Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion

Jul 9, 2016 9:13 AM

Pretty intense! Let's see what will happen next, but it sure doesn't look good for Kayano!

Jul 10, 2016 7:07 AM

I never expected a plot twist this far into the story. She is strong, but she's totally lost it
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Jul 11, 2016 3:30 AM

Finally we'll be able to know the background of the octopus. Kayano being a tentacle user came as a surprise. Towards the end she was begging for help so they need to rescue her.

Intense episode overall.

Jul 14, 2016 6:56 PM

Goddamn my adrenaline rushed right on that twist. Never expecting such madness!

Jul 29, 2016 4:38 AM

What the fuck just happened? xD

Jul 31, 2016 1:16 PM

My God everything hurts. Next episode!
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

Aug 10, 2016 2:54 PM

Tbh before the OP started playing and she called over Nagisa I was like "Why is she apart the trio (Karma-Nagisa-Kaede) she hasn't done anything for the majority of both seasons" then we get the plot twist.

However, I didn't really care much, because I was never invested in her character to begin with.

I was originally going to call bs, but i'm glad someone explained the foreshadowing though. Thanks for that.

Aug 19, 2016 9:02 PM
Suddenly Kayano's an interesting character now, pretty cool how the actor thinks & planned everything. oh & brother is the white robe. Saw those foreshadowing later, but still pretty random.
Last ep play had some good actors too.
Finally the scifi backstory coming, kinda very very late, or they just really enjoy classroom exams.

Aug 31, 2016 10:09 PM

WHOA WTF!

AND

Sep 5, 2016 1:21 PM

When side characters fight back lol

Sep 13, 2016 6:09 AM

OMG?!!! Totally didn't see that coming about Kayano!! o____O Although I did initially suspect she would be one of the "main characters" because of her hair colour, and it was odd that she didn't have much going on before this. So this is why... So the green to her hair colour is a result of the tentacles? Like how Itona's hair colour matches that of his tentacles.

What's more, the guy in white is her brother??! Looks like he and the dead sister were doing some kinda research work on those tentacles...? So I'm guessing Korosensei used to be a human too beforr they inject him with those tentacles? Wonder how he got from looking human with those tentacles to looking like an octopus now...

Hopefully we'll learn more Korosensei's past after this...

Oct 22, 2016 4:31 PM

Whoa. I really did not see that coming!

She's so cute though. -_-

Nov 24, 2016 7:23 AM

Hmm so SHE has tentacles... so she can hentai herself? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mar 5, 2017 6:11 PM

WUT IN ALTERATION

im going to bed now

Apr 12, 2017 5:13 PM
Would have been a twist if she managed to kill Koro sensei, now it just a retread of the first tentacle guy, but instead of Koro sensei's brother it's the womans sister. Who probably just died through in accident during testing; which everyone probably assumed since the first time they showed that scene.

She did a good job of being invisible though, cause I barely noticed her at all.

May 1, 2017 2:35 PM
OMG I'm shocked ! I was wondering from the beginning of the series why Kayano appears as "the main female character" in the openings while she's not very important to the plot. Now I get it.

May 28, 2017 12:50 AM
in this episode i was not expecting for Kayano to have gone badass this is probably the episodes yet of season 2 except obivously the first episode when everyone turn mad fangirl/fanboy shipper and when Nagisa went bloodlust
/Users/jjohnson2/Desktop/Personal/Other/tumblr_nhd0wmMAE51rbrys3o3_500.gif

Jun 2, 2017 3:22 AM

Ridiculous plot twist to be honest. Sure, it was unexpected and nobody saw it coming -- but it didn't feel like her secret identity has been established from the start, but rather, created halfway for the sake of giving us a "twist." It seems like her character was retconned and all the explanations to explain her secret identity felt forced because she stood out too much. It would have been more believable if the role was given to someone who has less exposure.

Either way, I've never really been a fan of Kayano and found her character boring. She can just die in the next episode and I wouldn't care.
Modified by LiaNF, Jun 2, 2017 3:27 AM

Jul 16, 2017 8:25 PM

I like Kaede's real hair down. Looks great.

Knowing Koro-sensei, it was either an accident, or he happened to come by her sister's death and felt bad that he wanted to take over for her ><

Jul 24, 2017 5:46 AM
Kayano has tentacles too? Well, that came out of nowhere.

Aug 23, 2017 12:33 AM

WTF is growing out of Kayano? Is this real?
HOLY SHIT! ITS REAL!
Dat smile.
Holy shit! Give Kaya- I mean Akari an Oscar.
She still forever flat tho.
So Akari created Nagisa.
Flames!

Funny that when I first saw Kayano, I didn't like her face design. Specifically, the eyes and lashes. It didn't look right and didn't look right with her hair color. It bothered me up to this season. Now I know the eyes and lashes are real and the hair isn't. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Aug 28, 2017 5:07 PM

Well that was definitely a surprise.

Feb 2, 2018 11:27 AM

Damn that came totally unexpected and actually not even that unbelievable. Well done plot twist.

Apr 2, 2018 7:37 AM

Nice surprise initially, but then everything quickly gone downhill. At least the class remembered to actually ask the lovable Koro Sensei about his past rather than blindly carrying on with their assassination plans like morons.

Apr 10, 2018 6:50 AM

Holy shit that's brilliant! I love careful foreshadowing like this, especially the sort that very few people catch on to. I did notice that reaper dude targetting Kayano was weird, but that's the only one that stuck out to me.

Oct 15, 2018 7:16 PM

Holy!!! intense episode ... i for sure didnt see that coming.. Curious to see how this fight ends. Great episode.

May 11, 7:57 AM

this was a nice episode. did that teacher ever appear or get mentioned before though? i cant recall.

May 11, 11:04 AM

Considering how the show tries to portray Kayano as one of the main important characters in the whole classroom with the opening song, I did find it weird how she barely did anything at all or how we barely know anything about her still this far into the series. So they were preparing for a plot twist involving her after all and something that ties up to Koro-sensei directly. Well they got me. I totally didn't expect that.

May 26, 12:10 AM

Darn, what a plot twist that was! I was sure it’d be a filler episode with bits of Kayano’s backstory but yikes that twist! Completely caught me off-guard when I saw those tentacles pop out, it’s sure been a while since I’ve been this taken aback by an unforeseen plot twist! And that glorious music too, amazing combo!

Tragic backstory as well, just like you’d imagine, but it seems as though there’s definitely more to this. I’m sure a part of her knows that and hence the final “Korosensei. Please kill me. Help me.” message. I already figured that certain mysterious female would be their previous home room teacher but certainly not (fake-)Kayano’s elder sister, again what a twist. On another note, I’m really curious to know more about what Shiro sprouted out earlier regarding them being siblings and whatnot. I’m really not looking forward to seeing him any longer but welp looks like he’ll be the final villain.

Can’t wait to see how this fight goes! Kayano will probably come out unscathed in the nick of the moment but I’m really looking forward to the execution of it all nevertheless! I have a feeling we’ll see a short cameo from Nagisa, in particular, and the other classmates too, along with Korosensei of course.

Edit: She completely killed that ‘side character’ role, jeez. Nagisa’s little bit thinking back on it was really awesome too, for some reason!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]