Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 1 Discussion

Mar 27, 2:58 PM

Apollo18 said:
I don'tunderstand all the hate that this show gets- I'm starting my second watch-thru, and again I'm struck with how good this show is- definitely better than AOT. Bettet art, the 'steampunk/pre-Meiji Japan' universe is better than than 'feudal Europe, but with pneumatic grappling hooks', and Kabaneri is more self-contained where AOT turned into an endlessly sprawling mess. (Not that I hate AOT- it's pretty good, too. But would have been better if they'd wrapped it up after one or two series')

Yeah, sao fans are also in the same boat, they can relate.

Mar 28, 2:11 AM
keragamming said:
Apollo18 said:
I don'tunderstand all the hate that this show gets- I'm starting my second watch-thru, and again I'm struck with how good this show is- definitely better than AOT. Bettet art, the 'steampunk/pre-Meiji Japan' universe is better than than 'feudal Europe, but with pneumatic grappling hooks', and Kabaneri is more self-contained where AOT turned into an endlessly sprawling mess. (Not that I hate AOT- it's pretty good, too. But would have been better if they'd wrapped it up after one or two series')

SAO fans think AoT is sprawling mess, too? Well they're right about that, at least.

Mar 28, 5:09 AM

Apollo18 said:
keragamming said:

SAO fans think AoT is sprawling mess, too? Well they're right about that, at least.

Sure, if you want to convince yourself that just to validate your point. Ironically I don't dislike Kabaneri or sao, but that is not the narrative you would like to hear since this series is apparently being criticize by attack on titan fans.
Modified by keragamming, Mar 28, 5:20 AM

Mar 28, 7:17 AM
keragamming said:
Apollo18 said:

Sure, if you want to convince yourself that just to validate your point. Ironically I don't dislike Kabaneri or sao, but that is not the narrative you would like to hear since this series is apparently being criticize by attack on titan fans.

Dude. You do realize that you don't NEED to take every opinion that anyone has about AoT as a direct attack on you, personally, right? You do understand that's a choice that YOU are deciding to make, yeah?

Don't get me wrong- if you really *want* to get upset that someone, somewhere, exists who thinks AoT is sprawling mess, i'm not trying to stand in your way. I just want to make sure that you understand you have options.

Mar 28, 8:48 AM

Apollo18 said:
keragamming said:

Dude. You do realize that you don't NEED to take every opinion that anyone has about AoT as a direct attack on you, personally, right? You do understand that's a choice that YOU are deciding to make, yeah?

Don't get me wrong- if you really *want* to get upset that someone, somewhere, exists who thinks AoT is sprawling mess, i'm not trying to stand in your way. I just want to make sure that you understand you have options.

Stop the bullshit, you were clearly directing that attack on me, but because I didn't respond the way you expected me to, you decide to twist is around and be like you are the angel of god here. No where in my comment did I attack you, or show any sign of attack towards you, you are just painting that narrative.

I am neutral to kabaneri and I actually like the first season of sao, I'm actually annoyed of the overwhelming hate that sao got.

I simple said this "Yeah, sao fans are also in the same boat, they can relate." as in they can relate to the hate, because they get it all the time.

So its either you misunderstand my comment or you gave me that cheeky reply because you know I'm a fan of attack on titan. I will go with the latter.

My intention was never to stir you up, but hey I'm a attack on titan fan so who cares right?

I'm cool as a cucumber, Sure, if you want to convince yourself that just to validate your point. Ironically I don't dislike Kabaneri or sao, but that is not the narrative you would like to hear since this series is apparently being criticize by attack on titan fans.

Where in this comment did it show that I'm upset? That is the reaction you wanted, but I didn't give you it so now you are trying to convince yourself that you did succeed in making me upset, which isn't the case.

Anyone who knows me, know I'm a direct person if I wanted to attack you or defend attack on titan, I would have done it. I can relate you what you are saying because I don't think it deserve this much hate, but to you all attack on titan fans hate it, and that is why you can't wrap your head around this.

Modified by keragamming, Mar 28, 9:09 AM

May 2, 11:50 PM

Really nice first episode. No-Name really got on my nerves when she first appeared, but I think I'm going to like her after all...maybe

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 29, 2:31 AM

That was great starting ep!

Mumei is pretty sexy tho

Looking forward more for the upcoming eps
#PrayForKyoAni

Aug 15, 12:26 AM
First impression,

damn that singer mustve died after singing that intro. Or at the very leats not been able to talk for 2 weeks. Listening to that even hurt my throat tbh.

Aug 27, 6:48 PM

So far for spring 2016, I'd say Kabane's first episode is better than Kiznaiver and Bungo, but behind My Hero Academia, Jojo and Re:Zero. This is why I give shows with low ratings (7.30 right now) a try. The show might end up getting worse, but a few good episodes like this makes it worth a watch.

Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]