Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 6, 2016 8:22 PM

Mar 2014
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Mai Darya
Mizuki Kiru
Yukimura Touma
Luna
Countenance_ArcJun 5, 2016 11:48 PM
RP characters: Freya
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 6, 2016 9:11 PM

Aug 2015
"So this is the place I'm staying" said quaid when he entered the dorm, he organized all his things and put a photo of her sister in his tablero and says "good night sister" and goes to sleep inmediatly
Apr 7, 2016 12:04 AM

Jan 2016
Otonashi Miyuki
After exploring the campus and eventually getting lost he finally found his dorm #24.
First he decided to put his ear next to the door listening to see if anybody was there. After a couple minutes of not hearing anything he stood up straight and walked in only to notice his roommate was already in bed sleeping. So he unpacked his things and said "goodnight" and went to sleep.
Apr 7, 2016 3:43 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion
He just wakes up and see someone else in the from, wanting to know who is he decides to stay in the dorm until he wake up and make him some questions, for now he just sat in the bed playing witch the celphone
Apr 7, 2016 5:07 PM

Jan 2016
Otonashi Miyuki
Waking up after a horrible dream of not being able to drink water he notices a blur in front of him on the bed. After clearing up his eyes he notices that it's his roommate sitting on his bed playing with his phone. "Heyo! are you my roommate?" he asks
Apr 7, 2016 5:58 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dión
"Yeah thats me, I'm Quaid A. Dion, it's a pleasure" says after seeing that he is awake
Apr 7, 2016 6:19 PM

Jan 2016
Otonashi Miyuki

"Nice to meet you Quaid A. Dion, my name is Otonashi Miyuki" he replies
After looking at him closely he notices a photo of a girl next to him on his table.
"Who is that girl in the photo Quaid?" he asks
Apr 7, 2016 6:36 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dión

Look sadly at the photo "she is my sister"
Apr 7, 2016 7:04 PM

Jan 2016
Otonashi Miyuki

He notices that Quaid seemed a bit down when answering his question.
"uhh sorry!" he quickly apologizes
confused, he decided to leave it at that.
Apr 7, 2016 7:11 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

"Don't worry it's just that she.... Well.... It's not easy to explain" when he saw that Otonashi feeled bad for asking
Apr 7, 2016 7:37 PM

Jan 2016
Otonashi Miyuki

"It's okay! You don't have to tell me if you feel uncomfortable!" he responded
Apr 7, 2016 7:45 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

"Thanks" gets a Black Gun with purple designs and leave it at the table "thus uso the las thing she gave me before disappearing"
Apr 7, 2016 7:59 PM

Jan 2016
Otonashi Miyuki

Stares at black gun with purple designs with interest
"before disappearing you said?" he asks
Takes out his gallon of water and takes a drink (glug glug glug)
"Ahh! That really hits the spot!" he says
"Is that a normal gun though? It looks kind of different....." he asks
Apr 7, 2016 8:05 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

Takes the Gun "I don't know myself, everytime I try to use it my hand starts to shake" he responde, then stares at the Gun and put it in his desk again
Apr 7, 2016 8:07 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

"And yeah, she disapeared after killing both, mom and dad, she poisoned the" see the picture
Apr 7, 2016 8:15 PM

Jan 2016
Otonashi Miyuki

Watches Quaid's hand shake when holding the gun
"whoa....." he says in awe and then watches Quaid put the gun back on his desk
"She just disappeared?" Did you try searching for her?" he asks

(Where is the picture xD?)
Apr 7, 2016 8:24 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dión

Stares to the sky thruogh the window "I tried, but I failed, I'm not going to lie I miss her but I must be strong" gets to the bed and sits "you now know me a little more but what about you" ask to otonashi

(I'm working on that )
Apr 7, 2016 8:48 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion
but otonashi, lets continúe with this later I have to do something he takes her sister Gun and his sword and gets to the door Another thing, call me Quaid, I like it that way he opens the door and gets out of the room
Apr 7, 2016 9:00 PM

Jan 2016
Otonashi Miyuki

(sorry I didn't see the second post for some reason it didn't load)

"Alright cya Quaid" he says
He watches as Quaid takes his gun and sword and walks out the door
Hmm.... why would he still miss his sister after she killed his parents? he wondered
Apr 7, 2016 9:11 PM

Jan 2016
Otonashi Miyuki

After spending some time thinking aboout why Quaid would miss his sister his head started to hurt.
"The more time i think about this the more my head hurts... well whatever" he thought
He decides to go explore the campus some more
"Hopefully i won't get lost again like last night....." He said as he opened the door and leaves
Otonashi leaves the dorm room
Apr 8, 2016 8:44 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

He enters the dorm "it seems that there's no one in here" he goes directly to his desk just to see the photo of her sister and then takes a purple book about venomuos plants and start reading in the sofa
Apr 9, 2016 4:02 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

After reading a little he decides to leave and go for some training at the fields
Apr 10, 2016 2:33 PM

Mar 2016
Yukimura

Yukimura walks to the door of dorm 24 and thinks to himself "this must be my new place."

