Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 10, 2016 12:54 PM

Jun 2015
Hit has King Crimson.
Apr 10, 2016 1:12 PM

Feb 2008
It's a shame that Vegeta went out so easily. I think that he should have at least gotten the lucky hit on Hit. I know that his fight helped Son Goku find out how to beat Hit, but Vegeta didn't deserve a complete beating lol.

I'm curious what they'll even do with Monaka in the future. Will he join the cast as some comic relief character, or will he completely disappear once this is over?

I'm glad that this tournament arc is almost over, since according to some interviews (or maybe just rumors), Toriyama mentioned some character from the future coming back. Would be kind of awesome if Future Trunks had more screentime, since I assume he's a fan favorite of many DBZ fans. Maybe one of the following arc's is Xenoverse lol.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Apr 10, 2016 2:00 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
MyDogHadKittens said:
Tokoya said:

It's only because he watched the fight with Vegeta closely and figured out how to counter Hit's ability...Hit had the element of surprise with Vegeta

If not for that, he would have got his ass whooped too considering that when he first saw the ability, he too didn't see nor did he know what was going on until near the end of the fight
how do you guys get the translation so early? the translation usually doesn't come out till sunday. unless, you can understand Japanese
I know of a guy that translates the episode in English
Apr 10, 2016 2:03 PM

Mar 2013
Hit needs to spice things up with a Road Roller.
Apr 10, 2016 3:10 PM
Feb 2009
Zollty said:
Fight was very poor, i expect alot more from this, this fight compared to last fight vegeta vs cabba is like meh... at least they show some blood...

Also Vegeta fail was hard... Looks like he getting mad when he see that goku don't need even ssj for fight and hit, hit...
poor vegeta he looks like bitch here... He though that he is smarter and stronger than goku or at least that they are at same power lvl now, but goku made him look like a bitch.

vegeta and goku are at similar levels but vegeta fighting style is about thinking and strategy and with experience fighters like Hit that is a real noob move, you must fight without using your head for once, just go with your bodies flow, i mean vegeta has decades of fighting experience for once he should let his body do the fighting not his head, even Hit himself said to vegeta if he was done thinking about a strategy, this is the weak point of vegeta that whis spoke of, Goku's weakness is underestimating his opponent, when he think his won he lets his guard down like a child, but goku unlike vegeta is a pure instict fighter, he does not use his head.
Apr 10, 2016 3:23 PM

Jan 2015
Yeah, Goku!! Really liked the episode, I'm excited to see this "new Goku's technique" shown in the preview!
And yeah, as I expected, Monaka is weak, I wanna know what they will do if Goku lose the fight...

^ And what the guy above me said ^
Apr 10, 2016 4:29 PM

Mar 2014
Loved the episode and also dogged the animation, especially Goku vs Hit's part.
Apr 10, 2016 5:46 PM

Jan 2016
rip dbs, no credit to breath hold fat alien dude, now get sued.

another fun episode :D

Apr 10, 2016 6:33 PM
Apr 2016
i dont think goku has become powerful than vegeta ,, goku just learnt 0.1 sec time lap and he realises where hits movements will land after 0.1 .. vegeta would do that too if he knew it.. about new technique in next episode .. its kaioken .. its the same old but done in ssb form.. my point is goku and vegeta are at same level .. its just techniques they made goku upper hand for the show as he is main character..

In SSb form vegeta has surpassed goku ,, so vegeta is powerful right now still retains..
Apr 10, 2016 6:48 PM

Jul 2014
Monaka reveal was rather obvious, not exactly bad though. As much as I'm enjoying the fact that Goku read Hit and is fighting with a plan to counter it, I was rather disappointed that Vegeta didn't do the same. He's a smart fighter and I expected him to read his moves and block them the way Goku did after taking a few knocks and then lose when Hit improvised a bit. Regardless, not a terrible direction for the fight and its definitely getting interesting.
Apr 10, 2016 7:53 PM

Sep 2009
Not that disappointed that Vegeta went out like that after taking care of several people in the tournament. Could of done more, at least land one hit but it is what it is. Cool to see Goku manage a hit on Hit and curious to see what this new technique is.
Apr 10, 2016 8:00 PM

Aug 2012
Vegeta's pride got the better of him. He acted as just a cannon fodder this time.

