Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 6, 2016 10:54 PM

Feb 2015
Based on known information, what position and trigger set you will make?

For me,

Position : All-Rounder

Main Trigger :
Kougetsu
FREE SLOT (Asteroid/Meteora/Hound)
Shield
FREE SLOT (Senkuu/other)

Sub Trigger :
Viper
Scorpion
Shield
Bagworm

Let your imagination run wild.
Apr 7, 2016 12:55 AM
Apr 2015
For me,
Attacker
Main trigger:
Scorpion
Spider
Grasshopper
Shield

Sub trigger:
Scorpion
Grasshopper
Shield
Bagworm

Basically the same as yuuma but there's spider in the main trigger instead of a free slot.
Apr 7, 2016 3:21 AM
Feb 2016
Position All-Rounder

Main Trigger:
Kogetsu
Senkuu
Shield
Silencer

Sub Trigger:
Hound (Assault Rifle)
Chameleon
Shield
Bagworm

My tatics would be to use Hound with Silencer from a hidden location as a distraction then use Chameleon to get close (Senkuu) or closer (Kogetsu) on a target and finish him off
Apr 7, 2016 6:39 AM
Feb 2016
Position : All-Rounder
Branch: Tamakoma

Main Trigger :
Eaglet
Chameleon
Meteora
Shield

Sub Trigger :
Dummy Beacon
Spider
Escudo
Bagworm

I'm kinda lazy person so I'll focus on mid-range and long range. I'm a support type and also "behind the scene" kinda guy ;) I will specialize in setting traps then using my sniping skill after that (just mix fuyushima unit into one person then lower down their skill a bit=me :P ). I'll use escudo as a shield and a trap (like jin) then switch to a common shield in different situations. I don't know yet the full info about dummy beacon so I'll just assume that it will confuse enemies by making fake location signal that will pop up on their radar...so I included that in my trigger set :)
Apr 7, 2016 8:59 AM

Dec 2015
Position: All-rounder

Main trigger:
Viper
Scorpion
Grasshopper
Shield

Sub Trigger:
Scorpion
Meteora
Asteroid
Shield

My style would be to usually fight at mid-range with shooter triggers and as soon has there is some confusion I rush closer as an attacker. I would be confortable following the orders of someone with a twisted mind like Osamu but otherwise I would be the captain myself.
Apr 7, 2016 2:35 PM

Jul 2015
Position: All-rounder.

Main Trigger:

Scorpion
Grasshoper
Shield
Bagworn

Sub Trigger:

Asteroid Handgun
Viper Handgun (Meteora handgun, does it exist? or the bullet would be to weak? if it exist, I think it would be cool.)
Leadbullet
Shield

I like Miwa fight style using Lead bullet, but I would change his Kogetsu to a scorpion and would add grasshopper to improve my mobility, I would fight close range and could be Captain but I could also follow someone others.
Apr 7, 2016 2:48 PM
Oct 2015
Maybe something like this...
Position: All rounder (a skilled brute)

Main trigger:
Raygust
Bagworm
Viper
Meteora

Sub trigger:
Raygust
Idaten
Viper
Meteora.

The idea is to use Idaten very much (with Raygust (blade mode, similar Kuroe), meteora, viper and bagworm). Also there are good possibilities shooting two vipers in the same time (like Nasu), two meteoras in the same time (like Kitozoe), tomahawk, the mix of meteora + meteora, the mix of viper+viper. In close combat you can use one raygust in shield mode and the other raygust in blade mode. Other possibility is to use meteora (like a mine) with bagworm, after, meteora can be exploded with viper, meteora or other teammate.

Sorry for my english.
OneCommentaryApr 7, 2016 2:56 PM
Apr 7, 2016 3:06 PM

Mar 2014
Position: Shooter

Main:
Asteroid
Free Slot
Spider
Shield

Sub:
Hound
Meteor
Shield
Bagworm
Apr 7, 2016 5:51 PM
Feb 2016
OneCommentary said:

Main trigger:
Raygust
Bagworm
Viper
Meteora

Sub trigger:
Raygust
Idaten
Viper
Meteora.

The idea is to use Idaten very much (with Raygust (blade mode, similar Kuroe), meteora, viper and bagworm). Also there are good possibilities shooting two vipers in the same time (like Nasu), two meteoras in the same time (like Kitozoe), tomahawk, the mix of meteora + meteora, the mix of viper+viper. In close combat you can use one raygust in shield mode and the other raygust in blade mode. Other possibility is to use meteora (like a mine) with bagworm, after, meteora can be exploded with viper, meteora or other teammate.

Sorry for my english.

