Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 22, 2016 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hm I think the OP song is okay, sounds familiar like one of the theme songs from Mirai Nikki.

We learn a little bit more about Eiji but I'm not really impressed by what the powers has shown. I think he got closer to Rin though in a way. Feels like Eiji got more arrogant this episode as well with his Order power.

We some short introduction of some of the other characters and I expect to see more of their roles later on this season.
Apr 22, 2016 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:

Hm I think the OP song is okay, sounds familiar like one of the theme songs from Mirai Nikki

Same singer :V at the very least from what I can say for OP1 of Mirai Nikki. Yousei Teikoku.
Apr 22, 2016 10:57 AM

Jan 2015
I guess even if she pretty mush resemble Yuno Gasai, she doesn't have her courage though. But I think she "enjoy" the pain too. LOL Even she still can't, or maybe yet for attempting to kill Eiji. At least that headshot pretty much confirmed that there's a "barrier" or so around Eiji.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 22, 2016 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
Just finished the episode.
To be honest I feel just as bad for Rin like the manga, but worse XD
I feel like her attempts to kill Eiji were funny, since she tried enough to kill him without going directly. That was good strategy but she ends up getting rekt still.
Apr 22, 2016 11:41 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That was pretty weird lol....The OP was okay

Gotta say, I'm loving this love/hate relationship that our two MC's are having xD

This declaration of war thing sounds pretty fun so I'm looking forward to seeing how their quest for world domination turns out
Apr 22, 2016 11:50 AM

Jun 2015
It was better than last week's episode. The direction is really bad, though... art cuts a lot of corners and the music sounds good but never feels right...

OP is a 10/10 for being a Yousei Teikoku song.
Apr 22, 2016 11:52 AM

Sep 2014
The characters they introduced near the end of the episode seemed interesting.
Primarily Hiiragi, can't wait to see more of him. lol
Apr 22, 2016 11:57 AM

Jan 2012
Well I guess our setup's done now, I assume. A game of conquest eh? This group doesn't seem entirely stable, but okay I guess. XD Why do I get the feeling Rin's gonna be the butt monkey for the duration of this? XD

Still pretty iffy on the series, but I'll give it more time.
Apr 22, 2016 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
The opening and ending are okay!

Poor Rin, she got caught in traps and died a lot in this episode.

The ending was interesting!
Apr 22, 2016 12:09 PM

Jul 2014
Seems like Rin's gonna be the butt of a lot of running gags if that sequence of deaths is anything to go by. That aside, this episode seemed to be really odd, but I'm not overly sure why. It definitely wasn't bad, but I'd struggle to say this was a good episode. If nothing else, I'm curious to see the powers of the rest of the main 10 Orders, as well as any others who end up appearing (assuming things progress like that).

As for the OP and ED, I'm undecided on whether I like them or not. I'll wait until next week to decide I suppose.
Apr 22, 2016 12:11 PM
Dec 2015
it was a mess. his powers doesn't make sense most of the time. for me it felt like writer just throw some things in for narrative sake.

i was just laughing whole episode about how bad it was.

dropped
Apr 22, 2016 12:21 PM

Jun 2014
Poor Rin, she kept playing herself in this episode.

Lol so Kyushuu has now declared war on the world? Well I guess it'll be interesting to see how Eiji and his new subjects go about carrying out their world domination plan. That Hiiragi guy seems kind of sketchy though.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 22, 2016 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
lol this is really good
funny how she wanted to kill him somehow using other methods and she ended up killing herself every time
didn't think he was being put to test, i thought those group of ten were good guys, turns out not (??)
this is really interesting, can't wait for episode 3!

p.s: dat grabbing crotch though.
removed-userApr 22, 2016 1:28 PM
Apr 22, 2016 12:31 PM

Jul 2007
The moment she started dying to her own plans of killing him was the moment I knew I will enjoy this.

MC has balls of brass, since he essentially built his own Yandere, lol. Just the one that is mostly incapable of actually achieving her goals which makes it hilarious. And MC not messing around is also hilarious and he got some great facial expressions here. Hoped he would be more ruthless in murdering tho.

Also was main white hair dude immune to the effects? I am not sure how to take those chains appearing at his neck and his smirk at the end.

This has just enough trashy elements to be a great popcorn show. I hope next episodes are as great as this.
Apr 22, 2016 12:32 PM
Aug 2010
I don't know if I like or hate this anime, it's really weird, the dialogues are really pretentious, I does something that impresses me, and then does a stupid thing, but well, I'll keep watching I guess.
Apr 22, 2016 12:40 PM

Dec 2014
The anime is seriously picking up peace... hoping for it for than 12 episodes and a decent ending
Apr 22, 2016 12:42 PM

Jul 2015
The episode went by fast for me. Hilarious how Rin died like 20x this ep. They are starting a new world huh? Im excited
Apr 22, 2016 12:46 PM

Aug 2015
Not bad, seems next episode will also be more of a introduction to all the new characters. His powers still have limiters on, gonna assume it's going to stay like that till he's in a life/death situation and needs the extra power.

