Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Apr 23, 2016 7:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 117
Anyone know where to find this? I think this was added recently into the database so a digital copy must be floating around somewhere in the internet right? Could someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction? I suck at Googling...

Edit:
iLiveOnFear said:
Ayy. Soon after I read this, the torrent i was looking into finally downloaded, and it has the same video but with an English sub. If anyone one is wondering what it is, search for "[FFFpeeps] Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Matsuri [BD][720p-AC3]" on nyaa.si. Took me a whole day for the download to go through though.


Modified by LZW, Aug 20, 2018 6:36 AM
Orange, you say? That's the name of my loyalty!

All Hail Lelouch Vi Britannia!


God Praise Wowaka's Return!
 
#2
Sep 16, 2016 10:12 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 87
I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to watching an anime: I must watch all components of the anime; however, I'm not able to find these mini-episodes anywhere online. Any suggestions?
 
#3
Sep 17, 2016 8:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 117
Taroon said:
I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to watching an anime: I must watch all components of the anime; however, I'm not able to find these mini-episodes anywhere online. Any suggestions?


Well, your message reignited my burning fire to find the episodes and after searching for a day for them, I found 3/6 of them. Frankly I think that MAL got the episode count wrong since every single source I pulled from only had 3 plus the original one though I could be wrong and so will leave it as incompleted for now.

The three I did find are in sub though, will send more info through PM.
Orange, you say? That's the name of my loyalty!

All Hail Lelouch Vi Britannia!


God Praise Wowaka's Return!
 
#4
Dec 8, 2016 6:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 98
So far this is the only one i couldnt find out there.
Spent so much time trying to find all the specials!! =_=
(*゚∀゚)ノ
 
#5
Dec 19, 2016 12:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Please PM to me the episodes too,I cant find them anywhere :'(
Now,what should I put here....
 
#6
Jan 2, 2017 2:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 77
If possible, please PM me the links as well ;^^
Thank you in advance !!
 
#7
Jun 25, 2017 1:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 20
LZW said:
Taroon said:
I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to watching an anime: I must watch all components of the anime; however, I'm not able to find these mini-episodes anywhere online. Any suggestions?


Well, your message reignited my burning fire to find the episodes and after searching for a day for them, I found 3/6 of them. Frankly I think that MAL got the episode count wrong since every single source I pulled from only had 3 plus the original one though I could be wrong and so will leave it as incompleted for now.

The three I did find are in sub though, will send more info through PM.

Plz pm the specials to me 2
 
#8
Jun 26, 2017 2:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 117
OmarElabd said:
Plz pm the specials to me 2


Sent the PM to you.
Orange, you say? That's the name of my loyalty!

All Hail Lelouch Vi Britannia!


God Praise Wowaka's Return!
 
#9
Jul 2, 2017 10:28 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 16
LZW said:
OmarElabd said:
Plz pm the specials to me 2


Sent the PM to you.

Can you PM to me too? Please.
 
Jul 6, 2017 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 117
Jasulan said:
Can you PM to me too? Please.


Sent PM to you as well.
Orange, you say? That's the name of my loyalty!

All Hail Lelouch Vi Britannia!


God Praise Wowaka's Return!
 
Jul 30, 2017 7:40 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 81
Just watched the OVA and can't find the specials
If the ones you found are still good can you PM me them?
 
Aug 26, 2017 10:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 117
Grimsonar said:
Just watched the OVA and can't find the specials
If the ones you found are still good can you PM me them?


Sent to you Via PM.
Orange, you say? That's the name of my loyalty!

All Hail Lelouch Vi Britannia!


God Praise Wowaka's Return!
 
Oct 25, 2017 8:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 117
rldmnvr9 said:
could you pm me too? thank you


Yes yes, I have PM'ed you.
Orange, you say? That's the name of my loyalty!

All Hail Lelouch Vi Britannia!


God Praise Wowaka's Return!
 
Feb 22, 2018 5:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Why not just post the links so nobody has to wait for a PM? I definitely need the links. It's in English right?
Modified by iLiveOnFear, Feb 23, 2018 2:40 PM
 
Feb 24, 2018 2:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 117
iLiveOnFear said:
Why not just post the links so nobody has to wait for a PM? I definitely need the links. It's in English right?


As far as I'm aware, there is some policy against this on the site so the best I can do is this. If you really feel the need and are concerned then do it on your own, I PM'd the link to you.

Unfortunately it is unsubbed. However, these specials are basically alternate footage endings so the scenes are largely the same and you can guess the rough going-ons even by the visuals.
Orange, you say? That's the name of my loyalty!

All Hail Lelouch Vi Britannia!


God Praise Wowaka's Return!
 
Feb 24, 2018 12:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Ayy. Soon after I read this, the torrent i was looking into finally downloaded, and it has the same video but with an English sub. If anyone one is wondering what it is, search for "[FFFpeeps] Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Matsuri [BD][720p-AC3]" on nyaa.si. Took me a whole day for the download to go through though.
 
Aug 12, 2018 10:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 35
LZW said:
Grimsonar said:
Just watched the OVA and can't find the specials
If the ones you found are still good can you PM me them?


Sent to you Via PM.

Can you please PM me too? Kind, sir 🙂

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
 
Aug 15, 2018 2:51 PM
Destiny!

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 389
LZW said:
rldmnvr9 said:
could you pm me too? thank you


Yes yes, I have PM'ed you.


Could you PM me them too?
 
Aug 20, 2018 6:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 117
Mrudul said:
Can you please PM me too? Kind, sir 🙂


KanonDE said:
Could you PM me them too?


Sent it to both of you, enjoy.

iLiveOnFear said:
Ayy. Soon after I read this, the torrent i was looking into finally downloaded, and it has the same video but with an English sub. If anyone one is wondering what it is, search for "[FFFpeeps] Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Matsuri [BD][720p-AC3]" on nyaa.si. Took me a whole day for the download to go through though.


Oh that's cool, then I shall be updating the first post, thanks!
Orange, you say? That's the name of my loyalty!

All Hail Lelouch Vi Britannia!


God Praise Wowaka's Return!
 
Sep 7, 2018 5:03 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 25
Can someone please send them to me too?
 
Sep 7, 2018 5:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 25
LZW said:
Mrudul said:
Can you please PM me too? Kind, sir 🙂


KanonDE said:
Could you PM me them too?


Sent it to both of you, enjoy.

iLiveOnFear said:
Ayy. Soon after I read this, the torrent i was looking into finally downloaded, and it has the same video but with an English sub. If anyone one is wondering what it is, search for "[FFFpeeps] Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Matsuri [BD][720p-AC3]" on nyaa.si. Took me a whole day for the download to go through though.


Oh that's cool, then I shall be updating the first post, thanks!

Please send them to me to, Kind regards
 
Dec 26, 2018 4:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 3
Sir can you please pm me too? Pls sir🤗
 
Mar 14, 2:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2
Can you PM me the specials please?
 
Top