Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 16, 2016 9:03 PM

Jan 2013
So much injustice...this is the real world.
This proves once again that if you have money you have everything...even justice :/
Still this is getting good, can't really wait to see how he is going to prove that he is not guilty.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 16, 2016 10:12 PM

Feb 2014
The thing that pisses me off the most is that half of the accusations wouldn't even be legit if the police in the anime weren't so fucking retarded. Like okay, purple haired dude says that Naruhodo is the killer and all of a sudden he's in jail. wtf. no that's not how it works.

Kinda starting to see why people aren't liking this that much
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Apr 16, 2016 10:17 PM
Jun 2013
This anime has a few too many holes for me to overlook. Maybe the game patches these, but from what has been shown in the anime alone it is disappointing.

- So, the autopsy report was changed and it turns out the victim probably had time to write the note. That still doesn't conclusively mean that the name written was that of the killer.
- Nothing is to say that it was the victim who wrote the note at all, you can't complete definitive handwriting analysis on a note written using fingerpainting in blood.
- I don't know for certain how courts work, but I'm pretty sure pulling random items of out of your pockets in the courtroom doesn't made them admissible evidence.
- Naruhodo is lucky the prosecution's witnesses have even less of a clue than he does. They snap before anything directly incriminating is even confirmed.

Naruhodo being arrested I can understand because American-wannabe has influence, but surely the system isn't so backwards that Mayoi is immediately released. What about the 'case' against her, why must there only be one killer? They were both at the scene. Surely she is still a suspect?
Apr 16, 2016 10:56 PM
May 2014
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that there were several times where Edgeworth was cross-eyed.

As an AA fan, I'm disappointed. The pacing is awful and there's no weight to anything. The objections and big moments aren't anywhere near as powerful as they are in the games because there is no real suspense here.
THAT'S ILLE-OBJECTION! I GOT- SEE YOU IN- SEE YOU IN- HOLD IT!- HOLD IT!- HOLD IT!- SEE YOU IN COURT!
Apr 16, 2016 10:58 PM

Sep 2010
DoranNightingale said:
This anime has a few too many holes for me to overlook. Maybe the game patches these, but from what has been shown in the anime alone it is disappointing.

- So, the autopsy report was changed and it turns out the victim probably had time to write the note. That still doesn't conclusively mean that the name written was that of the killer.
- Nothing is to say that it was the victim who wrote the note at all, you can't complete definitive handwriting analysis on a note written using fingerpainting in blood.
- I don't know for certain how courts work, but I'm pretty sure pulling random items of out of your pockets in the courtroom doesn't made them admissible evidence.
- Naruhodo is lucky the prosecution's witnesses have even less of a clue than he does. They snap before anything directly incriminating is even confirmed.

Naruhodo being arrested I can understand because American-wannabe has influence, but surely the system isn't so backwards that Mayoi is immediately released. What about the 'case' against her, why must there only be one killer? They were both at the scene. Surely she is still a suspect?

- Sure, the evidence is weak by itself, but April's testimony helps it.
- ^
- Phoenix handles evidence just as carelessly in the game. >.> I guess you can get used to it if you don't actually see him pulling it out of his pocket...
- April doesn't incriminate herself of phone-tapping in the game, but yes, if she'd just called the murder weapon a statue, things would have gone very differently.
Apr 16, 2016 10:59 PM

Jan 2016
I liked how in the hypothetical "Maya kills Mia" scenario, she hits her with the wrong end, in a way that it makes no sense for The Thinker to tell the time. A neat little touch to emphasize how stupid that theory is.

Xushu said:
They cut a lot including the moment when Redd White punched Phoenix.

This. I was so hype for that too, it was such a shocking moment when i first played the game. It was like a huge fuck you to Wright. He has money, so he can do whatever he wants, and the only way you can even hope to stop him is by defeating him in a court of law. I mean, i guess he ended up being kind of a dirtbag here, but not nearly as much of an asshole as he was in the games. What a letdown.

hedla12 said:
L-Ryoshi said:

Nah, I meant the fact that all these lawyers were allowed to be threatened to work or not work on the whims of rich and corrupt people.

