Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Stairs: Houkago no Album Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 23, 2016 3:03 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Most of the anime felt mediocre to me, and I didn't like how the phallus was drawn at several points. The ending seemed abrupt too.

Apr 23, 2016 4:27 AM

Nonaka is better than Une anyway. Bittersweet end for mc though.

Dec 2, 2017 5:16 AM
Quite short skirt of blue hair. Nice coordination with the knee high boots and no sleeve.

She pulled up everything while looking at the device on toilet?

How they are drinking if still in school?

Kinda funny at the bridge scene how the guy turned around with a smile before sliding into an 'Eh?' Expression

Blue changed into shorts in the night time?

Kinda funny the way twin tails was grasping the crosslinked fence and leaning on it.

Twintails skirt was worn most short in comparison with blue who wore it more longer.

The glasses guy embracing and promising to treasure blue after finding out pregnancy was sweet moment. Well he was the cause by doing nakadashi though.

kinda lewd how twin tails started leading the guy gently after he failed the penetration. Could she be actually quite experienced? Seems that way, didn't bleed either.

not sure they she should be doing so much sex right after conceiving and drinking so much.

And what was with showing the wood planking flowing down the river? Metaphor for miscarriage?

Overall, nice dramatic youth romance story i guess. there was a preciousness in the childhood friend relationship And a sufficient heaviness in the story.

thought the body shape could look better. Kinda sloppy. Animation was pretty limited as well.