Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Apr 7, 2016 1:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 4160



Welcome all new members to Eternal Elysium!!

Please feel free to introduce yourself to the club.
There is no format to follow so you may express everything
you wish to express whether it be your hobbies, favourite
anime/manga, games, anything.

Don't be afraid to post, we're a friendly lil' club so lets all have
fun, share our interests and get along together!!
Modified by iizaninja, Apr 14, 2016 7:47 AM
 
#2
Apr 19, 2016 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4409

Once upon a time, an angel was borned to the world. The angel was given name, "Hana".

Ehem. Let's get back to the reality shall we?
To be honest, my username doesn't suits me at all. I'm not as angelic as my username. I don't even think I'm suits for it. There are even some people here call me Sweet Devil. BUT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN CARE. MUAHAHAHAHA

I started to watch anime since I was a little. I don't know when but I know Doraemon is my first anime.
I started to crazy and addicted to it when I was 8 years old. So I already addicted to anime for 1 decade (or 10 years). Quite achievement. lol

I love horror,thriller and watch a lot of violent shows. Yet, in reality, I'M SCARED OF BLOOD. My friends find that is weird and so do I.
I don't know how is that possible but I really can't look at them or I will get dizzy and wanted to throw out. I even fainted once for that.

I am a tea maniac. Feel free to recommend me any new flavor tea.
I play volleyball as libero, netball as Goal Defend and baseball as pitcher.
I love arts. Seriously. I love it so much that almost everyday I do drawing or painting. This is one of my painting <3

I listen to Jrock most of the time. Also Metal.

I don't know what to write anymore. So yeah. that's it.

Nice to meet you!

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
#3
Apr 27, 2016 8:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 81
Hey im pladdy, i like cool things.
 
#4
Apr 27, 2016 10:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4626
Pladdy said:
Hey im pladdy, i like cool things.

Welcome to EE Pladdy, I hope you enjoy your time here :)
 
#5
Apr 29, 2016 6:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2316
Seems like I still haven't done this. Oh well. Here I go!

My name is Anaïs Mélodie (nickname is "Nice"), a 16-year-old apprenticeship student, currently known as Kiiii- in the MAL forums. I started watching anime with K-On!, and fell in love with it ever since.
I'm a coffee maniac, in contrast to AngelHana's tea addiction. Similarly though, feel free to recommend me new ways to brighten (or darken) coffee! :D
I play the bass guitar (a jazz bass), and I'm a lefty (it's a bit harder to find lefty bass guitar models). I love jazz!
Archery and seasonal game-hunting are two of my hobbies, and I also practice magic tricks (to impress people, of course). I love the great outdoors just as much as the indoors!

Also, Sachi is best maid.

That's all! Nice to meet you guys! :D
Forum Set and Profile Picture by aikopotz~
 
#6
Apr 29, 2016 6:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1125
I'm Reirany, just call me Reira or Rei, pls.
I'm 18, 3rd year college. I LOVE COLLECTING CARDS HERE. lol I love coffee. Aaaand yeah. Pleased to meet you all~


Please send deliveries here.
All resources belong to their respective owners.
Set by: Nate
 
#7
Apr 29, 2016 11:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4626
Reirany said:
I'm Reirany, just call me Reira or Rei, pls.
I'm 18, 3rd year college. I LOVE COLLECTING CARDS HERE. lol I love coffee. Aaaand yeah. Pleased to meet you all~

Welcome to EE! Since there's already someone named Rei, I'll just call you Reira; I hope you enjoy your time here :)
 
#8
May 1, 2016 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 984
Just your average 69 year old man catfishing as a 19 year old girl.
*peace sign*

Modified by KAYnyaa, May 1, 2016 12:21 PM



Billie Eilish - idontwannabeyouanymore

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:24

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻


 
#9
May 10, 2016 12:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 226
Hi! I'm Mimi!
I've been quite busy lately, so I'm not as active as I'd like to be at the moment, but I'll be online whenever I can. Feel free to send me a friend request or message me if you feel like it.
See you around! <3

Card Album!
 
