Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 11, 2016 11:36 AM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Walter "Der Wolf" von Wolfblut
Kazuya Yamasaki
Asuka Kotori
Iris
Modified by LightSpark090, Apr 16, 2016 9:49 AM

Apr 11, 2016 2:59 PM

Kazuya

Kazuya opened the lock to his new dorm room, it looked like no one arrived yet so he started to unpack his things such as a dog bowl for Varg and his guns from his backpack.

Varg jumped onto the closest bed and curled up, marking his territory, "well i guess this is my bed now" He laughs as he pets Varg and then resumes unpacking his things.

Song i'm feeling right now: <3

Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"

Apr 11, 2016 3:33 PM

Kazuya

He had finally finished up unpacking all his things and had now made his little kingdom of junk in the corner of the room, He decided to put on some casual wear and take a stroll around the town, He was about to leave the room when Varg jumped down off the bed and whimpered. "Im sorry boy you cant come into the town with me" he said sadly to him whilst patting his head, Kazuya left and locked the room

Varg went back to feeling sorry for himself and curled up once again on the bed
Modified by Umbra_curator, Apr 11, 2016 5:15 PM

Apr 14, 2016 4:47 AM
*Iris arrived at the dorm with Jack* i guess mine is this one ..*she said ot while looking for room's key from her bag*

Apr 14, 2016 5:19 AM

Jack nodded waiting patiently

Apr 14, 2016 5:27 AM
"oh here *She said as she took out the keys and opens the door and walks in with her stuff*

Apr 14, 2016 5:34 AM

Jack followed her in

Apr 14, 2016 5:53 AM
*She set her stuff at the side of the bed* umm ..these bed seems like for two students ..i think i'm gonna have to share it with somebody"

Apr 14, 2016 6:04 AM

Jack smiled

"Theres two rooms i think..." he said looking around

Apr 14, 2016 6:08 AM
*Iris smiled as she got bit embarrassed* ah ...right ithought it's one bed for two students

Apr 14, 2016 6:13 AM

Jack smiled

"But it can be that way" he said with a smile

Apr 14, 2016 6:21 AM
*Iris slowly held his hand * why did you choose to come to this school?

Apr 14, 2016 6:25 AM

Jack smiled

"To get stronger so i can fight" he said

Apr 14, 2016 6:29 AM
*Iris smiled as kept holding his but bit tightly* i see...just don't get hurt" *She said with a worried face*

Apr 14, 2016 6:45 AM

Jack kissed her cheek

"Dont worry please..." he said

Apr 14, 2016 6:47 AM
*Iris blushed a bit and smiled * i'll try not to..what you wanna do?"

Apr 14, 2016 6:57 AM

Jack smiled

"You can decide" he said

Apr 14, 2016 1:29 PM
*Iris thought for a while* umm..can we go see the town somehow?"

Apr 14, 2016 1:30 PM

Jack smiled

"Im pretty sure we can" he saud grabbing her hand placing his suit case down until he was interested in finding his dorm

Apr 14, 2016 1:42 PM
*Iris smiled and grabbed his hand as well* i want eat ice-cream *she said looking at him*