I am not from Japan, but in my country rich people can do nasty things like bribing the judge so the case works in favor of them. Usually they do this by prolonging the case, so the other party (let's say, a really poor person) will not have the money to pay their attorney and other fees. They can also pay the other party's attorney to make them lose.

From what i hear, apparently corrupt judges seem to be the norm in Japan, and get the most promotions and stuff. Also, i've heard that it's extremely common for Judges and Prosecutors to talk shit about defense attorneys all the time, and that defense attorneys are pretty much jokes over there. If all that i hear is true, then Ace Attorney's justice system might be fairer than Japan's actual justice system.
Let that sink in for a second.

Whoahoho said:
I'm no lawyer, but this anime makes Japan's legal system look stupid.

It kinda is. The whole point of the Ace Attorney videogames are to spoof Japan's incredibly unfair legal system, in which bribed judges are basically the norm and defense attorneys are a joke. The best defense attorneys in Japan can count their victories in one hand. In fact, in certain aspects, Ace Attorney's legal system is actually fairer than Japan's actual legal system.

EDIT: Have some hot sauce: http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/04/30/national/crime-legal/ex-judge-lifts-lid-japans-corrupt-judicial-system/#.VxA4mvkrLcs
GhostofSide6Apr 16, 2016 11:09 PM
"Now you have your answer. That's Fire Bomber. We don't know their past or future... they're just here. That's all there is." - Akiko Lips
Apr 16, 2016 11:06 PM

Jul 2007
Its adaptation is so fucking shit its painful to watch. Its half-assed in every way and they pretty much made no attempt to actually ADAPT the work, instead of copy pasting select scenes and lines from the game, which absolutely does not work and comes off way more silly than intended. This is like watching a let's play. Except that Ace Attorney games have better art than this.

This is nothing more than a cheap marketing trick for next game.

2/5
Apr 16, 2016 11:11 PM
Jun 2015
xXKeikoChanXx said:

Apr 16, 2016 11:27 PM

Jan 2014
It's really hard to believe that the Japan justice system is THIS bad because I'm just like, "Seriously? This is fucking stupid! Where's the common sense?" the whole episode. It's ridiculous. There's probably a shit ton of innocent people in Japan's prisons if this is true. Not to mention that just watching this is hard because everything they're doing wouldn't be allowed in my country, especially on the lawyer's side too because breaking in and stealing evidence without a warrant is against the law itself so the evidence would be thrown out immediately anyway because who's to say that it wasn't planted by them? Why does everyone just take each other's word? Why aren't the witnesses like, "How can you prove that's mine?" if fingerprint tests weren't even done. There's just so many flaws. Like how the fuck did that witness even hear the 'clockwork' anyway if she was in another building across the street or whatever and both windows to the buildings were closed? How about that argument? I'm just really worked up and need to step away from the computer...
Apr 16, 2016 11:44 PM
Mar 2016
DoranNightingale said:

(Sorry for poor English)
I'm right there with you. How can anyone know for sure that the listening device belongs to the witness and Naruhodo didn't just buy it himself? And did he admit that he broke into someone's hotel room and stole it?

