next week!
Apr 24, 2016 11:14 PM
Jul 2018
Nice episode, but well....they didn't explain how subaru knew abt Puck and all from ep 3 ? Lmao. At least Emilia should have asked him.
Apr 24, 2016 11:30 PM

Aug 2013
xaos12 said:
Nice episode, but well....they didn't explain how subaru knew abt Puck and all from ep 3 ? Lmao. At least Emilia should have asked him.

Yea they didn't seem to bat an eye about that lol.

That's always made me curious, whether or not he'll eventually try to sit down with Emilia or somebody else and tell them about his whole situation and his revive by death.
Apr 24, 2016 11:38 PM
Jul 2018
Mich666 said:
Z4k said:
Also there is no translation for the LN so you're just digging your own grave here. Yeah I should have known you're just a shitposter.

Google Translate isn't any good but you can at least can understand what's going on.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fncode.syosetu.com%2Fn2267be%2F
Go die yourself, fanboy.

And just fyi, not liking cringworthy voice-acting (magrave, loli, and also both maids to a point) or its directing is actually pretty valid reason for immersion breaking (not that this episode doesn't have other, more stinging problems as I wrote before).

Didn't read all. Remember that it's a fantasy world. More is possible. And this 'more' is more frequent.

... The magician guy is rich and eccentric... There's no 'immersion breaking' here that I see.

Want more ordinary characters? Check the slums in the earlier episodes; poor people aren't allowed to shine.
Apr 24, 2016 11:43 PM

Jan 2015
xaos12 said:

From what a few LN readers seem to be saying, Emilia never followed up on it because Puck said that he felt no malice/ill intent from Subaru. And she takes Puck's comments pretty seriously so it seems Emilia is just giving Subaru the benefit of the doubt.

Though that doesn't mean that everyone else is going to be on his side/trust him, as evident from the ending of this episode.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 24, 2016 11:59 PM
Jul 2018
bobzanny said:
xaos12 said:

From what a few LN readers seem to be saying, Emilia never followed up on it because Puck said that he felt no malice/ill intent from Subaru. And she takes Puck's comments pretty seriously so it seems Emilia is just giving Subaru the benefit of the doubt.

Though that doesn't mean that everyone else is going to be on his side/trust him, as evident from the ending of this episode.

Lol I felt that puck should have been the first to suspect him as he called his name out of nowhere during the fight. XD
Apr 25, 2016 12:09 AM

Jan 2015
xaos12 said:
bobzanny said:

Lol I felt that puck should have been the first to suspect him as he called his name out of nowhere during the fight. XD

Well Puck can sense malice and what not and since Subaru was pro Emilia, Puck may have been a bit more concerned with the big titty onee-san.

Though to be fair I'm pretty sure Subaru is more dangerous since he's probably emitting more lust than any other emotion with Emilia.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 25, 2016 12:31 AM

Jun 2014
Well SHIT. I knew things were going too well. Oh man though, I love how this show is presented.

I hate waiting the week to find out more though =\
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Apr 25, 2016 12:31 AM

Dec 2014
So we now have a chuuni main character, Rei clone maids, bitchy Victorique, Mary Sue and fabulous Pegasus

Please, try explaining to me again how this is supposed to be the surprise anime hit this season. Seriously though, this isn't a very good show at all. Tons of annoying lolis, and slice of life butler duty.

1/5
TyrelApr 25, 2016 1:12 AM
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Apr 25, 2016 12:39 AM

Jun 2013
FUCK THAT CLIFFHANGER dammit

So who is killing him this time D: right when it was getting good
Apr 25, 2016 12:43 AM

Dec 2014
Will people please stop freaking out over "OMGZ DAT CLIFFHANGER IMMA CHEW MY NAILS OFF PANICKING OVER WHAT IT MEANS"

His hands were healed - nothing more.
For all we know, someone used a healing spell on him while he slept so he can keep working.

But apparently this "dramatic reveal" constitutes one of the most unexpected twists in anime
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Apr 25, 2016 12:48 AM
Apr 2011
SuperKirei said:
Will people please stop freaking out over "OMGZ DAT CLIFFHANGER IMMA CHEW MY NAILS OFF PANICKING OVER WHAT IT MEANS"

For all we know, someone used a healing spell on him while he slept so he can keep working.

But apparently this "dramatic reveal" constitutes one of the most unexpected twists in anime

They also shift him to the big bed and act as if he's still a guest when he wakes up. Perfect troll~~~
Apr 25, 2016 12:53 AM

Jul 2014
Understand said:
So after talks about the insignia, Felt must be a candidate for the throne, this is getting really interesting can't wait for more episodes.
Nice catch!

So the crime Reinhard was talking about was not committed by Felt, but by someone else, who omitted Felt as possible candidate for the throne. That's why he asked for her age, name and family name.