Apr 19, 2016 10:16 AM

Walter “Der Wolf” von Wolfsblut
"Well, this key looks kind of odd, but whatever this looks like my room. “, Walter mumbled to himself.
As soon as he opened the door he noticed a wolf, no it´s more of a dog, lying on one of the beds. "I hope you´re one of the friendly type’s." he said.
The dog whatsoever ignored Walter. *That´s odd, is he ok?*, he thought.
He only now recognizes that he was still wearing his Hunter mask. "Oh, that´s right I was hunting before I came here." he mumbled and removed the mask. *Good thing that I sneaked into the dorm, it would have been very awkward if someone saw me with this mask on*,he thought. The second he had removed it the dog seemed to notice him and ran up to him.
Now that the Mask was gone Walter shivered a little, after all the dog looked quite intimidating. The dog seemed to notice that and sat down, 3 meters away from Walter. "G-g-good Boy", he said,*I hope you are a boy after all.* he thought will saying this. Walter took the opportunity and placed his 2 military-looking boxes on the free bed, he placed his backpack on the side of the bed. The dog watched him very closely and seemed to be interested what was in the 2 boxes.
Walter disarmed himself and put his pistol in the locker and his knife on the bed.
The dog was still watching. Walter grabbed something out of his backpack and the dog seemed to like what he took out. "I-i, hope that your owner, I think Kazuya was his name, doesn´t mind if I give you something.", Walter said to the dog, while it seems that the eyes of the dog got bigger and bigger. "D-d-do you have a dog bowl or something like that?" he asked the dog and the dog seemed to understand what he said. Half a minute later the dog was back with his bowl at the same time Walter was finished with cutting the meat (from his little hunting trip). He took the bowl and saw a name written, no more like carved, on it. “Varg is your name?” he asked politely. Varg barked like he would agree with that, but also looked kind of confused; properly the Austrian accent messed up the name a little bit.
Walter gave some meat into the bowl and placed it on the ground. Varg started eating. Walter opened one of his boxes and took out a mask and put it on, after that he sat down and started to clean, repair and adjust his weapons like a machine. By the time Varg was finished, Walter was also done with his weapon service.
Varg looked at Walter with big eyes. Walter head no clue what he was looking at. Varg started to growl and Walter realized that Varg doesn´t like this mask. *Makes sense that he isn´t very friendly towards this mask, it is a Wolfs skull after all* he supposed. He placed his weapons in the locker and removed the mask, Varg stopped growling.
Varg barked friendly. He seemed to be tired and walked back to his bed, curled up and went to sleep. Walter took the bowl and followed Varg to his bed and looked at the place around his bed. “Well someone doesn´t take his cleaning duty´s very seriously.” , Walter said that with a rather sarcastic ton. Then he saw the rifle in the corner of the room and started to get anxious, he took out one of his masks and put it on, he started to relax again. After he had fully calmed down he took a second look. *Look at this a Winchester Model 70, this man got style. Long time since I have seen one of these and also what a good looking one. *, he thought while admiring the rifle. After that he said good bye to Varg, he barked softly probably to say goodbye as well, and went back to his bed.
Walter started to unpacked the rest of his stuff and sealed the 2 boxes again.
He was tired and was looking forward to sleep so he placed the boxes next to him and took of his mask. Lying in his bed he thought *That was a nice day, what will I do tomorrow, who knows. I hope I meet me roommates soon and I hope they can cope with my little problems.* He yawned and started to feel even more tiered.
Walter looked once more around his new home and started slowly to fade away into his sleep.
Modified by The_White_Wolf, Apr 19, 2016 10:48 AM

Apr 20, 2016 10:30 AM

Walter “Der Wolf” von Wolfsblut
Walter yawned. “I haven´t slept this well in months." he said still sleepy and with one eye closed.
*Looks like my roommate’s weren´t here yet. Varg seems to sleep as well. Whatever I should head out now, who knows if I make it back for the night.*
After finishing with his duties, he took 4 masks out of the boxes, picked up his rifle bag and went straight to the door.
He turned around looked into the room once more, than he opened the door, left the room and locked the door.

Apr 21, 2016 11:32 AM

Kazuya

Brought Aby back to the dorm, he fumbled for his keys in his back pocket trying to unlock the door. "One second Aby" he said panicking a little bit. "Ah here we go" he let out a sigh of relief when i finally found his keys and opened the door. As he walked into the room he was met by something crashing into him pinning him up against the wall.

Varg(Wolf pet, thing <3)
Varg leaped off the bed and ran straight into his owner Kazuya playfully and started licking his face, even though he tried to be playful his massive size still hurt Kazuya to some extent.

