Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2010 2:04 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Part 2

So there was a spy in thier mist...Nancy, aka Mata Hari. To use an cliche', I didn't see that coming.
Dodecahedron-O24Jan 10, 2010 1:14 PM
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Nov 29, 2011 5:31 PM

Feb 2010
sbyrstall said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Part 2

So there was a spy in thier mist...Nancy, aka Mata Hari. To use an cliche', I didn't see that coming.

Neither did i lol.
Sheepshaman.png
May 27, 2014 7:18 AM

May 2012
Another most impressive episode! Really loving the development and well the ending sure was unexpected, well let's see what's next!
Oct 24, 2014 3:43 PM
Sep 2011
sbyrstall said:
Part 2

There was a slight hint in Episode 1: look at the list of historical figures listed on the projector screen.
Jul 4, 2015 9:04 AM

Feb 2013
Whoa, this episode was actually quite better. Nancy, we trusted you.
Sep 12, 2019 9:04 PM

Sep 2018
I liked this until the end, that made absolutely no sense, would have worked better if there was some buildup.
Jan 19, 2021 7:21 PM

Feb 2016
... and surprise! (I liked that) ^ ^
Feb 10, 2021 2:42 PM

Feb 2014
That guy was like a walking JoJo reference, "Za Pepar".
Apr 10, 2021 8:18 PM

Jun 2014
It's unfortunate that Nancy was a spy. Now, they have to stop her, and the rest of the IJIN.

Jun 19, 2022 7:35 AM

Jan 2020
Miss Deep is over here like, "There are many things unknown." Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about this anime. @_@

This is only rated PG-13, so I guess there goes any chance of seeing a naked lady. This OP seems purposely misleading.

I'm not sure why this organization puts so much stock into Yomiko. Joker seems to treat her like one of their most accredited assets. Yet, she doesn't seem particularly outstanding at anything or another. Why is she even a spy to begin with? Maybe some of these burning questions will be resolved when I get to the TV series.

I guess Nancy is as sexual toward Yomiko because she's actually Mata Hari. I feel like this puts a damper on any potential yuri then. If Yomiko ends up confronting Nancy it should be interesting though.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 5, 2022 4:20 AM
Jul 2020
Sweet conversations, substantial characterization and shocking revelations mark another captivating chapter in this short but engaging OVA. The unique partnership of Nancy and Yomiko continues to grip the audience in this exciting action mystery and their bond definitely grows deeper and more complex at the end of this chapter. Hope the resolution in the next chapter is fulfilling and not too disappointing for me as I hope this partnership/ couple have a happy ending. Also, I continue to love the Injuin antagonists as this latest one did feel almost like a weird Goku clone- riding a nimbus cloud + using a power pole and I just love it when Yomiko utilizes her paper power.
Jun 4, 2023 4:33 PM
Dec 2020
Engrossing characters and some great sakuga in the fighting scenes, but I can’t help but find this show a bit too rushed.
Still the whole Nancy twist at the end was original even if it felt like it came out of nowhere
Still I hope they can beat the IJN without killing Nancy/ Mata Hari, she and Yomiko should get a room already 
Jan 14, 12:38 PM

Jan 2008
Pretty sure I heard Massive Attack.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol

More topics from this board

Poll: » R.O.D. OVA Episode 1 Discussion

datsunvic - Feb 9, 2009

27 by Airs »»
Mar 23, 11:30 PM

Poll: » R.O.D. OVA Episode 3 Discussion

Kana - Apr 8, 2008

36 by Beatnik »»
Jan 14, 1:14 PM

» Anyone else cry at the end?

MarryMeSenpai - Feb 23, 2023

1 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Feb 24, 2023 2:02 AM

» can I watch the OVA without having read the manga?

UnmeiMinmay - May 7, 2018

2 by UnmeiMinmay »»
Sep 24, 2020 5:01 PM

» Where can I watch this Movie/OVA ??

NothingFound - Jul 18, 2020

0 by NothingFound »»
Jul 18, 2020 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.