Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 22, 2016 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, they still think there may be a bear in the woods..hilarious.

Poor Hyouketsu no Judgness, I had a funny feeling that he wouldn't last long in this show.
Oh that cliffhanger. The driver saw his daughter? ;o
Apr 22, 2016 8:09 AM

Jan 2015
First they thought there's a bear roaming around, and then comes tiger. I wonder what wild animals will come in their mind next. Boar? Wolf?
And that song is no doubt sounds "weird", but it sounds funny too and loosen the tense atmosphere. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 22, 2016 9:08 AM

Jul 2015
That is one insane cliffhanger. Nothing makes sense anymore. Big Mitsumune? Dead daughter? Wtf?
Apr 22, 2016 9:42 AM

Dec 2014
That. Cliffhanger. Tho.

I wonder what Maimai means by a 'Big Mitsumune.'
I was kinda freaked out by the ghost(?) of the Driver's daughter as well...and what happened to Hyouketsu no Judgeness? How did Jack escape? Did everyone see the same thing in the cave? So many questions arising...

Still, the tension throughout the episode was awesome. Cant wait for next week.
MezterApr 22, 2016 10:03 AM
Apr 22, 2016 10:06 AM

Aug 2013
@zellami Speedstar's finally interacted with the other members of the group :o
Apr 22, 2016 12:52 PM

Aug 2013
still not subbed ? I can't wait...
Apr 22, 2016 12:53 PM

Dec 2012
F___ said:
@zellami Speedstar's finally interacted with the other members of the group :o

Oh, well, it was good till it lasted.

Haven't seen the episode yet.

What did he do?

------

OK, I watched the raw. He exchanged few words with Maimiai.

And then, the driver-san saw his daughter (Misato) who has died XX (10?) years ago.

Seriously, this episode is a blast!
zellamiApr 22, 2016 1:45 PM
Apr 22, 2016 1:29 PM

Mar 2016
Waiting for subs...I'm so impatient.
Watching luluco in the meantime.
Apr 22, 2016 1:50 PM

Aug 2013
zellami said:

What did he do?

Maimai and Puuko were actually the ones who started it. They were gossiping about him after he'd gotten into an argument with Mitsumune. He overheard them and joined their conversation and even asked Maimai if she was interested in Mistsumune, which made her really upset. That's what I could make of it. My extent of knowledge of the Japanese language is extremely limited, sorry.

_Spectacled_Apr 22, 2016 3:20 PM
Apr 22, 2016 1:59 PM

Dec 2012
F___ said:
zellami said:

What did he do?

Maimai and Puuko were actually the ones who started it. They were gossiping about him after he'd gotten into an argument with Mitsumune. He overheard them and joined their conversation and even asked Maimai if she was interested in Mistsume, which made her really upset. That's what I could make of it. My extent of knowledge of the Japanese language is extremely limited, sorry.

That's more than fine. Anyway, Hayato is officially born now. It's a pity in a way, because he's the best controlling bitch I've seen in a while :)
Apr 22, 2016 3:16 PM

Aug 2010
MaiMai still best girl. Man I love her <3

The rate of deaths is totally not what I was expecting. Totally thought at least 5 or so would be dead by now.

Hayato theories being debunked was nice I guess. And now we have ghosts of dead lolis and Jack appearing out of nowhere. Interesting :3

Judginess pissing his pants was nice. WTH did Maimai mean by a Big Mitsumine? O_o?
Apr 22, 2016 6:12 PM

Apr 2015
Interesting episode. Strange happenings of animals in the woods, and it was pretty sudden to see a ghost (?) of the driver's daughter in there too. Rip Hyouketsu no Judgness.
Apr 22, 2016 6:20 PM
Apr 2016
Jack only stay in the cell only for one night (Valkana says this), so the next day him finally is free and this can explain why the cell is empty.
ToshibeApr 22, 2016 6:28 PM
Apr 22, 2016 6:53 PM

Feb 2015
How did they just ignore that lunatic trying to kill that idiot. Whelp. Glad things are starting to get rolling, let's hope some more heads start rolling soon as well.
Apr 22, 2016 7:05 PM

Jun 2013
Another very creepy but great episode!
Apr 22, 2016 7:06 PM

Mar 2014
Shit is finally hiting the fan -rubs hands together- This will be fun.

