Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2016 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The line about a homunculus being made by alchemy sounded interesting, but I didn't know what was going on during most of this anime. That was my fault for not paying enough attention though. Also, there were a few scenes that vaguely reminded me of Faust (if you don't know what that is, don't worry about it).
Jul 10, 2016 7:23 AM
Oct 2013
Body detail and animation was alright, bit flat at times and pubes were inconsistent. Nothing special.

Imouto looked pretty different with and without glasses/braid. Both were cute.

The scene with the couple seemed random, and it was especially long. Why did he say pusel's name while cumming consider her name was Linus??

Imouto death was awfully sudden was sitting on bench laughing all peaceful then next shot of her smiling face on bed. Very unusual. He also changed hair color from red to black for instant.

In any case, banging demon woman as condition for giving life to homunculus was pretty good deal for Mc...

Well happy end in the end I guess? Sister was resed in new body and they had sex in the opening scene. Would it count as incesg? Was not much cause to care that she died then came back though and it looks like the hentai got axed.
May 26, 2019 8:58 PM

Mar 2013
Just one (1) episode? I thought it said, "To be continued..."
Oct 25, 2021 10:39 PM

May 2012
Storyline was interesting enough, but damn that animation was not good. At one point the main character had 3 arms, and in another scene they gave him black hair instead of red. Pretty sure the names of the girls were switched at some point, too. Very inconsistent errors throughout, but at least the story was interesting enough to get me through it. It's both a shame and a relief it didn't get a continuation.
Dec 1, 2022 9:55 AM

Nov 2010
I wish I could summon a sexy demon like her and have sex with her. She likes it anal which is really nice!
R*ping Pusel is the best option!
Decent story. To continued... since 2006. That's too bad.
The sex scenes were alright & the girls look nice. However, the below average animation is a turn off. I still got a hard on so 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.