Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 4, 2016 8:45 PM

Jul 2012
A music filled eve while sat on my.. was my go-to when I'm partaking, but nowadays, due to the more frequent partaking sessions, I've grown weary of my playlist. I've now gone with a mix of meusic, und WebM compilationsss. But even doing that has become dull in recent days.. Atleast I still gots MAL.

Ah~ gone are he days of yore~ when I'd partookue with the ones I call: Comrades in Debauchery. Driving 4+ hours while yoking, yaping, and discussing how plebular my friends' tastes in spirits *does a snooty nasal laugh*. I'd say give me that over all the MayMays and moosic in the world! /Sigh
I don't even
Sep 4, 2016 8:54 PM

May 2013
I only got drunk once on my 21st birthday, and I was a happy drunk. I laughed a lot and talked a lot. My parents said I was handful and that it was annoying. ^^' I slept well that night, and I didn't have a hanger over the next morning.
Sep 4, 2016 9:59 PM

Apr 2014
DEPENDS on how much I've drank what I've been through the week or who I'm with.

For the most part I am a sad drunk. There have been times when I just go on a violent rage and throw stuff. You'll find my head in garbage can when I'm uber depressed. Then again I started like last year so I'm getting better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2016 12:27 AM

Jan 2014
A real jest.
Loud, hyperactive and talkative.

I remember this time where I was at a free-entry beach party and I stood by the entrance talking with everyone that got in, then I collapsed on the rocks.
Sep 5, 2016 12:44 AM

Jan 2016
My friends told me I'm like Sadako from The Ring.

My hair is covering my face and I'm just sitting at my chair quietly ┐(‘~`;)┌
Sep 5, 2016 5:00 AM

May 2010
A lot more talkative, that's for sure.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What's the point of life?

purple_rayn - 5 hours ago

17 by Longnines »»
4 minutes ago

» FAvorite philosopher and Why ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Nov 4, 2018

103 by DreamWindow »»
11 minutes ago

» What age range do you find the most physically attractive?

Ejrodiew - Apr 11

35 by Zayvex »»
15 minutes ago

» Does ours username claimz who really are?

French-Japanese - 4 hours ago

17 by pludel2 »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » People who leave MAL (finish the thought)

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

8 by Zayvex »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.