It will also imply that Elsa's employer is eligible for the throne (or just thinks he/she is eligible) but for some reason was omitted and did't get the touchstone. Could it be Satella?
TyrelApr 25, 2016 1:12 AM
Apr 25, 2016 1:02 AM

Mar 2010
Mr_Shnb said:
I just like hoe they explained the plot hole in episode 3...

yet everyone was claiming that Emilia will ask Subaru about how did he know about Puck,
and that she "won't" trust him... yeah i forgot that going on a date with you = Not trusting you.

So in episode 3 the excuse was "They were in the middle of the fight!"
What's the excuse now? they were in the middle of house chores? lmao

I guess you didn't noticed this Puck but can read minds to extent. That is how he knows Subaru is trustworthy and why he told Emilia that. There is your answer. So on top being her savior there is no reason for her to suspicious of his actions.

And while it is in the anime, the scene is empathized more in the manga:
Iron_MawApr 25, 2016 2:14 AM
Apr 25, 2016 1:03 AM

Jun 2015
He should've quick-saved after he asked Emilia out
Apr 25, 2016 1:12 AM

Mar 2010
L-Ryoshi said:
Jagd84 said:

That did not happened.

http://www.mangahere. co/manga/re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_dainishou_yashiki_no_shuukan_hen/c004/28.html

And regardless, the lack of interaction and banter between the twins and Balls really does make any despair he feels after the revival at the end of this episode lack any context.

You link doesn't work nor does it prove your point (that Subaru ignored her for several days). He put off having Rem cut his hair until the day after tomorrow because he wanted to rest early for his date. The conversation regarding the haircut literally happened the day before. The only reason it wasn't done earlier was because they were too busy at the time with upkeep. That in no way make him look bad. It's not even something he wanted in the first place.

And the WF could easily put the scene into next weeks episode (in fact it well probably work better) so it doesn't affect anything here yet.
Iron_MawApr 25, 2016 1:25 AM
Apr 25, 2016 1:31 AM

Dec 2013
Jagd84 said:
L-Ryoshi said:

You link doesn't work nor does it prove your point (that Subaru ignored her for several days). He put off having Rem cut his hair until the day after tomorrow because he wanted to rest early for his date. The conversation regarding the haircut literally happened the day before. The only reason it wasn't done earlier was because they were too busy at the time with upkeep. That in no way make him look bad. It's not even something he wanted in the first place.

And the WF could easily put the scene into next weeks episode (in fact it well probably work better) so it doesn't affect anything here yet.

Maybe you would be smart enough to try deleting spaces ;)

As for putting the scene in, unless they do it at the very start of the next episode, you won't see much interaction between Balls and the twins as you see in the manga/LN. That alone will deduct all his despair at the very start of his revive when he starts bawling his eyes out because he didn't reach his desired "save point", because there's been zero characterization during this episode for the development of his interactions with the Twins.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 25, 2016 1:36 AM

Apr 2015

All emotions packed in one image. This author is a sick sadist. And I thought I've seen the best from Asakura P!

But noooo, this guy is way better.

Apr 25, 2016 1:51 AM

Apr 2013
okay, so how far does he go back? This is the first time he's not ended up at the appa salesman after dying.

Edit: I say the Clown guy killed him. He's voiced by Dio.
Apr 25, 2016 1:55 AM

Mar 2015
SuperKirei said:

Yeah... you do realized the plot of this anime is "Return by death"? His hands are healed and Ram/Rem called him guests. The anime should've added the despair scene of Subaru when he realized that the twins are looking at him coldly.

Personally I'd say this would've been a better cliffhanger ending, but it seems they will just integrate it on next week's prologue.

Apr 25, 2016 1:59 AM

Mar 2010
L-Ryoshi said:
Jagd84 said:

Maybe you would be smart enough to try deleting spaces ;)

As for putting the scene in, unless they do it at the very start of the next episode, you won't see much interaction between Balls and the twins as you see in the manga/LN. That alone will deduct all his despair at the very start of his revive when he starts bawling his eyes out because he didn't reach his desired "save point", because there's been zero characterization during this episode for the development of his interactions with the Twins.

They have one full episode plus the next one to add in anything they left out of the 1st loop which is basically 2 scenes.

Rearrangement of order of events happen in adaptions all the time. Besides remember the manga is not the source they are most likely following the order of evens of WN and LN.

EDIT: Anyway guys let's just stop posting manga scans here now. Mods are gonna get mad if it goes on for much longer and it's kind of rude to anime only viewers. I'm sure the anime will work it's own version of those scenes.
Iron_MawApr 25, 2016 2:02 AM
Apr 25, 2016 2:05 AM

Mar 2016
@Darklordvor where do you read manga? I cannot find after chapter 11(End of first arc) anywhere.
Apr 25, 2016 2:19 AM

Mar 2015
_Yato_God said:
@Darklordvor where do you read manga? I cannot find after chapter 11(End of first arc) anywhere.

The second arc is titled Dainishou. It's a separate title from the first arc. That's probably why you cant find it.

Apr 25, 2016 2:22 AM

Mar 2016
DarklordVor said:
_Yato_God said:

The second arc is titled Dainishou. It's a separate title from the first arc. That's probably why you cant find it.