Lol normal Goku was on a whole different level than SSGSS Vegeta. Goku withstood Hit's hits in normal form, while Vegeta got KO'd on his full power. And Hit wasn't even at his full power.
Confirmed Normal Goku >>> SSGSS Vegeta

I think next week we'll see full power Hit and a power up SSGSS Goku. SSGSS2..!???
Apr 10, 2016 9:06 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode once again.

Gotta say I haven't been this excited for weekly episodes of anything in a long time. Last 3 episodes have been amazing. Waiting for Hit to reveal whatever move he did to Frost.

Also pretty surprised at the reason Monaka is actually there. Wouldn't expect someone like Beerus to be this invested in pushing Goku and Vegeta, though I suppose if there's no one else to pick from in his universe, this would make them fight harder for the wish.
EternalSerenityApr 10, 2016 9:20 PM
Apr 10, 2016 9:26 PM

Mar 2013
Hit says he's over 1000 years old. Is it possible that those years are a result of using his power so much? Maybe his body continues aging even though everything else freezes. 0.1 seconds isn't a lot of time, but it adds up throughout the years.

Also, I don't think Monaka is that weak. I mean sure, he's the weakest of the group, but he was strong enough to take a hit from Goku and not pass out or die, so I mean, that's something.
Apr 11, 2016 3:23 AM

Mar 2016
Oddly finding Hit boring and uninspired. I can't see the point in any of this yet or do I find it interesting at this point since they made every fight up till now short and stupid. If this continues I feel like I wish it would have stayed in the recent movie format.
Apr 11, 2016 5:56 AM

Apr 2015
Damn hit is strong. Vegeta got rekt rip.

Go Goku beat him!
Apr 11, 2016 9:40 AM
Dec 2013
Holy Shit! Dragon Ball Super has blood now! Just like the good old days of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. Hope it's a recurring thing instead of a one-off.

Looks like Vegeta never stood a chance against Hit, and the result was a one-sided fight. But it's nice that in the same episode, Goku begins his fight against Hit, and he found a way to counter Hit's time-leap trick. Dragon Ball Super is on a roll. It keeps getting better and better.
wildhoodApr 11, 2016 9:48 AM
Apr 11, 2016 6:17 PM

Aug 2011
They totally bitched up Vegata. I'm pissed because of that. At least make him get a "Hit" in.
Apr 11, 2016 7:43 PM

Mar 2013
Vegeta is the jobber of DB and Goku, as always, is invincible while he is wearing his plot armor.
BigBoss96Apr 11, 2016 7:54 PM
Apr 12, 2016 1:30 AM

Jan 2011
What the hell... Vegeta got mopped around like a pinata there. At least he hit Hit one time (no pun intended). Oh well now Goku will save the day probably :x Vegeta SSJB < Goku not yet transformed <--- seems so legit he can deal with his hit's (no pun intended either) so easily, while Vegeta is drooling ketchup... I mean blood *cough*. Actually it was the first time we see blood in DBS, or am I wrong?

P.S:
RaffApr 12, 2016 3:29 AM

Apr 12, 2016 2:08 AM

Aug 2014
dat feel when they downgrade old skills, and when they were weaker they deal with it, now they are stronger and can't deal with weaker skills.
Apr 12, 2016 11:23 AM

Jun 2013
wow Hit is really strong
Apr 12, 2016 12:20 PM

Apr 2013
So Momonoka or whatever his name was is, like everyone already expected, just some weakling. That makes Beerus look dumb as fuck now though, why would he even lie? To motivate Goku, wtf?
Apr 12, 2016 3:37 PM

Oct 2015
there are 1 or 2 clips that are actually decently animated, liked that.
pacing is good, very enjoyable.

hate that goku always has to reveal his plans haha
Hit is probably one of my all time villains now :D
Apr 12, 2016 5:06 PM

Oct 2008
Vegeta hopelessly lost to Hit! of course he's a millennium years old! and also considered the greatest warrior and ultimate assassin on Universe 6!
Goku's really a grandmaster at fighting! Even time-skip ability has flaws!
That is how great Goku is! being able to analyze the patterns of attack in just a few hits without saiyan mode!
I wonder what is Goku's new unleashed move?
5/5!

