Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 14, 2016 8:34 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

His face lit up a bit, "That's more or less the reason I came here. My dad recommended I do it, so that I could better learn how to use my power to help others." He smiles, and says, "Hopefully we'll get to work together."

Apr 14, 2016 8:37 PM

Yui Fang

that is a quite a good reason, I just came here to start a new life and learn more about us and our powers" she said happily "I'm sureste your father is proud of ......" she fell to the ground again

Apr 14, 2016 8:47 PM

Kuroda Katsue

"I'm sure we'll get along great Akiyama!" she said in a cheerful voice.

Concerned about Yui's apparent clumsiness as she helps her up, she says "Hey Yui why don't you go sit on the bed over there and talk so you dont keep falling?"

Apr 14, 2016 8:53 PM

Yui Fang

As she gets up she follows kat suggestion "thanks and sorry is just that cause to my ability I almost don't know how to use my legs" she sits on the bed

Apr 14, 2016 8:56 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

He sits quietly on the bed, keeping his backpack close to him. He pays attention to the conversation going on, quite interested in learning more about his friends.

Apr 14, 2016 8:57 PM

Rinto Higa
I got the goods.
said Rinto as he flung open the door and struck a dramatic pose.
I also had some spare change so I got an ass ton of snacks. Feel free to have a few, that is if you can handle wasabi. he said with a mischievous smile.
All hail the mighty lord of blizzard entertainment. Starcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and Overwatch, all games worthy of my worship.

Rinto Higa is the only RP character I have. His appearance is my forum avatar.

Apr 14, 2016 8:58 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

"Oh, how much did it cost?" He pulls out his wallet from his bag. "I'd hate to have you pay for all the food around here."

Apr 14, 2016 9:00 PM

Yui Fang

She notices that Rin is back and says "welcome back Rin, I missed you and I'm hungry"

Apr 14, 2016 9:01 PM

Kuroda Katsue

"Welcome back Rin. That was quite the pose" she said while giggling at Rin's entrance.

Apr 14, 2016 9:03 PM

Rinto Higa
-Don't sweat it, some thieves were kind enough to cover some of the cost.
he said clenching and unclenching his empty hand.
Either way, gonna start cooking, someone mind bringing my case into the kitchen? Also careful when you open it. he said his expression turning slightly serious.
All hail the mighty lord of blizzard entertainment. Starcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and Overwatch, all games worthy of my worship.

Apr 14, 2016 9:06 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

Gets up and grabs the case, making sure to sling his backpack back over his shoulder. He takes it to the kitchen like instructed. "Why do I have to be careful while opening it?" he asks, not opening the case at all.

Apr 14, 2016 9:08 PM

Yui Fang

"I don't think careful type works are for me" shell said laughing a little while remembering every time she fell to the ground

Apr 14, 2016 9:09 PM

Rinto Higa
-Cause my Kamas are in there. The things are pretty flippy so you might end up with one in your body.

Apr 14, 2016 9:10 PM

Kuroda Katsue

"Your Kamas? What're those? she asked, very interested.

Apr 14, 2016 9:10 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

"Don't tell me you killed people for the money..." He kind of pushes the case away from him, while keeping it on the counter.

Apr 14, 2016 9:12 PM

Rinto Higa
-Naw, I had no need to actually defend myself. It was pretty one sided. They tried to persuade me to hand over my cash using knives. The only thing I gave them was my foot up their ass.
he said.

Apr 14, 2016 9:16 PM

Yui Fang

She sudenly got depressed when aki said the thing of the money "that kinda reminds me of my past"

Apr 14, 2016 9:18 PM

Kuroda Katsue

"Sorry if i'm being nosy but... what happened in your past?" she said with a concerned look in her eyes.

Apr 14, 2016 9:20 PM

Rinto Higa
-Can I get those back?
he said holding the hilts of kitchen knives.

Apr 14, 2016 9:22 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

Closes the case, and hands it over to Rinto. "Here you go man."

Apr 14, 2016 9:24 PM

Rinto Higa
Rinto separates the blades from the short sticks that hold them and transfers them to the kitchen knives.
If you don't mind I am kind of curious myself he said to Yui as he focused on the transfer.

Apr 14, 2016 9:28 PM

Yui Fang

She gets nervous and says "well... Since child I was abandoned in the street, some bad people found me and made me learn head things as they abused me sexualy, I scaped them but to survive I had to use the 'abilities' I learned with them to survive..... Thats my past"

Apr 14, 2016 9:34 PM

Rinto Higa
-That's some heavy stuff.
he said to Yui as he chopped carrots.

Apr 14, 2016 9:42 PM

Kuroda Katsue

"I'm sorry to hear that...." she said with sympathetic expression. "But hey! You're here now with people who care for you and will help you with whatever you need. Right guys? she said, looking at the boys expectantly.

Apr 14, 2016 9:43 PM

Yui Fang

"it was though, abandoned without even knowing your father or mother and being used as a doll to give pleasure to other people, but at least I have friends now"

Apr 14, 2016 9:44 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

"Yeah, you already know I'm here for you Yui." He smiled. "I told you that if you ever needed help you could ask me."

