Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2016 4:33 PM

Apr 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally they had sex =P. Anyways kinda wanted it to be the first time for Yuri but oh well.
Apr 8, 2016 6:28 PM

May 2013
this is a cool shojo manga, i don't think i've read one like this before where the guy is the flustered one and the girl is mostly cool about it. it's amazing.
Nov 5, 2016 8:33 PM

May 2015
The Heroine being experienced in having various relationship (sex) prior this guy (MC-kun) doesn’t bother me in the least (all kind of people deserve to fall in love) but what did annoy me was that she was so hard to get for the sole purpose of teasing him to get the MC flustered… up to the point of causing the MC to misunderstood her intention and causing a little bit of conflict (the guy is a good guy why do that to him?) but I’m glad they patch things up…

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otokonoko ni Toriko Chapter 5 Discussion

waalex11 - Sep 18, 2023

0 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 8:13 PM

Poll: » Otoko No Ko Ni Toriko Chapter 1 Discussion

William550 - Jul 24, 2013

13 by Roy_Focker »»
Nov 5, 2016 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.