You have to rely on Raygust for defence since you don't have any shield so you probably couln't make composite bullets because without a raygust in hand you would be defenseless
Apr 7, 2016 6:39 PM

Jul 2015
Jota_Carvalho said:
OneCommentary said:

Main trigger:
Raygust
Bagworm
Viper
Meteora

Sub trigger:
Raygust
Idaten
Viper
Meteora.

Sorry for my english.

You have to rely on Raygust for defence since you don't have any shield so you probably couln't make composite bullets because without a raygust in hand you would be defenseless

I don't think that Raygust will hold a Ibis shot depending on the sniper's trion, it may be durable in shield mod, but I think it's weaker than a concentrated shield, Ninomiya had to use 2 concentrated shields to hold Azuma's Ibis and Nino has the double of trion that Azuma has. (Nino = 14, Azuma=7).
Besides, you won't be able to defend your back, or even your sides if you were catch by surprise, Remember Osamu's trick that was easily defended by Inukai's shield... if you don't have a shield and use your raygusts to defend against Osamu's raygust attack, you would get hitten by the asteroid and bail out
You could change the raygust in your Sub trigger to a shield, so you could use your Raygust in your main hand with full power (raygust it's quite heavy depending on who are you fighting against you may not be able to parry it's attacks with just one hand, having shield in your subtrigger may help you to not get shot when you can't move.)
Moreover, have you see Raygust size? Osamu it's just 5'6in (168cm), yeah, not tall, but his raygust it's almost his size. you will need to be quite a big guy to don't have problems using two raygusts.
pablomcApr 7, 2016 6:45 PM
Apr 8, 2016 2:23 AM
Jan 2012
Position: gunner

Main Trigger:
Asteroid (handgun)
Spider (handgun)
FREE SLOT (Grasshopper / Viper)
Shield

Sub:
Grasshopper
Shield
Bagworm
FREE SLOT (Chameleon / Spider handgun)

I'd love to be some kind of 'camper' that bursts into the fight coming from nowhere with grasshopper and distribute bullets for the enemies. Hahaha.
Also, Bagworm then Spider + Grasshopper is a combination I'd like to try in a team fight.
Obviously I would not be an ace.
Apr 8, 2016 2:32 AM
Oct 2015
Jota_Carvalho said:

Firstly, I confess I don't think it much when I wrote it.
I think you can shoot with deactivated raygust (holding grip) in the same way than katori can use scorpion with two guns if one doesn't shoot.
In the same way you only use shields when you need them, you can activate shield mode of raygust when you need it (or deactivate only when you want to shoot)
The idea is shoot viper the you are under combert, in this case you don't need be shielded or shoot Viper (or meteora) with one hand and shield mode with other hand.

pablomc said:

I don't think that Raygust will hold a Ibis shot depending on the sniper's trion, it may be durable in shield mod, but I think it's weaker than a concentrated shield, Ninomiya had to use 2 concentrated shields to hold Azuma's Ibis and Nino has the double of trion that Azuma has. (Nino = 14, Azuma=7).

I agree. Ibis surely is a weak point if you have this combination of triggers. In other way, if deffender haven't much trion than snipper, It could be two shield are not enough to stop an Ibis shot (I only remember Minomiya using this technique against Ibis. Maybe it was usefull because he has double of trion than Azuma)
In other way, You need: don't stay in places with good line of shot, move continuously, trust in your agility and pray. :D

pablomc said:
Besides, you won't be able to defend your back, or even your sides if you were catch by surprise, Remember Osamu's trick that was easily defended by Inukai's shield... if you don't have a shield and use your raygusts to defend against Osamu's raygust attack, you would get hitten by the asteroid and bail out

Shield mode of raygust hasn't an unique form. In fact, it is possible that shield mode would be as deformable as a regular shield. The proof is the fight Osamu vs Kazama. On the contrary, you can not shield teammates.

pablomc said:
You could change the raygust in your Sub trigger to a shield, so you could use your Raygust in your main hand with full power (raygust it's quite heavy depending on who are you fighting against you may not be able to parry it's attacks with just one hand, having shield in your subtrigger may help you to not get shot when you can't move.)
Moreover, have you see Raygust size? Osamu it's just 5'6in (168cm), yeah, not tall, but his raygust it's almost his size. you will need to be quite a big guy to don't have problems using two raygusts.

Using Shield is a good possibility. But because order of priorities of techniques, Shield must replace Meteora in main trigger. I don't want to lose the capacity to put mines with bagworm.
In other way, it is considerable to parry with two shield modes if you open a hole in one shield to put your other hand (it is inconvenient but maybe it is possible)

In the end, this trigger set is only usable for people with good skill and good mobility.

