Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 21, 2016 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, I think this game club thing is a good idea for the main characters. Even Segawa is on board now.

The show is also really pushing the RPG concept so expecting to see more gameplay and fiction blending between the story. Ako's analysis skills actually seems decent.
Apr 21, 2016 8:05 AM

Apr 2010
How lame of Lucian he doesn't even wan't to meet Tamaki's parent's...
And Ako showing her yandere side again, if i remember correctly she was using a utility knife in the manga instead of a wand like thing.
In any case i am looking forward to more yandere actions.

And Sensei joined the team even if it's just to keep the club going.
Apr 21, 2016 9:25 AM

Apr 2016
4/5 for Dark Ako.

A model staff is closer to S-Prefecture Tsukimiya's weapon of choice (a police baton-like object), and Ako's line was also modified to be closer to Tsukimiya's (going from 「ルシアン退いてください!そいつ殺せません!」 to 「ルシアン退いて!そいつ殺せない!」), but I actually liked how the original scene was arranged. Taking a day off in order to make a fake boxcutter and using polite language even when she's saying yandere things felt more... Ako-like.

I also didn't like that they changed most of Rusian's lines when he found out that Saitou was Nekohime... I liked the line where he said something like "Ako, call the police immediately! This extremely perverted lesbian of a teacher who ends her sentences in '-nya!'- and claims to be a man in online games in order to trick her students into meeting her offline needs to be put in jail NOW!"

I was going to give this episode a 5/5, but that scene was kind of disappointing, so 4/5.

Other than that, I liked this version of Apricot's Perfect Blizzard scene more than the light novel version. Perfect Blizzard (笑). Perfect Blizzard: Master dies. (●´艸`)
Silly Apricot, everyone knows that if you're going to cast a ○○ Blizzard spell, you should cast Eternal Force Blizzard.
|エターナルフォースブリザード|\⊂('・ω・)つ
Apr 21, 2016 9:50 AM

Jan 2012
Ako vs Nekohime, who yeah, everyone guessed was the teacher. Dat clothesline though! XD Rusian is such a tsundere, in real life he shoulda been with Ako plenty by now! XD Watching their relationship develop is pretty adorable though. :) I also continue to be pleasantly surprised by how much more I'm enjoying watching to reading this! XD It just seems to flow much better. :)

Also, I'll never tire of seeing Kyoh in her game outfit! XD
Apr 21, 2016 9:53 AM

Feb 2016
I'm glad that Nekohime was indeed the teacher, this'll hopefully lead to some fun (jealous) antics by Ako!
Apr 21, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2016
He seperates games and reality too much...
Apr 21, 2016 9:56 AM

Jul 2014
I'm glad that the other two party members seemed to take a supporting role in the relationship rather than interfering or anything like that. Hopefully the series keeps on doing that and allows Ako and Rusian's relationship to develop, especially considering how he told the two of them his feelings like that.

I'm still really surprised just how much I'm actually enjoying this show; it's so much better and more fun than I was expecting.
Apr 21, 2016 10:02 AM

Apr 2014
I had a feeling Saito sensei was Nekohime

Overall, I enjoyed this episode and Ako's yandere mode was funny XD

Apr 21, 2016 10:02 AM

Mar 2014
Pretty much called it as soon as I saw the teacher that she was going to be Nekohime and she was also going to be the club advisor.

Also I find it hard to believe that so many characters in the game turned out to be female in the real world. I remember the guild I was in had over 20 members and ALL of us were guys...(granted I never met them in real life so perhaps some of them could have lied like the teacher).

Other than that overall episode was enjoyable 4/5.
Apr 21, 2016 10:06 AM

Sep 2015
Aaaaa another girl
funny episode, Ako is a bit scary tho
Apr 21, 2016 10:13 AM

Nov 2015
Teacher turning to be the character Hideki proposed was a nice turn.
But this ep had less humor which was disappointing for me.
Ako is sure a creepy and possessive girl over Rusian. That changeover for Segawa's character was lol.
Apr 21, 2016 10:17 AM

Jan 2015
I knew it, it still hard to watch the character change with Hideki's current point of view. I suppose it'll be harder since they're all playing in the same room too.
It seems that Hideki's classmate even pretty much used to how Ako act and talk toward Hideki for now. And Hideki also must be not feeling that "tense" to even see and chat with his first "crush" anymore. But then again thanks to Ako, Hideki can finally know the real identity of his first "crush".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 21, 2016 10:21 AM

Dec 2014
Well it was obvious... but I feel dumb for not noticing that Sensei was the Neko girl
Apr 21, 2016 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
Good to see that Saito-sensei was Nekohime.

Hideki separates game and reality too much!
Apr 21, 2016 10:34 AM

Dec 2013
Nanashiki_Nozomu said:
4/5 for Dark Ako.

A model staff is closer to S-Prefecture Tsukimiya's weapon of choice (a police baton-like object), and Ako's line was also modified to be closer to Tsukimiya's (going from 「ルシアン退いてください!そいつ殺せません!」 to 「ルシアン退いて!そいつ殺せない!」), but I actually liked how the original scene was arranged. Taking a day off in order to make a fake boxcutter and using polite language even when she's saying yandere things felt more... Ako-like.

