Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2010 3:25 PM
Nov 2008
Ok , so this manga had SO MUCH POTENTIAL. I practically adored everything about it......until the last two volumes .I felt that the last 2 volumes were so rushed that everything made me confused.
New characters with foggy backgrounds were introduced , the time planes were separated into 3 ...each following the characters in different moments .

I couldn't grasp the reason why the two good friends became arch nemesis at the end , how come our mage actually turned out to be smth that no one expected and other fast-forward-stuff.
I kinda felt sorry.The potential was amazing.I was definitely giving it a 10 but....I believe at least 2 more volumes would have been necesary.

Though i thought i had grasped the characters.....in the last volumes it's like they turned upside down.
So...what did you guys think about the...'conclusion'..?...at the end they showed nail guiding other human comrades towards their 'adventure'....what was that supposed to mean?..that for power the same thing will happen to them as the previous...and they will end up fighting each other...? -____-
Jan 14, 2010 9:45 AM

Oct 2008
I agree this manhwa could have been better, really rush and the end seem like they skip some part too. Ending was meh, seem like they only want to promote their game.
Feb 21, 2010 3:30 AM

Aug 2009
Even so i still enjoyed it, they should've made 2-3 more volumes and it would be perfect, such a shame :/ Still gave it a 9
Mar 7, 2010 5:21 PM

Jul 2008
i was rushed alright he two last volumes messed it up for me
May 5, 2010 3:51 AM

Jun 2009
I agree! It felt so rushed... The story is good.. and the art is fantastic! I love the drawing... It has potential.. I didn't expect it to end like that... They should add more chapters (5 chapters only unlike that of the other volumes)...

The two of them fighting.. I don't like it at all.. However, IMO, I think the author wants a different ending from the one we expected.. They're friends but both of them sticks to their own principles..

Ultimately, there is unrest between the orcs and humans far too long and peace seems to be an temporary solution only.. Sooner or later, war would break out even more.. And Ug did say he wants to be an Archlord to protect everyone he cares about.. A pure honest resolution.. In the end, they have reasons to protect their own race..

Still, I would like that they had made 3 or 4 chapters to resolve the problem.. sigh! Nice drawings though! The better ones so far.. hehe..
Sep 2, 2010 9:29 AM

Sep 2008
I wouldn't consider this fully rushed. They still had the background set and were making excellent progress. Its not like other series where the last 10-20% of the series is where all the plot is made. They slowly built up during the rest but tried to finish it in a set period of time. Since they were going slow to begin with they ran out of time and instead of going at a slow pace, they decided to just push it all towards the end.

I think the ending was horrible, but I still understood it. The half-orc was in love and wanted to do anything to revive her. He thought that being archlord would accomplish that. I'm guessing the male was able to let it go and not kill others to accomplish that goal. Although to me it seemed like the end they went back to how they use to be which was friends just fighting.. instead of them commanding an army and killing everyone..
Jan 8, 2011 7:43 PM
Aug 2009
The ending absolutely SUCKED!!!! It was great until the last two volumes! For one I can't believe that they ended up fighting each other, it totally sucked! ARGH!!!! And it had so much potential!!!!
Dec 2, 2013 12:41 PM

Apr 2012
feel rushed.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Dec 3, 2013 9:07 PM

Dec 2012
Ending was a mess, but I didn't have high expectations.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Archlord Chapter 46 Discussion

MastaJ - Dec 3, 2013

1 by Trap_Traps_Traps »»
Jan 7, 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.