And I don't understand how he got arrested so quickly. It looked like a random child wrote that part of the episode "very rich evil man bought everyone and everything in town, therefore he can do what he wants". No one told us how that rich guy manipulates people, what he can do and what he can't. Nothing, just "He is very rich" as an answer for everything, which is just dumb.
Flora92Apr 16, 2016 11:50 PM
Apr 16, 2016 11:46 PM
Mar 2016
kurapikasass said:
It's really hard to believe that the Japan justice system is THIS bad because I'm just like, "Seriously? This is fucking stupid! Where's the common sense?" the whole episode. It's ridiculous. There's probably a shit ton of innocent people in Japan's prisons if this is true. Not to mention that just watching this is hard because everything they're doing wouldn't be allowed in my country, especially on the lawyer's side too because breaking in and stealing evidence without a warrant is against the law itself so the evidence would be thrown out immediately anyway because who's to say that it wasn't planted by them? Why does everyone just take each other's word? Why aren't the witnesses like, "How can you prove that's mine?" if fingerprint tests weren't even done. There's just so many flaws. Like how the fuck did that witness even hear the 'clockwork' anyway if she was in another building across the street or whatever and both windows to the buildings were closed? How about that argument? I'm just really worked up and need to step away from the computer...

Agree. It was very painful to watch >_<
Apr 16, 2016 11:52 PM

Jul 2007
kurapikasass said:

Ace Attorney is not based on a specific legal system. Its a fictional world with its own absurd court system. But its main purpose is to parody the court system of japan and its absurdly high conviction rate. But it is not modeled after japanese courts or anything.

The court room system in ace attorney is pretty much a tool to solve the mystery. Its no different than a detective explaining why a culprit is a culprit in detective novels. Its simply there so the mc can present every single thing he found out or thought through during investigation.

Its not a legal drama. Its a mystery adventure. That's like complaining that cooking in Shokugeki no Soma is not realistic.
Apr 16, 2016 11:55 PM
Jan 2016
kurapikasass said:

http://www.tokyoweekender.com/2014/12/guilty-until-proven-innocent-forced-confessions-in-the-japanese-legal-system/

Forced confessions are even called "King of Evidence".
Apr 17, 2016 12:27 AM

Oct 2015
This episode seemed really rushed.
Apr 17, 2016 1:46 AM

Aug 2012
Rocksterrock said:
The thing that pisses me off the most is that half of the accusations wouldn't even be legit if the police in the anime weren't so fucking retarded. Like okay, purple haired dude says that Naruhodo is the killer and all of a sudden he's in jail. wtf. no that's not how it works.

No it's just Dick Gumshoe being a dick. He hated Wright at first because he gaydolized Miles Edgeworth. The story and investigations actually flowed better in the game, in anime they tried to push like 2 episodes into 1. So yeah there are plot holes and more explanations needed. I too admit that this whole episode was a mess.
Apr 17, 2016 2:14 AM

Mar 2014
Ha ha ha ha nigga this is fucking painful to watch

I don't even wanna know what it feels like for the people who've played the games
Helenus said:
They changed the names in the subtitles, right?

Absurd decision. They say the names in Japanese (e.g. Naruhodo) and the subtitles are English (Wright) -.-

So much for continuity.
Yeah, this bothers me too

I've been watching it on kissanime so far but I'm probably gonna switch to animeseason since they uploaded a fansubbed version where they use the Japanese names there instead of Crunchytroll's localized version
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 17, 2016 2:34 AM
Jul 2012
I feel bad for those who are watching this without playing the games first. First off, it's a poor introduction to the Ace Attorney series. A lot of us grew up playing those games, and it's already obvious the adaptation lacks aspects that made the game so enjoyable (the soundtrack, the adaptation, the focus on individual characters). From the get go, I never expected much from this anime, or any game adaptations in general. But, I can see a parallel with secondaries and DEEN's stay night adaptation. I don't mean that in an elitist sense, but if someone wants to get into and enjoy the Ace Attorney series, starting with the anime is perhaps the wrong choice. Drop it and play the games.

Secondly, if you haven't played the games, you won't understand the localization choices made by subbing groups. It's not a issue of right or wrong, but of perspective. When you've spent years of your life associating a character with a name from a localized game, it's natural to prefer the localized name. And there are those who may prefer the original, but they are not wrong either. However, I can say that 99 percent of people who have played the game would rather prefer the localized names.