Apr 21, 2016 12:00 PM

Abygail
"A-A-Aby?" she was a bit surprised that he had already shorten her name as a friendly gesture. She normally wasn't one to make friends so easily. She follows him to his dorm only to see him having trouble opening the door. She couldn't help but giggle a bit until he finally managed to get it opened.
To her surprise, a big wolf came running towards Kazuya almost making knocking him to the ground. The wolf licked his owner like any pet would after having a long time without seeing his master. She couldn't help but be a bit scared. I mean it was a real Wolf and a big one at that. She wondered if others had these types of pets. She was only used to seeing the usual cats and dogs as pets. "I.. ummm....." She backed out a bit afraid. "y-y-y-you have a wolf as a pet?" those where the only words that could come out of her.

Apr 21, 2016 12:15 PM

Kazuya

"Its a cute name" He looked up and smiled at her whilst petting Varg profusely. He went through all the common phrases like "Look who is a good boy" whilst petting him. After a while of petting him he seems to had calmed down and Kazuya stood up whilst Varg sat down beside him panting, "Yeah, um.... sorry about that, i should of really told you" He tries to show her that he means no harm. He pulled Varg by his collar towards Aby and grabbed her hand lightly. He began to stroke Varg with Aby's hand. "See his not that bad, just like a big cute ball of fur" He smiled and laughed a bit.

Apr 21, 2016 12:42 PM

Abygail
She giggles bit when he says that the wolf was just a big cute ball of fur. She smiled and felt a little more at ease when she saw that the wolf meant no harm. She was forced by Kazuya to pet the wolf but after a while she was doing it on her own. She liked the softness of the fur. "the wolfs features resembles yours a lot." She says thinking out loud while looking at Kazuya. "so, is this why you wanted to come to your room? well, either way, I still want something to eat" She says while playfully sticking her tongue out at him

Apr 21, 2016 1:04 PM

Kazuya

Kazuya let go of her hand, it was strange that she didn't seem affected by it, he took a mental note of this before calling Varg away from Aby and onto the bed. "Yeah this was the reason, im sorry about that" He said sadly""But, il try to make you something" He walked over to the cupboards and started fishing around for some food. "There is some chicken, some tomatoes, uhhh, i can maybe make some chicken curry, how does that sound?" He asked whilst getting all the ingredients out. He was not a good cook but he wanted to try his best for this girl since he made her come up here.

Apr 21, 2016 1:23 PM

J
Ryuemi said:
*Iris smiled and grabbed his hand as well* i want eat ice-cream *she said looking at him*
Jack nodded and smiled as he began walking

Apr 21, 2016 1:49 PM

Abigail
She blushed a bit after he let go of her hand. She leaned foward and kissed Kazuya's cheek. "thanks for getting me used to your pet, now I find him cute and fluffy instead of scary." she then smiles and walks with him to the small kitchen like space. She watches him get some ingredients out and cutting them. "no need to apologize, I mean, you are making me food after all" She smiled when he said he was going to make chicken curry. "that sounds really nice, I love chicken cury. plus I am looking foward to watching you cook" There was something about a guy cooking that made her really happy.

Apr 21, 2016 2:13 PM

Kazuya

Thinking back to that kiss she gave him made him shiver... It was a nice shiver, his body felt hot and his cheeck became extremely red. "I am going to try and make food" he said whilst chopping up his vegetables. "Would you like to help me?" He asjed thinking it could be fun cooking together, he smiled her way and then went back to chopping his onions, his facial expression was a blur he had never really felt this way before, something about this girl amused him yet frightened him a bit.

Apr 21, 2016 5:25 PM

Abygail
She enjoyed seeing his reaction when she gave him the kiss on the cheeks. She did have a flirty side to her, so she did enjoy teasing people a bit. She gets behind Kazuya and whispers in his ear, "sure I would love to help you." She walks over to the fridge in search of a chicken they could use for the curry. She takes the chicken from the fridge then goes over to the sink in order to clean it. She cleans and seasons the chicken with some salt and pepper and a few other stuff. "Are you done cutting up the vegetables?"

