Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2016 8:28 AM

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow. That was creepy, I thought it would be a romantic oneshot, but it just turns out it was psychological.
Nov 24, 2017 3:45 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Holy crap. I wanted to read because reptiles are cute-- I've got the cutest turtle ever. The bearded lizard was cute, and then things got real creepy real fast. oAo;;;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 26, 2019 1:29 PM

Apr 2016
OMG, I was shocked too xDD This honestly had the potential to be the cutest story ever, since the main characters loved reptiles. But it's too bad Mitsuse misunderstood Fujitani's friendliness... Mitsuse was trying to give Fujitani a hint by asking the latter why our new pet owner didn't go to the reptile exhibit, but Fujitani just thought Mitsuse loves reptiles so much for going every day... But wow, the rape scene in the elevator was not fun to read at all. Even after Fujitani moved into his girlfriend's apartment, Mitsuse still found the poor guy ;------;
Dec 6, 2019 9:20 PM

Aug 2013
This is a big nope from me. Way too creepy. He’s a stalker and a rapist..if he did that stuff irl, he’d be in prison..and if he did that stuff to me, I’d have to see a therapist. These kinda stories give me anxiety (ー ー;)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.