Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
May 14, 2016 5:37 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

"No, it's alright. It was kind of nice to see you two talking, and I'm sure it'll be fine." he said, giving her a reassuring smile. He did feel that it was a little rude to just leave her before she had really finished, but he didn't want to make Katsue feel more guilty on the matter. "Well... we did say we'd figure it out as we went, didn't we? Next time will be better." he said, walking over to put all the stuff he was carrying down on the nearby table.
May 14, 2016 5:56 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

She sighed a little. "Thanks Aki..." She said with a bit of relief in her voice. I really am a lucky girl to have someone like him... She thought to herself and smiled without realizing it.
May 14, 2016 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

"No problem." he said, returning the smile. He walks back up to Katsue, and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek, before continuing to talk. "Hopefully next time we go on a date, you'll come back here happy." he said, smiling. Despite their date getting cut short, he still had enjoyed his time.
May 14, 2016 8:24 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

She blushed a little, not expecting a kiss on the cheek, but it made her happy nonetheless.

"Let me go put up my dress and we can maybe... I dont know, watch a movie or something here?" She said suggesting the first idea that popped into her head. She then opened the door to her room and began hanging up her dress.
ZufaixMay 14, 2016 8:37 PM
May 14, 2016 8:58 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

"Yeah, that's sounds great, and... Lucky for you, I happened to bring some of my favorite movies with me. What kind of movie do you want to watch?" he said, walking over to his bag, a big smile on his face. He had only brought around 14 movies, but they were all varying in genre so he had a good selection.
May 14, 2016 9:11 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

Hearing that he had a lot of choices Kat thought for a second "Hmmm.... I haven't seen many movies before.... But I have always liked mystery novels, so do you have anything along those lines?" She asked with curious look on her face.
May 14, 2016 9:25 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

Rintarou did not have any true mystery movies. The closest thing he had was one that was more or less just a comedy movie with a twist. The other being more of sad story, with a mystery that's never truly explained. "I don't really have any true mystery movies, at least if what I think you want is true. The best I have is Clue, and The Green Mile." he said, pulling the two cases out of his bag. He offers the two cases to Katsue, so she can read the back to see more of the general premises of the two movies.
May 14, 2016 9:44 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

Reading that backs of the movie cases, she decides "Clue looks pretty interesting, and it seems like it would suit my taste of mystery more" She said not knowing anything about the movies besides what they said on the backs. Then she handed the movie cases back to Aki.
May 14, 2016 9:53 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

He nods, taking the movie cases back. He puts The Green Mile away, and after doing that, walks up to the TV and sets up the movie. With the movie being set up, and it playing to the main menu, he picks up the remote, and walks over to go sit down. "It's more of a comedy, so I hope it meets your tastes." he said, laying back into his bed, back against the headboard. He hits play on the setting that has the random ending function.
May 14, 2016 10:12 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

As the movie begins to start and Aki goes over to his bed and she heads over as well and lays on it, resting her head on him as the movie starts up. "I like comedy every now and then too. As long as I'm with you though I'll watch anything..." She said muttering the last part to herself.
May 14, 2016 10:27 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

(Time Skip: Movie's credits are playing. Ms. Peacock turned out to be the killer)
"So? How'd you like it? Did you expect Ms. Peacock to be the killer?" he said, a hint of enthusiasm in his voice. He was hoping that Katsue liked the movie. He doesn't really move from where he is, as to not unintentionally disturb Katsue, who had been resting on him the whole movie.
May 14, 2016 10:45 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

"I enjoyed it... It was pretty funny too" She said smiling. she then started getting up and doing a little stretch with her arms towards the ceiling. "And no I didn't expect her, at least as the frontrunner for being the killer. Hopefully I didn't restrain you too much. Ya know... being on you the whole movie and whatnot...." she said with a nervous laugh.
May 14, 2016 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

"Well that's good, but I thought you would have figured it out." he said, his tone was very playful. As Katsue moves, Rintarou takes the time to push himself into a more upright sitting position. "No, you were fine. I was very comfortable." he said, giving her a reassuring smile. He loved every second of the movie, and Katsue being next to him only made it that much more enjoyable.
May 14, 2016 11:44 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

"I was never great at figuring things out when it came to movies. I always get distracted by other parts of the movie, like the scenery and actors. I guess that's why I've always preferred books." she laughed nervously.
May 14, 2016 11:53 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

"Oh, so what were you distracted by this time? The absurd setting? The odd characters? Or was it something else?" he asks, with a playful tone. He gets up from the bed, looking at Katsue, a playful smile on his face.
May 15, 2016 12:11 AM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

hearing the playful tone in his voice Kat decides to go along with it. "Hmmm... I wonder what it could be..." She said with teasing smile. "Maybe it wasn't even the movie? I'm not sure... Do you have any idea Aki?" she said playfully.
May 15, 2016 12:25 AM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