Apr 14, 2016 9:45 PM

Rinto Higa
-If you ever need anything just ask.
he said to Yui as he started the stove.

Apr 14, 2016 9:50 PM

Yui Fang

Shes almost crying no that she has people to trust and that will help her "everyone, thanks, thanks, I'm so happy to be alive and to be with all of you" she jumps directly at kat and hugs her

Apr 14, 2016 9:53 PM

Kuroda Katsue

Surprised at Yui jumping at her and hugging her Kat responds by hugging her back and saying "We're here for you Yui, you're not alone anymore"

Apr 14, 2016 9:58 PM

Yui Fang

"and I'm here for everyone she gets up after hugging kat but accidentaly she falls to the ground

Apr 14, 2016 9:59 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

He helps Yui up and says, "Let's seat you on the counter okay?"

Apr 14, 2016 10:02 PM

Yui Fang

A little embarrazed shell says "ok.., i'll be careful"

Apr 14, 2016 10:03 PM

Rinto Higa
-Almost done.
says Rinto as he shifts the food about in the pan.

Apr 14, 2016 10:10 PM

Kuroda Katsue

"What are you making anyways Rin?"

Apr 14, 2016 10:11 PM

Rinto Higa
-Finished
he said as he divided up the unique dish onto 4 plates.
-It's chanpuru, a bit like a stir fry. In Okinawan it means 'something mixed.' Enjoy. As he said this he placed 4 pairs of chopsticks onto the plates and smiled.
Modified by Fewshin, Apr 14, 2016 10:17 PM

Apr 14, 2016 10:17 PM

Kuroda Katsue

She listens to him as she takes a bite of the chanpuru.
"Wow this is really good Rin! When did you learn to make this?" she asked, intrigued.

Apr 14, 2016 10:23 PM

Rinto Higa
-Learned it from my grandmother, although the version she taught me included spam as one of the ingredients. To say the least I made my own modifications this time around.
he said with a laugh.

Rintarou Akiyama

He takes a bite, and his face lights up a bit. "It really is good. Probably the best meal I've had in a while, Thanks."

Yui Fang

"This is deliciuos, the best thing I have ever eaten she amazingly finishes her meal almost faster than a blink

Apr 14, 2016 10:31 PM

Kuroda Katsue

As Kat finishes her meal she says "Well that was delicious Rin, I haven't had a meal like that in a while. I'm going to go ahead and finish unpacking my luggage so i'll be in the other room if you need me."

Apr 14, 2016 10:32 PM

Yui Fang

"thanks for the food, well guys I'm going to bed now" as shell says that she enters Kats and her room and goes durectly to bed

(Im going of now see you tomorrow)

Apr 14, 2016 10:33 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

He finishes his food, putting the plate in the sink. "I'm going to put my bag away and try and go to sleep too. It was really nice to meet you two again."

(I'm also going to head off for now, see you tomorrow)

Apr 14, 2016 10:43 PM

Rinto Higa
Rinto stands in the kitchen putting the Kama blades back into their proper hilts and places them back into the briefcase.
-I don't have anything to unpack. I honestly at least should've brought a change of clothes, seems like I will need to find my uniform tomorrow or else I might regret it. he mumbles to himself.
-Guess I'll go out and clear my head some. Today was quite the trip. he mumbles to himself as he steps out of the dorm.

Apr 15, 2016 2:09 PM

Yui Fang

as she's asleep it seems that she is moving too much and saying some things "no....please stop....please....sorry....I'm sorry....I will do everything....everything that you wish....more....more, I'll give you all I have....be gentle please....no, please....STOP!!!!" she shouted and fell from the bed "sorry sir please don't hit it won't happen again!!, ah it was just a dream, that hurts I'll have to work with the falling part"

Apr 15, 2016 2:21 PM

Yui Fang

She gets up and examines if Kat was woken up by her screams "Kat, are you awake, it seems that you're still asleep, sleep well Kat thanks for being with me" she gave her a little kiss and then gets to the living room.

Apr 15, 2016 2:37 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

He wakes up very abruptly, as if he just had a nightmare. He takes some heavy breaths, trying to calm down. He gets out of his bed, and begins to frantically put his pants on and gets dressed.

Apr 15, 2016 2:44 PM

Yui Fang

"I wonder if Aki is already awake, also Rin is in that room, I'll think I may have to give them the mornings" she enters Aki and Rin room and shouts to them "WAKE UP AKI, RIN, IT'S ALREADY LATE" she jumps directly to Aki's bed

Apr 15, 2016 2:49 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

"I'm already up!" He said, his pants half way on. He pulls them up all the way, he still seems a little shaken. "What's going on?"

Apr 15, 2016 2:58 PM

Yui Fang

Because she have just wake up, and from an interesting dream her clothes were all out of place revealing too much "I'm have came here to personally wake up, and this how you receive, you should feel honored"

Apr 15, 2016 3:02 PM

Rintarou Akiyama

"Sorry... I had another bad dream last night. It's not that I don't appreciate it, I'm just still a bit shaken is all. Did you want to do something today or something?" He fixes the rest of the clothes so they all look nice. "Yui, you might want to adjust your clothes."

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »