Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2021 3:47 AM

Apr 2021
I think everyone discuss there is boy department and don't want romance in aikatsu.
I do agree with it.
It is no need to romance factor in aikatsu series at all.
Jan 3, 2023 9:53 AM

Dec 2012
Obligatory "My passionate idol activities, Aikatsu! is about to start! Ehe!"

Off to a decent start so far. It wasn't exactly remarkable, but I'm glad to see Stars is taking its own refreshing approach to Aikatsu (as opposed to just resetting Starlight Academy). Between the prestigious S4 and the trainee courses, the premise is actually reminding me of one of my favorite male idol series, Starmyu.

And on that note, it's refreshing to see that this rendition of Aikatsu is breaking from idol tradition and already introducing male counterparts. It might be a reach, but it'd be great to see some performances from the guys (similarl to WITH from PriPara).
Feb 18, 2:26 AM

May 2019
Male idols? Isn't Yotsuba from Aikatsu S3 also an ex-idol? This one while look dazzling and prestige somehow lacking the charm of the original. It's lacking on what makes Aikatsu odayaka janai to begin with. We didn't know much about the characters either.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 100 Discussion

Florete - Apr 2, 2018

16 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 99 Discussion

Hyuse - Mar 23, 2018

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 98 Discussion

VanishingKira - Mar 19, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 97 Discussion

Florete - Mar 10, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 96 Discussion

gomennasai - Mar 3, 2018

14 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.