Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2016 6:04 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I didn't want to be entertained by an anime about beastiality, I really didn't.

The sheer stupidity of this actually made it kinda fun to watch. I rolled my eyes when Wixoss pulled the whole, "those two siblings are always together, they must be fucking" thing, but to think this would do the same thing but with a dog.

That live action special though.
Aug 15, 2018 12:41 AM

Apr 2018
lol. This is funnier than I thought it would be.
It's such a hilarious pervy joke. The voice of tin tin's voice actor was funny to hear.
Aug 28, 2018 11:01 AM

May 2012
Damn to think that Jimmy Onishi actually ever voiced in an anime and that being a very ecchi one where he's a dog! God damn!

Really hilarious ova episode I must say and I totally did not expect that live action part in the end!
May 25, 2019 11:32 PM

Aug 2015
Decided to watch this after it was referenced in the 1994 Tom Clancy novel * Debt of Honor*
Tom Clancy lied, I was expecting hentai

This is more like an extended riffing on the real life joke of dogs humping people's legs

The way people ship Chika and Rin Tin Tin as if it was natural was actually appropriately weird and surreal
I think I would have liked this better if it was a hentai tbh

May 26, 2019 4:24 AM

Jan 2011
glassknuckles said:
Decided to watch this after it was referenced in the 1994 Tom Clancy novel * Debt of Honor*
Tom Clancy lied, I was expecting hentai

This is more like an extended riffing on the real life joke of dogs humping people's legs

The way people ship Chika and Rin Tin Tin as if it was natural was actually appropriately weird and surreal
I think I would have liked this better if it was a hentai tbh

I had to look this up since you mentioned it. What a time to be alive.
Feb 17, 2020 1:26 PM

Nov 2016
Was actually rather funny, but the post anime interview killed it for me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 23, 2020 1:20 AM
May 2019
Hilarious for all the wrong reasons. What the heck was that live-action sequence though.
Oct 3, 2020 11:11 AM

Jan 2019
It’s so bad that’s it’s good lmao
Oct 3, 2020 10:41 PM

Dec 2014
why was everyone ok in this getting them together like this was beyond me
Oct 10, 2020 5:10 AM

Dec 2015
It was stupid, but it made me laugh so it was okay.
Oct 21, 2020 7:18 PM
Jul 2014
Nux acts like he was the one who dug up this piece of shit. Bitch I reviewed this 4 years ago!
Jan 18, 2021 10:18 PM

Sep 2018
literaturenerd said:
Nux acts like he was the one who dug up this piece of shit. Bitch I reviewed this 4 years ago!

Yeesh, looked up the nux person and his videos, he seems like a scumbag.

Oh wait, never mind, I just realized who I'm responding to.
KristiwazhereJan 18, 2021 10:24 PM
Jul 10, 2021 3:22 AM

May 2015
Putting aside the bestiality and ugly bastard, this shit was hilarious.
I've seen many people getting disgusted by this because they try to analyze every single thing. This is the kind of comedy where you shut your brain off and just enjoy it.
I wish there was more of it.
Oct 30, 2021 7:20 AM
Jan 2020
Life wouldn't be the same without Nippon
Jan 7, 2022 7:37 AM

Oct 2010
comedy gold, the occhi was ok, chika was cute
Apr 20, 2022 7:33 PM

Apr 2019
Seriously it has only 3.78 rating? The OVA is pretty funny. There's a lot of really well-rated rubbish... MAL is a real joke.
Jan 14, 2023 1:13 AM
Jan 2023
It was a lot better than the reviews indicated. Especially the humor. I could be reaching, but it doesn't seem to be completely lacking a message either. Keep in mind that this wasn't written by a young author. Basically every problem escalated because it was in someone's interest for those problems to escalate. It's most obvious when the snake bit everyone.

