Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 18, 2016 6:02 PM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Isao Tsubouchi
Allyson Williams
Garrick Edverin
Nina
Modified by Countenance_Arc, Jun 16, 2016 1:48 PM
RP characters: Freya

Apr 20, 2016 11:40 AM

Isao Tsubouchi

Isao knocked on the door. After waiting a bit with no response, he entered. "Hmm. I guess I am the only one here." He took his time to explore the room and put his stuff away in one of the dressers. He didn't notice any assigned sleeping arrangements, so he just picked the one by the window.

After he had put away all his belongings, he pulled out his map again and took a look out the window. He had plenty of time left to explore the campus and meet new people and he wanted to make the best of it.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~

Apr 20, 2016 12:07 PM
He Would Open The Door Of The Dorm sniffing and carefuly observing the room
he finds no traps nor anything seted up he sighs and walks in Such a bother I have
almost nothing with me
he sets his weapons on the bed and thinks I have to hide thease....they might cause attention...and that wont be good he sighs again putting weapons under the bed and lays in bed testing it Whoa...A Bed..
comedy tears of joy have rollen down his cheeks while laying in bed

Apr 20, 2016 1:04 PM

Isao Tsubouchi

Isao heard someone enter in the other room. Looking up from his map, he went over and poked his head through the door to the other room to spot someone plopping themselves down in a bed. "Hello. I hope I'm not interrupting you. Are you my new roommate?"

Apr 20, 2016 10:25 PM
He jumped off a bed grabing a weapon from under bed asking quitely Who Are You? And What Brings You Here hid stare at him with a mask of his

(hellow xD)

Apr 20, 2016 10:26 PM
Garrick

Popping his head out from the opened door, he cheekily chirped.
"Heyyy! Is this where I sleep in?"

Moving inside, he stood near the door, dropped his huge sword and took all his surroundings. He then jumps from one place to another, looking at each item and whatnot with admiration and enthusiasm. He looks towards the other two people inside for a second, then looks at the window. Eyes widening, he slams his self onto the window and wears a big smile on his face.

"A window! My room has a f***in' window! Awesome!"

He keeps wailing and cheering for the existence of a window, until suddenly...

"Wait a minute....two beds? Where the hell do I sleep?" He asks incredulously and looks at the two other people in accusation.
Modified by Triccsterboye, Apr 20, 2016 10:37 PM
[⌐■_■]

Apr 21, 2016 3:09 AM

Isao Tsubouchi

The person he believed to be his new roommate suddenly leapt up with a weapon. His aura was dominated by a colour that usually meant fear. Isao made sure to keep a relaxed posture. This person reminded him of an animal. The best way to approach a scared animal was to communicate to them that you aren't hostile.

"My name is Isao Tsubouchi. I arrived here a bit before you did. I guess we will be staying here together from now on." He brought forth the most genuine smile he could muster.

Suddenly, another student popped into the room. He seemed to be awestruck by it and moved around quickly from place to place. He ended his dance by throwing himself against the window. Having completely forgotten about the tense situation at hand, Isao bursts out laughing.

After composing himself again, he manages to answer a question addressed to him. "There is another room attached to this one. See! (he points towards the door seperating the rooms) There is still one bed available in each, so take your pick."

Apr 21, 2016 5:41 AM
(@Caveman_Inc XDDD I DIED LAUGHING!)

Tsuki still stared with a katana in his hand gulping Mh...m....
He turns to the New Person that flew trough the window he was kinda amazed like :O
.........pwhhh Hed giggle forgeting the person at the door
tsuki sighs and throws katana on the ground rubing his head that to him is like pating oh well xD more comedy gonna come soon H..hello...nice to meet...you..I..im Tsuki tsuki is still trembling trying to act tough (like in comedy animes XD)

Apr 21, 2016 1:13 PM

Isao Tsubouchi

"Nice to meet you Tsuki! I was just going to head out and check out the cafeteria. I guess since you two are still getting settled, I'll leave you in peace."

Isao's tone gradually grew a little more frantic as he finished. He quickly and quietly slipped out of the room. Once the door was finally closed behind him, he started shaking. He had never had a weapon pointed at him before.

"Alright. Some food might help me calm down. The cafeteria seems like a really good idea right about now." And so he set off for his destination.

Apr 21, 2016 11:14 PM

Not wasting a minute after hearing that there's another room, he turned his head towards the adjacent door and immediately busted it open and slammed it close. Garrick picked the spot further from the window and laid his stuff under the bed. Upon gracing the bed with his body, he immediately cackled at intense softness and comfortably it brought Garrick, which then turned into maniacal laughs. There were some people in the other room too, I forgot to say hello.
[⌐■_■]

Apr 22, 2016 11:44 AM
Tsuki

He sighs and and sits on bad thinking
This is gonna be tough..... Since he didnt knew what to do He looked around the room observing all objects 1 by 1 to make sure there arent any pranks, traps or anything similar he sighs again Good...nothing to be afraid about...i think.....

Apr 22, 2016 6:53 PM

With refreshed vigor, he stands up from the bed and opens the door connecting to the other side, were the others where. With a fresh and seemingly innocent face with a cheeky smile, he happily greeted.
"Hello! I'm Garrick! Nice to meet y'all!".
[⌐■_■]

May 3, 2016 9:12 AM
(ey sorry for not being online ;-; i was busy with alot of stuff altho im back now)

Tsuki

tsuki have fallen asleep with his legs crossed dreaming about
the girl from back then... he'd be talking in his sleep
" Heh...I hope she's alright..However there's something coming...
in his dream a light appears and a ghost from the beggining of his adventure appeard giving him a letter Huh?! He panicly wakes up and notices a piece of paper on his chest "What could this be..." he notices him and stares sweating ....umm...