The whole marriage things at the start kinda made me cringe, just throw in some forced romance between the 2 (bleh). But her constantly plotting ways to kill him was cool, but for the person who killed her family and is the base reason she has powers.. Her resolve for killing him is kinda weak, seems like she was starting to question herself already.

I'll keep watching I guess, his new underlings seem to have expected him using his powers (they didn't do anything to stop it) and are probably plotting something.
Apr 22, 2016 1:31 PM

Nov 2014
Rin constantly dying while trying to kill Eiji was pretty funny. It's a good thing she can respawn. Their sudden marriage was kind of convenient though, but it created an interesting dynamic between them, so I'll keep playing along.

I like Rin's character design. Her hair looks cool.

Loved the OP and ED.

4/5
Apr 22, 2016 1:31 PM

Apr 2013
still the best comedy of the season.. writing is pretty bad tbh but it makes for good laughs I guess.
Apr 22, 2016 1:34 PM

Apr 2015
I have yet to watch the episode
I doubt it'll be as good as Mirai Nikki was (yes hurr hurr I liked Mirai Nikki kil me) but hey
if it does turn out to be a trainwreck at least those are more interesting than boring anime
Apr 22, 2016 1:36 PM
Aug 2013
The whole animation, dialogues and powers seems messy and inconsistent, his powers were reduced to one ten thousandth of his original power? that would still mean he can cover A WHOLE LARGER area with his powers, so he could have just taken over the whole facility before they could do a single thing, I mean the world isn't just Japan.

Also, the stupid attempt at trying to make us care about his "connection" with Sena. I mean the whole I didn't care about her but she thought of me as a real brother thing? Isn't really convincing, never mind the whole we're not blood related thing.

If he wished for world domination (Control), how in the fuck did that translate to destruction is something that greatly bothers me. I have a concept in mind but at his age when he was just drawing stuff, no way did it instigate that happening.

Why is Rin helping him? He basically said, she won't harm him and will marry her, her reason I won't be satisfied unless I kill you by my hands isn't convincing either, also she got that rebirth fire, why she couldn't just heal her parents? It is shown that she can revive dead things or so that's why I got from it.

I liked the concept of this but the execution is so bad, it is dumbed down quite hard.
Apr 22, 2016 1:42 PM

Mar 2012
HAHA...yeah...we all know that it was practically impossible for future diary to have a seaqual since ti pretty much was concluded...but if you still wanted one..this series is probably the closest thing that you will get. A real spiritual successor...i will say this series is a guilty pleasure for me, since i love FD and this is making me feel those vibes again..but i worry for the mangaka if he just makes more copy clones of FD....he will never be successful again..just saying..you need to get some new material for your later works.

Those who were fans of future diary and also people like plots involving world domiantion would love this..but i think others would not so much...this is more of a just shut your brain and go with the flow pop corn series...so yeah it might not be for everyone..you either hate ir or love it. simple.
Apr 22, 2016 1:48 PM

Jul 2012
It was an okay episode for me. The best part was Rin trying to kill him.
I think i expected this show to be a lot more serious but it doesn't seem like it.
It's not that bad and i'll keep watching, but afraid of giant trainwreck incoming.
Apr 22, 2016 1:48 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Man this is so bad.
But so fun at the same time.

The fuckin music most of the time are mismatch with whats happening + ofc Sena and Eiji arent really related so u kno what it means in the future .....
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Still better than last episode tho !
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 22, 2016 1:50 PM

Jul 2015
1. I was hoping the song in the end of the EP1 will be the OP, but this one was like the Mirai Nikki's which i didn't really liked.
2. For haters, Sena wasn't her real sister after all :)
3. Angel Beats vibes in the traps
Mirai Nikki's story made a perfect sense in the end, so im hoping this one do the same.
oh and 5/5 of course.
John_MaxApr 22, 2016 1:54 PM
Apr 22, 2016 1:51 PM

May 2015
Hilarious how that chick got herself killed all the time, especially with the bullet. Guess this episode was better than the first, but still nothing impressive. OP and ED are meh.

Apr 22, 2016 1:53 PM

Mar 2009
Is it weirt for me to want the MC to just scream "Banka" instead of "ORDER" all the time ?
Apr 22, 2016 1:54 PM
Feb 2010
Kamidono said:

If he wished for world domination (Control), how in the fuck did that translate to destruction is something that greatly bothers me. I have a concept in mind but at his age when he was just drawing stuff, no way did it instigate that happening.
They said he couldn't control his power since it was too much of a scale at first.
Annuvin said:

Also, that ever-present 'oh we're totally not related' flashback suggesting possible incest happening in the future. Like seriously, does anybody even care whether they're blood-related?