Also:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Best Girl.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Apr 22, 2016 7:10 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This shit is too creepy man and that ending confused the hell out of me

Other than that, it makes me laugh to no end at how socially awkward and weird most of these people are lol

That scene with Jack was too cool tho and I love how even Speedstar can see that MaiMai is TOTALLY in love with Mr.Thirsty Naive Guy

I hope that the pathetic jelly Chuuni died and also I hate the know it all Megane dude now
TokoyaApr 22, 2016 7:15 PM
Apr 22, 2016 7:11 PM

Apr 2014
Well now we know the mystery behind that chick's guns lol.
I don't think bodies will hit the floor since this isn't a horror, but I think at least someone is gonna get messed up next episode.
Apr 22, 2016 7:25 PM

Jan 2012
Well this is just getting more confusing now. Bus driver's dead daughter shows up so...ghosts? Groups branching off and then a panic induced branch off of the branch off...seems like a clusterfuck to me. XD
Apr 22, 2016 7:30 PM

Dec 2014
So. Many. Questions.
Apr 22, 2016 7:31 PM

Mar 2016
EXECUTION!!!! EXECUTE EVERYBODY!
Apr 22, 2016 7:32 PM

Dec 2011
Goodbye Hyoketsu no Judgeness. You will be missed.

Mitsumune was fine from the past 3 episode, though this time he is really annoying.
Jack getting out of prison. Oh my goodness.

I still like Lion and Maimai, but this episode made me like Speedstar more. The two gun junkies too.

I hate that they have to give us a cliffhanger... but at least we are having supernatural elements now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2016 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
i got the feeling that different people are seeing different things, prolly some sort of illusion.
Apr 22, 2016 7:37 PM

Mar 2014
ughhhh cliffhangers will be the death of me. maimais still the best and so many things happened it was insane; i cant believe the original 30 actually split up. the giant mitsumune thing also confused the hell out of me tbh. rip judgeness you certainly wont be missed.
Apr 22, 2016 7:54 PM

Aug 2007
It amused me to no end how this episode was named after Yottsun and yet he did not even appear, not even his body.

Mikage is shaping up to be one of the few characters with a brain even if I still don't understand why they did not make some spears or something to that effect. Lion comments on making some but the group who split off is the one who really needs weapons.

I liked it how at least someone bothered bringing a compass along.

The fat guy is displacing Mitsumune's role as the most annoying character. All he does is whine, complain that he is hungry, whine some more. In case any monsters attack they can toss him in their direction, it'd gain them some time.

The banter between the two Survivalists was actually amusing.

As for that major cliffhanger at the end, could it be that
Apr 22, 2016 7:56 PM
Mar 2015
I think that the "monster" takes a different form to everybody who looks at it or hears it based on something specific to that person. Just a thought, since no one could seem to agree about what they heard when the monster roared, and that Maimai's look at the monster and recalling of the monster's roar seemed to match up (describing the monster's roar as a human voice and it's appearance as a giant mitsumune).
Apr 22, 2016 7:57 PM
Jun 2015
edwd2 said:
i got the feeling that different people are seeing different things, prolly some sort of illusion.

My thoughts exactly.
Apr 22, 2016 7:59 PM

Aug 2013
Perhaps because of the fog when the group was outside the village, everyone is seeing some sort of illusion. The driver also had it so it should be part of the village's mysteries. Weak episode overall, the dialogues of the show are horrible, and the characters are dumb as f***, but I'll keep watching the show to see the mysteries behind the village.

2/5 episode, probably one of the worst anime this season so far.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Apr 22, 2016 8:02 PM

Jul 2013
A giant Mitsumune? LMAO
This show is the gift that keeps on giving.
Apr 22, 2016 8:05 PM

Jan 2015
Ugh episode by episode the hate I have for the MC grows more and more.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 22, 2016 8:08 PM

Jul 2009
3 Yuuna's is a crowd? So is one of them dying next?

