Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2016 7:45 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hitomi gangrape was pretty good. Good to see her vain struggle with her arms pinned and her legs helpless to defend her
(*´ч ` *)

The tentacle rape also good with intensity of the tentacles and how they locked away the limbs in the good positions.

Both cried in a good voice (*˘︶˘*)

Detail in the chest and crotch movements and breast jiggle was good as well.

Crows were strong just fly through the whole body XD the tanned teacher was killed too easily. That move was hax.

And kaori sacrificed herself after all this time? Unlike her...

Too bad don't get to see hitomi sex with monster, she was gonna let him have her (๑•́ ε •̀๑)

Abrupt ending why even keep going to school even instead of seeking out the bad guys? Oh well good h scenes was what mattered.
User-sanApr 9, 2016 7:49 AM
Apr 11, 2016 8:50 PM
Jan 2010
Shitty hentai. Killing of young and beautiful girls.
May 15, 2017 2:27 AM

May 2015
I never would have imagined that I would see the day that a demon would be NTR by a human(s) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Transfer sensei didn’t have any sex scenes!? ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ The travesty!

Kaori after she put her lil-sis in peril, didn’t help her, was murderer and only had her interest before anyone else… sacrificed herself for another person... ≖_≖ Yeah right! That felt a little bit forced.

The bodyguard/fox entity didn’t have the chance to make love to Mao…!? WTF?!

And after all that BS the cousin/sister survived at the end *Sigh*

Inma Seiden had promise, the art and animation are good in general. I liked majority of the character designs, except maybe for Mao (but I like her personality the most of all the characters in this H-anime [not counting the poor girls that are dead ( '︵' ) ]), and they don't skimp on the details when it comes to the sex scenes... but the half-baked and screwed-up storytelling ruins what could have been a masterpiece.
Jan 5, 2018 2:27 PM
Jul 2018
The tentacles made it hard for me to enjoy this OVA, but at least I liked the appearance of one of the characters (Moeka to be more specific, but she barely got any screen time in the last third).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Seiki Inma Seiden Episode 4 Discussion

BryanBossling - Sep 22, 2012

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 5, 2018 2:26 PM

Poll: » Shin Seiki Inma Seiden Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Apr 4, 2016

2 by removed-user »»
Jan 5, 2018 2:26 PM

Poll: » Shin Seiki Inma Seiden Episode 5 Discussion

BryanBossling - Nov 3, 2012

2 by Roy_Focker »»
May 15, 2017 1:50 AM

Poll: » Shin Seiki Inma Seiden Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Apr 5, 2016

1 by Roy_Focker »»
May 14, 2017 1:26 AM

Poll: » Shin Seiki Inma Seiden Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Apr 2, 2016

1 by Roy_Focker »»
May 14, 2017 12:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.