So yeah, objection and shit.
Apr 17, 2016 3:07 AM

Dec 2015
Haven't played the games. Still watching and going to watch a few more episodes. I don't like that it is too much comedy and made like a battle when they battle each other with "objection". Also I don't like the judicial system. (For example being able to just present new evidence without announcing it first so the other party would know about it. Also detective arresting the main char just because the big comany boss says so - okay he is supposed to have control over police by blackmailing/bribing them. Might because of that.)

But somehow it still feels "cool" and I want to know about the overall conspiracy and that company and the "big guy" that wants to blame the main char now.
Apr 17, 2016 3:45 AM

Apr 2015
this is actually the shittiest show I've watched in a while and the only reason I haven't dropped it is because there's so much fucking cringe it's hilarious.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Apr 17, 2016 4:39 AM

Dec 2014
Reiji is aggressive but seeing Naruhudu is impressive. A good episode all together
Apr 17, 2016 7:45 AM

Jun 2015
It really hurts to say this, but...
THIS ANIME JUST DOESN'T WORK!.... There I said it T.T

Couple of things that bother me:
- In the games there was NEVER any real suspense-breaking humor.
- They rush it way too much.
- They have some music of the games. Just not the real good, classic ones like for example

Testimony ~ Allegro 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aa1Dkr_1Q

Dick Gumshoe ~ It's Detective Gumshoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHV9UymO5Hk

Pursuit ~ Cornered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk

The music played a huge roll at making the game so damn enjoyable.

- The court battles don't feel as fierce as in the games.

It just doesn't work this way, they really screwed it up (even though I thought episode 2 was very good). I also feel like the English dub will actually be better for the American/European/Australian fans.
MelvinuApr 17, 2016 7:49 AM
Apr 17, 2016 7:48 AM

Nov 2014
This was a complete disaster. Despite how old the VN is, it's so much better than this joke.
Edgeworth's (Mitsurugi) face was all wrong too.
This is how it's supposed to be
Apr 17, 2016 7:54 AM

Sep 2015
After the 2nd episode I thought it could get better. But this one was pure pain. It's straight up dumb, the humor still doesn't work, the execution is too game-like, the pacing is bad. It fails in every way to be not a good, but at least an enjoyable mediocre anime. This is my first drop this season.
Apr 17, 2016 10:22 AM

Jan 2014
Fai said:
kurapikasass said:

Ace Attorney is not based on a specific legal system. Its a fictional world with its own absurd court system. But its main purpose is to parody the court system of japan and its absurdly high conviction rate. But it is not modeled after japanese courts or anything.

The court room system in ace attorney is pretty much a tool to solve the mystery. Its no different than a detective explaining why a culprit is a culprit in detective novels. Its simply there so the mc can present every single thing he found out or thought through during investigation.

Its not a legal drama. Its a mystery adventure. That's like complaining that cooking in Shokugeki no Soma is not realistic.

See, that makes a little more sense. Someone told me it was based on Japan's justice system but having it be a parody makes it a little better. That doesn't mean it still wasn't hard to watch though.
Apr 17, 2016 11:04 AM

Feb 2014
Redd White or Bluecorp, wearing a pink tux with purple hair....can we call him Rainbow man, or Skittles man instead? :P

The humour isn't as good as it should be, but I wouldn't say that it's bad though. With the quick pacing, I do feel that certain more important scenes might get the chop.

Despite that, this episode was decent, and the animation is slowly getting better. At least the background detailing is good. =)
Apr 17, 2016 11:14 AM

Feb 2014
SHiNRei_YaGaMi said:
Rocksterrock said:

No it's just Dick Gumshoe being a dick. He hated Wright at first because he gaydolized Miles Edgeworth. The story and investigations actually flowed better in the game, in anime they tried to push like 2 episodes into 1. So yeah there are plot holes and more explanations needed. I too admit that this whole episode was a mess.

