Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2016 11:08 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
My biggest question is:
Why did they censor the cat and then overlay it with cat hair (top right)

Otherwise, the Rinkle Stone going AWOL was totally predictable the moment the girls DIDN'T go and pick it up but did the stand and stare thing.

The battle was the best one so far this series, lots of action!
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Apr 10, 2016 4:29 AM

Feb 2008
Haha yeah kind of predict when they didn't took stone immediately and when Mirai sudden found it and say it's not Riko but it was stone.
Yeah I also like this precure season.

Well that's was normal that Riko sudden going to enter Mirai middle school when whoever that is that came with umbrella. Forgot her name.
Whatever they going to get it on next episode since they got a new transformation in previews.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Apr 12, 2016 10:54 PM

Nov 2012
lol yeah it would have been to nice if they'd found the linkle stone just like that without any trouble.
this was a nice episode, and the fight was cool.
Apr 13, 2016 6:10 AM

May 2013
seems forced and ridiculous when topaz easily appear on front of them when the other stone theiy already find have to do something and from artifact (like fire-something and clam-something on mermaid village).
megmicaApr 13, 2016 6:13 AM
Apr 14, 2016 7:23 AM
Sep 2011
Well it was fun while it lasted. I wouldn't have minded if the whole show took place at the magic school. It was such a neat concept.

Those snail sleeping bags are just plain silly. XD

No, Mirai's Mom, you can't just pick up random young girls off the street and take them to your house. > >

Also, calling it now. Mirai's grandmother is from the magic world.

As soon as I saw the friggin' crow I knew what was going to happen. Pretty typical plot but it had some good character moments so I don't mind.

It occurred to me that Riko doesn't have a last name, so she's probably going to take one as a mundane world alias. I'm pretty sure past Cures like Ellen and Setsuna had done the same, though I can't recall it ever being addressed.

The villains this season don't seem to have much personality. They kinda just show up to do their villain thing and their personalities are basically "I do evil things!" It would be nice to explore them more as characters and not just have them exist purely to satisfy the show's monster of the week quota.

Previous seasons like Heartcatch and Smile gave the villains more personality, with ideologies of personal strength or beauty and such. But these, aside from their names we know nothing about them.

The time of judgement arrives soon. This is the point where the Precure seasons tend to go all Doki after throwing all of their cards on the table. Hopefully it won't get as bad as the Regina arc from that season.
Apr 15, 2016 10:45 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
So pretty much every episode will introduce a problem and then solve it in a couple of minutes. Pretty decent episode though.

3/5
Apr 21, 2016 6:38 AM

Aug 2007
Well, this peisode was full of coincidences. First, was obious that the cat will steal the link stone. Not before Mirai plays dumb and go away for that.

Then, Riko meeting Mirai's mother.
May 22, 2021 6:00 AM

Feb 2020
Those sleeping bags were hilarious. xD

I like that cat. Meow! =^_^=

Another fun and entertaining episode as always.
Jun 18, 2022 6:36 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah, some technology is really like magic.. ;P Magic and technology world both have something they can teach each other.. ;P
Fun encounter between Mirai's mom and Liko..
Sweet they have place they can meet up in.. Place of shared memories.. ;P
Feb 12, 2023 5:17 AM

Feb 2020
Those sleeping bags were hilarious.

Mirai and Riko found the Linkle Stone Topaz, but a crow snatched it. Well, they like shiny things after all. Riko started chasing it, but after a while, she got lost and didn't have any idea where she was.

Fortunately, she got help from a kind woman, who brought Riko into her home.

Meanwhile, Mirai found the Linkle Stone Topaz while searching for Riko, but this time, a cat snatched it. Talking about a bad luck. By the way, it seem to be the same cat we saw in the first episode. =^_^=

Poor cat was turned into a Yokubaru by Sparda. A monster cat riding a motorcycle was an amusing sight. This was the most impressive looking fight so far. I really liked all the action scenes.

After the fight, everyone noticed that the Linkle Stone Topaz got lost, but Mirai said they'll find it again if they look together.

After the girls went to Mirai's home, Riko realized that the woman from earlier was actually Mirai's mother. What a funny coincidence.
Mar 19, 10:57 PM

Dec 2022
poor kitty cat at least he got to ride the motorcycle

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 50 Discussion

Blackbird - Jan 29, 2017

22 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 49 Discussion

megmica - Jan 21, 2017

23 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 48 Discussion

mozgow - Jan 16, 2017

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 47 Discussion

Wazefock - Jan 9, 2017

8 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 46 Discussion

silverwalls - Dec 26, 2016

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.