Woot! Thank you. Just found it. :)
Apr 25, 2016 2:48 AM

Jul 2012
This is dark souls
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Apr 25, 2016 2:58 AM

Oct 2012
iRels said:
Didn't read all. Remember that it's a fantasy world. More is possible. And this 'more' is more frequent.
... The magician guy is rich and eccentric... There's no 'immersion breaking' here that I see.
Want more ordinary characters? Check the slums in the earlier episodes; poor people aren't allowed to shine.

Still think this series would be A LOT better if it didn't force this much of a comedy and if Subaru's jokes were toned down. This constant breaking of 4th wall serves nothing as viewer doesn't need to be reminded that Subaru is shut-in otaku anymore, everyone knows by now. Subaru x Puck cuddling felt totally out of place for example. Usual archetype characters doesn't help either, it almost feels like author is just ticking checkboxes. Blatant fanservice just doesn't fit well with this type of genre. Steins;Gate had it too but it was decent enough.

And talking of setting, I would be like 100% happier if this was more dark and serious, something like Grimgar was for example. Right now, they did some nice build-up last time, only to destroy it with "your average exaggerated comedy" one episode later, taking all likeable characters away for the time being. Not to mention that whole premise of king disappearance and denying your right to the throne if your medallion gets stolen is everything else but good (and I found the explanation really lackluster).
Mich666Apr 25, 2016 3:26 AM
Apr 25, 2016 3:05 AM

Dec 2012
Am I the only one bothered by the fact Puck didn't react to Subaru knowing it's name even tough they haven't been formally introduce after his first death?

Apr 25, 2016 3:12 AM

Apr 2015
puck doesn't need to. he can read minds. in their minds they both introduced themselves minus formality.

Apr 25, 2016 3:23 AM

Oct 2012
kidlat020 said:
puck doesn't need to. he can read minds. in their minds they both introduced themselves minus formality.

That's pretty lame excuse for this omission however, as he could easily find out about MC's ability this way and tell Emilia immediately. Not to mention about the fact that he's from different world.

And if all he can do is read people's intentions that's even more to spark his curiosity to find out how some stranger knows his name.

Conclusion: He should have asked no matter what. Add this to growing pile of plotholes.
Mich666Apr 25, 2016 3:27 AM
Apr 25, 2016 3:48 AM

Aug 2008
Assassinated on your sleep? No probs when you're immortal! glad to know that save points are adjustable (by the looks of it). Going back to the apple vendor ALL the time would be a headache, immortality or not.

Our MC should be careful about telling about his ability to people, even allies. I mean, for being seemingly OP and game-breaking, his "time reversal" ability would easily countered by someone, if they prevent him from killing himself or something (Assuming that he can even trigger it himself by suicide) and just restrain him somehow.

Anyway. That clown guy sure is fishy. Was he the killer? And the contractor of that assassin chick? And those maids. Damn they're cute (even if they're evil, as it appears to be the case).

ColdBreeze said:
As long as the series is still ongoing it's not necessarily a plothole. We still have time for explanations, different "timelines" could lead to different questions/answers.

What plot-holes? I see none.
Apr 25, 2016 4:03 AM

Apr 2015
@Mich666 Oh well. You almost had it. A week more and you wouldn't have to voice all these problems at all.

I guess I'll let the anime prove you otherwise by itself :)
Apr 25, 2016 4:09 AM

Apr 2015
Genix said:

What plot-holes? I see none.

There are none. People are just too damn impatient in a show about time travel and have a problem when something isn't addressed/solved right off the bat.

Remember how a bunch of people called The "A broke kid like you saved my daughter" in Episode 2 a plot hole? It got solved in the next episode. Yeah it's basically that all over again.
Apr 25, 2016 4:12 AM

Apr 2015
Well , i was hoping that this week's episode will be calm and relaxing.
But i guess not...

Really nice to see a new character like Beatrice , the twin maids, Rem an Ren ,also Roswall. Felt bad for Subaru though , cause he has to redo all those 5 days again to find who killed him and make a new checkpoint.
Apr 25, 2016 4:14 AM

Jan 2014
I enjoyed the laid-back atmosphere of this week's episode, even though I'm pretty indifferent towards most of the newly introduced characters. It was nice seeing Puck again and his interactions with Subaru are as cute as ever (much moreso than Subaru's interactions with Emilia, to be perfectly honest), and the cliffhanger was effectively shocking. So yeah, pretty good so far.

I must admit however that listening to Subaru talk for an extended amount of time is really, eeh... exhausting.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Apr 25, 2016 4:51 AM

Sep 2014
Wow, those maids really are trolls lol. Peck is so adorable too and Subaru is hilarious with how spunky he is. He has a pretty good shot with Emilia too. ..until that happened at the end. What a shame. Must of been the Pink hair maid.

KonoetanApr 25, 2016 4:57 AM
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

65 by ImHereForTheMeme »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

723 by AnimatedAddict »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

698 by AnimatedAddict »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 15, 2016

1093 by AnimatedAddict »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

526 by AnimatedAddict »»
9 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.