He then proceeds to walk into dorm and finds the only free bed of the dorm, he places his stuff down and sits down for a moment on the bed, taking the atmosphere of the room in. Yukimura then proceeds to unpack his bags and a fairly steady rate.
Apr 10, 2016 3:27 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

He enters the dorm and notices that all the beds are already occupied and one person is in there "well it seems that this place is going to have a few more guests, a pleasure I'm Quaid A. Dion, and you are?" he said to the person standing in front of him with a gentle tone
Apr 10, 2016 3:44 PM

Mar 2016
Yukimura

Yukimura looks up and down at the man in front of him, who he assumes to be his new dorm mate, while trying to figure out his personality type. Then in response to the welcome Yukimura replies, "Yukimura my name, it's a pleasure to meet you", while holding out his hand for Quaid to shake.
Apr 10, 2016 3:49 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

He shakes his hands "it's nice to meet you yukimura, tell me do you like the place, quite comfortable of you asks me" said in a friendly tone
Apr 10, 2016 3:58 PM

Mar 2016
"Yes the place is comfortable enough, though to be honest I am not all that bothered when it comes to where I live, since in the end of the day a bed is a bed" replies Yukimura.
Apr 10, 2016 4:06 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

quite cold, interesting, well i just have to say that you're not the friendly type , are You? he said
Apr 10, 2016 4:11 PM

Mar 2016
"I am friendly enough. Anyway how are the other dorm mates, are they alright people?" replies Yukimura caught of guard by Quaid quick interpretation of his personality.
Apr 10, 2016 4:18 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

"Sorry then, Well talking about the others I know one of them his name is mizuki kiru, a good person but I don't anything about him and the other hasn't presented yet" he replied, but he is a bit curious about him "and what can you tell me about you"
Apr 10, 2016 4:29 PM

Mar 2016
Yukimura

"There isn't really much to tell, my history is fairly standard and boring. The only reason I found out about my abilities is due to some completely random and fairly mundane events that transpired. My interests are also very typical, with reading being my main interest" replied Yukimura now intrigued about Quaid.

"What about you, what is you story?" asked Yukimura.
Apr 10, 2016 4:36 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

"well it isn't that bad, for me, I was trained in the art of the sword since I had 5, they separed my sister and me at 7, she returned when I had 15 and killed both my mother and father, but I don't hate her I still love her, then I went in search for her and ended up here, that's my story" he said a little sad remembering her sister
Apr 10, 2016 4:53 PM

Mar 2016
Yukimura

"Ahh ok, well anyway I should probably start exploring the school grounds, so I might catch you later, alright Quaid" replied Yukimura quickly changing the topic.
Apr 10, 2016 4:58 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

He recovers quickly to not worry yukimura "sounds like a plan, good luck then, I'll go to do some missions"
Apr 10, 2016 5:01 PM

Mar 2016
Yukimura

As Yukimura grabs his pistol and leaves the room he states "Quaid, good luck finding your sister.".

Yukimura then shuts the door behind him as he leaves.
Apr 10, 2016 5:07 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