"No... Quite the mystery we have on our hands, isn't it?" he replied, continuing their little game. He paces around the room briefly, as if he is searching for clues. "I suppose the only logical next step, would be to solve this mystery together. Wouldn't you agree, Sherlock? After all, two heads are better than one." he said, a huge smile on his face.
May 15, 2016 12:32 AM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

"I think you may be on to something there, my dear Watson. Quite the mystery indeed..." She said grinning. then she continued with. "The first part of solving any mystery is to gather information. Why dont we start by looking back at the scene of the crime. The bed!" she exclaimed, clearly having fun.
ZufaixMay 15, 2016 12:45 AM
May 15, 2016 12:53 AM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

"Ah yes, the bed! The scene of the crime where you, and me, both were when the movie was playing!" he exclaimed. The two of them walked up to the bed, Rintarou closely inspecting it. "Did you find anything, Sherlock?" he said playfully, also clearly having fun.
May 15, 2016 1:09 AM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

I do believe that I've found something Watson. Look here...This bed...Whose bed is it that we we're laying on? If we answer this question I do believe that we will find the culprit. she said as she inspected the bed closely and then responding with "By jove I think I've figured it out!" She exclaimed.
May 15, 2016 1:26 AM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

"Of course, how could I have been so blind!" he exclaims dramatically. He seems to have gotten really into character throughout their little game. "You've figured it out? Well by all means, share it with the rest of the class." he says, looking intently at Katsue.
May 15, 2016 8:13 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

"The culprit.... Was YOU Watson!" She said very dramatically. She then proceeded to playfully knock him onto his bed, then leaning over him and bringing her face close to his, she then said very sweetly "It was your bed that we laid on, and it was you who I was resting my head on during the whole movie. And because of me thinking how great it was getting to spend time with someone as great as you, it was hard to pay attention to the movie. I was just thinking about you too much to care for the movie." She blushed quite a bit while saying this.
May 15, 2016 8:29 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

He looks shocked as Katsue fingers him out to be the cluprit. Before he could even respond, he's knocked onto his bed by Katsue. He blushes when Katsue brings her face close to his. "I was the distraction? Me? To be able to distract you? I find that notion ridiculous unless... Wow, how could I have been so blind, you must really love me." he said playfully, wrapping his arms around her.
May 15, 2016 8:43 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

Having his arms wrapped around her, Kat grew a smile on her face, then said "Well I'm glad you finally realized it. I suppose I should give you a reward for helping me solve the mystery. Hmmm..... How about this?" She then gave him a kiss on the lips.
May 15, 2016 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

"Perfect." he said with a smile, after receiving his kiss. He pulls Katsue in closer, and embraces her. "I'm glad I met you." he whispers into her ear. If she could see, he had a content smile on his face. At this moment, he felt as if nothing could drag down his mood. "There anything else you want to do today?"
May 15, 2016 9:17 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

After being embraced and told those words, she could only be happy at that moment. "I'm happy I met you too. The one thing I want right now is just to stay in your arms for a little while longer." She said, blushing a little.
May 15, 2016 9:32 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

He nods, acknowledging what Katsue had said. The two of them sit there for a while, and the quiet leaves Rintarou to his thoughts. "What the hell did I even do to deserve this. She's too good for me... I shouldn't say that out loud." he thinks to himself, his happy mood not diminished at all.
May 16, 2016 7:26 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

After a bit of time passed Kat finally spoke up. "Do you.... Mind if I ummm... Sleep with you tonight? I dont want to leave your side yet..." She said a little embarrassed and blushing.
May 16, 2016 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

What Katsue said also made him blush. "No, I don't mind..." he said, looking at Katsue. He lets go of the embrace briefly, as he gets Katsue next to him on the bed. The two of them cuddle, until they fall asleep together.

(So... time skip to morning?)
May 16, 2016 8:24 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

Once morning comes Kat wakes up and still see's Aki sleeping. She decides to get up and stretch a little. Then she turns back to him and gives him a little tap on his nose hoping to wake him up. "Heyyyyy.... Aki, c'mon wake up. It already almost noon sleepyhead." she said sweetly to him.
May 16, 2016 8:38 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

He merely groaned, shifting in the bed. He didn't seem awake, and infact, upon closer inspection, he was still sleeping. He was enjoying his dreams, being one of the few times he didn't have a nightmare while he slept. His snoring was soft, but noticeable. He looked very peaceful as he continue to sleep.
May 16, 2016 9:08 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

Hmmm.... I guess he's having a nice dream. He's kind of adorable while he's sleeping She thought to herself as she walked away from the bed. "I guess I could take a shower While he's sleeping. Hopefully it doesn't wake him up." she said as she gathered some clothes to take a shower.
May 16, 2016 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

After hearing the shower go on for a few minutes, he finally manages to wake up. He groans as he slowly sits up right, rubbing his eyes. He grabs his phone of the nightstand, checking the time. "11:47... I really should start to set an alarm or something... Must be Kat in the shower."