StardustNyako said:
Shit is finally hiting the fan -rubs hands together- This will be fun.

Also:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Best Girl.

Right? Best girl.
Fiji said:
Goodbye Hyoketsu no Judgeness. You will be missed.

Mitsumune was fine from the past 3 episode, though this time he is really annoying.
Jack getting out of prison. Oh my goodness.

I still like Lion and Maimai, but this episode made me like Speedstar more. The two gun junkies too.

I hate that they have to give us a cliffhanger... but at least we are having supernatural elements now.

Goodbye Judgness, you won't be missed. He needed to be the first one gone. That butt chin.

I like the gun junkies too, they better not die (early at least).

and Mitsumune is getting a bit annoying. It's painful seeing him trying to get that chick.

I still like Jack. How the others treat him ticks me off. Karma's a bitch y'all.
InugirlzApr 22, 2016 8:33 PM
Apr 22, 2016 8:10 PM

Jun 2014
I'm sure the group that tried to leave the village is wishing they just stayed put now lol. RIP Hyoketsu no Judgeness, you'll be missed (eh not really, I didn't care for him). A giant Mitsumune? Like others are saying, maybe different members of the group are seeing illusions that are specific to them, so what Maimai saw may have differed from what the gun girl saw. Also interesting how the bus driver's dead daughter has now shown up. It seems to be getting more intense so lets see what happens next.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 22, 2016 8:20 PM

Dec 2014
lol Paranoia much .... It seeemed everyone is getting really good at being aNNOYED I mean it is becoming more confusing and confusing
Apr 22, 2016 8:22 PM
Mar 2013
I agree with most people here. There must be some kind of monsters who are able to shapeshift into someone else depending on the one who's watching. That's why the Driver saw his daughter, Judgeness (yay, he died) saw Jack, MaiMai saw Giant Mitsumene (?), etc.

Oh and there's something fishy about the main girl. As soon as Mitsumene thanked her, she felt awful, as if she felt guilt or something. Or maybe I'm overthinking.
Apr 22, 2016 8:25 PM

Dec 2014
Giant Mitsumune. Wut?

Anyways, really liked the episode. Though I still hate Mitsumune. The same ol' dense MC-kun fuckface that appears in and ruins pretty much every other anime I watch in a season.
Apr 22, 2016 8:30 PM

Feb 2015
MC is irritating, Masaki is obviously hiding something. I still can't stand most of the characters but at least it's still entertaining enough.
Apr 22, 2016 8:33 PM

Jun 2015
I give up. I give up. I give up. Im not even gonna try and predict this anime. Everyone thought that this was going to be predictable and then this episode, everything happens. Jack escapes and apparently there is a giant Mitsumune. I cant even begin to predict this anime. Im done trying. Just gonna enjoy the show until it finishes
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Apr 22, 2016 8:36 PM

Sep 2013
Comedic Anime of the year goes to....

MAYOIGA!

Apr 22, 2016 8:39 PM

Oct 2012
Loved the atmosphere this ep
So many mysteries! How did Jack escape? What's out there making those noises? Why are they looping through the mountain? Big Mitsumune?
When will MaiMai come back to her man Mitsumune?
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Apr 22, 2016 8:47 PM

Nov 2014
That was a quite interesting episode, loved how things started moving now, and yeah, the chuunibyou died, i think that was for good.
Apr 22, 2016 8:50 PM
Dec 2015
I was hoping for a death in this episode to further shorten the cast... Especially the really annoying girl and boy who look like they're prepared for the apocalypse. But other than that I thought it was really well done. The suspense kept me on edge the entire time, and for the most part I like the character development and the forwarding of the plot. From what I gather, there's definitely some supernatural shit going on here, especially since one of the girls said a Mitsume-kun giant was in the tunnel? What I'm thinking is that the face of the giant is whatever the person looking at said giant projects it to be, but that the giant is real.