I also didn't like that they changed most of Rusian's lines when he found out that Saitou was Nekohime... I liked the line where he said something like "Ako, call the police immediately! This extremely perverted lesbian of a teacher who ends her sentences in '-nya!'- and claims to be a man in online games in order to trick her students into meeting her offline needs to be put in jail NOW!"

I was going to give this episode a 5/5, but that scene was kind of disappointing, so 4/5.

Other than that, I liked this version of Apricot's Perfect Blizzard scene more than the light novel version. Perfect Blizzard (笑). Perfect Blizzard: Master dies. (●´艸`)
Silly Apricot, everyone knows that if you're going to cast a ○○ Blizzard spell, you should cast Eternal Force Blizzard.
|エターナルフォースブリザード|\⊂('・ω・)つ

Was disappointed for those changes as well. Rusian's reaction here was just too.... normal......
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 21, 2016 10:36 AM

Jul 2010
Ako in yandere mode is scary as fuck.
Apr 21, 2016 10:41 AM

Jan 2008
I kinda start to be bored with this Anime.

I was exicted because of Hisasi, but they removed his style and the main reason I wanted to watch this.

Hm...
Apr 21, 2016 10:46 AM

May 2012
I felt like Saito-sensei was nekohime. Eh Wasn't too surprising

I'm actually liking Ako's yandere moments.

Nearly lost it when Ako got clotheslined though looool

Apr 21, 2016 10:50 AM

Mar 2016
Pretty good episode , had some good laughs . I sometimes feel sorry for Ako .
Apr 21, 2016 10:52 AM

Jul 2015
Ako in yandere mode never fails to amaze me. And the twist for the MC with Nekohime is hilarious.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Apr 21, 2016 10:57 AM

Jul 2015
Nekohime is the teacher xD. Lol at Rusian's reaction. Ako is super cute with her jealousy.
Apr 21, 2016 11:10 AM

May 2015
Surprisingly, I'm enjoying this even more after each episode. Seems like real fun playing a game together like that. So looks like teacher became the club's advisor. This looks like even more fun now. Great episode.

Apr 21, 2016 11:24 AM

Aug 2014
lol so the teacher was infact Nekohime, a bit unexpected to say the least. And the way she introduced herself as the new advisor...XD
Apr 21, 2016 11:36 AM

Nov 2011
Best girl finally arrived!!!! Victory@!#!@!#$
Hate Keeps me warm
Apr 21, 2016 11:37 AM

Jul 2014
If that was 'merica, Saitou totally would have had herself some shota.
Apr 21, 2016 11:45 AM

Jul 2015
They're still progressing Firelands. Boooo!

Also, I remember, when my bud went AFK, I made him a macro and bounded it:

#showtooltip Frostbolt
/cast Frostbolt
/reload

Priceless. :D

Anyway, Ako is still cute-dere as always. She is definitely making this show. 5/5

Apr 21, 2016 11:55 AM
Dec 2015
Esto estuvo muy bueno.... Ese cara que puso Rusia al ver que su profesora era nekohime.... Para morir. Bueno es muy linda también, sera que pasara algo
Apr 21, 2016 11:56 AM

Sep 2010
Ah, another character got turned into female... as expected of LN adaptation.

Still even thought full of cliche and obvious developments, Ako still saves it. I want to see more of Yandere mode! But I am pretty sure it would be 2x times even more hilarious if nekohime was that old bald guy and yet Ako would fight him for russian in front of normal people... AHHHH not that I thought of it, I really would want to see it. The reaction of people around and myself included would be priceless.

In any case, once again, throughout the episode it was yet again the roller coster between dropping this and watching it still.
Apr 21, 2016 11:59 AM

Aug 2013
I feel like this series has a lot one could take away when dealing with reality and who all you're involved with online, whether it be in a game or just on the internet in general. Because of this, this is why I keep myself invested into the series because in a sense, it's quite a relatable anime just take away the apparent harem and ecchi element to it.
Don't believe the hype.
Apr 21, 2016 12:02 PM

Apr 2013

Oh momma... What I would give for Sensei to give me a "beating" like that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 21, 2016 12:10 PM

Apr 2014
I can't watch this guy not fuck this girl for 12 episodes
-digibro
Apr 21, 2016 12:10 PM

Jul 2012
I'm loving Rusian's character progression so far.

So far this anime is going in exactly the direction I wanted it to in terms of his progression in fact.

Ako's yandere turned out to be no joke, in the second episode they made it feel like it was just a side-joke they were already lamely copy-pasting. But now it's kinda no joke if she actually lashed out at Nekohime IRL.

We can pretty much be sure that pink hair girl is going to be invited to the game to make sure the club has the 5 member requirement.

This is where my experience of a Rusian/Ako relationship splits off from the story, because neither of us were anti- or pro- game vs reality.

