Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 12, 2016 7:54 PM
Sep 2013
Hi

I have read the first 16 chapters and i need to admit the part i liked the most was the arc about eris's training in the land of the holy sword. I was wondering if you guys knew of any light novel or web novel that had the same vibe as this arc. A novel about training, facing rivals in a more mature and serious tone with a nice character like Eris

Thanks
Apr 12, 2016 8:47 PM
Nov 2015
The only nice Eris is the one where she isn't trying to stomp your balls off.

On a more serious note, no i don't any. The ones I know of that matches what you want have male protagonist in them.
Apr 12, 2016 8:53 PM
Sep 2013
Oh a male character doesnt bother me at all, i just want something that have the same vibe and ton as those chapters
Aug 23, 2016 11:37 PM
Jun 2015
I really liked the side stories with Eris. It honestly annoys me the way Rudeus have been living while she trained herself for his sake all those time, but I guess it can't be helped with the misunderstanding.

Though I think it would not have changed much even if Eris left a clear message of her goal. Most definitely Rudeus would still have entered the university and marry Sylphy.

The only reason I kept on reading was due to Eris's training(Rudeus started to become an unbearable character during this period and after). My heart would hurt whenever I thought about Eris. To be betrayed by the one that she had dedicated the whole of her heart and time to....Rudeus does not deserve her.

I am unable to recommend a LN similar to this because I haven't read many.
Feb 21, 2021 1:11 PM
Feb 2021
Looking for the same training program for my self. I want to take the classes of emotion intelligence. Can you help me?
sslke3sMar 4, 2021 11:37 AM

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.