Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 21, 2016 7:13 AM

Jan 2012
Klivian69 said:
Hi guys..

That's not really the kind of answer I was expecting... here you try to meta what Mashima has in mind and complain about his way of telling stories :( .. you may be right, but..
my goal was to figure out if you were thinking Erza would survive, cause I like her, and mostly how, but not Mashima's personal reasons to do so... or if you wish her to be dead :'(

I liked FT for being a positive and a little childish relief for myself and now it's getting harder to laugh :(
Thank you guys. Sorry for being such a stupid lamb :)

She'll live, not sure how specifically but she'll live and learn more about her connection with this Eileen.
Apr 23, 2016 9:18 AM
Nov 2015
Klivian69 said:
Hi guys..

That's not really the kind of answer I was expecting... here you try to meta what Mashima has in mind and complain about his way of telling stories :( .. you may be right, but..
my goal was to figure out if you were thinking Erza would survive, cause I like her, and mostly how, but not Mashima's personal reasons to do so... or if you wish her to be dead :'(

I liked FT for being a positive and a little childish relief for myself and now it's getting harder to laugh :(
Thank you guys. Sorry for being such a stupid lamb :)

Not wanting to be an asshole but its painstakingly obvious Erza will live. There is literally zero chance that she will die. Mashima has never killed main characters before and he never will. Besides, Trollza is one of his favourite characters.
Apr 23, 2016 9:43 AM
Oct 2013
Chaos_Harbinger said:

Mashima has never killed main characters before .

He explaied though that Fairy Tail will be a happier story, because Rave was too dark for his taste. If he´ll ever kill someone it´s gonna be Makarov who has a deathflag since the Laxus arc 350 chapters ago.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
ShockedMay 18, 2016 5:44 PM
Apr 23, 2016 11:09 AM
Nov 2015
Isterio said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

Mashima has never killed main characters before .

He explaied though that Fairy Tail will be a happier story, because Rave was too dark for his taste. If he´ll ever kill someone it´s gonna be Makarov who has a deathflag since the Laxus arc 350 chapters ago.

Well I meant before as in only in Fairy Tail. There have been certain situations where we are forced to think how they will get out of this but they always do. Never read Rave ;-;

Also yeah, he did say FT will be a happier story.

Not to mention, lol, you and Fai are going to be so annoyed next chapter.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
ShockedMay 18, 2016 5:44 PM
Apr 23, 2016 11:21 AM
Oct 2013
Chaos_Harbinger said:

Not to mention, lol, you and Fai are going to be so annoyed next chapter.

Not really since Fai overreacts to each chapter and downgrades this manga each time something nonsensical happens.

I´ve read the spoilers and this keeps getting closer to the powerlevel Jellal had in Ravemaster. He was among the strongest characters of that universe, so I´m assuming that Hiro Mashima will bring him up to that level.

I´ve come to terms with Fairy Tails writing as it is at least honest with what it is and if my assumption comes true it has barely any plotholes. Everything that ever happened makes sense if the power of feelings becomes the actual origin of magic and this was hinted to happen a few times. I´m rating the manga with a 4 predicting this outcome.

Sep 26, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2016
Always nice to see Ur's Magic, but kinda felt weird, Erza in the other hand taking on three opponents and when its about to get though for her, she then gets tied up & tortured by Kyouka again!! .-.
The look in Erza's eyes scared them away. man cant wait for them animated or in color, most be a terrifying and badass sight. even tho, she ended up badly hurt and Jellal is super pissed off! Neinhart is going down. ;)

And Who is this Lady Eileen? Erza's mum?? its gotta be!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 11, 2016 8:41 AM

Feb 2015
Erza, Fairy Tail's top-tier badass defeating enemies of the past by merely glaring at them.
May 11, 2017 1:39 AM

Dec 2014
oooh more reveal why did he know Erza....does he know erza's real parents or sometihng
Aug 15, 2018 10:59 AM

Feb 2013
Erza scared off the ghosts.
That guy knows Erza?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.