Rusian worrying about Ako was awesome. It was already very obvious that she was meeting Nekohime and that Nekohime was the teacher so I wasn't too worried. It would've been nicer if they didn't foreshadow that relationship 30 times and in the anime's OP so I could be worried too, but oh well.

This is starting to turn up into a new top 5 of mines under No Game No Life and Kotoura-san.

Pretty much confirmed as not-a-harem for people who care. Ako and Rusian pretty much have a real relationship.

Rusian getting used to his username reminds me of me. I kinda wish I knew some more onlines IRL that I could talk to using my username instead of my real name cause my username is cooler.
ChdataApr 21, 2016 12:14 PM
~ Ch-ch-ch-data

Visit my Discord community: VGData.
For games, anime, & music.
Apr 21, 2016 12:12 PM

May 2014
I got the yadere vibe from Ako again, and my yandere senses havent failed me so far
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 21, 2016 12:15 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
So many predictable developments in this episode, but still fairly amusing
Apr 21, 2016 12:16 PM

Feb 2015
great episode, Yandere Ako is awesome
Apr 21, 2016 12:19 PM

Oct 2015
ship ship ship SHIPPP ❤️❤️❤️
this anime is so amazing like omg
Apr 21, 2016 12:31 PM

Feb 2015
LOL, i expected that meow girl was the teacher, from episode 2 XD too obvious i guess ?
overall great episode. i didn't expect that Ako would do that....but thank god the person was the teacher ~meow~ XD XD XD XD well, at least the club is getting more fun than before because of the teacher. i'm guessing the teacher will play with them too XD

still, in the end, Ako's problem isn't done yet, but we know from this episode that Russian like Ako.
Apr 21, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2007
Its kind of hilarious how the whole confrontation with Ako is VERY close to reality as shit like that happens A LOT, as I said in previous episode thread. Its clearly a commentary on that sort of behavior.

I did find it funny that it was a wand, albeit it kind of fits Ako's delusions I would have liked it to be a real weapon, albeit that could have been too real and most likely would get the animation studio in trouble as things like that happen in japan pretty much biweekly. And even if she hit her with a wand, that still can cause serious injuries or even kill a person - blunt objects are just as dangerous as sharp.

I wonder how much more further will Ako go though? I clearly underestimated her. I hope its not just silly stuff like attacking someone with a wand.
AhenshihaelApr 21, 2016 12:46 PM
Apr 21, 2016 12:46 PM

Nov 2011
I f***ing knew it was her. Also with the yandere thing. Either I'ved watched so much of these shows I basically know everything that will happen next or its extremely predictable. Probably the latter :3
Apr 21, 2016 1:23 PM

Apr 2011
lol so the neko character is a woman even though she said she's a man

mind blown
Apr 21, 2016 1:39 PM

Sep 2015
Kind of suspected the teacher was the nyan-spammer. But when she actually showed up, I had to pause and walk somewhere else to face-desk. Quite literally... Not in a bad way though.
Apr 21, 2016 1:45 PM
Dec 2014
Can someone who's read the LN please do me a favor and spoil the hell out of me? Are Ako and Nishimura gonna end up together? My heart can't take this show ;_;
Apr 21, 2016 1:47 PM

Sep 2014
Ako... you're letting your Yandere slip out.
The sun is a deadly laser
Apr 21, 2016 1:47 PM
Aug 2014
Hmm... I must not have been paying much attention, because everyone's saying the teacher being the cat-girl was obvious, but I'm still sitting here like "What the hell just happened!?" Still... this show pretty much has my complete attention now, especially with the (hopeful) revelation that it ISN'T going to be some kind of harem show (I've watched quite a few of those and I'm finally starting to get tired of it).

Yandere Ako is pretty crazy. For a split second during the attack, I thought she had actually pulled a knife (I'm pretty sure that's what the animators were going for, revealing the weapon only after the fact like they did). Things got REAL serious there for a second. Definitely watching this one to see where they go with things.
Apr 21, 2016 2:27 PM

Jan 2013
Things are progressing in the standard way for this type of anime.
Good episode mostly still
Apr 21, 2016 2:45 PM

Apr 2014
Hahaha Ako went into yandere mode too fast.
Yui turns out to be the person Hideki propose to in LA.
Why not? Yui is hot as hell.
Apr 21, 2016 3:04 PM

Nov 2011
Called the teacher being the Neko! WooHoo...also Master's Woohoo was hilarious. Dark Ako is best Ako IMO.

Sensei has that STRONG Clothesline though XD
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 21, 2016 3:08 PM

Feb 2015
It's interesting how the show contrasts such serious issues with comedy at times. I like this little tid bits of seriouss at times.
Apr 21, 2016 3:20 PM

Feb 2014
This was very weak episode after promising first and fairly good second. Ako is already pissing the shit out of me and is getting way too much screen time... I have no intention on getting any more frustrated with this. Dropped.
Between the adult world and the world of kids,

there, Holyland exists.
Apr 21, 2016 3:32 PM

Apr 2010
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

78 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 7, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2016

120 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 6, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

331 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 2, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

179 by RGreatDanton »»
Nov 2, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2016

142 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 29, 2023 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.