Apr 22, 2016 12:17 AM

Kazuya

Kazuya got the same shiver again this time it was more warm and friendly like he knew the feeling, it didn't scare him as much although he still blushed and remained silent. As soon as Aby went over to the fridge looking for ingredients he couldn't help but stare at her rear whilst she was bending over, it was like his eyes were drawn to it, snapping out of his daze when she came back and asked him if he was done he replied with. "Yeah im mostly done" as he chopped up the final onion and then got rid of the skins and waste they didn't need.
Modified by Umbra_curator, Apr 22, 2016 5:19 AM

Apr 22, 2016 9:10 AM

Abigail
Abigail walked over to the cabinets in search of something to put everything on. She reaches over her head towards a cabinet on the wall and takes out a big pan. "this should do the trick" She says before she puts the seasoned and chopped up chicken in the pan. "Are we going to make this in the oven or the regular way, she says before she hands him the pan so he could decide how he wanted to make it. "I will admit that I would prefer to make sweets, but I do enjoy cooking some times two. what about you, do you like cooking or baking" She says looking into his eyes.

Apr 22, 2016 10:36 AM

Kazuya

Being asked how he wanted to cook it he responded with "Lets make it the regular way, its more fun that way" He smiled at her, it looked like she was having fun cooking with him and he liked seeing her happy. He put some oil in the pan and started cooking the meat slowly adding all the ingredients and stirring them in together creating an orangey paste. "I like cooking but i must warn you im not as good as i make myself out to be although i have been practising" He stuck his tongue out at her playfully and then went back to making the curry.

Apr 22, 2016 11:47 AM

Abygail

"don't worry, I am not to picky with my food." She says as she looks at him doing the cooking. She then grinned as she looked at him. "as long as it doesn't kill me then I will be ok" She walks over to the closest chair and sits down while facing him. She crossed one of her leg s over the other and simply said. "you look kind of cute while cooking" She smirked as she knew she was going to get some type of reaction from him. "have you done anything interesting in this school yet?" she says as she has been a bit on the bored side as of late.
Modified by SakuraSweetHeart, Apr 22, 2016 1:06 PM

Apr 22, 2016 2:28 PM

Kazuya

Kazuya blushed slightly hearing her say that he was cute but he didnt respond to hit he just readjusted himself and carried on working on the food, "Im sure this food wont kill you" He said sarcastically, secretly hoping it wouldn't kill her or him. "Its only my first day but someone broke my wrist and then i got ditched my a couple of people, so pretty standard" He said joking to himself but deep down he was hurt that those people left him there alone.

Varg
Varg came out of nowhere up to Aby and started licking her hand that was covered in some chicken juice, Kazuya didnt notice as he was too focused on the chicken curry trying to not mess it up, otherwise he wouldnt of told him off and sent him away.

Apr 22, 2016 2:44 PM

Abygail

"What?! someone broke your wrist on your first day!" She was a bit shocked to hear that such a thing had happened to him and on his first day. and what's more, he said it in a tone as if it did not even bother him. either this guy was really good at acting or he wasn't one to get angry easily. "you have really bad luck, well I will try my best to turn your luck around" She says this trying to cheer him up. After hearing him say that, it made her want to stick around him even more. he seemed like an interesting person to be around. Her thoughts where soon inturupted by Kazuya's wolf who started to lick her hand out of no where. She got a but startled. "ehhh!!" She could only hope that he didn't bite, otherwise she was screwed.