Apr 14, 2016 7:02 PM

Jul 2013
Sure the fight wasn't good for Vegeta. But I think if you fight someone for the first time it's really hard to find an counter imidiately. And Goku is an absolute genius to develop strategies infight. Even Hit was wondering how Goku could counter his attacks.

That's so unfair, I want to know about Gokus new attack so badly >.<

Zollty said:
dat feel when they downgrade old skills, and when they were weaker they deal with it, now they are stronger and can't deal with weaker skills.

Haha thanks for sharing. I had a good laugh :D

Apr 15, 2016 10:16 AM

Aug 2014
Natsu88 said:
Sure the fight wasn't good for Vegeta. But I think if you fight someone for the first time it's really hard to find an counter imidiately. And Goku is an absolute genius to develop strategies infight. Even Hit was wondering how Goku could counter his attacks.

That's so unfair, I want to know about Gokus new attack so badly >.<

Zollty said:

Haha thanks for sharing. I had a good laugh :D

Sorry, this meme is wrong, like these subtitles and i also joined the wrong way, Hit can't stop time he can see something before you do, so is something like jumping in time aka seeing future.
Apr 16, 2016 11:26 AM

Sep 2007
Show seems to really be picking up the last few episodes, sadly probably too late for most people. What are the ratings like in Japan? Are they actually going to get a contract renewal past 100 episodes?

Either way, I'm tuning in each week and it's getting pretty hard to wait for the good subs.
Apr 17, 2016 5:15 AM

Jan 2015
A thousand years old and he's just a little bit stronger than Goku???? 0.1 Secs in a thousand years is not impressive.
Jun 13, 2016 10:02 AM

Dec 2015
Finally, some hand-to-hand...

3/5
Jun 13, 2016 11:17 AM
Feb 2015
Wow he manged to hit Hit.
Dec 4, 2016 3:53 PM

Mar 2010
Well goku doesn't over analyze, so his instincts are the best for this match.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 22, 2017 2:40 AM

May 2013
Goku is amazing I loved this fight

Jan 26, 2018 8:50 PM
Dec 2014
Call me crazy but I thought this episode had better animation than most
Jan 6, 2019 5:40 AM

Mar 2016
Albi-kun said:
Back again with the garbage animation... Such a shame since it's getting interesting.

It's certainly a different style but it was in no way bad.
wow
Jun 15, 2019 9:30 PM

Dec 2012
Vegeta goes SSGSS instantly.
Vegeta getting fucked up.
Oh shit! Actual blood.
Time skipping?
LMFAO at Goku asking for advice.
LMAO at Vegeta telling Goku No. hang in there.
Monaka isnt strong.
Hit is over 1,000 years old.
Goku getting hit... by Hit.
Goku figured it out?
Goku hit Hit.

Hit has a cool design.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 29, 2021 8:52 AM

Jun 2019
Goku's pretty smart for a dumb guy. :P
Apr 11, 2021 9:53 AM

Jan 2013
I'm thinking Goku's started to learn about using his body without thinking, like they were taught when Whis trained them.
Especially considering Whis told Vegeta and Goku that Vegeta would have a harder time learning it so it makes sense Vegeta was having such a rough time.

Hit being 1000 years old is kinda cool, I wonder what sort of race he comes from if at all.
Before learning about him I thought maybe he was kinda like Cell but learning all the moves from the entirety of Universe 6.
Considering Cell was that strong by just learning moves from the characters on Earth.
Dec 10, 2021 6:24 PM
Feb 2011
Wait so it takes time to skip 1/10 a second into the future? That means Goku moves fast enough to skip into the future to block the attack... Hit should see goku moving to start the block and is then able to change his time skip.
Jul 6, 2022 8:36 AM

Jul 2017
Hit isn't the most exciting opponent, but it was interesting to see Vegeta's anger get the best of him. I really wasn't sure to expect from Monaka, but I wonder why he is there at all? I am guessing that Beerus doesn't really fight people for the most part?
Dec 11, 2022 4:33 AM

Nov 2020
Wow! Goku actually stopped the assassin's attacks! Most probably, it won't be enough to beat him.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Yesterday, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Yesterday, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 62 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2016

93 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 60 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

98 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.