Or who knows, maybe they're all hooked up on an LSD like substance from those potatoes and its all in their imagination. I'd really like to see them all slowly start to kill eachother off, and then only like 5 or so make it out. That'd be interesting. If that's the case, this gives me an "And Then There Were None" vibe. But for that they all need to die which I would rather not happen :D

They shouldn't have locked up Jack, now he's ACTUALLY looking for some blood. That face was priceless when he was staring down at the group.

Also, maybe the geeky pirate dude died? He did slide down a cliff, so maybe someone did die this episode? Lets hope it was him, it was about time he was kicked off the island lolol...

Edit: Holly shit...That was him dying?!!?! I went back to watch it because it wasnt clear at first and WTF?!?! THAT WAS LITERALLY THE WEAKEST DEATH EVER!!!! Goddamn, I was expecting some great death scene from that no judgeness whatever the fuck his name is. But noooo, he just has to slide down a cliff, and some random ass girl nobody cares about lets out a scream... Jesus Christ, I still enjoyed the hell out of this episode but really? They better come up with some quality death scenes after the shit they pulled this time, that other guy floating in the river was much more suspenseful and exiting. But this no judgeness whatever, ya know he slides down a hill, kills himself.... DUMBASS!!!!!
Yato_is_GODApr 22, 2016 9:17 PM
Apr 22, 2016 8:51 PM
Jul 2018
This was quite an intense episode.

So i looks like they can't leave since they just go in circles. It's kinda like the mist from rokka no yuusha.

This really adds to the speculation as to what the hell is going on lol.
Apr 22, 2016 8:51 PM

Oct 2013
I think the jack we saw was not the real jack but rather the illusion that Judgness saw that's why we didn't see him just after.
Apr 22, 2016 8:55 PM
Jul 2018
Each episode and episode gives me more and more burned brain cells with crippling depression. Holy shit I have never wanted to despise this series in a while. The dialogue is so pretentious and melodramatic, over exaggerated and cringe worthy, every single one of the characters are fucking assholes and idiots, and the deaths are so laughable that it just makes me think Big Order was better in terms of enjoyment factor. At least that has somethings I liked but this is just too horrible to watch and see.
Apr 22, 2016 8:55 PM

Dec 2015
I honestly think the Lost Village is playing with everyone's minds— I mean, they all seemed to hear different things, and I highly doubt all of them saw a giant Mitsumune XD
Plus, maybe the village changes the compass's direction? I heard very strong magnestism could do that and make them go in circles...
Idk XD just

"Because nothing makes one happier than being with the one you love."
~ Isla, Plastic Memories

Click my signature for my list ^^
Apr 22, 2016 8:56 PM

Jul 2014
What the FUCK

Things are getting interesting.
Apr 22, 2016 8:59 PM
Dec 2015
Burger-Meister said:
Giant Mitsumune. Wut?

Anyways, really liked the episode. Though I still hate Mitsumune. The same ol' dense MC-kun fuckface that appears in and ruins pretty much every other anime I watch in a season.

Well I have to agree, although I feel like he's one of the more relateable characters, he needs to man up and just be like "Yo girl wanna have some fun?!?!?" I'm getting a little tired of the anime tropes where the MC dude is a clueless wreak when it comes to women, like Dude man up! We need more Light Yamgami's, just a confident af character who doesn't give two shits what anybody thinks, he's in control of the situation!
Apr 22, 2016 9:01 PM

Apr 2009
SKP138 said:
Comedic Anime of the year goes to....

MAYOIGA!

LMAO, this, so much.
I can't stop laughing.
Apr 22, 2016 9:08 PM

Feb 2015
The monster noises kept me watching. The cast is still awful which is to be expected from the staff working on this trash.
Apr 22, 2016 9:10 PM

Dec 2014
Interesting episode, I liked it more than the previous ones. It's finally getting intense.

I think it's probably some Paranoia/Hallucination inducing drug that shrouds the village.
MaiMai saw a huge Mitsumunne (What?) and the driver is seeing his child, My best bet is that it's some kind of drug. Even the Jack that Judgeness saw might have been an illusion, But they did show the the cellar door open so I'm not sure.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.