Apr 22, 2016 3:00 PM

Kazuya

He laughed at her comments "Yeah i guess i do" He said kind of depressingly, thinking back to what happened to his family, thinking that it was his fault or his bad luck that caused it hurt him a lot. He was interrupted by a high pitch scream as he looked over Varg was harassing his guest he did what any good owner would and disciplined him, He smacked him on the nose slightly brushing Aby's hand aswell, "Bad wolf!" He pointed to his bed and said "Sit!". Varg quickly followed his command and went and curled up into a ball on his bed feeling sorry for himself.

At this point Kazuya got down on one knee and started inspecting Aby's hand thoroughly, flipping it from side to side checking for marks that Varg may have left, he was worried since Varg had never really interacted with someone else other than himself and he had been bit a couple of times by him. "I'm so sorry about that but it doesn't look like you were hurt" He says as he stands up and hugs Aby. "I was so worried" He was scared that Aby may of been hurt and that Varg was not able to interact within society but it seems like he was just being friendly, it gave Kazuya a sense of pride that he raised Varg not to do that any more.

(So much writing >.<)

Apr 22, 2016 9:17 PM

Abygail

After seeing Varg being scolded by Kazuya when it seemed as if Varg meant her no harm. She kind of felt a little down. She looked at her hand as it was now filled with chicken juice and wolf saliva...yep, she defiantly had to admit to herself that Kazuya was an interesting person to be around. She kind of wondered what else would happen if she stayed close to him. She walks over to he sink and washes her hands. she then walks over to varg and pets his head. She rubbed his beautiful white fur."hey Kazuya, Would you like to do something fun after we eat? and don't worry about Varg licking my hand, I just got a little startled" she says to him as she sits in the corner of the bed where Varg was curled up.

Apr 23, 2016 1:46 AM

Kazuya

Kazuya became astonished at Aby's actions she is the girst person Varg has allowed to approach him apart from himself she was special in some way he could tell. "We can do" he smiled to himself sfter saying that. "Where do you want to go exactly? We could even make this a date" he said jokingly whilst he started to dish up the curry followed by some food for Varg in a little blue plastic bowl.

Apr 23, 2016 12:31 PM

Abygail

Abygail stayed petting Varg, she wanted him to get used to her and not think of her as a bad person. She then glances over at kazuya to see how his cooking was going, from the looks of it, it was going pretty good. Kazuya was already platting the food. "how about we go some where fun, like a pool or the arcade?" She says with a smile until she hears him say the second part. "ehhhhh??!! a date???? She couldn't help but blush at the thought and ended up looking away from him so that he would not notice her red face.

Apr 23, 2016 12:45 PM

Kazuya

He was so surprised at her cute reply he looked over blushing. "Oh, no... sorry i didn't mean it like that" Kazuya said in a sad tone was only joking with her he knew that she didn't want to go on a date with him, he couldn't even get a good friend let alone a girlfriend. He had given up on trying at this point her knew it would just be painful for all involved just like it always is with anyone close to him. Not wanting to see her unhappy he decided he should go to the arcade with her and disappear halfway through randomly, he thought this was the best way to not hurt her. "Ok, the arcade it is" He said forcing a smile as he walked over with the meals for Varg and Aby and sat down on the bed with them, he could make out her blushed face just but he didnt want to bring attention to it, although he did get a weird tingly feeling up his spine when he saw her like that.

Apr 23, 2016 12:56 PM

Abygail

Abygail looked over at kazuya, letting him see her flustered face. At the same time, she saw that he was a bit sad and even looked kind of lonely. "It is not like I wouldn't mind going on a date with you." She poked his cheek teasingly and smiled. "looks like its time for me to taste this amazing masterpiece that you have put together for me" She takes the plate of food and sticks out her tongue at him playfully. She thought about how her first option would have been to go to the pool since it was so hot, but she figured the arcade was just fine.