Thanks he said after yukimura leaved and the took out her sisters gun "I'll become stronger for you and someday I will find, you I promise" after saying that he leaved directly to the mission center
Apr 16, 2016 1:27 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
She gets to her room only to find a luggage with her name in it. guess alice most have had her butler bring her some things. She scans the room and see's that 3 beds have already been taken, which means that all of her roommates have already been here. She walks over to the only un-occupied bed and sits down. She then puts her things in the cabinet across from her bed, making sure to unpack everything. Once she was done, She takes a towel and goes to the bathroom to take a shower.
Apr 16, 2016 3:07 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano walked in to the in to the dorm it took him a while to actually find the dorm, he was just walking around for half the time he was looking for Luna's dorm, and the other half was him reading the manga. He relaxed a bit as he read the story, skipping through pages just to get to get to the sex parts. He in the end found himself in dorm 24 looking for her, he yelled out her name, "Luna!?" His strong spanish accent could be heard as he yelled out her name, he had a feeling she would be there, so he put away the book and looked around.
SharkDad-Apr 16, 2016 4:33 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 16, 2016 5:15 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
After taking a shower and cleaning herself head to toe, She comes out and hears Adriano telling her name. She only had her pink towel wrapped around herself as she went to open the door. "yayy, your back" She greeted him with a smile.
Apr 16, 2016 5:56 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano walked up to her, and for some reason he finally knew what he wanted to do with her, he wanted to do what he saw on that Love Manga he was reading so he looked at her with a nervous face. "I... So... To the rooftop?" Adriano saw a beautiful girl in front of him, and also got his knots again, he just wanted to hold her and do everything he say in the manga he read, but he held back and just took her by the hand.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 16, 2016 6:02 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
She smiles as Adriano grabbed her hand. She gives him a peck in the cheek as she looked into his apple red eyes. "are you ok? yeah we can go to the rooftop, I just have to get some clothes and put them" she walks over to a drawer and takes out a bra and panty. She then gets a school uniform.
Apr 16, 2016 6:16 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano looked at Luna, he got excited again when she took out her clothes. He felt so strange and so calm, yet so excited and active. He walked up to her again, but this time holding her by the waist, he just looked at her intimately in her eyes for a bit. He then grabbed her hand and whispered to her, "I feel like doing more, but I don't know what to do," He takes out the book " I looked in to love, I was confused on what to get, so I just got a manga and I found this" He looked at her for a while and asked her, "Is this what you do with someone you love?" He asked as he was genuinely interested and confused.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 16, 2016 6:59 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
She couldn't help but blush when he held her by the waist while she only had a towel on. She looked at the manga and took it from him, flipping over a lot of the pages. There were a lot erotic scenes in the manga. The guy and the girl where having sex and doing a lot of different positions. She couldn't help but feel embarrassed, although she couldn't really comprehend why. She had seen some pervy yaoi manga before but the once Alice bought showed two guys instead of a guy and a girl. Maybe it made her embarrassed because she, herself was a girl. "well, umm.." she blushed as she looked into his apple red eyes. "y-yea, I guess you have sex with the person you love. d-did you like reading the manga?" she says to him a bit flustered.
Apr 16, 2016 7:19 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano stared at her for a while longer, "From what I read, and from what I've seen, that stuff makes people go crazy, but they also make people have a pleasurable experience... I don't know, I think I want to..." He cut himself off, he felt stupid for asking so he just let her go, but slowly bringing his hand down lower than her waist, he relaxed and walked away and sat on her bed. "What am I asking, what am I doing, why do feel flustered about this, I'm kind of scared, WHAT THE FUCK!?" He thought this to himself as he felt frustrated, he wanted to do it, but something was holding him back, and so he held his own hand as he waited for her to respond to what he just said, despite not finishing his statement, or question, or whatever it was he wanted to do. He looked shocked and appouled at himself, as he just sat there.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 16, 2016 7:27 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
She handed him back the manga before turning away from him to walk to the bathroom. She was so red that she couldn't even look at him. "I guess its ok if you try does things, if that is what you really want to do" She says this without realizing it was with her that he wanted to do those things. "I am going to put my clothes on now" she says as she walks over to the bathroom and starts to get dressed, sliding her panties up and putting her bra. She then puts on the school uniform with some thigh high socks
Apr 16, 2016 7:43 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano wanted to do something again, as she walked in to the bathroom, they would be alone if he approached her there, but he didn't, he just sat there, staring at the floor, feeling a bit strange from what he just asked. He got up, walked up to Luna and he just told her, "Feelings, and emotions are strange, they range from weak, to all mighty powerful... I guess what I'm saying is, my feelings are all mighty powerful right now..." He blushed as he then just stared at her for a while and asked, "I've never kissed anyone before, can you show me?" He really wanted to have an experience with Luna, a sexual one at that, but how could he, if he had never even kissed before.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 16, 2016 7:50 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
She comes out of the bathroom. "I am ready" she says to him as she makes her way over to where her shoes were at. She scratched the back of her head while looking at him. her face was still red. "w-well a-actually" She was stuttering as she looked down at the ground. "I actually have never kissed before either" She puts her shoes on and smiles at him. "I-I am ready"
Apr 16, 2016 8:05 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano felt kind of persistent about what he wanted, so he just said, "A newbie feeling together."" He held the kiss back as he took her by the hand and made his way to the Rooftop with Luna, he was happy, genuinely happy with her being with him. So he was OK waiting to kiss her.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 19, 2016 2:51 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

He enters the dorm and goes directly to his bed, laying on the bed he summons a pixie to help him heal himself "pixie please help me with this wounds, I'm gonna go to sleep, you can rest a little if you want it was also though for you" he went to sleep
Apr 26, 2016 8:59 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna arrives to her dorm early in the morning. She goes to the bathroom and takes a quick shower. She made sure to wash her hair and her entire body and also brushes her teeth. Once she sas done, she takes her pink towel and goes to her cabinet. She gets some clothes and walks back to the bathroom getting her bra and panties on as well as her school uniform. She puts on some thigh high socks and shoes before making her way out of her dorm again while holding adriano's shirt in her hand.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.