Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dimension W
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 7, 2016 5:59 AM

Nov 2014
TBH,this is one of the show that gives me a feeling to expect something great from it.It starts off quite good but it turned out to be(not suck) but just... kind of plain.Perhaps,some cliche? But i don get it why its rating dropped from above 1000 to 1700+.I don mean i like this anime,in fact,i hope it will ended as how it was ended in the season 1.Not being mean here,just my opinion,not fact.
Where Words Fail, Music Speaks.

-Han Christian Anderson
May 9, 2016 11:37 AM

May 2014
Cus not enough Lisithi fanservice
Jul 19, 2016 5:55 PM

Jul 2016
Because its fucking awful
Sep 27, 2017 6:14 AM
Feb 2010
AssumingControl said:

7/10 pretty much means "good", so... Either you should go back to school and re-learn numbers (pretty easy, believe me) or... you have no idea what you are spouting about.

Oh, ok... Seeing your "completed" list, it's the latter... Don't worry, one day your taste may improve.
HuggykazeSep 27, 2017 6:17 AM
Oct 10, 2017 8:21 AM
Jan 2017
Rufix said:
AssumingControl said:

7/10 pretty much means "good", so... Either you should go back to school and re-learn numbers (pretty easy, believe me) or... you have no idea what you are spouting about.

Oh, ok... Seeing your "completed" list, it's the latter... Don't worry, one day your taste may improve.

Agreed. I love this anime.
Oct 10, 2017 8:22 AM

Jan 2013
Because it didn't manage top grab people's attention, I guess.

I rated it 5 and couldn't tell you the first thing about the plot, since I didn't care about it.
I remember a sexy robot though.
Dec 18, 2017 8:35 PM

Aug 2014
CondemneDio said:
Because it didn't manage top grab people's attention, I guess.

I rated it 5 and couldn't tell you the first thing about the plot, since I didn't care about it.

The first about plot..
Yeah i cant really argue with that.

But damn the character are relatable and unique.
They felt like an anime original character.
Not sure but it pretty much a good sci-fi for me although theres some slow plot development after the first 3 episodes.

Goddamn the character development in this tittle is just amazing.
The animation wise are top despite using the hated 3D CGI.
As expected from 3hz on sci-fi theme.

Maybe you guys haven't played something like bioshock or mass effect to open your mind in theme like this.
A sci-fi doesn't had to be mecha or weird overpowered shit it.
It needs a base where those "power" came from, in bioshock you were given by 2 mad scientist then in mass effect it's basically made by advanced civilization for organics harvesting.

While this one get it from the 4th dimensions which is abused and had consequences of using it.
Similar to both game tittle i mentioned, in bioshock it cause unlimited possibilities of parallel universe, while in mass effect it could destroy the whole solar system lmao.

Yeah 9/10
Dec 18, 2017 10:58 PM

Jan 2013
@Xaelath
Well, I did play Bioshock all the way from 1 to Infinity. Haven't played Mass Effect.
Feb 9, 2018 11:36 PM

Jun 2017
The thing with ratings here is that there's a crowd who give "Good" anime 10's and there are those who try to adhere to what the words next to the ratings mean. I am surprised this isn't higher, because I think it's awesome too - but given what the ratings mean here on MAL I'd be asking instead why there are so many other anime rated 7 and up, that aren't anywhere near as good as this.

I'm guilty of rating things higher than they deserve too, so maybe I shouldn't talk on this... but that's how it is anywhere users are allowed to rate things ;)

CondemneDio said:

That sounds sort of like a personal problem and not the anime's fault... haha... because I thought the plot / world had several intriguing things going for it. Much more-so than most recent anime.

I suppose this sort of take away boils down to a difference in what two people watch anime for and desire from it... not that I'm opposed to sexy robots, but the plot in this is hardly non-existent...
Alpha-MethylFeb 9, 2018 11:42 PM
Apr 17, 2018 1:12 AM

Feb 2010
because its a rushed mess they even skipped a arc.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 4, 2019 2:55 PM
May 2017
VANSEDE said:
TBH,this is one of the show that gives me a feeling to expect something great from it.It starts off quite good but it turned out to be(not suck) but just... kind of plain.Perhaps,some cliche? But i don get it why its rating dropped from above 1000 to 1700+.I don mean i like this anime,in fact,i hope it will ended as how it was ended in the season 1.Not being mean here,just my opinion,not fact.

I liked it, but it turns from an interesting and original plot to a mix of chiches and stereotipes...
Jan 14, 2021 12:58 AM

Apr 2016
I agree.
It feels a bit rushed sometimes (it should be better if it would have more than 12 episodes, but 24 would have been too many), but the plot is interesting, there are cool events in every episode, the characters are pretty charming, the main character is very good and his development is better...

I've never seen a rate like this in an anime as good as this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2016

147 by Bestmilkcarton »»
Mar 24, 2023 2:42 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

149 by weaboo_mestre »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:26 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

290 by DangerMouseDM »»
Jan 6, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

154 by cheesehuffer »»
Nov 7, 2022 1:20 PM

» should i drop this

mydaddy - Mar 18, 2022

8 by rmcewen »»
Mar 19, 2022 8:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.