Then maybe I should just get on playing the games. I like the ideas in this show but the execution is really poor at times.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Apr 17, 2016 11:29 AM

Jan 2015
It was a nice episode, good ost!
I'm liking that they are doing the anime with elements from the game, that's cool.
Yep, I see that they are too fast sometimes, but despite that, the episode was great.
Apr 17, 2016 2:14 PM

Oct 2009
Finally, the Pursuit theme played.
Apr 17, 2016 2:30 PM

Jan 2015
Right when I was about to dislike it a lot less, they did something stupid again... Sure Naruhodo did it, the lawyer who showed up after the sister...
Apr 17, 2016 4:39 PM
Jul 2018
"Yes we can!"
"Watchu nameh!!!"
"Wasda matta!!!!!!!"
"Yes I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Apr 17, 2016 10:25 PM

Jan 2015
90% of the problems that I have seen people find and complain about it, have been created by anime adaptation. Just playing it (NDS, android emulator, PC emulator) automatically would answer many of these issues.

You're not wrong to feel displeased watching this, even I am. But you're wrong to think that all of these roles are from the original work (games/VN).
Apr 17, 2016 11:28 PM

Dec 2014
- The format of this show lends itself to dues ex machina after dues ex machina in the courtroom.
"Here's evidence x that is totally not known by anyone for some reason and completely changes everything"

-The logic is absurd.
"I object! Because I disagree with what the witness is saying! Cuz that's what objections are for!"
"We have a new suspect? Well, guess we need to release the old suspect. Cuz that's how it works, right?"

- The drama is laughable
"You, policeman! Yes, the one who just busted in my door for no reason! Arrest this man! Cuz reasons!"

Add to that this whole murder case is revolving around a character's death that no one cares about because we've known her for exactly one episode. I forget her name, and don't even know her relationship to the main character.

2/5 lmao
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Apr 17, 2016 11:39 PM
Apr 2016
Those characters are SO STUPID!!! especially Wright. If I were him I won't go pointing my finger on the suspect especially if it was a powerful one...
Apr 18, 2016 12:12 AM
May 2014
RLinksoul said:
It's actually getting kind of entertaining seeing the differences between the games and the anime now. All in all the cutting hasn't really hurt the story in any way.

For example, in the games, there are three trial phases, and during one of them the Bellboy was called in as a witness. The only thing that really came of that (aside from some tension) was him stating that Umeyo/April had checked in with someone else. So having her simply slip up and say she was ordered by someone else is an okay means to the same end.

Plus this case doesn't have a whole lot of evidence to it, so cutting stuff doesn't hurt it much.

One thing that always bugged me about this case, which applies to the games in general, is motive. We have a phone recording of these two happily conversing before the murder, and motive never gets brought up. In general it's never a factor when the defendant is being accused, but if our favorite defense attorney is accusing a witness, proving a motive is a MUST.

That English. I cracked up as soon as I heard "WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" out of the blue. Was not expecting that.

If there's one liiiiiittle gripe I have, it was how silly the updated autopsy report scene was portrayed. I dunno. Maybe I'm just used to the games, but it's usually not played for laughs when the prosecutor plays dirty.

All in all I'm actually liking this so far. Even if it's not great, at least it's not a Sailor Moon Crystal or Dragonball Super situation.

The cutting actually has hurt the story. The cut so much out (ex. the painting in Redd White's office, how he finds out about Redd White, interviewing April May in her room, etc.) that it feels so rushed. April May's outburst in the courtroom didn't feel as scary because we never really knew her before hand. Wright interviewing the bellboy in the hotel was also cut and when they introduced him, they just made him seem like an unimportant character when he actually is.

I just feel like they are rushing this too much. I guess that's what you get when A-1 is animating this.
Apr 18, 2016 1:00 AM

Oct 2015
Piromysl said:
I see it is quite easy to frame someone for murder in anime.

How can they arrest someone just because some big shot(though he has considerable amount of power) says so? They need some evidence(atleast fabricated ones).

Phoenix being being a lawyer, how did he agree to be arrested without any evidence or warrant?