He gets up from the bed, his hair all messed up and his clothes looking rugged. He walks over to the kitchen area to grab some food, before sitting back down into one of the nearby chairs to eat.
May 16, 2016 9:36 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

After a bit of time in the shower Kat finally gets out and begins towel drying her hair and getting dressed. Once she's dressed she walks over towards the kitchen and notices Aki with a bed head sitting there eating a pretty late breakfast. She sneaks up behind him and wraps her arms around him saying "Hey there sleepyhead. You should really fix your hair ya know? It's not befitting for a mystery solver such as yourself." she said jokingly and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
May 16, 2016 9:52 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

He was still rather out of it when Katsue had sneaked up on him, causing him to be a little shocked when she wrapped her arms around him. He tensed up for a second, before hearing her voice, causing him to calm down. "You know it looks cute. Besides, don't most detectives wear those funny hats? No one would see my hair if I was wearing one of those funny hats." he said, looking up at her.
May 16, 2016 10:08 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

"I'll make sure to get you a hat next time we go by the store then alright?" she giggled. She took her arms off of him and began to walk over to the other side of the table. She noticed a stray piece of hair sticking up, licked her finger, and moved her hand to his hair to straighten it.
May 16, 2016 10:19 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

He chuckled with Katsue, seemingly more awake now. "Thank you." he said, smiling as Katsue fixes his hair. Katsue does her best job fixing his hair, which did not amount to much unfortunately, his hair being too unruly and non compliant. "So? What's the plan for the day, Sherlock?" he asks playfully.
May 16, 2016 10:31 PM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

After attempting to fix his hair and being asked what to do today she responded with "Well I was actually hoping you would figure out something Watson. I tried thinking of something but I couldn't come up with anything..." she said a little sadly.
May 16, 2016 10:45 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

He leans back in his chair, thinking of the different things they could do. "Well, there's always the garden, or the park... I've heard there's an arcade nearby, so we could check that out too... We could sign up for a mission together... Which remind me, me and Yui never got called up for that mission that we signed up for when we first got here..." he finally responded, taking long breaks in between each sentence. "I'm fine with anything you choose really."
May 17, 2016 10:29 AM

Dec 2015
Kuroda Katsue

Hearing all the options and then the story about how Yui never went on a mission with him, Kat decided "Well, why don't we go on a mission then? It could be fun, and it'll help us get our ranks up too. Hopefully they'll call you up this time though..." she said trying to think of why that would have happened.
May 17, 2016 12:43 PM
Jul 2018
Rintarou Akiyama

"Yeah, hopefully. I'm going to go get ready, and we'll go." he said, getting up from his chair. He grabs a fresh new pair of clothes, taking them into the bathroom. He takes a quick shower, and gets dressed, coming out of the bathroom looking more presentable than before. "Ready?"
Jun 5, 2016 9:08 AM

Aug 2015
Yui Fang

She entered the dorm exhausted of such a boring mission, after all she was used to this kind of thing, in her past it was all about toying with the people around her "ah that was boring, that guy was an easy prey, I could have even steal everything he had in one night, but the fire thing was way too funny, that Rin, I kind of like him, but he is not an easy prey... That makes me wish him more, jejeje"
She then proceed to enter her room, once there she got to her bed where she instantly fell asleep
Jun 7, 2016 5:20 PM

Aug 2015
Yui Fang

"you don't belong here... you have no friends... you're just a 'doll, a tool... your live doesn't belong you... you can't trust anybody... But don't worry we'll be here for you forever just do as we command, you'll never be alone again, never..." Yui was sweating, but somehow she had an estrange smile on her face
After this she woke up after a while with an smile on her face but with tears coming out from her eyes "alone... alone... never alone again, that would be great, but I have Aki, Kat, Rin and many others, what was she talking about, I'm so confused now, can I trust them, but what were that dream about... Never mind I'll count the profit from the last mission" she searched through one of her dresses, the one she used during the mission, there were some rings, collars and jewelry hides all around "ah so sparkly, I'll love jewels, let's hide them around, let me see, well I don't think any of him would steal them, but that dream... let's try it" she hides most of the jewelry in a box under her bed, but left a collar with an emerald in it on her desk, then she took one of her China style dress and got changed, then she left the dorm
Jun 8, 2016 7:37 PM

Mar 2016
Rinto Higa
-Is anyone here alive?
Rinto said as he threw himself into a chair.
All hail the mighty lord of blizzard entertainment. Starcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and Overwatch, all games worthy of my worship.

Rinto Higa is the only RP character I have. His appearance is my forum avatar.

Jun 12, 2016 1:20 PM

Aug 2015
Yui Fang

Yui enter the dorm and goes directly to her room paying attention to nothing, she then searched through her closet for her swimsuit, once founded she quickly put it in her bag, then she took some other things almost like she didn't care what she was taking with her, and finally she sprint out of the dorm with her bag on hand, directly to the shopping center
YFangJun 12, 2016 1:25 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.