Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

Jul 31, 2016 1:52 PM

I love this show. Even though watching it now gives me a really heavy, unpleasant feeling knowing how deep it's getting.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

Aug 16, 2016 11:49 AM

Human sensei was cute not even gonna lie...

Sep 1, 2016 12:12 AM

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS EPISODE !!! AS A VIEWER TO TELL YOU WHAT I THOUGHT, I KEEP SAYING YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THIS...... !!!

Sep 5, 2016 1:45 PM

Killer move.. lol

Nice to finally see some of Koro Sensei's past

Sep 13, 2016 6:41 AM

That unexpected kiss lol and the hits count XD Nagisa you're the man XD

Finally we got to know more about Korosensei! That was a twist, didn't know or even thought he was an assassin, what more the shinigami! O___O

Nice new OP and ED!

Oct 24, 2016 3:32 PM

This episode had no shortage of tongue and tentacles! X3

Great backstory on Koro Sensei though.

Mar 8, 2017 10:46 PM
when he says that theres a only way but not to hurt her i predicted it was a kiss lol .
so cute

Apr 13, 2017 8:12 AM
Did not expect Koro sensei to be human at one point. Seems Kaede's sister doesn't have much of a problem with human experimentation.

The resolution of the Kaede plot was way too predictable though.

Jul 18, 2017 10:23 PM

I called it LOL. The kiss, I mean. Easy lol X)

Interesting backstory of Koro-sensei. I really like the older sister and her t-shirts lmao

Jul 24, 2017 7:03 AM
Whoa whoa whoa. Koro-sensei was Shinigami? What. Talk about out-of-nowhere plot twists. And I thought Kayana's tentacles were a sudden surprise. I've got to say, I'm disappointed, Koro-sensei's backstory seemed pretty cliched so far. At least the whole blowing up the world and assassination thing are being explained. I'm not sure how black eyes suddenly transformed into Mr. Nyuruhuhuhu personality-wise, though, the difference is so drastic.

Aug 23, 2017 1:21 AM

WTF! Dat kiss! Dat tongue!
lol at Karma and Rio.
Korosensei was the Reaper.
Why'd you have to hit her?
Marrying her?
Fucking boss at how he stopped Shiro.

Dat new OP and ED. Dat "Final Season". I prefer the previous OP and ED. Deja vu? Yeah. I said it in the 1st season as well. Touka look so perfect in the OP.

Damn. The OP gave it away. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Oct 29, 2017 11:36 AM

I have waited for this moment damn I cried a little bit just by this, and now that they revealed that he will die alone or with the earth, I can't comprehend it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 3, 2018 3:10 AM

Haha nice from Nagisa to use Bitch-sensei's technique, even though it wasn't nearly as strong.
So we finally get some backstory from Korosensei, interesting.

Feb 8, 2018 3:07 AM
well done!! Nagisa.. you save the day!!! hehe

Apr 10, 2018 7:13 AM

Oh my gosh that kiss had me squealing like a pig.

Koro-sensei's backstory is getting deep; I love the direction this is going.

Aug 20, 2018 11:49 PM

my ship has sailed i can die in peace now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 11, 11:48 AM

That tongue! Nakamura and Karma were ready to capture that moment. Bitch-sensei seemed proud of Nagisa lol. In the end, even if Kayano was acting, she still developed a close relationship with the whole class but her tentacles were getting in the way. She was already past her breaking point and she needed help in the end.

It's nice to finally know something of Koro-sensei's past. I was confused at first when he announced that he was the Reaper but they addressed it immediately in this episode. Every assassin in this show isn't just random goons hired by the government to kill Koro-sensei but they're connected to each other one way or another. Koro-sensei was having a really bad day at that time, huh? His pupil betrayed him and he became a lab rat.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]