And I hear that evidence and testimony is getting rushed. Hope they pace it properly.
Was expecting a Suits type of series, so disappointed.(Hadn't played the game so didn't know what I was getting into)

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Apr 18, 2016 1:57 AM

Aug 2014
It was good to see Edgeworth on the hot seat for once. Poor Gumshoe. This is the first of many "evaluations" he will having xD The anime really glossed over May's part in the story and I have to say I don't mind at all. She wasn't that interesting in the games either. While the courtroom scenes are decent, I still prefer the out-of-courtroom scenes. I just find them so much more interesting.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Apr 18, 2016 7:36 AM

Jan 2014
From these 3 episodes I can conclude that trial scene was really bad adaptation, but investigation scene was okay.
Apr 18, 2016 8:17 AM

Nov 2013
HiatusXHiatus said:
From these 3 episodes I can conclude that trial scene was really bad adaptation, but investigation scene was okay.

This... I Ironically enjoy the investigation despite how much rush it is. But the trial is really makes me cringe.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Apr 18, 2016 12:08 PM

Sep 2015
Arikado- said:
90% of the problems that I have seen people find and complain about it, have been created by anime adaptation. Just playing it (NDS, android emulator, PC emulator) automatically would answer many of these issues.

You're not wrong to feel displeased watching this, even I am. But you're wrong to think that all of these roles are from the original work (games/VN).

That doesn't make the anime itself any better and an adapted series must be able to stand on its own legs without the source material. Yes, the problems probably exclusive to the anime, but they exist regardless. And the fact that these problems are nonexistent in the games or visual novel, won't wash them away. I shouldn't need other media to answer issues which shouldn't be there anyways. If I do need, than those were adapted badly.
Apr 18, 2016 3:32 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
It has been a good watch so far, I have played the games and it is sure a joy to see this adaptation, outside the OP.
Apr 18, 2016 6:42 PM

Jan 2008
Apr 18, 2016 9:57 PM
Apr 2016
I made a MAL account just to say this :
Don't assume for even a moment that this anime series is representative of the games. I am not being a purist.
I am only able to enjoy it because I've played the games, and whatever plot holes are in the anime are filled with the game knowledge.
Yes, I am going to watch it till the end.
No, I won't recommend this series as a first experience of the franchise.
Apr 19, 2016 11:33 AM

Feb 2013
I guess theyre trying to cover the whole first game in the series thats why everything is so fast paced :/ well I kindda understand it but is still a shame

Apr 19, 2016 12:55 PM

Jan 2015
Man, and here I thought Danganronpa was bad with the art and animation...

What a joke.
Apr 19, 2016 4:56 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. It's fun how they draw they game emotions in the anime show.
Apr 19, 2016 9:20 PM

Mar 2014
Quality Engrish this episode.
WHATCHER NAAAAAAME
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Apr 20, 2016 10:26 AM

Oct 2014
I've not played the game yet, but as I watched past these 3 episodes I feel that this anime added a "game theme" style to it. Which is cool and all, but it's starting to feel weird, especially in an anime. Because in an anime there are no limited options, and this makes the characters seem like they have no common sense!
I have a feeling that playing the game is gonna be WAY more enjoyable. Just a feeling.
(*゚∀゚)ノ
Apr 20, 2016 1:05 PM

Nov 2015
I can't believe this shit, he told the police that Ryuuichi is the killer and they believed it and freed Mayoi.........

Apr 20, 2016 5:49 PM

Jul 2013
The shit pacing is ruining it. At least I enjoy it since I m a fan of the games but its a shame such a good story is being so mistreated. It looks really meh too.
Apr 20, 2016 8:32 PM

Jun 2013
Very good episode,but there was absolutely no logic in the MC being arrested, thry had literally no evidence.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Mia Fey

FiddlePie - Feb 22

4 by FiddlePie »»
Feb 23, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

56 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 16, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2016

40 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 11, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

48 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 10, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

44 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 9, 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.