May 10, 2016 9:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4626
kurokitty-mimi said:
Hi! I'm Mimi!
I've been quite busy lately, so I'm not as active as I'd like to be at the moment, but I'll be online whenever I can. Feel free to send me a friend request or message me if you feel like it.
See you around! <3

Welcome to EE Mimi, I hope you enjoy your time here c:
 
May 12, 2016 9:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 54
Yo! I'm PolishLynx. Just Lynx works fine as well. Already a college graduate. Retired football player.

I've been watching anime since being 8 years old (soon will hit 23). Though there was a rather long break in which I stopped watching at all. Updating MAL with anime watched from January 2015. Anything watched before that date is not being added there until eventual re-watch.
When it comes to anime and manga I don't really have a favourite genre. I like to give a try to anything. And somehow still managing without dropping.

I do YouTube to kill boredom. Only let's plays though. Lot's of reading during that, because of Visual Novels.

Anyway. Hope we can get along. :)
 
May 12, 2016 9:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4626
PolishLynx said:
Yo! I'm PolishLynx. Just Lynx works fine as well. Already a college graduate. Retired football player.

I've been watching anime since being 8 years old (soon will hit 23). Though there was a rather long break in which I stopped watching at all. Updating MAL with anime watched from January 2015. Anything watched before that date is not being added there until eventual re-watch.
When it comes to anime and manga I don't really have a favourite genre. I like to give a try to anything. And somehow still managing without dropping.

I do YouTube to kill boredom. Only let's plays though. Lot's of reading during that, because of Visual Novels.

Anyway. Hope we can get along. :)


Welcome to EE Lynx, I hope you enjoy your time here c:
 
Jun 6, 2016 8:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Hi, my name is Purplemaid122901, but you can call me Kurohi. I'm fairly new to anime, but it has quickly consumed my life, my favourite type(s) are slice of life, thriller, horror, and psychological. I like to listen to music, play video games, and eat pasta. Thank you for letting me join your club!
 
Jun 6, 2016 9:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2316
purplemaid122901 said:
Hi, my name is Purplemaid122901, but you can call me Kurohi. I'm fairly new to anime, but it has quickly consumed my life, my favourite type(s) are slice of life, thriller, horror, and psychological. I like to listen to music, play video games, and eat pasta. Thank you for letting me join your club!

Welcome to the Eternal Elysium, Kurohi-sama. We hope you enjoy your stay here. :D
*bows*
Forum Set and Profile Picture by aikopotz~
 
Jun 11, 2016 5:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 3064
Hello! I'm Zilf.
I'm just one of random anime lover, if you ask who i'm resemble with the most in anime, i would say a random background character that you would forget after finished an episode :P
I started using MAL recently and also just started using forum.
 
Jun 11, 2016 7:49 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4626
Zilf said:
Hello! I'm Zilf.
I'm just one of random anime lover, if you ask who i'm resemble with the most in anime, i would say a random background character that you would forget after finished an episode :P
I started using MAL recently and also just started using forum.

Welcome to EE Zilf, I hope you enjoy your time here c: Also welcome to MAL and its forums.
 
Jun 16, 2016 10:01 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1555
Hi guys, I'm uliratha (or Cass, call me whichever). Just started using the forums recently, although I've been on MAL for a little bit and would love to make new friends :)
 
Jun 17, 2016 12:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4626
uliratha said:
Hi guys, I'm uliratha (or Cass, call me whichever). Just started using the forums recently, although I've been on MAL for a little bit and would love to make new friends :)


Welcome to EE Cass, I hope you enjoy your time here c:
 
Jun 18, 2016 8:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 255
Helloo. I'm Crystal. I've had MAL for awhile but only started checking out clubs and adding friends. Hope to be good friends!~