Sorry for my english
OneCommentaryApr 8, 2016 3:43 AM
Apr 13, 2016 4:47 PM

Sep 2013
Main-
scorpion
shield
grasshopper
bagworm

Sub-
scorpion
lead bullet hand gun
meteora (grenade launcher like gun from kitazoe)
chameleon

Chameleon and bagworm and try to take them out in one hit, lead bullet to slow them down when I retreat and meteora to bomb the place occasionally.
Apr 13, 2016 7:44 PM
Oct 2015
Main
Kogetsu
Grasshopper
Escudo
Shield

Sub
Asteroid Handgun
Escudo
Shield
Bagworm

like miwa without lead bullet
Apr 14, 2016 4:27 AM
Aug 2015
Main
Asteroid (shot gun)
Shield
Bagworm
Free slot

Sub
Starmaker
Teleport
Shield free slot

Well i adore suwa

Edit: my trion lv is 43 with high mobility XD
May 3, 2016 11:10 AM
Apr 2013
Postion:Attacker

Main
Kogetsu
Shield
Senku
Free slot

Sub
Kogetsu
Shield
Bagworm
Viper (Shooter)
May 19, 2016 11:07 PM

Nov 2013
Main
Kogetsu
Senku
Shield
Free

Sub
Kogetsu
Genyo
Shield
Bagworm
May 25, 2016 7:44 AM
Aug 2015
Position: Gunner

Main
Asteroid HandGun
Kogetsu
Spider
Shield

Sub
Viper HandGun
Asteroid Assault
Shield
Raygust

Usually dual gun (Like Yuiga and Chano Unit ), but if supressed in a firefight or lacking firepower (like against heavy armored trion soldiers), change to Assault. Kogetsu if the enemy can get to close range. Raygust and spider are there for defense purpose. Raygust can be used with a gun or kogetsu for a "safe fight", while spider to make it harder for the enemy to approach, like Osamu do, as i probably wouldn't have the skill and agility to do like Kitora.

Looking like a defensive "player" keeping distance and with lots od shields and spider...
May 27, 2016 11:02 PM
Jul 2015
I would start by creating a trigger that can have more than 8 options.
Then probably try to fit everything... Nano-technology, smaller "micro-chips" (nano-chops); fit more "data"... ;p
May 29, 2016 11:08 PM
Sep 2015
Main Trigger:

Egret
Silencer
Free
Free

Sub Trigger:
Bagworm
Shield
Teleporter
Spider

My MO:

Set up Spiders in decoy locations so that agents who appear in such locations are thrown off. Pick long distance using Egret + Silencer, so the flash isn't as visible as usual. Have my room filled with spider so if any close range attacker comes over, he will be caught off guard.. teleport and take him out LOL
May 30, 2016 9:55 PM
May 2016
Position: Shooter

Main:

Asteroid
Metora
Shield
Free slot

Sub:

Hound
Viper
Shield
Bagworm

I'm a bit like Izumi, though not crazy enough to be a true bullet brain. The objective of this setup is bait and switch while being providing the flexibility to adapt to the situation. Bait with hound to a location with delayed Metora. Resulting explosion creates a smokescreen for arbitrary use of asteroid if alone. Otherwise ally attacker follows up via chameleon/Bagworm ambush.
Jul 14, 2016 3:10 PM
Aug 2015
Position: All-Rounder

Main:
Scorpion
Shield
Meteora
Chameleon

Sub:
Hound
Grasshopper
Shield
Scorpion

I'll be a really offensive all-rounder.
My basic style would be to combine Scorpion with Hound, but i'll be able to fight with 2 scorpions or also to make composite bullet out of Hound + Meteora which make Salamander! (i don't know yet what Salamender does but i'm sure it's worth it)
Jul 15, 2016 9:41 PM

Sep 2015
Position: Far Range All-Rounder

Main:
Hound P90 machine gun
Scorpion
Teleporter
Viper

Sub:
Lead-bullet
Meteora
Grasshopper
Shield

My style would be mid long range using grasshopper with Hound or Viper to shoot at opponents while moving. I would also use Meterora with Viper to form Tomahawk and use Meteora with Hound to make Salamander. If my opponent got closer to me I would alternate using Lead bullet with Hound or Scorpion to defend and slow down my opponent then I would use Teleporter or Grasshopper to get distance to attack from a distance again.
nathan6666Jul 16, 2016 11:16 AM
Sep 2, 2016 5:00 AM

Mar 2015
is it possible to use raygust shield mode and lead bullet pistol at the same time? this tactic is very nasty because you can shot from behind raygust shild (since lead bullet can pass trough trigger shield)... so you can deffense and attack at same time withou losing both (you can also do kill with raygust)...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 2, 2016 1:42 PM