The students could've helped after it bit Chika but wanted to see Chika smash a dog, so they alongside the dog and teacher, hoping to smash, allowed it to continue because it was beneficial. The snake bit the teacher, so the dog and students allowed it to continue because it was beneficial. Then the snake bit the dog, and only then do the students help because they apparently value the predator of a dog more than Chika. Characters riding on and escalating the problems of others to reach their goals is the trend.

A pretty topical message here (with incels in mind) was the first situation when the dog became depressed and suicidal after his haircut. The students pinned its depression on Chika not letting it smash her, but in actuality they caused the dog's depression by giving it an image that would make it a social outcast. Which is to say, the dog's problem wasn't simply being sexless as many would fault it but being socially rejected by everyone. Could tie into the dog picking up random animals as friends.

More overarching, is that no one seems to care about the sexual harassment Chika endures and she only ever gets punished for being sexually harassed, which is probably in line with Japan's handling of sexual harassment (it was probably worse 4 decades ago —the time of this story's writing— as well). Pretty obvious commentary.

The second situation is the one where it's Chika's turn to ride on someone else's problem. The dog is presumed to be dead after jumping off the cliff, and, although a misunderstanding, she leverages this into an opportunity to bone the guy that wanted to console her. Seemed to be pure comedy though it is ironically a decent inversion of the first situation. In situation two, she's actually downed for having no romance, which was wrongly assumed of the dog, wrongly assumed to be suicidal, which was actually true of the dog, and wrongly assigned non-lewd intent, which was previously and wrongly assumed to be false of her.

The final situation where the dog's declared the "winner" seems to be a return to the initial, explicitly mentioned message of persistence. The teacher ran from his objective (Chika) when he faced hardship (the bite) whereas the dog stayed and literally, physically supported Chika after his own bite. Even after the second bite, he has the mindset to keep going. Pretty cool watch albeit gross.
Apr 5, 2023 6:59 AM

May 2018
That was some funny and weird type of anime ecchi.

Nov 10, 2023 3:02 AM

Dec 2008
IF I saw it as a kid, I would have thought it was funny ngl. A weird dog has the hots for his "master" and tries to "bone" her constantly. Anyone that gets in the way is ran off or whatever...this was weird...SNAKE BITE TO THE DICK! And the dogs name was CHIN CHIN...ffs. THere was also some weird little after show that was about 10 minutes long where some lady prattled on and had a poor dude in a dog costume ct like the anime dog...ffs...
Apr 13, 4:27 PM
Jun 2020
10/10 masterpiece of modern fiction. An emotional rollercoaster of epic and deep properortions. An absolute must see, tour de force, slow burn thought provoking impactful amazing anime must see
Yesterday, 9:15 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to AnchientProphet2
IF I saw it as a kid, I would have thought it was funny ngl. A weird dog has the hots for his "master" and tries to "bone" her constantly. Anyone that gets in the way is ran off or whatever...this was weird...SNAKE BITE TO THE DICK! And the dogs name was CHIN CHIN...ffs. THere was also some weird little after show that was about 10 minutes long where some lady prattled on and had a poor dude in a dog costume ct like the anime dog...ffs...
@AnchientProphet2 The dude in the costume was the voice actor for the dog, he is famous but idk why
Yesterday, 9:31 PM
Aug 2018
Generaly I love things like this, but I felt myself in the protagonist who clearly doesn't want to f*ck the dog but get gaslighted by EVERYONE except her big ugly bastard teacher who also wants to f*ck the poor girl. God is not here.
Imagine the pain of living with a dog who wants to f*ck you 24/7 and everytime you lack he is there with his p*nis shaped like a mini him, on your ass just waiting to go. And the conspiracy around her, her friends, family, trying to convince her that she wants it and encouraging the dog... God is not here.
The one time she wanted someone the dude was trying to keep her from unaliving (when she actualy run after the dog thinking he was gona unalive himself) only for the girl to be seen like she was eaten out by the dog.
God is not here.

More topics from this board

» Greatest bad anime that nobody has watched.

literaturenerd - Sep 10, 2022

4 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Feb 6, 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.