- ⋰⊶❤⊷⋱ -
Card Deliveries
Anime List
Profile



 
Jun 18, 2016 10:55 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4626
crystowl said:
Helloo. I'm Crystal. I've had MAL for awhile but only started checking out clubs and adding friends. Hope to be good friends!~


Welcome to EE Crystal, I hope you enjoy your time here c: (tsaka pinoy ka pala, astig~)
 
Jun 18, 2016 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 255
Oh wow, A filipino too... XD @Reverie

- ⋰⊶❤⊷⋱ -
Card Deliveries
Anime List
Profile



 
Jun 20, 2016 3:59 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 18
Hi guys, my name is Junaid. I'm 18 years old and i'm an Anime enthusiast.
I love music,sports,Anime,Collecting anime cards, my favourite anime genres are : psychological,mystery,slice of life.
Nice to meet you all ! ^^
 
Jun 20, 2016 4:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 2515
Hello @Mjunaid7 ! Welcome to the club, what type of music do you like?
 
Jun 20, 2016 4:19 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 18
Hi, Thanks for having me.
In general i like pop,country,R&B, and a bit of Rap. I also like listening to anime Ost's, they're pretty heart warming.
 
Jun 24, 2016 5:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 352
Hai Hai~ I'm Cynado. Call me whatever you like~

I suuper love horror stuff( movies, stories, etc..) but that doesn't mean you should send me some horror pictures cause that'll scare the living 's' word outta me and that bring me to another point, I can't swear and stuff. I don't wanna do it but even if I did..I can't xP

I love to stay indoors and chill and hate sports. My hobbies are Drawing, Reading, Writing(Stories), Playing video games and RPing
(And I'm a card collector fanatic. Just started at it )
 
Jun 24, 2016 6:26 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4626
Cynado said:
Hai Hai~ I'm Cynado. Call me whatever you like~

I suuper love horror stuff( movies, stories, etc..) but that doesn't mean you should send me some horror pictures cause that'll scare the living 's' word outta me and that bring me to another point, I can't swear and stuff. I don't wanna do it but even if I did..I can't xP

I love to stay indoors and chill and hate sports. My hobbies are Drawing, Reading, Writing(Stories), Playing video games and RPing
(And I'm a card collector fanatic. Just started at it )


Welcome to EE Cynado, rest assured that your collection will thrive here ;) I also hope you enjoy your time in our club.
 
Jul 7, 2016 7:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 17158

✩ H E L L O _ T H E R E ✩
Hey~ The name's Maze. Living in the country with 7,641 islands in it :D Turning 18 this third of August (yay ToT). Favorite color is pink.. and black ♥ My first finished anime was Noragami way back summer 2014 which brought me to anime life. First finished manga was Ao Haru Ride ♥ Though I'm not that into reading stuffs 'cause I'm lazy af but shoujo manga is life :p Currently in my second year of college, hopefully aims to graduate and get a decent job. I'm actually not into games and stuffs (idk why) so I find myself pretty boring lol. I'm fond of listening to different music (heavy metal the least xd) 'cause music is my only escape. More info about me just visit the links below ^^
 
Jul 10, 2016 8:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 11
hello, i not very good at these, i always draw a blank when it comes to self introduction but i'll give it a try. i am Gamma, watcher of anime and TV, player of games, rider of dragons, master of strategy, conqueror of worlds, lord of space and time, oh and humble as fck! :P
 
Jul 12, 2016 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1590
Hello everyone and thanks for the invite ^_^

Eternal Elysium seems to an awesome club. I'm a high school boy who's addicted to anime. I started watching anime not long ago. My first anime was Naruto and Bleach which I really enjoyed. I like the genres Psychological /Action /Comedy the most. My hobbies are gaming, drawing and soccer.

I hope we get along :)




 
Jul 16, 2016 1:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 26
Hello everyone
Im kawaiionline (u can call me KO or what ever you want for short)
im 16 and I like chilling by watching anime
I like sweets and cake
um... what else ...
 