Nov 2013
Kuma said:
is it possible to use raygust shield mode and lead bullet pistol at the same time? this tactic is very nasty because you can shot from behind raygust shild (since lead bullet can pass trough trigger shield)... so you can deffense and attack at same time withou losing both (you can also do kill with raygust)...
I would think it's possible if it's a custom like Miwa.
Speaking of, Miwa DID shoot Lead Bullets while using Shield against Hyerin.
Sep 3, 2016 6:52 AM

Mar 2015
Botato said:
Kuma said:
I would think it's possible if it's a custom like Miwa.
Speaking of, Miwa DID shoot Lead Bullets while using Shield against Hyerin.
thank you...
so my trigger set would be
main set:
raygust
shield (trion shield)
bugworm

sub trigger:
viper
lead bullet
teleporter

also i want to make raygust that not translucent... i don't think it's impossible...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 2, 2016 12:13 PM
Oct 2015
Welp, I've been leaving this alone but i finally came up with an unreasonable set that I would be comfortable with using.

Main
Raygust
Scorpion
Thruster
Free

Sub
Raygust
Scorpion
Meteora(assuming I have enough trion for it)
Bagworm/Grasshopper

raygust thruster and grasshopper to go NYOOOM, Dual scorpion for mantis reach, meteora for the boom and smokescreen, scorpion/raygust combo(???), dual raygust to become a bomb shelter. and many other combos that I can think of. Despite the flaws that people have stated previously I still think two raygusts are appealling. All rounders for the win (all rounder is really just short for "I can't make up my mind")
deadmanwalking13Oct 2, 2016 4:49 PM
Oct 2, 2016 12:19 PM
Oct 2015
Also, for a major "what if" scenario, if I had somehow managed to make it to A-rank, I would try to commision a raygust senku for my last slot. Not so much as a slash like the typical kogetsu senku. But more like how osamu trapped Kazama in a bubble and is a little more ranged.
Oct 4, 2016 5:57 AM
Oct 2015
I put other trigger set:

Position: Perfect All Rounder

Main:
*Egret
*Free
*Shield
*Idaten

Sub:
*Asteroid (Shotgun)
*Scorpion
*Shield
*Bagworm

If you want to specialize more, you can change free slot for:
*Scorpion (Close combat)
*Meteora (Middle Range) You can use meteora as explosive mines like Akane (Nasu team)
*Ibis (Long Range)
OneCommentaryOct 4, 2016 6:08 AM
Nov 4, 2016 3:29 AM
Nov 2016
Assuming I have high Trion and high skill

Position: Attacker

Main:
Scorpion
Asteroid (handgun)
Shield
bagworm

Sub:
Scorpion
Star marker
Teleport
grasshopper

I don't know if this would actually work.....but my strategy would be to place star marker on a throwing knife scorpion, throw it at the enemy, teleport to it and slash the enemy with the second scorpion, or place a a meteor right next to them. As well as this I'd also place Star markers around the area so I can teleport to them. It's exactly like Minato Namikaze's abilities from Naruto. Obviously this requires an unimaginable amount of skill and coordination, which I don't really have.

So if I were to join as a newbie, with average Trion my Trigger set would be

Position: attacker

Main:
Genyo Kogetsu (spear form)
shield
grasshopper
free

Sub:
Scorpion
Shield
Bagworm
free

I'm pretty athletic but I'm also quite lanky, which makes spear fights suitable for me. Grasshopper seems easy enough to use as a means of midair movement, even if combat maneuvers are a little more complex, and scorpion is useful for surprise attacks or when I can't use my spear. A double shield is useful for approaching high trion shooters.
May 6, 2021 9:18 PM
Mar 2021
Hehe... I know this post has been years, but I just want to add mine! XD

Position: All rounder (I guess)

MAIN:
-Shield
-Switchbox
-Lightning
-Asteroid

SUB:
-Bagworm
-Shield
-Hound
-Asteroid

I'm more of a support type, so I put long range and mid range triggers.
Jul 25, 2021 6:06 PM
May 2020
"Mid-Ranged" Attacker (Combo of Attacker & Shooter):

>Main:
Scorpion
Shield
Viper
Lead Bullet

>Sub:
Scorpion
Shield
Viper
Lead Bullet
Dec 15, 2021 2:30 AM
May 2017
would love to be an offensive shooter

Main Trigger :
Asteroid (could switch for lead bullet)
bagworm
Shield
meteor

Sub Trigger :
Viper
Asteroid
Shield
hound

Lets me use a salamander, tomohawk and gimlet

Biggest influence was Ninomiya, Izumi and kurauchi

hmm lets see my attacking trigger
Main: Scorpion, Grasshopper, Idaten, Shield
Sub: Scorpion, Hound,Bagworm
DeitysDynastyDec 15, 2021 8:30 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.