Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 21, 2016 3:33 PM

Sep 2013
Corrupt Legal System 101
Just buy and manipulate everything to your side.

SakurasouBusters said:
Very good episode,but there was absolutely no logic in the MC being arrested, thry had literally no evidence.

Evidence doesn't matter when you are as rich and influential as redd white.
Apr 22, 2016 1:53 AM
Jan 2016
This entire series went all cringey. Dropped lol

There's really no logic, the detective is probably the most idiotic character seen so far. Bleh.
VeryDogeApr 22, 2016 2:01 AM
Apr 22, 2016 5:38 AM

Jun 2014
WoW, that was so poorly made. How can anyone say that's the killer without a shred of evidence and he goes to prison. I am a little disappointed.
Apr 22, 2016 8:08 AM
Sep 2011
ichii_1 said:
Evidence doesn't matter when you are as rich and influential as redd white.

Not to mention he specializes in getting blackmail material on people. At least in the games he was said to hold police, lawyers, prosecutors and the like in the palm of his hand.
Apr 22, 2016 10:24 AM

Dec 2012
Oh Ryuuichi get caught, it was not expected
Apr 22, 2016 8:48 PM

Jul 2012
This animation is so disappointing....
Apr 24, 2016 12:58 AM

Jul 2008
Redd White in all his glory.
May 8, 2016 12:54 PM
Jun 2014
Even though this episode is far from perfect, some complainment here is so wrong lol.

It was already explained why Ryuuichi was arrested so quickly, since this man is controlling everyone by blackmailing. Simply use ur brain a bit, anime doesn't need TO SPELL IT OUT for u every single scene.

Another one is this retarded complaint about the foreshadowing of the DL-6 incident.
The anime is clearly foreshadowing it. We've a freaking animated foreshadowing of the DL-6 incident. Simply because it was not SPELLED INFRONT OF US, doesn't mean there's no foreshadowing. This is an anime, not a freaking book. The visual aspect of the anime has just as much information or more compared to the actual line they're saying.....

I'm currently at episode 3. The anime is far from perfect, the music is mediocre at best, the animation is just a bit better compared to DBS(so terrible in short), yet I still like it. They're actually trying to replicate the original game as best as possible, unlike some other animes, which I respect. Animating a game isn't as simple as people think it is. I personally think what they're trying to do is the right direction for a game like Ace Attorney. Ofc, not perfect. But a good direction(atleast the story, animation is terrible AF).
TKMikeMay 8, 2016 1:00 PM
Aug 1, 2016 11:12 PM

Dec 2012
Umeyo was order to stop wanton winking because she was about to wan taan kill the courtroom.

Ryuuichi survived against Reiji.

Masaru is an interesting character.

Mayoi foot fetish scenes.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 4, 2016 7:53 PM

Apr 2014
It will honestly annoy me if all the witness pretend to be nice and innocent and then start acting like annoying entitled brats each time.

I don't know how I feel about this show now that they just arrest people with out any evidence.
Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen. ~Izaya Ohira (Durarara)
Oct 5, 2016 7:16 PM

May 2012
Nice development I must say! Quite like the pacing of how the story progresses!
Jan 20, 2019 3:55 AM
Jul 2018
Man, no Redd White punching Wright in the face?! That was disappointing ...
Maya has really cute feet tho, wow.
Mar 30, 2019 2:30 AM

Aug 2011
Is it just me or for someone who's older sister and senpai just got murdered, there is a lot of light-hearted banter between Naruhodo and Chihiro; just saying (shrugs).

For some reason, the graphics remind me of an older anime. The spacing between movements seems a bit slow.
Sep 11, 2022 2:31 PM
Jul 2015
I love the pacing of this, making sure they don't dwell too much on the side stories in the game. The pacing is absolutely spot on, but I think it would benefit from slowing down just a tad.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Mia Fey

FiddlePie - Feb 22

4 by FiddlePie »»
Feb 23, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

56 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 16, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2016

40 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 11, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

48 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 10, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

44 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 9, 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.