Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 7: Requiem of the Golden Witch Chapter 30 Discussion

Apr 19, 2016 1:15 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Goddammit I feel very sad for Shannon. It makes me want to cry... Just fuck you Battler, fuck you. I know you're always dumb but on this level... damn...

Jul 30, 2017 8:08 PM

For poor Shannon it wasn't just first time being heartbroken, her whole life, hopes and future were suddenly shattered into pieces... It's so difficult to read it!

Feb 12, 7:01 AM

It's still hard to blame Battler, he was still a boy, and even for adult this is a realistic thing, you don't usually think too much about someone you rarely meet.. Kyrie was the one who told Battler to wrote a letter, she definitely didn't think about a servant like Shannon too much.. Moreover, Shannon said she was going to resign as a servant.. But yeah, at least Battler should ask about Shannon in his letter (maybe in letter to Jessica or George) ...

This story tell as that something you think a trivial thing maybe means a world for someone else ...