Jul 16, 2016 10:34 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4626
kawaiionline said:
Hello everyone
Im kawaiionline (u can call me KO or what ever you want for short)
im 16 and I like chilling by watching anime
I like sweets and cake
um... what else ...


*gives you a random cake* Welcome to EE kawaiionline, I hope you enjoy your time here c:
 
Aug 1, 2016 8:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 2069
heyoooo,
leezodne here (most people online know me as F/Fyo/Fyoize) so call me whichever you prefer.
I'm just a random person so you can just take the liberty of viewing my profile if you want to know more about me ;))

It hasn't been a month since I made an account for MAL, so right now I'm exploring and joining more clubs by the minute.

I look forward to having some fun with you guys~

"If beautiful women don’t celebrate their beauty, the entire human race loses out. Don’t you agree?”—Sonya

ƒ ♥♥
 
Sep 14, 2016 12:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 3138
Hey guys! Riucchi's here. I hope that all of us can get along well. I really loves making and collecting cards. My fav anime currently is World Trigger.

 
Oct 7, 2016 12:30 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 136
Hiya there everyone! ^^

I just joined not long ago (though i haven't been on my laptop in forever or the site at that so i feel like my introduction is far delayed from what it should be >.<), and i may not be uber active all the time but I love doing introductions ^^ But i'm Saiyo and i love my music with a serious passion and same goes with gaming as i do so most days of the week, and the third thing for my life is coffee, because coffee is life ._. but anyways i hope to have lots of fun in here and make tons of friends ^^
things found in life cannot be received, only enjoyed~

 
Oct 17, 2016 7:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 333
Hey there people, I just joined the Club!

I'm gonna start off by explaining the origins of my username. Originally it was INUASHA- and it was actually a typo, I meant to type INUYASHA but I forgot the Y. Yes, I was young and dumb and couldn't even get the name of the anime right. Years later it ended up changing a bit and now it's kinda of a double reference to the anime InuYasha and the game Silent Hill (SH). So it's INU 4 SH 4. However, the 4's don't mean anything :P

My real name is João, I'm Portuguese and I'll be 20 years old next month.
I love video games, movies, and anime. My favorite video game is Persona 4 Golden. My favorite movie is A Clockwork Orange. And my favorite anime has been Death Note for years however if I find a new favorite I'll update it.

I also love pets! I have a cat and a guinea pig.
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

 
Oct 19, 2016 5:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 420
Uh, yeah so hi im not really good at introductions since im an awkward potato. y'all can call me rin and i'm young enough to still be jailbait. thats it. ciao

doop doop idk what to put here ashlinn sucks do doo
 
Mar 17, 2017 3:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 689

Hello everyone! Hope we can get along well :)
I don't really know what to write but let's try :D
I'm 15 YO from Romania , I love sweets and anime ( obviously ) , I really like shounen , comedy , action , fantasy anime , I like to play/watch football ( soccer ) , listen music as pop , rap , sometimes rock.
That's all , nice to meet you all
 
Mar 18, 2017 11:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 17051
Hi everyone! My name is Yanri but you can call Yanri. I like to joke around so don't be offended by my lame jokes (they aren't offensive anyway).

So yeah, that's all. Thank you!
 
Mar 22, 2017 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1754
Hello, everyone. Was browsing the clubs until I stumbled upon this one. Lovely theme you guys have going on around here~

Feel free to call me Lacrity, but some MAL and Discord friends call me Tea as a variation of my old UN, Aeturnus, as the first three letters reversed makes up that word.

I hope I have a nice stay here ^^
 
Mar 30, 2017 8:59 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 163
Hi!I'm Marriane1449
I hope we can get along and I hope we can be also friends!😊
Note: I can be shy sometimes
 
May 19, 2017 10:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 43
Hello. I'm sayanblaze. Nice to meet all of you.
Sayan Blaze


 
Sep 2, 2017 1:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 239
Hi everyone . Nice to meet your all
My name is Shiroyasha_97 .
I like anime and games . Started watching anime somehow between 2004 or 2005 . Since then become a fan of anime
 
Top