Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
xxxHOLiC Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 4, 2013 2:47 PM

Apr 2013
I do not know if I'm very fearful but gave the goosebumps.
Good episode O_O.
Feb 9, 2014 7:08 AM

Feb 2014
I loved this chapter and the final part gave me chills !! Awesome, but I expected a second part from this story.
Apr 5, 2014 3:27 AM

Mar 2012
Dat ending though o.o
Sep 29, 2014 12:32 AM

Aug 2013
Reading all this "that was scary" comments...I want to be scared too! Why wasn't I scared?! Didn't even find it creepy. Something must be wrong about me :(
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 19, 2015 9:10 AM

Jun 2012
Wow, that was so creepy and AWEsome! Loved it!

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Aug 17, 2015 1:39 PM

Mar 2013
This episode is very creepy waaa (╥﹏╥) yet so good. I enjoyed it very much (◠△◠ )

Nov 20, 2015 7:33 AM

Sep 2014
It was a really Nice Episode. The plot was scary but in the end it was just prank so i was a bit disappointed. But still it was scary. That background music and monologues really did a great job of creating a creepy atmosphere.
Jan 3, 2017 3:57 PM

May 2013
Yayyyy~ now THIS episode was creepy. Idk why everyone else freaked out about the scary ghost stories cuz none of them were spooky imo. This episode, however, does it justice with the creepy factor *thumbs up*
Nov 6, 2017 2:25 AM

Sep 2012
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
Yayyyy~ now THIS episode was creepy. Idk why everyone else freaked out about the scary ghost stories cuz none of them were spooky imo. This episode, however, does it justice with the creepy factor *thumbs up*

have u see ghost hunt? it has same vibe, but one times its not a ghost, but latent Physic, person subconsciously cause poltergeist activity without knowing she has a power & cause she strongly believed there is a poltergeist there, this series is full of Ghost stories what they solved one creepier then the other, i recommend this series to any1 who likes that type of stuff
Sugram22Nov 6, 2017 2:29 AM
Nov 6, 2017 1:24 PM

May 2013
Sugram22 said:
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

have u see ghost hunt? it has same vibe, but one times its not a ghost, but latent Physic, person subconsciously cause poltergeist activity without knowing she has a power & cause she strongly believed there is a poltergeist there, this series is full of Ghost stories what they solved one creepier then the other, i recommend this series to any1 who likes that type of stuff

Haven't seen Ghost Hunt yet. I'll check it out; thanks! :)
Jan 1, 2019 8:36 AM

Dec 2018
holicXO said:
Sorkalith said:
Yea, 3 in the morning, pitch black in the house, just watched this episode =x.
Might have to take some sleeping pills so i pass out and quit thinking about the ending lol. Excellent ep!
Oh my god. Same here. The entire episode through I was watching and laughing along. Then it came to about the final 20 seconds of the episode and I literally got teary-eyed from the girl in the window. It was honestly terrifying! (X.x) One of the scariest episodes I've ever seen in any anime! I'm a little dissapointed they didn't continue it in the next episode. Oh, well. Looking forward to the next!
I totally thought they would continue it at next episode then I see the next episode's preview I got disappointed but I agree that it's a great episode
Jan 1, 2019 8:43 AM

Dec 2018
ultimateninjax said:
he ain't going back in that house also why did he mention the windows?
Yuuko still sexy
Because there's no windows there before
Jul 23, 2020 1:18 PM

Mar 2020
I mean you're going to a dusty ass house in the middle of nowhere with your ghost magnetic ass tf you thought was gonna happen.
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Aug 27, 2020 8:27 AM

Jan 2017
jesus christ i can't stand this whole "i hate doumeki and i'm not gonna show any glimpse of sympathy for this guy because [enter irrelevant reason here]". them fighting or rather watanuki's attitude towards doumeki is just so goddamn annoying, noone on earth behaves like that
Nov 5, 2020 12:25 PM

Jan 2019
Very SspooOOooOky episode. I’m assuming that this arc continues especially with that ending
Jun 13, 2021 9:09 PM
Dec 2020
Damn, that sent chills down my spine and was pure nightmare fuel great episode.
Oct 2, 2021 1:46 PM

Mar 2010
Even if it was all a setup and I did have my suspicions, still was kinda creepy when he was going into the room.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 22, 2023 4:46 AM

Jan 2019
kingfelix92 said:
gd episode tho the trick was kinda silly as wat they said they wrote and wat we saw written was different so there prank was unforeseeable there was no clue for views to see a prank till it was done thats why the ending seemed so scary but really u cld tell before seeing the women in the window it was real as it had been saying it through out  i kinda dont like tht how they left it i hope it shows her again in or shows them saving her or something else then her jst saying now i can get out of her
Yeah, after I finished the episode, I was hoping that episode 13 was some sort of part 2, but it just ended up there... The first episode that doesn't really explain or at least help someone.
Apr 10, 2023 3:41 AM

Dec 2013
I give credits to Watanuki for preparing meals and cleaning, etc. But I think (this is my opinion, I don't hate him, okay? So chill) But It's not that cool for him to keep whining and bickering/shouting to Doumeki. There's a lot of moments when the guy saved him, he's not his enemy. Besides, Himawari seems to treasure both of them as friends. He's jealousy is a bit over the top 

Also about not asking for help, maybe there's a reason / trauma re: his past. IDK if it's just Doumeki that he doesn't want to ask for help, but maybe with other people too. Let's see.

The end part is pretty creepy. 

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 13, 2023 2:58 AM
Aug 2022
Shinpachi really is idiot.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » xxxHOLiC Episode 1 Discussion

Trojun - Apr 9, 2008

46 by jessica_eumsm »»
Apr 8, 9:02 PM

Poll: » xxxHOLiC Episode 5 Discussion

Trojun - Apr 14, 2008

40 by Dywei »»
Jan 31, 7:54 AM

Poll: » xxxHOLiC Episode 20 Discussion

BlueYoshi - Mar 28, 2008

32 by StateofOhayo »»
Jan 28, 4:12 AM

Poll: » xxxHOLiC Episode 19 Discussion

BlueYoshi - Mar 12, 2008

37 by StateofOhayo »»
Jan 28, 3:49 AM

Poll: » xxxHOLiC Episode 18 Discussion

BlueYoshi - Mar 11, 2008

34 by StateofOhayo »»
Jan 28, 2:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.