Apr 23, 2016 1:10 PM

Kazuya

Kazuya stared directly into her eyes as she said her first comment, it made him blush slightly, he thought to himself This cute girl would never like me enough but.... she does seem somewhat special, she could approach Varg just fine, maybe she could be the one.... no, no, no you cant let yourself do this, you will only hurt her He had conflicted feelings about this girl and decided to just play it off by saying "Ok, lets just have fun at the arcade" He didn't want to get too attached but he didn't want to hurt her either by just rejecting her. He took a bite of his chicken and instantly spat it out, it was uncooked and seeing as Aby was about to eat some he jumped on her and grabbed her mouth closed, this was just instinct to him. As he did so he shouted "Dont eat that!". Kazuya was now sitting on top of Aby with his hand covering her mouth, if anyone saw this he would surely be kicked out for assault or even worse.

Apr 23, 2016 1:20 PM

Abygail

Abygail looked back into kazuya's eyes when he looked at hers, this made their eyes meet. She blushed a bit more as this happened but she just smiled after he said they where just going to have fun. "I am looking forward to having a good time, lets see how many games I can win against you... I mean how many games we can play" She says with a smirk on her face and teasingly, right before he jumped on her and covered her mouth. "w-what are you doing?" She tried to say but he had her pinned and unable to talk.

Apr 23, 2016 1:39 PM

Kazuya

Abygail looked so cute in this comprising position he almost didn't want to get off her, this thought rushing through his head made him blush. After a few seconds to process what had happened he jumped backwards on the bed and started apologizing on his knees. "Ahh, im so sorry, it was instinct, the chicken was raw, please forgive me" He said whilst pleading for forgiveness trying to explain everything to her so she didn't scream or tell anyone and get him kicked out of this school. In the meantime Varg had snuck round the bed and ate all of Kazuyas spilt raw chicken off the floor which then he then polite fully licked clean for him.

Apr 23, 2016 1:55 PM

Abygail

One moment Kazuya was pinning her with his hands on her mouth and the next moment, Kazuya was on his knee's begging her for forgiveness. She couldn't help but chuckle. "yare yare, You really are an interesting one. You don't have to worry nor apologize, I am fine. I preferred that, over eating raw meat" She giggles a bit as she found kazuya to be an interesting person. She smiles then looked at the floor. "it is to bad that Varg ate your share of the food" She says while teasing him. She gets up and off the bed and makes her way to the small kitchen with her plate. She puts the chicken curry in the pan again and sticks it in the oven. She then went and got some rice. She got another pan and started to make some rice as a side so that the food would be able to be enough for the both of them.

Apr 23, 2016 2:05 PM

Kazuya

He looked up and saw Abygail laughing at him, he couldn't believe it, this was definitely the reaction he thought that action would of got, he thought for sure she would of at least hated him after that. "Oh that doesn't matter, it was raw chicken anyway" he said picking up the plate and walking over to Aby in the kitchen area, she was creating new food for them. Seeing this Kazuya got really upset that he didn't keep his promise to the girl. "Im sorry..." is all he said as he sat down next to her on a wooden stall staring at her and quickly glancing at her ass from time to time, the sight slightly cheered him up but he was still depressed that he was useless to everyone.

Apr 23, 2016 9:07 PM

Abygail

She hears him apologizing to her but she did not understand why he was apologizing for. "eh? Why are you apologizing for" She kept on making the rice, adding a good amount of salt so it was not to salty but so it wasn't under salted. She peeked at the oven and it seemed as if the chicken was cooking just right, but it was still going to take a bit longer to cook. She wslks over to where kazuya was sitting and ruffles his hair a bit. "don't look so upset, I promise the fool will come out just fine so cheer up." She really did want to see him with a happy expression on his face.

Apr 24, 2016 4:28 AM

Kazuya

Kazuya looks up to face Aby tears in his eyes, he didn't know what was going on in his mind he just didn't want Aby to leave him like the others she felt special for some reason, the only one has ever noticed him since he was a child. Kazuya stood up and hugged Aby tightly whilst crying on top of her shoulder "Please don't leave me Aby" This sentence was followed by a few seconds of silence and awkwardness.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »