Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2016 8:49 AM

Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Don't really know what to say about this episode other than Eureka is hilarious.

That Team Rocket reaction though, caught me off guard.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Apr 8, 2016 5:32 AM

Mar 2014
Finally some "love" for the poor of Citron xD

Chespin and Pacham always jelly of Bunnelby :u

it pretty good episode and wut kinda of preview is that :0 (soon Ashely's strikes back?)
Apr 9, 2016 12:09 AM
Dec 2009
After that dramatic episode, the gang is back to fighting against Team Rocket as always! Citron and Eureka focused episode.

Eureka has a serious brother complex though... lol.
Apr 12, 2016 4:41 AM

May 2013
This scene made me LOL so hard xD

Apr 12, 2016 10:56 AM
Jan 2015
Eureka so jealous :3

I hope we see her again, she's pretty cute.

NOW WE WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK
Shadow
Apr 19, 2016 10:04 AM

Jul 2015
Very funny episode!!! I still don't know what Lillian meant in the ending thou. :(

idk if I can say it but this guy made subs for episode 21 and 22. He outspeeded the more well-known websites in it :) Here's a link to his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGdGYA8qlwPaTEc6LpkVGsw

Major edit: this guy made pro subs IMHO. Now I know what she meant :) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGdGYA8qlwPaTEc6LpkVGsw
Eki718Apr 21, 2016 3:53 AM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 19, 2016 11:06 AM
Sep 2012
Ekiadox said:
Very funny episode!!! I still don't know what Lillian meant in the ending thou. :(

idk if I can say it but this guy made subs for episode 21 and 22. He outspeeded the more well-known websites in it :) Here's a link to his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGdGYA8qlwPaTEc6LpkVGsw

Those subs are incredibly inaccurate. Google translate warning. Ugh, can people who obvously don't have any japanese knowledge please stop trying to make subs...
May 3, 2016 8:26 AM

Jan 2013
Do kids in Japan really not get tired of Team Rocket's shit? I keep hearing they're very popular there, but it's starting to be hard to tolerate them imo.

Next episode looks fun though.
May 4, 2016 7:51 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Aipom said:
Do kids in Japan really not get tired of Team Rocket's shit? I keep hearing they're very popular there, but it's starting to be hard to tolerate them imo.

Nah, Team Rocket is pure gold. The show has been running for so many years, yet TR is still here. Some of the stuff TR does to steal Pikachu is quite hilarious.

Oh Eureka. I found it funny how Dedenne just straight up Nuzzle'd the girl. Then Pancham and Harimaron tried to separate the bunny couple lol

The only thing I disliked about Citron this episode was how he puled the girl first and just left Eureka down in the hole. He redeemed himself after he pulled her up when she fell from the cliff.

James hugging Maiika was cute. I doubt it will evolve but it would be nice if James got a second Pokemon.

Preview for next episode, oh my I'm anxious to see Serena.

May 4, 2016 11:52 AM
Jan 2015
Aipom said:

I don't know but TR is seriously tiring me out now. But still they have elements of brilliance. Let's hope they actually do something when the Team Flare Arc starts.
Shadow
May 9, 2016 12:03 PM

Jan 2013
Clemont sure knows his way with taller girls, Korrina has competition....too bad Lillia is a one shot character like everyone else
May 12, 2016 2:27 AM

Jul 2010
Satoshi -- Wingman of the year
Horubee -- Thug life
Sep 7, 2016 1:40 PM

Jul 2013
The picture of Team Rocket's faces sure made me laugh! They made them look ugly even my James! D:

Bunnelby gets all the girls! Chespin and Pancham want in on some of his action ;)

I don't get how Bonnie can be all like "you're a keeper, be my brothers wife" and then when she has a dream about him getting married instead of being happy she becomes a super jealous sister, who almost seemed to like Clemont more than she should.

Lillia would be the perfect girl for Clemont too! I was surprised when she said she'd see who else was out there.

That logo so looked like Apple logo LOL!
Oct 25, 2016 9:53 AM

Dec 2014
LMAO Ash the wingman
Mar 27, 2020 7:24 PM

Jul 2017
The expressions in this episode were beyond priceless. Made me laugh more than I should lol

Mar 2, 2022 6:48 PM

Sep 2017
I ship them. would have been nice if she joined the gang.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.