Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boku no Hero Academia Episode 3 Discussion

Aug 21, 2017 4:15 PM

Wow, that's a lot of grueling work just to be a hero! I find Midoriya kind of bland and wimpy, though. The little girl with the brown hair who saved him from tripping seems like a nice kid, albeit a bit too polite.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.

Sep 29, 2017 11:44 AM

Mmkay, body-building training montage was certainly not what I was expecting lol, but it worked out fine I guess. Although how come MC's body changed so much, and yet he's still so round-faced :D Anyway, seems that the good stuff is about to start next episode! I wonder if Midoriya's gonna be the strongest hero right away, that would be pretty hilarious, actually. We'll see.

Nov 7, 2017 2:01 PM

I did it once! I swear it! I transformed myself into Hulk once! UAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Of course Mr. Lee...
Karasuno Fight!!!

Dec 16, 2017 10:19 PM

TragicRomance said:

All Might and Izuki might as well do the do, a better way of transfering "DNA" than swallowing a hair and die lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this...haha.

MahadoKusanagi said:

What disappointed me big time here was the "I'll just give you the power" instead of going the route of "Izuku, you are quirkless" and Izuku saying "Fuck that shit, i am gonna prove to everybody that even qithout quirk i can be as much as a hero as All Might".

Well said...exactly this.

I could listen to this soundtrack all day tho.

Jan 1, 2018 4:36 PM
we find out that some quirks can be hand me downs. Not going to lie I thought they were heading with deku becoming like batman being able to stand on his own and brains. Kind of got pissed that it didn't happen,but got over it cause of the characters. No way he got that cock diesel in those months. Huzay gravity girl shows up.

Feb 15, 2018 10:36 PM

OMG the girl is so cute.

That training was really effective.

Apr 8, 2018 3:44 PM
Pretty boring. The story did not interest me at all and unlike the other two episodes there wasn't any good emotion or good fight scenes to change that. On the plus side, the animation was really, REALLY good, and enough to lift it up from a 1/5 to a 2/5.

May 23, 2018 12:23 PM

This show is so good. LOVE IT!

Oct 12, 2018 11:03 AM

Good episode, I actually was surprised when it ended because I enjoyed it a lot. I feel like I'll like the coming episodes in the school much better than the ones so far, especially since we should get a variety of different characters as well now. Like that brown-haired girl, she looks nice :3

Dec 4, 2018 11:31 AM

All Might's power is VERY interesting! So I guess we can assume that All Might was Quirkless just like Izuku...

I thought the training in this episode started out a bit boring, but it became more interesting with the many humorous bits sprinkled in. And even you see a span of 10 months fly by in one episode, you can still feel Izuku's agony and struggle as he conditions his body. (I happened to rewatch The Karate Kid last night and Miyagi's "wax on-wax off" is a cakewalk compared to this) This episode wasn't as memorable as the others, but I loved the humor and it was a great setup for the entrance exams.

I wonder how Bakugo will react once he sees Izuku's powers...
Live-action Japanese media that I've seen: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/AmandaBear
Non-Japanese movies & TV shows that I've seen: https://www.imdb.com/user/ur29585794

Feb 13, 10:05 PM
souledge94 said:
we find out that some quirks can be hand me downs.
Hand me downs are usually in worse condition when handed down though, with All Might, his quirk is like the opposite of a hand me down, it gets stronger and better each time it's passed down.

May 15, 9:47 PM

What is Saitama doing there behind Deku in the class? HAHAHAHA. XD

Deku is really hardworking. All Might is a great coach.

May 25, 7:22 AM
He looks so much more muscular now. Man if he has confidence , the sky is the limit for him.

Jun 2, 9:31 PM
Kitsu-nee said:
Mmkay, body-building training montage was certainly not what I was expecting lol, but it worked out fine I guess. Although how come MC's body changed so much, and yet he's still so round-faced :D Anyway, seems that the good stuff is about to start next episode! I wonder if Midoriya's gonna be the strongest hero right away, that would be pretty hilarious, actually. We'll see.

Don't mess with the Anime Logic.

Just look at Gon ( Hunter x Hunter ), no spoilers but with the shit he does, he should NOT be looking like that.

OT: Good episode though, Bakugo not beating up Deku anymore ( respect maybe? ) and they actually had somewhat of a weird rival relationship conversation, but I only assume that's because Bakugo has to act like a hero and not bully people because they are at the Exam Center

And my boy Deku talking to a girl, you won't get any brownie points because she saved you ( and you didn't say a single word ) from tripping, but its the thought that counts

Jul 2, 2:23 AM

I have a feeling that Deku won't inherit any power whatsoever and that eating All Might's hair was just a placebo effect for Deku to believe he can get into U.A.

Jul 12, 5:36 AM

Way to go Deku! He really worked hard and I'm loving All Might Hehe.
Deku is so cute getting happy talking with a girl. Can't wait to see what's next

"But I was too tired to think.
I remember wanting to become a stone.
A stone that doesn’t feel pain. Or sorrow."

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

Preview MangaManga Store