Pretty sure he won't. He has his heart set right in the beginning on Rin, and she would surely serve only as a motivation for the protagonist. I guess she'll spent most of her time freezed in time.
Apr 22, 2016 2:05 PM

Oct 2013
Pretty fun episode. The soundtrack doesn't fit this series at all though.
Apr 22, 2016 2:20 PM

Sep 2015
little bit too much comedy, but well maybe that was just to smoothen the start....

keragamming said:

thought the same. the soundtrack isn't good.

Apr 22, 2016 2:23 PM

Nov 2014
Why isn't there a "comedy" tag in the anime info? I can't take this seriusly.

The OP was quite good, the ED meh.

error5000Apr 22, 2016 2:40 PM
Apr 22, 2016 2:28 PM

Oct 2013
Nigami_Shin said:
little bit too much comedy, but well maybe that was just to smoothen the start....

keragamming said:

thought the same. the soundtrack isn't good.

Yea, this actually affects my enjoyment a bit.
Apr 22, 2016 2:34 PM

Jul 2013
I have mixed feelings about this series... Rin is pretty cute although I don't understand how her ability can't just heal Sena. It seems pretty broken as far as regeneration goes
Apr 22, 2016 2:46 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This plotline sounds like the beginning for a conquer-the-world style grand strategy game lol
Apr 22, 2016 3:00 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i fuckin hated Gasai Yuuno, but Rin sexy than a muhf....

WHAT IS WITH THE SCORE DROP??
Apr 22, 2016 3:10 PM
Jul 2018
Liking that OP and ED. I'm looking forward to seeing them try for their world domination.
Apr 22, 2016 3:14 PM

Oct 2013
well it seems kinda interesting in which direction they wanna lead the story...though I think it will be same shit as mirai nikki....
wouldnt say it is a catastrophe but enjoyable enough to keep watching...

also, who i that brown big boobed girl in the cover?
Apr 22, 2016 3:18 PM

Jan 2016
What are they doing with my Rin!

Apr 22, 2016 3:23 PM

Jun 2015
Seems like it has the potential to be the next code geass with how it ended. It probably wont be as good though. The mc has a similar power to lelouch because he can control people and he also plans to dominate the world to make it a better place for his sister, like lelouch. I loved code geass so if this can be anything like that then this can potentially be amazing
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Apr 22, 2016 3:27 PM

Oct 2014
So the big question is what are we calling this?

Mirai Geass

or

Code Nikki
Apr 22, 2016 3:34 PM

Jun 2009
Am I the only one who noticed that at the end he Order-ed that girl right in the crotch?.. Why?!

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Apr 22, 2016 3:35 PM
Apr 2016
Plot holes.. plot holes everywhere, for instance how can Rin be able to heal people yet can't heal sena from her disease?....why did the grenade take so long just to explode (it didn't but the amount of time it took yet still don't explode is bullshit). Why didn't rin just let the MC walk into the trap room first if she wanted to kill him?

The only positive I can think of in this show is that Rin at least doesn't have an annoying voice unlike Yuno which I guess puts her above as the yandere queen.
NoobStomperApr 22, 2016 4:14 PM
Apr 22, 2016 3:43 PM

May 2014

This pretty much summarizes my opinion on this anime. Oh, and ORDAAAAHHHH! After a horrendous first ep, I still tried to give this series a chance but the story is just so dumb.... Dropped.
Apr 22, 2016 3:43 PM

Feb 2014
lol this show is hilarious. It's so nonsensical and I love it. Even though pretty much everything about the show is bad, it's still highly entertaining.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Apr 22, 2016 3:47 PM

May 2014
NoobStomper said:
Plot holes.. plot holes everywhere, for instance how can Rin be able to heal people yet can't heal sena from her disease?....why did the grenade take so long just to explode (it didn't but the amount of time it took yet still don't explode is bullshit). Why didn't rin just let the MC walk into the trap room first if she wanted to kill him?

The only positive I can think of in this show is that Rin at least doesn't have an annoying voice unlike Yuno which I guess puts her above as the yandere queen I guess.

Completely agree with you. Also you forgot:

Y did Rin fall for every single trap after she said she knew about all of them?
Y more retarded jazz music in tense situations?
Y do the powers make no fucking sense and contradict themselves all the time?
Apr 22, 2016 3:58 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Don't mind me, I'm just here for the comedy (same goes for Mayoiga)

3/5
Apr 22, 2016 4:23 PM
Dec 2015
Estuvo muy bueno el capitulo.. Interesante, emocionante.. E intrigante, sera bueno ver como va esto
Apr 22, 2016 4:26 PM
Apr 2014
Bruh this really is Code Geass
There really was no need for those CGI stands behind them
MC's power is just asking for plot holes.
At least now we have a story direction.
Apr 22, 2016 4:42 PM

May 2014
Loved the OP and ED
Too bad the OST is really mediocre for this one :/ Okay episode I guess 3/5
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

213 by Thunderball2004 »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.