Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 18, 2016 1:07 AM
Nov 2014
I wish the chapter was longer 3>
Apr 19, 2016 8:03 AM

Jun 2014
It seems like Kurapika's fifth chain's power (the one on the index finger) is about to be revealed. Kurapika in this chapter insisted on the fact that he only needs to be capable of 'touching' Tserriednich once. That may possibly be foreshadowing a nen condition required by that chain to work. I don't think that any of his other chains require him to touch someone to work. Downsing Chain only requires a picture to work with if I'm not mistaken, and Kurapika already has a picture of Tserriednich. I can't wait to see it if that's really the case. It has been a subject of speculation for over a decade now.
Apr 19, 2016 9:36 AM

Sep 2013
The viz translation is way better, it isn't as clustered and gets to the point.
Apr 19, 2016 10:34 AM
Dec 2014
Hanzo wow, will be great his return to the serie.
Apr 19, 2016 11:02 AM

Jun 2013
ichii_1 said:

Where can you read it?
Apr 19, 2016 12:51 PM

Sep 2013
metsujin said:
ichii_1 said:

Where can you read it?

At viz :)
Apr 22, 2016 10:36 AM

Jan 2012
finally back so all prince got their body guard , hard to be a prince i guess.

Apr 25, 2016 6:13 PM

May 2014
Great developments with Kurapika advancing towards his goal...it was also wonderful to see Bisky, Melody and even Hanzo again! Too bad we only got to see Killua during that little phone call flashback. I miss my boy ;_;

So Kurapika got the 14th Prince, huh? I had a feeling that one was gonna have a bigger role, what with the huge panel a few chapters (?) back.

I also teared up at this

Those parallels are lurking- can already see similarities between the Kurapika and Oito with the way she was obsessed in the pursuit of one thing (fame/wealth) only to forget what was truly important. Kurapika is currently blinded by vengeance, so much so that he feels like he's lost something important during his quest. Hopefully, he and Oito can play off of one another.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2016 2:32 PM

Aug 2014
I'm still a bit salty we didn't get this chapter before Togashi went into hiatus, that way we would have already gotten a new volume here in France, anways I'm glad that it's back.
As expected Togashi doesn't ease up at all with the dialogue lol. It took me a good 30 minute to read and understand what was going on...but I can't complain since I'm getting all of this Kurapika greatness :p
I'm pumped for what's to come with this death math between the princes!

One last thing, Kurapika kissing up to Biscuit like that had me rolling xD
KashKetchumApr 26, 2016 2:46 PM
May 24, 2016 7:39 AM
May 2016
hisoka1021 said:
i loves manga hunter x hunter for manga funs bay a tank top hunterxhunter 20$
https://teespring.com/hunterxhuner
Jun 9, 2016 7:17 PM

Jan 2016
Wow Hanzo and Bisky are back!
Deathmatch is gonna be epic!!
Jun 18, 2016 5:38 AM

Jun 2008
As i expected Kurapika immediately jumped at the bodyguard thing.

I kind of expected he will end up with the baby from the moment i saw that sad look the mother had when her baby was introduced.

This way Togashi can play with Kurapika's character and psychology since he was probably gonna use any other prince unless it wa a young fragile one that needed his protection. This will put him in a moral dilemma.
Also this way we get to see how the young ones strangle to survive.

Lol at Killua passing the secret of sweet talking biscuit and Kurapika doing it with the mentality of "i'll do anything to reach my goal" serious type.

Wondering now though that they are all pretty much protecting different princes how are they gonna avoid the possibility of having to fight each other without revealing themselves?
Sep 21, 2018 3:17 AM

Feb 2014
I let myself be misleaded by Kurapika's deduction about who is who -_- I already had the feeling that he was off about this.
The baby's mothers logic seems pretty flawed too. If they have to kill each other, there's no way she can manipulate Halkenburg to grant her safety. Also, it'd be the much better choice for him to silence her forever instead of keeping her as a constant threat that could ruin his reputation. He could get her secretly assassinated no problem imo.
Anyway, interesting chapter. The only thing that bugs me are that the characters are making flawed deductions and that confuses me when making my own.
Kurapika and Bisky interaction was fun.
Killua mention, yay ♥
I am hyped for the princes killing each other. There are several that seem really interesting, not sure who I'm gonna root for yet
L had a poster of Norman in his room
Aug 15, 2021 7:35 AM

Feb 2018
Kurapika really looked disappointed but now he's full on board. This whole succession to the throne looks so very interesting. Also the way Kura 'complimented' Biscuit lel
Dec 27, 2021 1:23 PM

May 2021
Despite being a badass, Kurapika can't help but be a babysitter. Guy somehow landed another bodyguard job whilst trying to get the Crimson Eyes.

Sep 11, 2022 11:05 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
The all-star lineup of Hunters is so damn cool!!! It's great to see Bisky again in the plot :) Also Hanzo - we've yet to see him go all out (and with nen)!
Nov 13, 2022 4:17 AM
Sep 2021
zkfhkgvhjretrtdzhdrtyhdrthdrhdrhdrhrdh
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.