Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2016 1:43 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An episode with plenty of Riko-ism. I hope they take the time to develop the villains a tiny bit though.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Apr 26, 2016 6:11 AM

May 2013
Tanzanite getto! (with no effort).
and the general just 'no emerald' again. T_T
Apr 26, 2016 9:24 AM

Oct 2013
This was a cute episode. Riko is making friends now, quite like how Mirai made friends in the magical realm.

This battle was a little boring. There are still 36 episodes so I assume there will be more to do outside of collect the jewels. I'm curious to know what power Tanzanite will grant them. I wish they had a costume for each jewel though, a space themed outfit would look cool.

4/5
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Apr 26, 2016 9:56 AM

Jun 2014
Riko really reminded me of Hermione Granger this episode. XD
♥ρєα¢нмσσηвυηηу♥
Apr 26, 2016 10:25 AM

May 2013
tinybunnvevo said:
This was a cute episode. Riko is making friends now, quite like how Mirai made friends in the magical realm.

This battle was a little boring. There are still 36 episodes so I assume there will be more to do outside of collect the jewels. I'm curious to know what power Tanzanite will grant them. I wish they had a costume for each jewel though, a space themed outfit would look cool.

4/5
no, tanzanite just like aquamarine that their found on antartic magic world.
4 gold stone that protect emerald, and 7 silver stone that support emerald.
tanzanite is one of 7 silver stone. they gonna find five silver stone, i guess, before emerald appear (or emerald is on front of them all the time aka haa-chan).
Apr 26, 2016 11:43 AM

Oct 2013
alyya said:
tanzanite is one of 7 silver stone. they gonna find five silver stone, i guess, before emerald appear (or emerald is on front of them all the time aka haa-chan).

I'm confused, I don't think i see what you're trying to say here. I know tanzanite won't give them a new outfit and that it's a support stone.

My point was/are that:

1)i'm curious to know exactly how they will use tanzanite to support their main magical attacks. Just like how they used the healing stone (i forget the name) to heal the Pegasus.

2)I'm aware that they won't get a new outfit per stone, however I wish this was not the case. I understand the way their system works, but their 4 outfits are kind of plain, and a space themed outfit would look cool.

These are just my opinions concerning the outfits, I know they won't get granted any time soon lol.
Apr 26, 2016 11:48 AM

May 2013
tinybunnvevo said:
alyya said:

I'm confused, I don't think i see what you're trying to say here. I know tanzanite won't give them a new outfit and that it's a support stone.

My point was/are that:

1)i'm curious to know exactly how they will use tanzanite to support their main magical attacks. Just like how they used the healing stone (i forget the name) to heal the Pegasus.

2)I'm aware that they won't get a new outfit per stone, however I wish this was not the case. I understand the way their system works, but their 4 outfits are kind of plain, and a space themed outfit would look cool.

These are just my opinions concerning the outfits, I know they won't get granted any time soon lol.

1. just like aquamarine, the power that stop/freeze/confuse yokubar before their real finishing.
2. no space outfit so far X(
Apr 26, 2016 11:54 AM

Oct 2013
alyya said:

1. just like aquamarine, the power that stop/freeze/confuse yokubar before their real finishing.
2. no space outfit so far X(

I think I see what you're saying now, though didn't they have at least a little variation with how it stopped yokubar before finishing? Like I know aquamarine froze the water coming out from yokubar, but what I'm saying is won't they probably have it freeze yokubar in a way that relates to it being from space? I get that all the support stones have the same goal, of stopping yokubar before the final attack.
Apr 26, 2016 12:16 PM

May 2013
tinybunnvevo said:

I think I see what you're saying now, though didn't they have at least a little variation with how it stopped yokubar before finishing? Like I know aquamarine froze the water coming out from yokubar, but what I'm saying is won't they probably have it freeze yokubar in a way that relates to it being from space? I get that all the support stones have the same goal, of stopping yokubar before the final attack.

yeah, there's little variation ofc. maybe shooting star.

and sorry to confuse you. I'm thought when you said to see space outfit, you want to see tanzanite outfit cause tanzanite appear from space/sky this episode.
May 22, 2021 12:40 PM

Feb 2020
Cute episode. Liko is making new friends. :)
Jun 18, 2022 11:00 AM

Aug 2018
By the way, it's nice that we get our girls in school uniforms as well.. ;P
Well, there were hints that Liko might not have had any friends in her own school.. So no wonder it's not different here..
I like slice of life in school with cute girls doing cute things.. ;P So I enjoy these segments.. ;P
Hm.. It seems Liko likes doing what she thinks about sometimes.. She doesn't follow some common things like telling goodbye before leaving, or some other stuff.. Liko really likes following some idea of hers at times..
Feb 13, 2023 2:23 PM

Feb 2020
Lots of goofy moments by Riko, haha. Well, it's nice that she's making new friends and adjusting to school life in Non-Magic World.

Ouch! Mirai got hit by a volleyball. x3

I liked those flashbacks when Mirai was a little kid. She and Mofurun have been always inseparable. <3

These starry night sky scenes looked wonderful.

It was cool how Riko got the Tanzanite Linkle Stone.

And Kana saw Mirai and Riko flying in the sky again.
Mar 19, 11:45 PM

Dec 2022
Ruby power has been the most elite thus far and it made quick work of the Michelin Man

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 50 Discussion

Blackbird - Jan 29, 2017

22 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 49 Discussion

megmica - Jan 21, 2017

23 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 48 Discussion

mozgow - Jan 16, 2017

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 47 Discussion

Wazefock - Jan 9, 2017

8 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 46 Discussion

silverwalls - Dec 26, 2016

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.